10 Best Resorts To Stay In Miami Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Miami Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Miami Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miami Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miami Beach Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Miami Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Miami Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Miami Beach Florida:
The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami
One of our top picks in Miami Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Bal Harbour neighborhood in Miami Beach, 9 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Bal Harbour is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, relaxation and restaurants.
- Great Management! A special thanks goes to both the hotel’s manager Niki & Bora from the reception that tried to help me as much as possible after my flight was suddenly cancelled without prior notice due to hurricane Irma.
- I liked the privacy of the room and the tub overlooking the beach.
- This is a great great place to go on vacation all the services was great
- The staff at this hotel was exceptional. They greeted us like family every time we entered the hotel, and any requests were tended to immediately. The beds in the rooms felt like the most delicious clouds, the view from the room was heavenly and there was even a luxurious SUV that drove us around the area, as part of a complimentary service!
Everything was great, starting from the reception and concierge staff to house keeping
everyone was friendly with us and it was a great experience with the Ritz Carlton
Also, they upgrade us to suite, it was awesome and super comfortable
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Hilton Cabana Miami Beach is located in Miami Beach, just 5 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
Extra fridge no charge
- The beachfront and the room were both beautiful. All of the concierges were excellent especially Hugo. Concierge was extremely helpful and patient and set up an entire itinerary of fun things for me to do during my stay. He made all of the arrangements and scheduled each activity to come pick me up at the hotel
- That it was located on the beach however they didn’t have enough chairs to sit at the beach so that then canceled that out.
Staff was excellent and hustling …. meaning not being lazy…. Caesar ( server at the beach )
- I like the fact that we got there before check in Time and we were able to check our bags in before our actual check in time and tour the hotel that was love
- Extra fridge no charge
Royal Palm South Beach Miami, a Tribute Portfolio Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Royal Palm South Beach Miami, a Tribute Portfolio Resort is located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from Royal Palm South Beach Miami.
- We had some issues with things we needed in the bathroom-hairdryer missing, shower gel empty, no bath mat, no extra toilet paper. All were resolved quickly
- Location was great. The beach access and chairs were great. Staff very helpful and kind
- Loved the ocean view, balcony a little small though
- Only good thing is the location. Few minutes walk to all the gimmicky south beach restaurants. The spacious King Suite. And dining area in our room.
- Just steps to the beach with complimentary beach chairs and towels. View from hotel of South Beach was beautiful. Bellmen were very nice and helpful. Staff was accommodating. Room was pretty, clean and very comfortable. Hot tub had a heating issue for our first 2 days, but was fixed and hot on day 3. Location to restaurants, shops and entertainment was the best; all within walking distance. Overall, we would stay again and were very happy there.
Nobu Hotel Miami Beach
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Nobu Hotel Miami Beach offers accommodations in Miami Beach. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Nobu has its own check-in where you are given a drink and towel to freshen up.
the location was amazing and the pool and beach are really great
the restuarnt is really good also
teh spa is really great also
- Good setting. Clean. Nice pool. Good access to beach
- everything about the Nobu Hotel was friendly and high quality. Its design, comfort of the bed and pillows added to the sense of luxury. I would recommend it to family and friends. Attention to detail was exquisite, greeted with sparkling wine at reception, and each evening a knock at the door presents you with a free drink from a fully stocked mobile bar.
- I upgraded to a suite so this rating is based on this. The original room was not very good.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Fontainebleau Miami Beach offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 3.2 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 10 miles away.
- We travel to South Beach often and we always chose to stay at the Fontainebleau. The staff is friendly and the accommodations are wonderful. You have plenty of options for rooms, from a regular double occupancy to beautiful suites. I recommend staying here to all of our friends and family.
- Luxury accommodation, excellent dining options, and beautiful hotel facilities.
- my room was excellent, clean and comfortable with ocean view
- Very clean. Great music pumped throughout the pool area.
- The hotel is beautiful and the staff service is great
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, 1.2 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Loews Miami Beach Hotel features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Everything was great, food, staff comfortable room.
- Gym Pool area very nice Was busy weekend and windy for beach so lounge chairs by pool were full Breakfast buffet was excellent
- All staff was extremely delightful and helpful! Really made you feel as though you were very important! Mariano our bell man was very sweet, prompt and knowledgeable! Thank you
- Nice breakfast buffet and fantastic pool. Nice view from our balcony facing the ocean, although the room was described as “partial ocean view”.
- The location, cleanliness, and staff made it a dream come true.
W South Beach
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, 1.8 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, W South Beach features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from W South Beach.
- Everything pretty perfect. But unbelievably expensive
- Room was great with a beautiful view of the beach and the city , first class
– beautiful big room, great bed, big bathroom (stain on carpet)
– large pool
– friendly staff
- GREAT LOCATION BEAUTIFUL VIEWS UPSCALE ROOMS WALKING DISTANCE TO THE BEACH THE STAFF AND FROM DESK ARE SO SWEET AND ATTENTIVE WAS A GREAT STAY I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND AND REVISIT AGAIN.
- The team performed its best. The pool management sorted my issue right away, everyone was so helpful and guest oriented. Though I traveled alone I felt so welcome. Great management in real life. Thank you!
South Seas Hotel
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This boutique Art Deco hotel is right on the Atlantic Ocean in Miami Beach, Florida. It provides direct beach access, free Wi-Fi, and a poolside, Polynesian-style café.The rooms at South Seas Hotel are decorated in neutral colors with bright accents. They feature a flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. Each bathroom includes organic toiletries and bathrobes.Guests can relax by the outdoor pool or on a hammock in the palm tree garden. A hot breakfast is available each morning. Pilikia café and bar is located next to the pool and serves a unique beverage and cocktail menu.Miami Beach Convention Center and the Jackie Gleason Theater are 1 block from this beachfront hotel. Lincoln Road Mall is one-half mile from South Seas and Port Of Miami is a 15-minute drive away.
- The bed and pillows were very comfortable, bathroom was updated and very clean.
Great, great location, out the back of hotel onto the beach, fantastic pool.
Good room, friendly staff.
- Valet parking was a bit expensive but provided a good service.
- The pool area is really nice, with hammocks and one jump to the nice beach.
- Location great and for a 3 Star hotel it is well equipped clean and staff helpful. Pool area v nice and easy access to boardwalk and beach .Breakfast included and reasonable choice but only one cereal ( not being picky just think there could be a few different ones) Bar staff, cocktails and food great . This place hits above its weight ! Would go again .
Best Western Plus Atlantic Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located directly on the sands of Miami Beach only 5 minutes from the Miami Beach Convention Center, this resort features a year-round outdoor pool and an on-site bar and grill.The rooms at the Atlantic beach Resort Best Western are bright and contemporary. They are equipped with video games and cable TV. A refrigerator and work desk are provided.The gym at this Miami Beach resort is open 24 hours a day. A solarium is located on the property and jet ski rentals are available. A range of concierge services are offered.The nightclubs and restaurants of South Beach are only one mile from Best Western Atlantic Beach. American Airlines Arena is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Liked how clean bathrooms are. All of the staff were very pleasant and offered help. Location very good, close to the beach. Plenty of towels were in the bathroom along with soap and body washes. Within walking distance of other restaurants and small food mart. Easy to get transportation via bus, free shuttle, cabs, or Uber. Rooms with a balcony give a better view and more room.
- Near the ocean. Clean rooms. Stayed two nights, and beds were made when we returned from the beach with fresh towels in bathrooms. Beds were comfortable, air worked well. Pool and pool area was clean. Didn’t eat in lobby restaurant, as we went exploring in the morning.
The room was clean and comfortable
It was in a good location
The beach area was close and really nice
- The staff was friendly and courteous which made you feel welcome unlike other hotels nearby.
- Great breakfast buffet, variety of food and beverages, very clean and wait staff was very courteous and attentive! Great job!!
Eden Roc Miami Beach
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida, 3.4 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Eden Roc Miami Beach features an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.Miami International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Spacious and comfy quiet room but nothing special for the price. Wonderful pool staff and pool servers
- read above…waiting for credit for 1st night…haven’t received yet
The oceanfront suite really has a great view, its big and has a very comfortable bed.
Breakfast was pretty good, and service at the beach was nice.
What’s the deal with breakfast? 45 minute wait at Starbucks?
Few choices to eat – had to go next door to FB every day to eat.
Also wAit times in poolside cafe unbearable – once over 60 minutes.
- Room furniture, clean, ocean view, outside pools, service
Top Resorts In Miami Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Miami Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Miami Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Miami Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!