10 Best Resorts To Stay In Mezcales Nayarit – Top Hotel Reviews
Mezcales Nayarit is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Mezcales Nayarit. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mezcales Nayarit. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mezcales Nayarit. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Mezcales Nayarit right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Mezcales Nayarit with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Mezcales Nayarit:
Samba Vallarta All Inclusive
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located on the coast of Banderas Bay and 20 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport, this all-inclusive hotel features 3 pools, an on-site restaurant, and nightly entertainment.The accommodations at this Nuevo Vallarta property include cable TV and air conditioning. The floors are tiled marble and a dining table is provided.A gym, game room, and children’s playground are part of the facilities at Samba Vallarta. Meals and snacks are available to guests throughout their stay. Activities for adults and children are planned daily and dance nights are scheduled periodically.Dowtown Puerto Vallarta is 25 minutes from Samba Vallarta All Inclusive. Ocean Friendly Whale Watching Tours is 10 minutes from the hotel.
- Beds were super comfortable. Great pool and beach. Nice special Italian dinner (make reservations at breakfast) Plentiful number of poolside lounge chairs. Pleanty of free bottled water for your room. Fridge and lock box in room. Gym was adequate_ go early.
The incredibly friendly staff
The daily room service
The delicious varieties of food
The fun activities day and night for kids and adults
The safe feeling
I can’t rave enough about Samba… I didn’t want to leave!
- The staff were very good . The grounds are amazing. The pool is well kept . The food was very good .
- Nice clean room with balcony, towels freshly changed each day when used. Staff are friendly. Close to Buserius, Nuevo Vallerta. Staff at the pool kept us busy, water exercise, volly ball was fun. Lots of kids games.
- Food was super good rooms are nasty old bathrooms have mold the pool area is dirty too
Showcasing a playground and fitness center, Krystal Vallarta is located in the Hotel Zone neighborhood in Puerto Vallarta, just 26 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Punta Mita is 20 miles from Krystal Puerto Vallarta, and Los Ayala is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Location was excellent. Staff was excellent. Nightly music was very nice.
- We are very very unhappy with the hotel. What a waste of money. Never again. Read above all the problems.
- Like the old authentic feel. Very private and safe . Liked the beach access. Fun activities. Liked the cleanliness- hot shower-
- The staff were kind and responsive. The rooms were sadly maintained. I would never recommend staying there in the future and will contact RCI and complain too.
The beach and pool areas are nicely keep. If u don’t mind electro pop on all day (pool area), the occasional bingo game played on speakers and a few beach peddlers, it’s really very relaxing and fun. Especially for kids!
Watching the sun rise and set from the hotel’s beach area was just beautiful. Best spot to do so.
The staff is very friendly, helpful and competent!
The rooms are big, clean and the beds are soft, if one likes that.
The prices at the pool side restaurant and the little convenient store are street level! No janked up hotel prices!
There’s a big supermarket within 5 min walk.
One of our top picks in Nuevo Vallarta .This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Paradise Village offers accommodations in Nuevo Vallarta , just 23 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Puerto Vallarta is 7 miles from Paradise Village, and Punta Mita is 16 miles from the property. Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- This is an ideally situated resort and almost like a self-contained village. We really liked that it was so self sufficient. There are two main towers and a low-rise building with units by the marina. All restaurants had great quality food and a lot of options. The pool and beach set-up is ideal for families and service for towels and snack bar great. There is a casino, church, hospital, marina and shopping center with grocery store in the complex so we really felt we had it all in one place.
- Lots of things to do within the facility. Staff are very helpful. Food is great. The beach is fantastic with a gentle surf so children can have lots of fun too.
- Location at marina, beach front, clenliness and quantity of ammenities were excellnt.
- Food was awful, and the rooms need to remodeled. I would not recommend this hotel.
- Sufficient number of palapas for the numerous guests, which cannot be said of other facilities nearby. Excellent service ranging from the concierge to the help desk.
Meliá Puerto Vallarta – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Puerto Vallarta.Experience the perfect beach vacation at this all-inclusive family-friendly resort, located in Marina Vallarta, close to the airport and downtown area, offering an endless variety of activities.There is always something to do when staying at Melia Puerto Vallarta. With nightly entertainment, children and teen clubs activities, spa services, and sports including rock climbing and an archery gallery, there is something for everyone.Guests can enjoy world-class golfing, unique shops, historical sites and boat rentals only minutes from the resort.
Marina Puerto Vallarta is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, restaurants and friendly locals.
- The breakfast options were amazing. The buffet was my favorite.
- The room was very clean and presentable during my stay
- Nothing special about this hotel, no extra mile from staff, no food or facilities is worth mentioning, very average.
- The grounds were lovely…. huge pool… friendly staff…. good food… no complaints at all!
- Excellent location close to the marina, the staff was amazing, the all inclusive food and drinks was great, I really enjoyed staying at this Resort.
Costa Sur Resort & Spa
This all-suite hotel is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, on Banderas Bay. The hotel offers a private ocean lagoon, 2 outdoor swimming pools and an on-site restaurant.Costa Sur Resort & Spa features access to non-motorized water sports. There is a fitness center and spa services at the hotel. Concierge services are available as well.Guest suites at the Costa Sur come with cable TV and sofa beds. Ocean views are also offered in all suites.Mediterranean cuisine is served on the hotel’s Sunset Terrace. La Cascada Restaurant serves international cuisine. Guests can have a drink in the hotel’s Barefoot Bar.
The balcony of our suite was right on the ocean.The mini-market in the hotel was really practical.
When you asked for something the staff at the front desk responded immediately.The gym is well equipped.The studio was quite roomy and had all the necessities.
- The rooms are right on the Bay of Banderas and have wonderful views.
- Bed was extra comfy, Security Staff Juan, Juanito & Angel were extremely helpful and courteous, Restaurant food was awesome, (Moses, Jorge, Veronica & Maya) Rooms were VERY clean, the resort is well maintained and we felt very safe here.
ocean side and food transportation in/out to town conveniance store
staff friendllyness and room was big 5to entertain others
- The location and vista were beautiful. A little out of the way and easily accessible by bus and taxi. We were given a recently renovated room on the 12th Floor and found it generous in size, amenities and comfort. It was also very quiet: we could leave the patio door open and listen to the waves while not hearing the traffic from the street. We also very much appreciated the lagoon area where we could swim and relax without worrying about the waves.
- The balcony of our suite was right on the ocean.The mini-market in the hotel was really practical.
Delcanto Residences by LaTour Hotel and Resorts
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering stylish apartments with balconies overlooking Nuevo Vallarta Bay, Delcanto Resort is set right on the beach. This luxurious resort features an outdoor swimming pool with a poolside bar and grill, a gym, and a restaurant.The spacious apartments at Delcanto Resort have chic interiors designed by Melin Castro. The large living rooms feature a sofa, flat-screen TV and a dining area. The kitchen has a fridge, oven, stove and coffee maker.The resort has a beach club and a cocktail lounge. Guests can relax in the gardens or on the terraces, which offer amazing ocean views.The nearest golf course is just 1,650 feet from the resort, while Nuevo Vallarta and its marina are 3 miles away. The center of Puerto Vallarta and the city’s airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
No reviews yet.
Dreams Villamagna – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Nuevo Vallarta .This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Banderas Bay resort is in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. The resort offers a full service spa and ocean views. The property provides a 26-inch flat-screen TV in every suite.Dreams Villamagna-All Inclusive suites include a minibar, MP3 docking station and coffee maker. The suites feature bathrobes and slippers. Suites come furnished with a balcony with a hot tub.Guests at the Dream Villamagna can dine in one of 5 restaurants. The Portofino serves Italian cuisine. Oceana offers seafood.The Villamagna offers a full service spa and gym. Guests can swim in the on-site pools or take a trip to the nearby golf course.The Villamagna Dreams is located near the historic town of Puerto Vallarta.
- Loved the staff! They really are amazing at making you feel at home and special. We had a tropical view studio and it was more than you could possibly need. Great shower! and bed. Very roomy and very good AC! Generously stocked fridge. Lots of clean towels, very nice bed and bedding. Nice handful of Canadian TV channels (better than most!) But you can bring your own DVD’s if you want a movie night or two. Enjoyed their spa and entertainment.
- The services were excellent and everyone was super friendly.
We really liked the low-key but attentive atmosphere. Staff was
wonderful. Food was very good.
- Its a nice place, withe great pools and nice beach. Great rooms too!
- Staff was very friendly (except for one pushy employee trying to sell time share tours). Rooms are big and nicely appointed for the money. Food and drink service was prompt. A lot of family-friendly activities.
Marival Residences Luxury Beach Resort All-Inclusive
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Nuevo Vallarta in the region of Nayarit, 21 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos, Marival Residences Luxury Resort Nuevo Vallarta features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.Puerto Vallarta is 9 miles from Marival Residences & Spa, and Punta Mita is 14 miles from the property. Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Marival Resort and Suites All Inclusive
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Right on Nuevo Vallarta Beach, Marival Resort & Suites features 7 restaurants, a spa and an outdoor pool with a swim-up bar. Each of its attractive rooms and suites has a balcony.Located within the Riviera Nayarit Complex, Marival Resort & Suites is surrounded by pretty grounds. There is a golf course half a mile away.Each air-conditioned room and suite at the Marival has bright décor. All accommodations comes with satellite TV and a minibar. Suites also have a sitting area and some come with a microwave.Mexican, Italian and steak options are offered in the Marival’s 7 restaurants. There is also an international buffet and a themed restaurant, as well as cocktail bar.The spa features a sauna and a hot tub. The beauty salon offers treatments including massage, facials and manicures.Guests can use the resort’s flood-lit tennis courts and there are also basketball and volleyball facilities. Water sports are available on the beach, while staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange horseback riding and bike rental.
- Over all the experience was up to expectations. My wife ( not a partner as stated above ) enjoyed ourselves and most of the facilities. Wonderful experience in the Italian spec. restaraunt.
- La gente que trabaja ahí…. excelentes seres humanos. Amables.
- L’acces aux differents restaurants pour le Diner . Le Bloc est tres propre . Etant en chaise roulante les employes accouraient pour aider mon epouse a monte et descendre les endroits ou il y avait ce genre d’acces .
- Unos cuantos del personal realmente son muy atentos y amables, la comida es buena, pero podrìa mejorar, las albercas son grandes, y de diferentes profundidades.
- El peronal es muy atento y siempre tienen una sonrisa, eso fue excelente!
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit
One of our top picks in Nuevo Vallarta .Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit is located in Nuevo Vallarta in the region of Nayarit, just 20 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. Puerto Vallarta is 10 miles from Villa Estancia Bucerias, and Punta Mita is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- comfortable bed, variety of pillow types. nice balcony, deck. The grounds of La Estancia are gorgeous and beautifully maintained. There are many attendants and full service for those on the beach. Large, high quality beach towels. The concierge helped us get a great reservation on short notice for a restaurant off the property. I enjoyed that La Estancia was connected to the hotel next door because there were more options to enjoy. Loved eating beachside at the Trattoria. Also liked that we could walk into bucerias via a path right next to Villa La Estancia.
Friendly, attentive, competent workers in all aspects of the hotel. Excellent quality of food and restaurant service. Gorgeous grounds, landscaping, pool, and beach.
A quieter, elegant hotel conducive to relaxation for those who enjoy a less tourist congested area but close to all tourist activities if wanted. Great for both families and romantic vacations. May be less interesting for teenagers and college age travelers; no planned activities in pool area as we found in most of the hotels near by – and we liked it that way!
- Everything was beautiful, atmosphere, room, views, and the staff was very attentive to us and always made sure that everything was ok and whatever was required, they were more than happy to accomodate and serve us.
4 Jacuzzis and a big pool
- The staff was awesome. If we called for Maid service they were there right after you put the phone down. Rooms very well appointed and very up to date. With all inclusive plan are total bill for extras was $75 including tips for five days. Los Veronos canopy your a must.
Top Resorts In Mezcales Nayarit Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Mezcales Nayarit to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Mezcales Nayarit but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Mezcales Nayarit. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!