10 Best Resorts To Stay In Maya Beach Stann Creek – Top Hotel Reviews
Maya Beach Stann Creek is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Maya Beach Stann Creek. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maya Beach Stann Creek. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maya Beach Stann Creek. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Maya Beach Stann Creek right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Maya Beach Stann Creek with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Maya Beach Stann Creek:
Belize Ocean Club Resort
One of our top picks in Maya Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Belize Ocean Club Resort offers accommodations in Maya Beach. The resort has a terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles.
- The staff were wonderful and very helpful. We used the kitchen facilities in our room every day. There were bicycles, kayaks and paddle boards available for use without a fee. We used the free shuttle to placencia twice. The pool was beautiful and clean and we enjoyed the swim up bar. The grocery store is a 5minute bike ride from the resort.
- Beautiful resort, nice rooms. Good to have a refrigerator and microwave.
- The room was big and the rayon shower in the room was amazing!
- Good location for our needs, the sunset views on the bay were fantastic, food/service was good. Other great restauraunts nearby for variety. Beach Jenga and beers were a hit!
- The room was spacious and comfy, the staff were friendly and very helpful, the views are fantastic! I liked that the resort was not overly pretentious. Nice pool, good bars, nice family feel to the place. Loved the wooden block game on the beach. Although we didn’t take advantage of it, you could borrow a bike and take a ride on the peninsula. I would have done that, but our time there was too short. They also have boogy boards which my friend and daughter used.Star watching on the beach is great!!
The Placencia Hotel and Residences
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a spa and health club, The Placencia Hotel and Residences is in North Maya Beach. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the lounge area.The suites and apartments include coffee machines and tile floors. Private bathrooms also include a shower.At The Placencia Hotel and Residences there is a restaurant, a private beach area and a tennis court. Other facilities available at the property include a tour desk and laundry.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including diving, snorkeling and fishing.The property has free parking and it is 9 miles from Placencia Airport.
No reviews yet.
Robert’s Grove Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Placencia Village.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Right on Placencia Beach, Robert’s Grove Beach Resort offers amazing views of the Caribbean Sea and Belize’s barrier reef. This luxury resort has an outdoor pool, sea spa and gym.Robert’s Grove Beach Resort’s brightly-decorated rooms and villas include balconies and sea views. All accommodations have cable TV, air conditioning, a fridge and coffee maker.Villas have a sitting area and a large terrace. Some also feature a kitchenette.The resort organizes activities including fly fishing, sailing and diving. Kayaking and snorkeling are also available.The resort’s sea spa offers a range of treatments including wraps and massage.In a palapa-style hut overlooking the barrier reef, the Habanero Mexican Café & Bar serves local and international cuisine. The Seaside Restaurant specializes in Caribbean dishes.
- Robert’s Grove Beach Resort was a very laid back, relaxing resort. The staff was exceptional, very accommodating and friendly. The restaurants were awesome, good selection and food was good. Placencia is not within walking distance, which we wished it was closer, but we either took the shuttle, taxi or rented a golf cart into town. The golf cart was a great way to travel, it let you see the sites along the way.
- Our room overlooked the beach and the ocean. In fact we were about 25 yards from the ocean. We could feel the ocean breeze & hear the crashing surf 24/7.
- Robert’s Grove is composed of 3 hotels in a row each with it’s own swimming pool. Wonderful resort, but it is 4.5 miles from Placencia village. Somewhat isolated. Restaurant on-site and one directly across the street. The village is a cluster of ramshackle buildings (this may add to it’s charm) with a few grocery stores and shopping. The hotel offers several day tours of the inland Belize and boating. A quiet place to just relax.
- The staff was amazing! So friendly and super helpful. We loved free use of the bikes. We also really enjoyed the included breakfast! Rooms were nice. WiFi was a bit spotty when we were there.
- The people were so nice. The property was lovely and it had a lot of things to do.
Laru Beya Resort
One of our best sellers in Placencia Village! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Laru Beya Resort is in the Placencia Peninsula in southern Belize and a short walk from the Garifunda village. It features room service, a private beach area and an outdoor swimming pool.The air-conditioned rooms at Laru Beya Resort feature a flat-screen cable TV, a fridge and a fan. The bathroom is private and has a shower and free toiletries. Some of the rooms have sea views.The restaurant features a tropical décor and International and local cuisine. Guests can enjoy food and drinks on the beach. Breakfast and lunch are also available. The hotel offers a variety of wine, beers and cocktails.Activities like snorkeling, diving and fishing can be arranged at Laru Beya Resort. Guests can visit Mayan archeological sites and exploring caves and wildlife. Free use of sea kayaks, bicycles and mini golf course are available.Belize International Airport is a 3 hour drive from the resort. Airport shuttle service can be arranged, for a fee.
- We loved the location of the resort. Our view was stunning, the suite was nice (but too dark and living room furniture was uncomfortable). The pool was lovely, and the restaurant and bar were great. Staff were all fantastic.
- Loved the facility. We had a room on the second floor on the beach with balcony, etc. The room and view was great!! Restaurant was excellent regardless of time of day you go over for food. No complaints and nothing I could put my finger on to improve.
- Beautiful spacious modern unit, Great pool and roof deck
- We only ate at the on sit restaurant, the Quarterdeck, which was great…splurged a little on the fancy drinks which we normally wouldn’t have at home.
- The location was perfect. Pool and grounds lovely, peaceful. Staff always available, friendly. Great restaurant. I will definitely be going back.
Naïa Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Placencia Village – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a fitness center and water sports facilities, Naïa Resort and Spa is located in Placencia Village in the region of Stann Creek. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles.
- Ambiance was heavenly. Scuba shop helpers were fabulous.
- The locals are wonderful and make the stay perfect-big smiles and very sincere! Everything was as imagined except the water was a bit murky along the shore so swimming out front was not very good.
- The resort is nothing short of perfection. Not a single thing has gone unnoticed by the staff and everyone down to the gardener asked us our name and if we needed anything. The rooms are gorgeous- complete with an outdoor shower and indoor soaking tub. We spent 5 nights in Placencia and were sad to leave. The hotel can arrange any transportation or activities for you (which we did) that you may want to do on your trip. Would highly recommend for a romantic getaway!
- LOVED THE PEOPLE, THE ATTENTIVE SERVICE AND GENUINENESS. IT WAS A GREAT TRIP.
- Brand new feeling to this resort. Gorgeous grounds. Bungalows superb. Genuinely friendly helpful staff. Very good food/drinks. Away from main road noise.
Located right on Placencia Beach, Chabil Mar features an outdoor pool, a bar-restaurant and stylish villas with partial or full sea views. Free transportation to and from Placencia Airport is included.Each individually decorated Chabil Mar villa features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a full kitchen and a furnished terrace. The bathrooms include a hairdryer and a bathrobe. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Chabil Mar’s front desk provides luggage storage and information about activities in the surrounding area. The property has free on-site parking and free bikes for guests to use.Local restaurants are within a 15-minute walk of the property. The town of Dangriga is 48 miles away, and Belize City is 137 miles away.
- The staff is amazing. They are very proud to work there. Location is perfect. Gardening and beaches are clean.
Staff truly make this property a 5 star. From housekeeping to the chef
and everyone in between…too many staff to mention and they all were
amazing. The location is great – not in the Center of town but easy walk
or bike ride (or catch the shuttle). The town is generally pretty quiet,
but I still enjoyed this location the best. The villas are lovely and I
think all of them have some kind of view. Photos are accurate – but I
think the rooms are more spacious then it appears. I booked this because
of the reviews on many different sites and you should too.
- The property is gorgeous – lush landscaping and lovely rooms and large bathrooms. The concierge booked all of our daily off site activities and we did many because it was cloudy and overcast ( a fluke) almost our entire week there. The inn is just a short walk to the cute town center. The beach is walkable and lovely, we had some sea grass in the water (which is not anything like seaweed or lake grass and is comfortable to walk on both wet and dry) just in the front but if you walk a few hundred feet to the right toward town the water is clear and great for swimming. We used the facilities”kayaks which are complimentary. In spite of the weather, we loved our whole Placencia, Belize experience and Chabil Mar was a perfect home base.
- Hotel staff was beyond excellent. Beach great. Near to the village.
- Grounds were beautiful. Staff generally went above and beyond.
Lost Reef Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Lost Reef Resort offers accommodations in Riversdale, just 13 miles from Placencia Village. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.
- The owners and staff are incredibly personable and always looking to please their guests. I was very impressed with the quality of their meals both from a fresh delicious perspective in addition to beautiful presentations. The pool was perfect and very well maintained. I could gaze at the sea as I enjoyed the pool.
- Great beach property, good pool, excellent bar/restaurant and friendly staff and owners! Cabanas are small and basic, but comfortable. Everything you need for a few days! We would definitely come back!
- Great location, quiet, beautiful beach. Close to lots of things to do.
- The only problem we had was that the beds were very hard. new or less hard mattress’s would have been great. Overall over all thing else was terrific. You do need a car for this area – resort.
- the owners and staff where amazing. I’ve never recieved such warm and personalized service anywhere. the resort is small and quiet, so it was easy to enjoy the pool,kayaks, and other facilities they offered whenever we wanted to. The food in the restaurant was excellent, and they accommodated our special orders.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool and a spa, Turtle Inn is on a private beach in Placencia, Belize. Each cottage and villa has a balcony with garden, pool or sea views.All cottages and villas at the Turtle Inn feature elegant, rustic-inspired décor, a sitting area, a mini-fridge and a coffee machine. The private bathrooms have a bathtub, shower and hairdryer.At Turtle Inn, there is a restaurant, a communal lounge and free Wi-Fi in public areas of the property. The tour desk can help arrange activities on site or in the surrounding area, including diving, sailing and hiking.Several restaurants, bars and dive shops are available in the village of Placencia, a 5-minute drive from Turtle Inn. Placencia Airstrip is less than half a mile from the property, and provides domestic flights to Belize City.
– great location – you need to take a small plane flight from Belize International but thats a fun way to see the countryside, close to placencia village
– safe beach for kids, great snorkelling
– plenty of wildlife – turtles, manatee’s, fish, pelicans and many other birds
– great staff and attention for kids – well appreciated, genuine and really helpful
– food was healthy and a good selection given limited size of resort and dining locations
– francis ford coppola wine selection is excellent
Exotic, eco friendly, relaxing
Pizza was the best in the Caribbean
The staff were amazing, so friendly always called us by our name and attentive to all of our needs. They Planned all of our trips to the Monkey River and jaguar reserve, their knowledge of the wildlife was incredible. We saw the most beautiful birds, howling monkeys, 2 Boa Constrictor and then went tubing down the river. My daughter went snorkeling and the reef was fantastic.
There are 3 restaurant and the food was delicious the best Key Lime pie I have ever tasted.
Our only complaint was the weather! But even if it rained we had something to do and did not miss the TV at all. We came for a peaceful relaxing week and our expectations were more than realized
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Accommodation was very clean and comfortable. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here
- The bungalow is beautiful, the view is beautiful, the staff couldn’t be more helpful. The place is perfect
- – great location – you need to take a small plane flight from Belize International but thats a fun way to see the countryside, close to placencia village
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. SailFish Resort offers accommodation in Placencia Village. It is located just 1,650 feet from the area of restaurants. Free WiFi is available in common areas.The basic rooms offer shared bathroom with shower. All private rooms and bunkhouses have ceiling and floor fans, Suites have Air Conditioning.The property is a 3-5 minute walk from the centre of Placencia Village. Placencia local airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Pool was clean and clear, the water was warm. It was not a pool for swimming. It was for cooling off and designed to attract visitors to the swim-up bar. Bathhouse kept clean. Owner gave lots of local information.
- The pool was awesome. Hot water. Bed was comfortable. Clinton was fantastic, kind, approachable and gave great recommendations. Good wifi
- Thanks to Mike, the owner who took us to the bus terminal by boat instead of allowing us to walk there which would have taken us 15-20 mins. It was a nice complimentary service.
- I love that they provide a clean & comfortable rooms. The facility and pool is well maintained. Love The hot showers!
- I chose this hotel b/c it has a pool. The staff were very friendly.
Southern Shores Resort Cabanas
One of our best sellers in Placencia Village! Southern Shores Resort Cabanas offers accommodations in Placencia Village. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- The location was perfect and Erika at the front desk was the best! Very helpful and courteous!
- The cabanas were private and you felt like you had you’re own beach front. The views are amazing. Amenities 5 minutes away.
- Great location on the bay overlooking all the yahties anchored for their stay.
- Quiet, lovely bungalows (pictures dont do justice) on the less windy side (key) of Placencia.
- Everything! Couldn’t ask for better hospitality anywhere!
Top Resorts In Maya Beach Stann Creek Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Maya Beach Stann Creek to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Maya Beach Stann Creek but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Maya Beach Stann Creek. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!