10 Best Resorts To Stay In Marmora New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Marmora New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Marmora New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marmora New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marmora New Jersey. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Marmora New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Marmora New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Marmora New Jersey:
Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City offers accommodations in Atlantic City. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlantic City International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- People that worked at hotel and Capriccio’s restaurant all very nice, the food was delicious!
- Everything was great. Our room was on a high floor and the view was nice. The room was very nice and comfortable.
- It was a very nice stay at this hotel. Great food and the staff in general were very nice and polite.
- Staff was so nice and helpful, was able to provide for us anything we needed (such as the toiletries that were missing from 2 of my rooms) and greeted us instantly upon arrival. Security was so friendly and approachable and wanted us to enjoy our time. Dinner at Gallagher’s was incredible! (Staff and food was perfect, best way to celebrate a birthday with them!)
- Room was big and spacious and the staff was very helpful .
Tropicana Casino and Resort
One of our top picks in Atlantic City.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Situated alongside the shops and entertainment venues on the downtown Atlantic City boardwalk, this beachfront resort and casino offers a full-service spa, a salon, a nightclub and 20 restaurants. Indoor and outdoor swimming pools are also located on site.Rooms are offered in 4 different towers. The Chelsea Tower is located across the street from the Tropicana Casino and Resort. Free WiFi and cable TV are included in the contemporary guest rooms at Tropicana Casino and Resort.Guests can enjoy the casino or have a drink at the outdoor pool-side bar. Seasonal beach service and a fitness centre are also available at the resort.The Tropicana Resort has an IMAX movie theater and live entertainment on weekends.Atlantic City Convention Center is 5 minutes’ drive from the resort.
- The room was dirty our door was broken ans being help with a straw
- The rooms were neat and clean. The receptionist helped us switch from a west view to ocean view without any charges. He was kind to explain answers of all the questions we raised.
- It was clean everyone was very nice easy check in and out
- It was hard to like much during my stay as the casino seemed to be one big cloud of smoke.
- I had an amazing time. The restaurant food was delicious, the movie theater was great and all amenities. I would book this hotel again in the future.
Caesars Atlantic City Hotel & Casino
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Caesars Atlantic City Hotel & Casino offers accommodations in Atlantic City. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed the customer service experience from vallet parking, checking in, bell man, staff that was asked questions during my stay. The checking in and out was AWESOME…. I visited another casino the weekend before and was not pleased but Caesar’s made up for my bad experience. Looking forward to returning the weekend of 3/31.
- Everything about this property was excellent. The room was very spacious, bed were very comfortable, room very clean, staff very friendly and helpful. The hotel was just beautiful. I will definitely stay in this hotel again and will highly recommend this hotel to friends and family!
- Staff was excellent. Room was very clean. Very comfortable bed.
- Convenient to everything. Food, entertainment, Boardwalk, shopping, and beach were all so very close
- Great location and easy access from New York City. Online and kiosk check-in make the process extremely fast and easy.
FantaSea Resorts – Flagship
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Atlantic City, 11 miles from Ocean City, FantaSea Resorts – Flagship features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlantic City International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- after the first night the bed became uncomfortable. and I was expecting to get in the hot tubs that were located outside but they were closed
- The Balcony was amazing and the room was huge. It was a plus to have a fully-stocked kitchen to make a meal when you don’t want to go out or take out. The room was quiet and the view is really nice. I will definitely return!
- This is our family’s favorite hotel!!! The staff and the facilities are fantastic! Yanese and Vijay at the front desk go above and beyond to accommodate any special requests and it’s always a super fun time.
- My children enjoyed themselves very much! It was nice to have things for children to do like the arcade and Funzone. We will be returning!
- The view the staff the pool the jacuzzi basically everything. It’s just amazing my family didn’t wanted to leave at all.
Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City Hotel & Casino
Featuring more than 175,000 square feet of casino space, this towering Atlantic City hotel is 7 minutes’ drive from the Boardwalk. The full-service Red Door Spa is also open at the hotel.Guests at the Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City can dine at one of 12 restaurants including a food court and fine dining establishments such as Martorano’s, Oshi Modern Asian Kitchen and Veracruz.Rooms at the Harrah’s Resort have large windows. A wake-up service and room service are available for guests.The hotel features an indoor, tropical pool with cabanas, which transforms to the Xhibition nightclub in the evenings. It also has a seasonal family pool that is located on the 4th floor of the Harbour Tower.The Atlantic City Harrah’s include shopping at the Waterfront Shops, which feature jewelry, clothing and cookware. The hotel is within a 15-minute drive of the Atlantic City Country Club.
- Unreal hotel everything you want inside it. Great club too
- It was nice not having to leave the building due to rain and snow.
- The pool area was great with the hot tubs. The room was exactly as we expected. The staff was very friendly and helpful
The room was beautiful and clean.
Plenty places to eat.
- Beautiful renovated room, clean, accommodating. Nice restaurants and shopping on site.
The Cottages of Pine Haven
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, The Cottages of Pine Haven is located in Ocean View, just 22 miles from Atlantic City. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Cape May is 18 miles from The Cottages of Pine Haven, and Wildwood is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 22 miles from The Cottages of Pine Haven.
No reviews yet.
Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel & Casino
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located along the Atlantic City boardwalk and beach, Bally’s Atlantic City Hotel and Casino offers an on-site casino, numerous boutiques and several world-class restaurants. WiFi access, a business centre, and meeting facilities are also available.Rooms at this hotel will provide you with a flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator. Select room types feature a view of the ocean.In addition to the casino, guests at this hotel can also enjoy an indoor pool, 7 hot tubs, herbal steam room, saunas and fitness centre. Massages, rituals and other treatments are available at the spa. Bally’s guests also have access to the pool, sauna, steam room and fitness centre at Caesar’s Entertainment Atlantic City’s QUA Spa.Several bars, lounges and live entertainment venues are offered on-site. Overlooking the Atlantic City’s boardwalk and beach, Guy Fieri’s Chophouse is a traditional steakhouse with a twist. Wild Wild West features bars, food options and themed Thursdays with live performances.The resort is located on the Atlantic City boardwalk just 7 minutes’ from Tanger Outlets Atlantic City. Atlantic City International Airport is 12.6 miles away and Philadelphia International Airport is 55.9 miles away.
- I went to AC for relaxation & the bed was just to perfect. Wish I could of stood longer.
- The bed was great! We really liked the location, right in the middle of everything!
- The hotel and the casino is very nice. I love the location and the restaurants. I love Wild Wild West and that it’s connected to Ceasars. Plus, I won money while gambling!!
- Received a free room upgrade to an ocean view suite. Totally unexpected but definitely made the stay more memorable.
- Bed was super comfy and the pillows and sheets were too. The house keeping staff wee friendly.
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
An 80,000 square foot casino and a full-service spa are featured at this Atlantic City hotel, adjacent to Frank Farley Marina. All contemporary rooms and suites offer cable TV.Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino offers classic games and live performance shows. Guests can dance at Live Bar nightclub or relax at the outdoor pool. A fitness center with state-of-the art equipment is also provided.Dine at the Golden Nugget’s Chart House or Vic and Anthony’s, each serving a variety of steak and seafood dishes. Michael Patrick’s Brasserie is open 24 hours, and a poolside cafe is available.A sitting area with a work desk is provided in all rooms at this hotel. A hairdryer is included for guest convenience. Some rooms feature a bay view.Atlantic City Outlets and the Atlantic City Convention Center are each a 7 minute drive away.
- The entire staff was so attentive, from the check in when they helped get us dinner reservations to the room service being delivered around the clock. Everything you could need was in the hotel.
- The room was nice But the floor that we stay on was very noisy people in the nice room where have a party and you could not sleep try calling security came to the floor told them to keep it down but they just would stop !
Super friendly stafff.
Room was great
- I like the decor of room , nice clean room nd staff was friendly and helpful all the time . We stayed 2 nights . We didn’t pay for parking so that was nice . We did have lunch at the buffet and food was pretty good for lunch choices .
- The food in the Asian restaurant Lillie and the cafe was good. The staff was friendly once I made an effort to engage them in conversation.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Icona Avalon is located in Avalon. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.Atlantic City is 27 miles from Icona Avalon, and Cape May is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 29 miles from Icona Avalon.
- Servers especially Steve were excellent… friendly..just made dining a pleasure.. Tracy was also a joy …
I definitely will stay at the Icona again.
It was a very nice, clean, comfortable room.
The guy at the front desk (I wish I could remember his name) was so friendly and helpful.
Comfy bed and large room
Decor was upscale beachy
- Amazing location, great facility and friendly accommodating staff!
- beach access, kitchenette, microwave, very clean, very low noise from A/C
Marriott’s Fairway Villas
Noyes Museum of Art is 2.6 miles from this Galloway, New Jersey hotel. Spacious villas provide full kitchens and the hotel features the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salon and Spa.Private balconies are available in every 2-bedroom villa at Marriott’s Fairway Villas. The villas come with 3 cable TVs with HBO, a separate living area and a private bathroom with a 2-person spa bathtub.Fairway Villas Marriott features an outdoor heated pool and an indoor pool. Guests can also visit the game room or use the gym.The Atlantic City Boardwalk is 10.8 miles from Marriott’s Fairway Villas. The hotel is 9.8 miles from the Atlantic City Aquarium.
Loved the whirlpool spa tub… Fireplace was so romantic..
Kitchen was perfect !!
- Very nice and clean place ! I also feel in love the spa tub .
- Awesome Property with lots for the whole family to enjoy… Justine Rabb is a great employee … With a great personality to match …. Thank you Justine for making our stay great…
- The rooms were absolutely incredible, the resort was beautiful I would go on vacation just to hang out in those rooms for a week they were amazing
- The room was very cozy the fireplace gave it a nice relaxing feel.
- Loved the whirlpool spa tub… Fireplace was so romantic..
Top Resorts In Marmora New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Marmora New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Marmora New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Marmora New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!