10 Best Resorts To Stay In Marbella Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Marbella Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Marbella Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marbella Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marbella Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Marbella Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Marbella Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Marbella Andalucía:
Gran Guadalpín Banus
All air-conditioned rooms at Gran Guadalpin Banus feature flat-screen TV and a CD player. All have a private balcony, some with sea views, and the bathroom comes with a hairdryer and trouser press.The complex has a beach club and a poolside sunbathing terrace. There is also a play area for children.Gran Guadalpin Banus has a range of places to eat, including seafood, international and Basque restaurants. There are also bars offering drinks, snacks and cocktails.There is a 24-hour front desk, and Gran Guadalpin Banus’s golf department can help with booking rounds at local courses and arrange golf classes. The lively Marbella can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- Great location, fantastic breakfast and place where you can dream the day away.
- Very good location with beach front access. Rooms are big and extremely spacious. Good decor in the rooms and mine had a large balcony with beach view. Plenty of bars and restaurants in the hotel. Breakfast area is great with good buffet menu.
- The location of hotel is good. The rooms are clean and the view of room is nice.
- Fantastic sea view. Good restaurants with great food. Friendly staff. Only 10/15 minute walk to the main strip
- Superb location with great facilities and amazing food. The staff went out of their way for us all the time especially when it was my birthday. They had the Italian singers sing happy birthday to me and got the whole restaurant to join in too. Wonderful memories. Thank you so much to all the staff. Views from our balcony where so wonderful we had a lot of fun sitting there looking at the sea and pool.
Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort
Each spacious, air-conditioned room at Guadalmina Spa & Golf includes a terrace with views of the sea, gardens or golf course. They also feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free Wi-Fi, a safe and mini-bar.Guests enjoy free access to the resort’s fitness room, sun terrace and outdoor pools. There are special rates at the spa, which includes Turkish baths, a hydrotherapy pool, and Finnish Sauna. A range of massage and beauty treatments are also available.The Taray Restaurant offers a breakfast and dinner buffet accompanied by views of the sea, while the Cocoa Restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Acqua Terrace Bar offers cocktails and snacks, and there is also a beach club open during the summer with sun loungers and large VIP beds with cava, fruit, cold towels and pool access available for an extra cost. A kids club is available during the summer months.Surrounding the hotel is a 18-hole golf course and a 9-hole golf course. There is also a putting green in the hotel.Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort is only 3.7 mi from Puerto Banus and 10 minutes’ drive from Marbella Old Town. Secure parking is available on site at an extra cost. Malaga Airport can be reached in a 40-minute drive.
San Pedro de Alcantara is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, nightlife and warm weather.
- Great place, literally can’t say anything negative. The staff is extremely professional and kind, the whole place is a paradise. I only wonder why is it 4 stars and not 5.
- Rooms great. Breakfast super. Pool great but a little too strict on kids playing.
- The facilities around the pool were modern and clean.
- Everything was perfect the food was great. Staff were very helpful.
- Beautiful hotel. Great location right on the beach. Plenty of room & never felt overcrowded. The breakfast was exceptional, best breakfast I’ve had in a hotel ever. A little way out from Marbella or Peurto Banus but short taxi ride so not a problem. Will definitely be back.
Marina Mariola Marbella
All rooms in the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom and coffee machine, while selected rooms also feature a balcony and others also provide guests with sea views. All guest rooms come with a seating area.Guests can use the hot tub and sauna.Plaza de toros Marbella is 1.6 miles from Marina Mariola Marbella, while Puerto Banus is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 25 miles from the accommodation.
- Location was amazing, Staff always Smiling and Healpful
- Lovely place, Carlos was very nice and helpful too, will be back
- Very spacious, well equipped apartment in an excellent location.
- Carlos the agent was superb and provided contacts in the local area for a host of essentials for our trip – he couldn’t do enough – first rate
- Lovely apartment with stunning sea views. Comfortable bed, two bathrooms. Excellent communication with the staff.
All air-conditioned rooms at the Marbella are spacious and decorated in a bright, elegant style. Some rooms have hydromassage baths and a terrace overlooking the golf course. There is also free Wi-Fi.The Barceló Marbella has a Turkish bath and a sauna. A range of massage services is also available in high season.The Barceló Marbella has a buffet restauran, and a lobby bar, snack bar and the 19th Hole Bar, open during high season.Marbella is a 20-minute drive away. Other towns worth a visit in the area include Ronda and Mijas.
San Pedro de Alcantara is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, nightlife and warm weather.
- Family with kids would really enjoy the stay here. Rooms are spasious, guests are friendly and understanding for the kids at the pool were loud and happy. The hotel offers activities on the pool and night entertainment for adults and kids. Sometimes we decide to stay at night in the hotel to enjoy live music with drinks and Shisha. Would definitely stay again.
They love the children there
And the entertainment is so good
Staff are great
- Good quality hotel , rooms very modern and spacious . Good pool area , great bar area .
- Beautiful hotel, amazing food, rooms were fantastic, clean,
- Clean and comfortable! Very good and helpful staff!
Breakfast and lunch are also available at the poolside bar, which is open from April to September.Each spacious Vasari apartment has a living-dining room with satellite TV. The modern kitchen comes with a hob, microwave and washing machine.Vasari Resort offers a free Wi-Fi zone and a play area for children. The complex also has 3 paddle tennis courts, and a hair and beauty salon.The center of Marbella is just 4.3 mi away, and Las Brisas and Los Naranjos golf courses are 3.1 mi away.
- The Place is Beautiful, Well maintained, Clean and Inviting. Staff are nice and welcoming, Cleaning is perfect and better than expected, Close to Port and practical location with easy parking
- Great staff and facilities. Kids loved their break.
- Good accommodation and apartment quality is excellent
- The room was beautiful and amenities were excellent
- Beautiful, quite, clean, great location, nice pool. Would stay here again.
Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort
Guests can enjoy 2 indoor and two outdoor swimming pools which surrounded by gardens and a terrace. Towels are provided and free access to the Marriott’s fitness center is also available.Santa Maria and Santa Clara Golf Courses are within 2 miles of the hotel. Funny Beach is also just 2 miles from the property.The apartments at the Marriott’s Marbella Beach Resort feature a kitchen, and separate living and dining areas. There is a laundry room and the bathroom includes a spa tub.The complex has several restaurants and bars including the seasonal El Med Terrace restaurant and Beachside Grill. There is also a grocery store on-site.
- Great beach, pool and restaurants. Staff were very helpful.
- We loved everything; the apartment, the swimming pool, the gardens, the location, kids club…
- Fantastic location, great staff and lovely spacious, clean apartments
- The whole resort was great. We had a gorgeous apartment and the beds and pillows were amazing – so soft. The grounds of the resort were immaculate. We literally had nothing negative about our visit.
- It was my hen weekend and there were 27 of us. The staff were fantastic and really accomodated us! The facilities were great and the apartments lovely and clean. Great value for money. You made my hen weekend amazing so thankyou!
Aldea Health Resort – Adults Only
Featuring a private balcony or terrace with views, air-conditioned 54 rooms include a wheelchair-accessible bathroom with walk-in shower, on-call in house nurse and physiotherapist, satellite TV, safe, free WiFi.The modern spa includes an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, contrast showers and Turkish bath, as well a free-to-use gym. Wellness, Massages, Ayurveda and personal health plans (relax/anti stress, nutrition and rehab) are available.There are several golf courses within a 5-minute drive of the resort. Free outdoor parking or paid indoor parking is available. Location is wheelchair accessible. Puerto Banus is 4.3 mi from Aldea Health Resort – Adults Only and Malaga Airport is 40 mi away.
- This hotel is simply amazing. The room we had was pretty large, very clean and with a big terrace with view to the swimming pool and garden. The room was also equipped with electric orthopedic bed, mini bar, 3 wardrobes and a sink. The place is very quiet, with not so many rooms and it is perfect to just relax and take a break for few days. The spa is included along with the gym, sauna, swedish shower and aqua gym lessons. We also had the breakfast included in the price, which was varied and delicious. The staff was lovely. The hotel also has many facilities such as the cinema room and the library (with table games). We can’t wait to go back for more days!!
- Everything !! Staff were great going again soon!
- lovely, welcoming staff. The Spa facilities are amongst the great treats they on offer to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Would highly be recommend this place for convalescing.
The stuff were super nice and helpful.
Cleanliness was to a very high standard.
– Breakfast was very good, plenty of choice and fresh fruit.
– Gardens were beautiful
– Pool was clean and perfect to relax
– Silent rooms with a big terrace
La Cala Resort
The air-conditioned rooms at La Cala Resort feature views over the golf courses from the furnished balcony. They come with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Hydrotherapy pools, a Turkish bath and sauna are all available at the hotel’s spa. All guests can enjoy a free hydrotherapy session on prior request. A number of treatments are also on offer, such as massages and facials.La Cala Golf Academy has practice areas and a 6-hole golf course.La Cala Resort includes a restaurant, serving international and local cuisine. There is also a clubhouse and a lobby bar.La Cala Resort is a 35-minute drive from Malaga International Airport. The nearest beach is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the complex.
- Great facilities, lovely dinner and breakfast, great views from the terrace.
- Great location with awesome views over the hinterland and Golf course, we enjoyed our stay here… great Resort helpful staff and breakfast buffet was great to start the day!!!
The ‘Terraza’ Restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner was amazing. All staff were so friendly and welcoming and the entire hotel was maintained to an extremely high standard. Such a tranquil place.
The Spa is just amazing!!!
- Hotel staff very friendly, great pool and pool bar. Food at La Terraza magnificent. Perfect place to chill out and relax. Very clean rooms and great balcony area! Will be returning for sure !
- I was very impressed with everything, The pool , The staff ,The food . No faults that we found.
The air-conditioned apartments at the Miraflores feature satellite TV and a private balcony. They come with a kitchen or kitchenette with a hob and coffee maker.Staff at reception can provide information about what the Costa del Sol has to offer. You can walk to the beach in just 3 minutes from the front gate of the resort and restaurant are within walking distance from the accommodations.Fuengirola is a 15-minute drive from the Miraflores Resort. With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, it is 25 minutes’ drive from Málaga Airport.
- Very nice well kept rooms, spacious and comfortable. I was very impressed with how the area is kept tidy and clean. The pool area is so secure with locked gates accessible to residents only. Perfect for kids as it’s very chilled, pools with a bar are reasonably priced and serve good food.
Great check in staff and location ok
We had a great time in Miraflores
- Great position, lovely views. Near to all facilities
- Comfortable, very clean, well equipped 1 bed apartment. Nicely situated and very pleasant views. Very helpful resort staff. Good pool close by in an area private to resort guests. Apartments are within secure, key access area. We were there mainly for golf and there is a good selection of courses nearby. It is very peaceful although we were in mid-May. High season would no doubt be much busier
- The flat is located in a hilly area, very quiet. Nearby tennis club offers breakfast in their cafe. Well maintained area with mixture of residential and short/long stay tenants. Very quiet but easy access to public transport, cafe, restaurants and other amenities. Can walk to beach with boardwalk facility for joggers etc. Other resorts easy to reach from here too. The studio was very spacious with a well equipped kitchen and lovely balcony with partial sea view. Very comfortable for two people.
Select Marina Park
The resort is surrounded by gardens and has its own fitness center. Each of the apartments comes with a private balcony or terrace, satellite TV and a CD player.Select Marina Park’s restaurants offer a range of à la carte international cuisine, and a breakfast buffet is served daily. There is also a cocktail lounge-bar and 2 snack bars, and the complex offers an entertainment program and children’s club.The beach is just 1,000 feet from the property, while Fuengirola city center is 3.7 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- Aparrment was excellent Friendly staff Restaurants were good
- Loved the whole complex perfect for families. We had an amazing week the variety of pools and restaurants was brilliant. The 2 bed apartment was a great size and had everything that we needed for a great stay. WiFi was fabulous and could be used all over the site even at the pool.
- Staff excellent, late checkout, use of complimentary apartment for showers etc as we had a late flight, poolside apartment perfect, plenty of space for family of five, lovely place to stay
- Nice size studio. There was a lot of good restaurants on the property and also nearby.
- The 2 bed apt had one double bed & one pull out double sofa bed and 2 single beds and a washing machine in the apt. There is a lot of different pools in the resort. Sams Pantry cornish pasties. There is train that runs every half hour around the resort. The weather was fabulous. The beach is about 10 mins from the resort, though this depends on where you are in the resort.
Top Resorts In Marbella Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Marbella Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Marbella Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Marbella Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!