10 Best Resorts To Stay In Magalluf Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Magalluf Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Magalluf Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Magalluf Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Magalluf Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Magalluf Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Magalluf Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Magalluf Majorca:
Sentido Cala Viñas
All of the air-conditioned rooms at Sentido Cala Viñas have a balcony, most with views of the sea or the cove. Decorated in a contemporary style, they also have flat-screen TV and a fridge.To relax there is the swimming pool, plus a selection of sports and games including tennis and mini golf. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby. The hotel also has a spa, where you can enjoy a range of treatments at an extra cost. Pay parking is available on request.The hotel is located in the southwest of Mallorca, just 19 mi from Palma de Mallorca airport, not far from Palmanova.
- The all inclusive package was great. Everything you needed and more.
- The view was beautiful , the reception staff and outside pool staff was lovely.
- Stunning views, lovely hotel and staff, excellent food choices. Perfect for what we wanted from our holiday
- Location and pool were nice with great views if you are lucky to get an upper level room, breakfast had lots of choice. Staff responded responded quite quickly to an issue with the lock in our balcony door. Liked the environment friendly soap dispensers!
- The atmosphere, the people, and the location are wonderful.
Europe Playa Marina
The Europe Playa Marina is just a 15-minute drive from central Palma. Palma Airport is 25 minutes away.Rooms feature bright, Mediterranean-style decoration and include a private balcony. They come with satellite TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A safe is available at an extra cost.Europe Playa Marina also has a table tennis table. The poolside La Taberna offers light meals. Guests can enjoy cocktails on the terrace of the Pergola Bar. Free WiFi is provided in the pool bar area.
- The hotel was located about 20 minutes from the airport on the coast, with a nice view of the sea. It was close to public transportation (bus stop and taxi stand). There were restaurants and small supermarkets/souvenirs shops within walking distance.
- One of the best breakfasts I ever had in a hotel. So much delicious options. Nice pool, even if on the smaller side, at least they allowed you to jump in it as the area next to it is not slippery when wet.
- Views, pool area with access to ocean, restaurant terrace
- Love the position of the hotel and close to the sea , breakfast is great too
- Nice nature, beach and rocks to take a swim from. Calm area, always a free sunbed to find. Life-guard very service minded and cleaning staff did a great job with our room. Room was okey and bathroom was fresh. Nice breakfast and the omelett was fantastic. Would be great to install a schampoo/soap comtainer to refill instead of small plastic bottles. And only change towel if they Are on the floor. 🙂
Valentin Reina Paguera – Adults Only
Stay at your pace this holiday and take advantage of the Valentin Reina’s impressive facilities. After soaking up the sunshine on the poolside loungers, take a moment to enjoy the lush, tropical gardens before heading to the pool for a refreshing swim.Later, head to the gym for a workout, make sure you reward yourself with a session in the Valentin’s sauna and hot tub.Once you are fully relaxed, let yourself be entertained by the Valentin’s team who offer live music and social games.For dinner, choose from characteristic Mediterranean dishes with delicious fresh produce as well as international cuisine to complement your characteristically, Mallorcan holiday.
So sad to leave the Valentin Reina hotel!
Would highly recommend!
Lovely staff who upgraded our room and couldn’t do enough for us throughout our stay!
The pool is lovely and there are plenty of sunbeds at all times!
Good selection of food too! Thank you very much, we will definitely be back!
The local area is lovely too, (would highly recommend visiting Port D’Andratx!) It is only 10 minutes in a taxi!
beach – fantastic
nice hotel – lovly ,noiselees good food
fairly I can recomended this place !!
- Nice town on your doorstep with good restaurants and beach.
- Perfect location. Very friendly staff. Breakfasts and dinners were delicious. Excellent entertainment every night. And of course, complementary fruit and a bottle of champaigne were pleasant.
- The location was excellent, the food was very delicious, having breakfast outside next to the pool was just perfect!Also the staff very helpful, and the swimming pool area quit and perfect for relaxing.Just what you need- a real vacation!!
- So sad to leave the Valentin Reina hotel!
The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort
The exclusive offering of the St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort includes personal butler service and canopy beds beside the outdoor swimming pool. You can also enjoy a round on the seafront golf course.The elegant, dazzling white interior features facilities ranging from an indoor pool to a gourmet restaurant. Throughout the building you can admire the best of modern Majorcan art.Each of the hotel’s luxurious rooms opens onto a spacious balcony offering views of the lush gardens.All guests receive a voucher with credit for a Spa treatment. The spa offers a range of over 60 Spa treatments.
- Huge, beautiful garden, with many sunbeds. Clean, stylish building with friendly and helpful staff. Big enough swimming pools. Excellent food in every restaurant. Of course, we tried also the Michelin stared one. I enjoyed it from the welcome glass of champagne to the dessert.
- Just superb! Service, food the care and comfort was amazing. Excellent conceirge and what a super property.
- Just about ecerything!! Fantastic service, spa, food, facilities!! Superb hotel.
The beds, bedding & pillows are all fantastic. Plenty of large bath towels & butler service excellent.
We loved the level of personal attention by the staff. Breakfast is delightful too.
- We got married here and stayed a couple of days with friends and family. The resort is out of this world, the service is impeccable and the food is the best I have ever tasted. Perfect place in Mallorca!!!!
The Pirates Village features several swimming pools with slopes, a games room and a movie theater. Guests can also find a photography studio and a TV lounge onsite. Dining options include a restaurant and a poolside bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.All apartments have a balcony with pool views. They have a spacious living-dining room with a sofa bed, a well-equipped kitchenette and a bathroom. Safes are available for an extra cost.Staff organizes themed activities that include live music and magic shows, and there is also a children’s club.The Santa Ponsa Golf Course is 1,950 feet away from Pirates Village. Palma Mallorca Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
Everything!!! we all had a great time, the staff are very friendly and professional.
The food was excellent and a good variety to choose from, the supply of drinks and ice cream throughout the day is great and the snack bar is also good if you feel peckish in between meals ?.
Marta, Alex, Lucas, Naira and the rest of the entertainment team were amazing they really kept us entertained with activities on the day time and especially the evening shows!!! We are already looking for days for next year to visit them again.
- Very nice personal, good and relaxing atmosphere. Can recommend for families with kids.
- The bed was a great size, 2 adults and 2 children fitted in it. Kids club was great, on all day and really secure and entertainment team and pool activities were great and night time shows were amazing.
- The staff were very friendly. The shows were great entertainment at night. Clean hotel and very family oriented hotel.
- Very safe for the children plenty of life guards all staff happy and helpful . 🙂
- Everything!!! we all had a great time, the staff are very friendly and professional.
Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort
The Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous has colonial-style décor, with African influences. It is surrounded by extensive gardens and terraces, ideal for relaxing.The spa features 2 saunas, a Turkish bath, sunbeds and experience showers. Treatments are available for an extra charge.Overlooking the golf course or swimming pool, each room has flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and a seating area. A bathrobe, slippers and hairdryer are included in the bathroom.The Lindner Portals Nous Resort’s restaurants serve gourmet international and Mediterranean-style cuisine. There is also a poolside bar.Free private parking is offered at the Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous. Palma and the Porti Pi Shopping Center can be reached in 10 minutes by car or bus.
Outdoor swimming area fantastic, pool very clean with a lifeguard. Lovely safe gardens for children, with lots of space for sun beds. Friendly staff.
Great pool bar/restaurant with good choice and value for money.
Lovely balcony with our junior suite.
- Stunning pool and garden area. Extremely relaxing and loved the African theme
- friendliness of the staff; good breakfast; nice pool area
- The quality of the food at dinner was surprisingly good. Excellent in fact
Excellent breakfast buffet, especially the make your own waffle machine.
We didn’t have time to try out the spa as we were only there one night.
We will stay here again.
- Outdoor swimming area fantastic, pool very clean with a lifeguard. Lovely safe gardens for children, with lots of space for sun beds. Friendly staff.
Grupotel Nilo & Spa
Grupotel Nilo & Spa has charming gardens with loungers. There is a children’s pool.There is an on-site gym, and the spa features steam baths, hot tubs, an ice cave and much more. Massage and beauty treatments are also available.After a wholesome meal in the evening, let yourself be entertained by the Nilo team. There are many bars and restaurants around the hotel.
- Good public areas. Plenty of sunbeds. Comfortable room with more than adequate facilities and a small terrace. Excellent breakfast. Excellent staff. The location is great. It is less than a minute to walk from the hotel entrance to the main road where there are lots of shops, bars, and restaurants plus steps/ramps down to the promenade and beach with more places to eat. Easy access to the main road to/from the airport if you are driving and easy access to the south/southwest coast and the weekly market at Andratx.
- Good location, nice pool area and quiet, mostly couples
- The staff: especially the waiters on terrasse who made our stay memorable. Also we loved the breakfast, spa, pool, bar, restaurant, room, location, etc… all were perfect. I highly recommend it.
- This hotel was excellent and we are considering going back next year. All of the staff were exceptional and couldn’t do enough for you. Great location, very clean and good facilities. Food was excellent as well.
- Nice Hotel in good Location. The dinner buffet was tasty and well assorted. Breakfast was great as well. Private Parking nearby was a good value
FERGUS Club Europa
The accommodations at FERGUS Club Europa features tiled floors, a private balcony and a TV.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food. There are also 3 bars, including 2 poolside bars. A minimarket and a children’s playground is also available on site.FERGUS Club Europa offers a varied entertainment program for children and adults.Andratx Golf Course is just 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. You can drive to Palma Airport in just under 30 minutes.
Fantastic staff, food gorgeous and plentiful as was the drink. Gorgeous hotel well maintained, our room was lovely and very clean
what is not to like, would go back in a heartbeat
- We were there towards the end of season, which was great. The kids had a ball up and down the slides with no queuing, they made friends and they were able to have water fights etc in the pool.
- Pyszne jedzenie , okolica , czystość , piękna aranżacja wnętrza hotelu .
village avec les bungalows
personnel très agréable
hébergement très confortable
décoration très belle, très à la mode
formule all in exclusive
- Nous avons beaucoup aimé le fait que se soit des petits logements individuels, qu’il y ai plusieurs piscines, nous avons apprécié la navette gratuite qui nous emmène au centre ville et près de la plage. Au niveau des repas nous avons apprécié les repas à thème ainsi que même en arrivnt tard pour manger, il y avait toujours autant de choix
- Fantastic staff, food gorgeous and plentiful as was the drink. Gorgeous hotel well maintained, our room was lovely and very clean
Steigenberger Golf & Spa Resort in Camp de Mar
Its Moorish-inspired buildings are surrounded by the fairways of the Andratx golf club, allowing you direct access to one of the island’s most prestigious courses.Rooms at Steigenberger Golf & Spa Resort in Camp de Mar offer views of the pool, golf course or the sea. The private bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort.The spa center offers an indoor pool and a gym free of charge. Beauty treatments and massages are available for an extra cost.Guests can enjoy drinks by the poolside all day before trying the Majorcan specialties served in the resort restaurant.
- Very comfortable room . Bed large and very comfortable. Excellent quiet aircon. Breakfast is fantastic, excellent arrange of foods hot and cold, lovely attending staff and open 7 am -11am suits all requirements.
The breakfasts were very good.
Car valeting very good, once you have accessed the property.
- The ground floor pool room was absolutely perfect! Spacious and comfortable and only steps from the pool and the spa. You feel very spoilt whilst staying in this hotel – especially at breakfast time which provides a feast!
- Wonderfull Hotel overlooking Golf de Andratx, the Pool, the Mediterranean and Tramuntana…time to relax..great breakfast
- I really admired view from terrace, architecture and kitchen. For other facilities there where no time this time.
THB El Cid – Adults Only
THB El Cid – Adults Only, with its peaceful, seaside location, offers well-appointed accommodations, sea views and great facilities and offers a great base while you enjoy all Majorca has to offer.You will never be short of things to do at this complex that features 3 swimming pools (one heated), gardens, a tennis court, a bicycle garage and table-tennis. Guests will also find a sauna, steam bath and a gym.Seasonal hotel: open from February to October.
- Very nice view from the rooms balcony. Clean and big room. Good breakfast whit a lot of choises. Free gym. Very nice and peacefull pool areas.
- Excellent breakfast. Surrounded by everything you could possibly need for a beach holiday. Express bus No. 25 to Palma just outside the hotel boundary.
- Basic standard clean property . Paid for full board disappointed that this did not include even a drink of water for lunch or evening meal . This was an additional extra . Chicken on meal was still pink in parts .
- Food was great. Location was great. Really happy with everything.
- Great rooms, staff, pool, location and breakfast, no complaints!
Top Resorts In Magalluf Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Magalluf Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Magalluf Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Magalluf Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!