10 Best Resorts To Stay In Mae Salong Nai Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Mae Salong Nai Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Mae Salong Nai Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mae Salong Nai Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mae Salong Nai Chiang Rai Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Mae Salong Nai Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Mae Salong Nai Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Mae Salong Nai Chiang Rai Province:
Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort
Offering sweeping landscape views from its hilltop position, the Phu Chaisai Mountain Resort & Spa has eco-friendly thatched cottages and herb gardens. It features an infinity pool, library and a restaurant.The Resort Phu Chaisai is 19 miles from the beautiful mountains of Doi Mae Salong and Doi Tung. It is 22 miles from Chiang Rai Airport and provides free parking.Surrounded by tropical greenery, the air-conditioned bamboo cottages feature canopy beds and hardwood floors. They include a private balcony, a safe and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy relaxing spa massages or browse through the gift shop, which showcases local crafts and homemade jams. Cooking lessons are also available.The restaurant offers hearty Thai and international meals prepared with seasonal ingredients from the garden and local markets. Room service is available.
- The resort is very beautiful. The view the garden and a very romantic cozy dinner.
- The bed was very comfortable! I loved that it faced the picture window so you woke up and fell asleep to an amazing view! Also the room had black out curtains for a sleep in:)
- Peaceful, tranquil, beautiful place. Great outdoor area with the bamboo cottage.
- Eco friendly resort. Very homely and we really felt at home
Although the variety of the breakfast is limited, the taste is good.
The staff are friendly, even those who doesn’t speak English tried their best to help.
One handsome waiter in the canteen was really sweet to remember your preference of seat during our stay.
The food in the canteen is worth every penny.
Manee Dheva Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Manee Dheva Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Mae Salong Nai, just 20 miles from Chiang Rai. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find room service at the property.Mae Sai is 18 miles from Manee Dheva Resort & Spa, and Chiang Saen is 20 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 17 miles away.
- An absolutely beautiful place to stay. A little out of town but so peaceful because of it. Our room was outstanding. Private, with an amazing deck looking out over rice fields and a little river. The dinner was the best Thai cuisine we had in Thailand. The staff were super friendly and helpful. If planning to stay here try to stay 2 nights to really have time to enjoy it and relax. Thanks to Francis and staff for a lovely time.
- Manee Dheva exceeded all our expectations. After feeling that much of Thailand is somewhat a tourist trap, Manee Dheva feels local, authentic and peaceful with an incredibly attentive consideration for their guests having individual experiences. The food is fantastic – fresh, homegrown – you MUST try the duck red curry. The bungalows themselves feel luxury, they’re spacious, bright and tastefully decorated with large glass doors that offer a slice of the property’s luscious surroundings as you fall asleep or awake to the sound of crickets and birds. The bed is one of the best I’ve slept in in a hotel, ever – and I’ve done more than a fair share of travelling. Lying out by the pool, reading books, sipping coffee and meandering up to the dining area for their honey spare ribs, duck confit, khao soi noodles or one of their fantastic curries – really was my idea of a holiday. Thank you Francis, Bam, Mae & your team for such a wonderful stay. This place is very special.
- See above… each bungalow is simply but beautifully designed and nested into the rice paddies. The open air bathroom with a garden inside is simply wonderful! The terrace of the restaurant overlooking the rice fields offers a relaxing and contemplative experience.
The resort is a fantastic place to stay to be away from the volumes of tourists but close enough for day trips to Doi Tung, Chiang Rai, Golden Triangle and other sights in the Province.
The rooms are well appointed and relaxing. The beds are wonderful and almost guarantee a good nights sleep. Hi he food in the restaurant is simple yet so fresh and made with many ingredients grown on the property.
The staff are wonderful and very helpful. Although we did not use the spa facilities I would ass me that they would be top class like the rest of the property.
I would highly recommend a stay at Manee Dheva for all.
- The elegance of the buildings, the size (only 10 lodgings), the pool, the humming of insects and frogs at night. The excellent cooking. Fantastic ! We appreciated the “French touch” with the elegant thaï style.
Katiliya Mountain Resort And Spa
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Katiliya Mountain Resort And Spa offers accommodations in Mae Salong Nai. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Chiang Rai is 21 miles from Katiliya Mountain Resort, and Mae Sai is 17 miles away. Chiang Rai Airport is 19 miles from the property.
Size of the room which roughly the size of some apartments in town.
In the forest, so pretty calm, even though there is a construction site just opposite the little valley.
Staff at reception was pretty reliable in organizing the taxi for going around to visit the points of interest (best of which is the Royal Villa at Doi Tung)
- Size of room, fabulous location, very peaceful, lovely staff. Stunning Entrance Lobby with delightful frog noise in the evening !
- Restaurant is good. Setting is very nice. Our room was very large and comfortable with a great view.
- I really like the resort design and layout. The bed was comfortable, the bedding was very nice. I liked having coffee on the deck at sunrise and seeing the fog below. The breakfast was okay, not a big selection.
- The size of room and view. Breakfast is good.. definitely different chef from the evening.
- Size of the room which roughly the size of some apartments in town.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Poonyamantra Resort offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ban Rai. The resort has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Chiang Rai is 25 miles from Poonyamantra Resort, and Mae Sai is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 22 miles from Poonyamantra Resort.
This is definitely not 4 star place, have stayed in places all around the world and would rate it 2 or 3 star max. Price way over for standard.
Breakfast poor, people hovering over you
Staf gigling and talking to each other all time.
No decorum, we loved area but disappointed photos overate it
- good value for money. Clean room, comfy bed and a shower which was simple to use. But I would consider coming back again, if in the area.
- Buffet style breakfast with wide variety of food (100THB per person), huge comfortable bed and the balcony.
- อาหารเช้าหลากหลายและอร่อย คุ้มราคา เดินทางสะดวก ห้องพักกว้างขวาง พนักงานบริการดีมาก เตียงนอนสบาย
- This is definitely not 4 star place, have stayed in places all around the world and would rate it 2 or 3 star max. Price way over for standard.
Suancha Tea Garden
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Suancha Tea Garden offers accommodations in Mae Chan, just 19 miles from Chiang Rai.Every room comes with a private bathroom.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for fishing. Mae Sai is 18 miles from Suancha Tea Garden, and Chiang Saen is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Quiet property in beautiful surroundings. Fantastic staff service, very homely and welcoming. Delicious evening meal at a small extra fee. Big comfortable bungalow with a veranda.
Miou and Guy are wonderful hosts. Miou cooks meals that are absolutely delicious. Guy has a lot of interesting information to share about the area.
Super nice to sit on our bungalow porch in the morning in such a serene spot. Loved it.
- Beautiful, quiet resort with only 2 bungalows. Excellent fresh food prepared by the family. The resort is down a quiet road leading to the lake, so very little traffic. The bungalows are large and spotlessly clean. One of the best places we stayed in Thailand.
- The gardens, the cleanliness of the bungalow, the owners, childrens and dogs, the area and surroundings which are really beautiful. The dinner that they prepared forbus was delicious. A really nice human experience !
- Serene, quiet place with very high privacy with no one around. Owners are very friendly and accommodating. Very comfortable, Clean room and bed.
DoiTung Lodge is located in Ban Rai, 27 miles from Chiang Rai and 11 miles from Mae Sai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Chiang Saen is 17 miles from DoiTung Lodge, and Golden Triangle is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 24 miles from DoiTung Lodge.
The room is clean
There is a small terrace with garden and mountain view
- Not sure whether the property have just been renovated to make all the facilities provided were excellent. Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was decent but high quality as mostly are the products from the Royal Project. The location couldn’t be better as being one and only property located in Doi Tung.
Breakfast was tasty, fresh and clean.
When you look outside you room balcony you can see the sky and nature around Doi Tung.
Rooms have been renovated so nicely.
Wonderful place to stay.
- Fantastic place!! I had near the nature. Breakfast was very good.
- The room is clean
Ban Din Resort Chiang Rai
One of our best sellers in Mae Chan! Located in Mae Chan, 21 miles from Chiang Rai, Ban Din Resort Chiang Rai features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Mae Sai is 16 miles from Ban Din Resort Chiang Rai, and Chiang Saen is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 18 miles from Ban Din Resort Chiang Rai.
- The houses built by the owner is pretty and the surrounded natural environment is great and relaxing. The owner is friendly and welcoming.
The owner managed to call a friendly neighbour speaking English who could help us for the meals and gave us information on sights nearby.
The fried local fish at dinner was fabulously tasty. Breakfast was fair (no fresh coffee)
- The natural surroundings and Rice paddies, cute simple bungalow, friendly family, however they didnt speak any english
- Die familiäre Athmosphäre. Da die Unterkunft etwas ausserhalb lag war es angenehm ruhig mitten in den Reisfeldern.
- ชอบบรรยากาศดีมาก เจ้าของบริการประทับใจมากๆถ้ามีโอกาสได้ไปเชียงรายอีกต้องไปพักอีกแน่นอน
One of our top picks in Mae Salong – and a guest favorite.
Phumektawan Resort offers accommodations in Mae Salong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Chiang Rai is 22 miles from Phumektawan Resort, and Mae Sai is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Beutifull view from our room.Just a few turists in town a lot of shops with great taste tea.
- Everything. Really beautiful place with amasing scenery.
- Comfortable room with big bed and amazing mountain view! Good homemade breakfast.
- The nice unblock view, comfortable bed, nice homely breakfast and friendly owner.
- Most beautiful view in Mae Salong, nice staff and host, friendly and helpful
Doitung View Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Doitung View Resort offers accommodations in Ban Dong Ma Tun, just 25 miles from Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.Mae Sai is 12 miles from Doitung View Resort, and Chiang Saen is 15 miles away. Chiang Rai Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The location was good for driving to beautiful sites and restaurants in the area.
- love atmosphere of the resort, the view is nice, the breakfast is good
- บรรยากาศที่พักดี ไม่อึดอัด มีกิจกรรมเสริมเช่นจักรยาน สนามฟุตบอล ชิงช้า
ที่พักสวย สะอาด อยู่ทางขึ้นดอยตุง
A-Star Phulare Valley, Chiang Rai
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, A-Star Phulare Valley, Chiang Rai is located in Tha Sut in the region of Chiang Rai Province, just 11 miles from Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. Mae Sai is 26 miles from A-Star Phulare Valley, Chiang Rai, and Chiang Saen is 21 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 8 miles away.
- The mattress and pillows were very good. The pool and views were exceptional.The WiFi was good.The breakfast buffet was very good.
- Quiet. Set in the hillside with great views.The hotel is well looked after. Staff are very helpful. Great Wi-fi. Spacious,modern rooms.
We stay here based off other people’s reviews and we weren’t disappointed. We opted for a villa with private pool and let me tell you the extra money spent on the villa was worth it. The room, living and bathroom are stunning. The large living room glass sliding open opens wide to a pool deck, then to a pool surrounded by trees to shield it and keep your swimming private.
The main pool for everybody sits looking over the hills and has a full service bar near by. There’s also a ton of activities the hotel can organize for you
- Comfy room with great view. Good food. Friendly staff. Great location.
- Best hotel I have ever visited in Thailand. Staff is very well trained and attentive. The hotel rooms are clean and beautiful. The view of the mountains is wonderful. Fast WiFi connection. Very good food and wide choice. Thai and international cuisine. Good breakfast. Your own car is recommended, as the hotel is a bit out of town.
Top Resorts In Mae Salong Nai Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Mae Salong Nai Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Mae Salong Nai Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Mae Salong Nai Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!