10 Best Resorts To Stay In Macario Gomez Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Macario Gomez Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Macario Gomez Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Macario Gomez Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Macario Gomez Quintana Roo. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Macario Gomez Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Macario Gomez Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Macario Gomez Quintana Roo:
Intima Resort Tulum Adults Only (Clothing Optional)
Intima Resort Tulum Adults Only is a clothing-optional resort in Tulum. Free Wi-Fi access, a restaurant and a tropical pool with a swim-up bar are available. Free private parking is included.In addition to a pool view, each room includes a TV and a full kitchen with kitchenware. Some studio suites have a spa tub.At Intima Resort Tulum there is a hot tub, a garden and a terrace.If you feel like exploring the area, check out Tulum Archeological Site just 3 miles away. This resort is 41 miles from Cozumel International Airport.
- Quiet, friendly environment to lounge around and have a cocktail. Helpful staff whenever we were looking for tips and information .
- The hotel itself is nice and clean, the room spacious, a small jacuzzi on the balcony is really cool.
- The accommodation was superb, we couldn’t find a fault, the rooms were very spacious and superbly furnished
- The restaurant was amazing. The staff was so friendly and professional. My first time at a clothing optional location and I did not feel uncomfortable or out of place. The guests were a variety of ages and everyone felt comfortable with everyone else. Would definitely go again.
- The whole property is clean and well maintained with an excellent friendly staff
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa – All Inclusive
Showcasing a playground and views of the sea, Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa – All Inclusive is located in Tulum, just 11 miles from Akumal. The resort has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. Puerto Aventuras is 22 miles from Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, and Xpu Ha is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Virtually everything. The staff was universally and genuinely friendly. All of them, form the people you would cross on a pathway to waiters and concierge.
- Although there were many guests we never had to wait more than 15 minutes to have lunch or dinner.
For an all inclusive place it was very good
For mexico/tulum were the service is horrible that hotel offer amazing service
- The kids club has great facilities including a dedicated water park and a climbing wall, it also caters for children from 3yrs old which some don’t.
- We loved the entire property and had a great visit.
PavoReal Beach Resort Tulum
One of our top picks in Tulum.Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and playground, PavoReal Beach Resort Tulum is located in Tulum in the region of Quintana Roo. Just 11 miles from Akumal. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. Puerto Aventuras is 21 miles from PavoReal Beach Tulum, and Xpu Ha is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Incredible beach, beautiful landscaping, friendly, helpful and warm staff.
- Food excellent. Healthy & delicious choices for vegetarians & meat eaters alike. Lovely beach walks, fun activities & very friendly & attentive staff. Lots of group activities. Great for families with kids.
- Nice and beautiful resort, separated beach, very friendly personal and quite funny animation-team. Also some nice show at the and of the day.
- the beach was very nice. the pool is good, too. but only without the promoters.
- walking distance to the beach and restaurants, the resort is very small so feels familiar… it is ran by italians and targeted to italians so staff is italian but speaks a bit of english and spanish…everyone is very friendly, they love kids, and the food is half italian half mexican, chefs are italians as well.
Kore Tulum Retreat & Spa Resort – Adults Only
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Kore Tulum Retreat & Spa Resort is an adult only luxury resort located outside the town and over the seafront of Tulum. This all-inclusive property offers á la carte breakfast and an extensive outdoor pool, gardens and sun terraces. The beach is just a 10-minute walk away.All the suites feature a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning and a minibar. Including a spa bath, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers. Some of the suites overlook the sea, while others have garden views. Free WiFi is available at the internet bar “La Galería” while WiFi connection in the rooms is at an extra cost.Kore Tulum Retreat & Spa Resort also has a fitness centre, on-site restaurant and bar and currency exchange services. Guests can be assisted by the property’s concierge and receive information about tours and interesting touristic places to visit, like Tulum Archaeological Site 2.5 miles away.Tulum’s town centre can be reached in a 5-minute drive and there guests will be able to find art crafts markets and restaurants offering typical delicacies and seafood dishes. Cancún is 1 hour and 30 minutes’ drive from the resort, while Playa del Carmen can be reached in a 45-minute drive.
- From other reviews we almost didn’t book however we are so glad we did. The staff were super friendly, the place is in a great location between town and the beaches either side. The bikes are a little old but they get you around and it’s the perfect place to cycle and explore. Breakfast was amazing, I would recommend the omelettes. There was lots of choice and variety on the evening menu. Great place to relax and enjoy the beautiful surrounds. We would definitely stay here again.
- Hardworking and great service by the waiters and servers. Room was clean, spacious and beautiful. Location was on par and perfect.
- I was travelling alone and after eating in the resort restaurant I became ill. The staff kindly sent a driver to the pharmacy to buy me Imodium as there was none available in the resort gift shop.
- Beautiful grounds and ocean views. We had the ocean front suite with a terrace, probably one of the best in the resort.
- The meditation and Yoga with Gabo was exceptional.
Aldea Coba an Escape Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and a private beach area, Aldea Coba an Escape Resort is located in Cobá in the region of Quintana Roo, just 26 miles from Tulum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Akumal is 27 miles from Aldea Coba an Escape Resort, and Xpu Ha is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Amazing place ! Very Nice staff , beautiful room and localisation ! Wish that we could have an other night in paradise !
- Adela Coba just opened and the family running it are so welcoming. The staff is very attentive and the rooms are beautiful. An ancient Mayan road passes along the property and becomes your front yard! Breakfast is made fresh by the chefs and its a 5 minute drive from the Coba ruins and a lagoon with a beautiful sunset.
- Great staff, beautiful rooms, top notch bedding and towels, spa soaps, privacy, waking up to breakfast being served on our terrace, wonderful food, I could go on forever!
- La chambre, l’accueil, les conseils, le service 5 étoiles pendant le dîner et le petit-déjeuner… Excellentes découvertes culinaires..
La suite está súper grande y muy bonita, bien decorada! El baño está increíble y la piscina claro súper agusto.
El servicio muy bueno. Hubo al parecer información que no pasó por booking y el dueño arregló las cosas para que pudiera tener la cama de bebé que había pedido y que todo esté listo para cuando lleguemos.
A unos pasos de las pirámides , de la laguna y de los cenotes.
Ana y Jose Charming Hotel and Spa
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. On tropical grounds, this hotel offers an outdoor pool, a spa and direct beach access. Each spacious, air conditioned suite includes free Wi-Fi and views of the grounds or sea.Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa is on Tulum Beach, a 5-minute drive from Tulum’s ancient Maya ruins. It is on the edge of the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve.The hotel’s stylish suites have traditional Mexican décor. Each suite has a furnished terrace, a sitting area, minibar and safe. Bathrooms include amenities and a hairdryer.The restaurant serves Mexican cuisine made with local produce, including freshly caught fish. Guests can also enjoy the sea views and sunsets from the terrace bar.The staff at the Ana y Jose’s 24-hour front desk can organize a range of excursions and activities. These include visits to Mayan temples, hiking in the rainforest, diving courses or fishing trips.
- Lovely people and location, best part of the ocean.
We had the change to stay in the CARACOLA-suite. Excellent interior, very spacy.
Very good terrasse for breakfast on the beach.
Staff extremly friendly and helpfull,
Beach very clean, surrounding of the hotel also very clean.
- Chilaquiles in the morning was the highlight of my breakfast. Everyone in the restaurant staff were very friendly and attentive to our needs. The ladies at the check-in desk were very courteous and the lady who showed us to our room was very professional and informative. I would come back here again.
- The staff could not have been more helpful.the concierge Marisol went out of her way do whatever she could to make our stay wonderful.she is a treasure .
- Very helpful and friendly staff, beautiful grounds and beach.
One of our best sellers in Tulum! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Tulum, 18 miles from Akumal, Coco Tulum features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Punta Allen is 25 miles from Coco Tulum, and Puerto Aventuras is 29 miles from the property. Cozumel Airport is 42 miles away.
- The bedrooms have very poor lighting , absolutely cannot get ready in the evenings. Tap water is really salty but I think that is the case anywhere you stay in Tulum. The bar is pretty good and right on the beach.
- The bed was very comfortable and the AC is perfect at night. The view is lovely from the cabanas and you can hear the ocean through the night. The staff were all very friendly and helpful.
- Fabian is the best. Such a genuine guy. He made our stay
- Great place directly on the beach with beautiful rooms. Even though we had a garden view we also had some sea view which was great. No problem without air conditioning at this time of year as the temperature was nice and always a breeze. Shared bathrooms were always clean and never crowded. Very happy with the stay and would absolutely come back.
- The staff were very helpful when I got sick and called a doctor for us immediately. This was great service. I just wish we hadn’t gotten to that point.
OM Tulum Cabañas and Beach Club
One of our best sellers in Tulum! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Tulum in the region of Quintana Roo, 18 miles from Akumal, OM Tulum Cabañas and Beach Club features a terrace and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Punta Allen is 25 miles from OM Tulum Cabañas Beach, and Puerto Aventuras is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The rooms are lovely, big comfortable beds with mosquito nets and feels safe and secure.
- We didn’t have breakfast included and didn’t love the restaurant so went next door for our meals
- Beautiful view on the beach and chill atmosphere (compared to all these fancy hotels)
- Location location location. Tough to beat. Absolutely beautiful beach.
- There are so many boutique hotels in Tulum. All unique. I loved OM because it was affordable and quaint with the same amenities and friendly staff. Comfortable beds and excellent location. Close to other beach front bars and restaurants if you get tired of eating at OM.
Maya Tulum Resort
Located in Tulum, 18 miles from Akumal, Maya Tulum Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden.There is concierge services at the property.Punta Allen is 26 miles from Maya Tulum Resort, and Puerto Aventuras is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 41 miles from Maya Tulum Resort.
- The room was very spacious and the garden really beautiful. Quiet alleys, palm trees, a lot of space to walk and quickly get to the beach.
- Better water qualiy and blanquets, for unusually cold weather
Lovely place with super yoga classes. Good food!
Chilled place to hang out.
- I found this property on Booking.com and from doing Google searches.
- Wow, this is an amazing place, back to the past when the Riviera Maya was a true paradise. Bungalows are simple and beautiful, beach is glorious and you will be at lest 100 feet from your closest neighbor. That is a priceless luxury. Food is not that varied but incredibly well done and super healthy and tasty. We needed to loose some weight and we did that simply by eating the great food at the property
QUETZAL CONDO G-3
Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, QUETZAL CONDO G-3 is located in Akumal, just 25 miles from Playa del Carmen. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and free use of bicycles is available. Tulum is 14 miles from QUETZAL CONDO G-3, and Cozumel is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 28 miles from QUETZAL CONDO G-3.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Macario Gomez Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Macario Gomez Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Macario Gomez Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Macario Gomez Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!