10 Best Resorts To Stay In Los Cristianos Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Cristianos Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Los Cristianos Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Cristianos Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Cristianos Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Los Cristianos Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Los Cristianos Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Los Cristianos Tenerife:
Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel
All of the air-conditioned rooms at Paradise Park feature a private balcony or terrace, satellite TV and a mini-bar. A range of rooms are available, from basic double rooms to family rooms and junior suites.Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel provides a free shuttle service to Playa las Vistas Beach, as well as to central Los Cristianos. The Los Palos and Costa Adeje Golf Courses are also a short drive away.The hotel has a sauna, a small fitness center and a Turkish bath in its Sparadise center. A number of treatments and organized aerobics classes are offered here.Guests can enjoy buffet meals, including themed options in the evening, at the Tenerife restaurant.
- Good location.In any case you need a taxi for a short trip to go to main attraction points in the area: Safari, Playa Las Americas etc. There is a bus station right across the hotel where you can take free bus to: Jungle Park, Siam Park, Malls etc
- Food was pretty good and staff mostly friendly – reception not so friendly.
Great housekeeping rooms kept spotlessly clean
Adults only pool area
Dinner is very good and varied every day
Many different pools and not so crowded
Rooms are clean and well maintained
Staff is friendly
- We just loved everything about the hotel, from the room, to the choice of food and best of all San Miguel and cava on tap.
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife are decorated in the traditional Canarian colors of blue and white. They feature a private balcony and satellite TV, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Mare Nostrum Resort’s buffet restaurant serves international food. Bar Vitamina serves freshly-squeezed juice and light snacks. Safari Shopping Center, with its shops and restaurants, is nearby.There is a hairdressing salon and a boutique shop. Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife has a large children’s play area and an entertainment program for children.Las Américas Golf Course and Siam Water Park are both within 10 minutes’ drive of the Mediterranean Palace. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
Great location, walk out of the rear gate and you are on the beach. The room was cleaned every day.
Staff very friendly. We enjoyed our stay at the Mediterrarean Palace
- The buffet breakfast and the pool and the friendly staff
- The room was comfortable, the facilities were clean, breakfast was plentiful with lots of choice. The staff and service at the hotel was good.
- Such a selection for breakfast, really gorgeous. The hotel was amazing. Rooms were average but still fab. The reception area of hotel was just fab at night. The staff were all so friendly. Everyday our room was tidied. Will 100% b back to Mediterranean Palace.
Good breakfast-possibility to choose different meals(German sausages, English Breakfast, Pancakes and so on)
Location-in the heart of all the fun in Tenerife-South. Very close to the beach(1 min walking)
Pool-big pool and clean. Towels received each day
Possibility to go to other Mare Nostrum locations(Cleopatra, La Palapa)
Parking place-only few available but still, it‘s very hard to find parking in Tenerife-South. A big plus for offering this.
- Great location, walk out of the rear gate and you are on the beach. The room was cleaned every day.
Hotel Cleopatra Palace
The spa at Hotel Cleopatra Palace offers a range of health and beauty treatments, and a thermal pool area. There is also a fitness center.Each room at Hotel Cleopatra includes a marble bathroom and opens onto a balcony or terrace. They also feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a minibar.Guests have a variety of restaurants and snack bars to choose from at the Cleopatra Palace Hotel. The Marco Antonio snack bar serves natural juices and salads. There is also a sports bar.The hotel is part of the Mare Nostrum Resort, which includes sports facilities and a children’s play area. Safari Shopping Center, with plenty of shops and restaurants, is a 3-minute walk from the property.The hotel can be found just over half a mile from Las Americas Golf Course. It is less than 9 miles from Tenerife Sur Airport.
- Good service great location, good beds, very happy
- This is the 2nd year that we have stayed here & really enjoy the relaxed, quiet atmosphere even though the hotel is off one of the busiest areas. All the staff are very friendly & helpful, would definitely recommend!
- The friendliest staff you could wish to meet. Nothing too much trouble. A fantastic holiday all round.
The breakfasts were amazing
The pool was fantastic
- Good location ,nice pool ,great kids club. Most of staff very friendly and helpful.
Chayofa Country Club
The country club has a children’s play area, as well as a tennis academy, a sauna and a fitness center, which may be used at an additional cost. A personal trainer can arrange special training programs.The apartments, studios and villas at Chayofa Country Club are large and well furnished. All accommodations has satellite TV and a rental safe. The kitchens have a microwave and fridge, and some have dishwashers.The main bar and restaurant offer live entertainment in the evenings. There is also a second restaurant. Wi-Fi is free in the bar area, and is also available in reception at an extra cost.
- The people running the restaurant and snack bar were superb the food and drink were lovely also the lifeguards were so friendly
- Everything you needed was available. Really enjoyed the stay here
Staff very friendly, apartment was very spacious and clean.
About 5 minutes in taxi to Las Américas.
Enjoyed my stay.
Would stay again 🙂
- Great place to be , friendly staff , very clean , good value for money, great location, transport very accessible
Pool area was perfect.
Size of apartament exceeded expectations.
Parking good (always possible to find a place for the car).
Tennis academy next to the Country Club.
Happy hour in the restaurant 🙂
Gran Oasis Resort
The hotel is set between Playa de Las Américas and Los Cristianos. The nearest beach is about a mile away.The Oasis resort provides a bus service to the area’s tourist attractions. There is also a popular boat service from Playa de los Cristianos to the island of La Gomera.The Gran Oasis has comfortable, bright apartments with one or 2 bedrooms. They all have a kitchenette, a fan and satellite TV.The complex has a hot tub, and offers a massage service. It also has a bar and various restaurants.There is a 24-hour front desk in the hotel, offering currency exchange, car rental and babysitting. There is also a tour desk and on-site shops.
- Market Store lady and room cleaning lady were amazing and very supportive to our medical emergency.
- Everything was great staff excellent and all the rest 100%
- The staff all went above and beyond to ensure you were happy. The food was excellent and the entertainment was good too.
- If you want a relaxing trip, this is the place. Rooms are large and clean. Hotel complex is relatively quiet and relaxed. Restaurant is well-stocked, with a variety of food available. Staff are all incredibly friendly. Sit by the poolside and have a beer/wine/soft drink – you deserve it.
Staff are fantastic. The location is off the beaten track but we knew that when we booked. Great service and food choices with a different theme every night. Enjoyed the nightly entertainment.
Very close to a lovely new Shopping Centre just 10 mins walk in Arona. . Would definitely stay here again.
HD Parque Cristobal Tenerife
Enjoy a relaxing and fun family break in the year-round sunshine of this unique Canary Island with a stay at the Parque Cristóbal Tenerife. Its tropical grounds surround 2 huge outdoor swimming pools for adults, both heated in winter.Children can enjoy themselves in the supervised mini club or their own 2 swimming pools. Alternatively, stay active with a game on the tennis court or a session in the gym.Each apartment opens onto a private terrace and features a well-equipped kitchen.
- This is the place to go if you are traveling with family, especially if you have young kids, the area is so secure and the pools are as well, in our family of 10 there are 3 children 2-7 years old and they walked between our houses like it was nothing, the pool are and the breakfast is kid friendly and superb as well, the beds are.. well i love my bed at home but for 2 weeks it is okay and the cleanliness is superb as well, the hotel is very well situated close to everything and nice restaurants all around, about 15 minute walk to siam mall and 10 minutes to parque santiago 6 shopping center, i will be coming back again with my family here. perfect for families but if you are here to party i would recommend staying elsewhere since there are mainly families.
- The bungalows were spacious with plenty of cupboard space. The pool area had plenty of sunbeds and parasols. There were plenty of bars & restaurants all within walking distance.
- Food is good, enough variety and excellent quality. Cleaning staff very friendly.
- Staff very helpful and accommodating. Place was spotless. Was room only so cannot comment on food but looked good !!
- This accomodation is excellent if you have children. The animation team are amazing and the entertainment is good. Its located across the road from the beach and in the heart of all the shops and restaurants. Cannot comment on fully inclusive as we were self catering. The bungalows themselves are clean and spacious and were cleaned every day we were there. There is a kettle, hairdryer, toaster, fridge etc. The hotel also offer towels for the pool at €15.00 deposit each where you get it back once you hand in the towels back at end of holiday. Would def book this again had the weather not let us down.
Tenerife Royal Gardens
Each spacious apartment and studio at Royal Gardens Tenerife has a simple décor with white or wooden furnishings and finishes. The living area has a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV.Kitchen facilities include an oven, fridge, kettle, coffee maker and a toaster.Many shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the area surrounding the Royal Gardens Apartments and along the beachfront.Los Cristianos Port is less than 0.6 mi away. Tenerife Sur Airport is a 20-minute drive from the resort.
- Stayed in this accommodation several times. It’s perfect back again in September. Would highly recommend early booking. You won’t be disappointed.
- Royal garden is a fantastic place to stay during the holidays! Located next to the beach and all the restaurant, bars and shops at your doorstep! The staff were very helpful and friendly.
- perfect zone, great big balcony, fully equipped apartment, friendly staff
- So close to the beach, nice pool area, good restaurants.
- The location of this property is excellent and the studio apartment had every facility my partner and I could have wanted.
Green Garden Resort & Suites
Bright, spacious apartments and suites have a ceiling fan, and living room with a TV and sofa bed. Private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.All apartments and suites have a dining area and kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, kettle and coffee maker.Green Garden Resort & Suites has a restaurant, and the snack bar overlooks the pools. A buffet breakfast with show cooking is offered, and there is a mini-market on-site.You can play table tennis and pool in the games room, and there is a children’s playground. Massages are available for an extra charge.Green Garden Resort & Suites features a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Free parking is offered on-site.
- Room amazing it was a duplex beautiful interior. The bed was very comfortable. We upgraded to a room with a private pool and our 3 boys had so much fun. Good selection of food and the whole complex was spotless!
- Staff are friendly. Good food. Quiet location. Rooms are lovely.
- Beautiful hotel, great food, clean facilities, seemed like it had a lot of fun bits fo children
- We loved the way it was laid out. The whole place was beautiful
- Spacious apartment,good bed ,excellent facilities ,large terrace,tasty food and very good entertainment. Mihaela made our staying shiny and hot (even tho the weather was cold and cloudy) . She is natural for being entertainer egual for adults or kids. Nancy is also a peace of the good stuff of the resort, she made us feel like being part of a big family .
Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club By Diamond Resorts
All apartments at the Santa Barbara Tenerife feature a seating area with sofas, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player, as well as a kitchen with fridge. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have sea views and air conditioning.Featuring landscaped gardens and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Barbara hotel offers entertainment options such as a games room, a children’s club and a nightclub.The Melrose restaurant offers a range of local and international cuisine, and guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the pool bar. For your convenience a grocery store is also available on-site.Golf del Sur and Amarilla Golf Courses are under 5 minutes’ walk away from the Golf and Ocean Club. Tenerife Sur Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Friendly and helpful staff good food you could be in the thick of things or you could have a quiet place to sit what ever the mood although a large hotel the noise level at night was very good and the staff will go the extra mile for you all in all a great experience
- Condition and space provided, good calm location, plenty opportunity to relax, views, surroundings are good, supported with good facilities and services
- Facilities were great. Had everything you needed and really comfortable.
- The food in the pool bar was amazing and great value for money. The beds in the apartment were extremely comfortable.
- The rooms were spacious, clean, well equipped and air conditioned. Our room had a fridge freezer, coffee machine, kettle, toaster,hob and oven. They put some milk and water in the fridge for when you arrive. There is a balcony with stunning views. It’s a very quiet place but has some lovely local shops and restaurants. The hotel itself has a supermarket built in and 3 swimming pools. There are plenty of sun loungers outside for everyone and you don’t have a problem getting one. The staff were very helpful and polite but don’t generally give you much info when checking in. Generally a beautiful place to be
Europe Villa Cortes GL
The Villa Cortes GL is styled in the manner of a luxurious Mexican mansion. Rooms feature custom-made Mexican furniture, satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Cortes has a beach club restaurant and a variety of gourmet dining options, offering Mediterranean, Mexican and Bavarian food. There are also 4 bars, including a beach bar. There is a buffet breakfast, and half-board rates include à la carte dishes.The hotel’s outdoor pool features a waterfall and a children’s area. There is also a tennis court and a sun terrace with Balinese beds.Las Américas Golf Course is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Villa Cortés. Guests can also drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in 15 minutes.
- Beautiful hotel, fantastic suite for a family of 4, huge terrace which was great for lunch and drinks with our other teenage kids
- The breakfast buffet was amazing, staff were very attentative and our room was spacious and clean.
- Loved it. Amazing food, great atmo. Perfect for a couple.
The omlete at breakfast is a work of art
- Funny concept – Mexican village style. Rooms are pretty big. Breakfast is good. Stuff is nice. Worth the money overall.
Top Resorts In Los Cristianos Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Los Cristianos Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Los Cristianos Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Los Cristianos Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!