10 Best Resorts To Stay In Los Arcos Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Arcos Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Los Arcos Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Arcos Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Arcos Jalisco. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Los Arcos Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Los Arcos Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Los Arcos Jalisco:
Barceló Puerto Vallarta – All Inclusive
This elegant, all-inclusive, Mexican-style resort offers relaxing spa services, a variety of activities and a wide range of dining options, just minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta.Barceló Puerto Vallarta – All Inclusive features 4 swimming pools as well as a fully equipped fitness center. After an intense workout, guests can relax with a massage at the spa. While the adults spend the afternoon scuba diving, the kids can have fun at the resort’s kids club.Guests at the Barceló Puerto Vallarta can choose from 5 restaurants. Enjoy Italian cuisine at Capri, Mexican specialties at La Cantina, snacks and grill at Los Arcos, spanish cuisine at Don Quijote or maybe an international buffet at La Fuente. Guests can relax with a drink at one of the three bars and watch one of the daily shows.La fuente (restaurant buffet) Capri (italiano) Los Arcos (snak y en la noche Grill) y Don Quijote (especialidades espanolas)
- For starters the pictures did it no justice, this hotel and location is breathtaking. You feel like you’re in you’re on little island away from everything but yet close enough to go tour the city. The staff and hospitality was beyond amazing. Definitely look forward to staying here again.
- Suite was very comfortable and the area is very quiet
- Food was amazing, view from room was great, beautiful setting, beach was private
- Very well managed resort, very clean and pretty. Food is good, people are friendly and welcoming, buses to the city is right outside of gate and come often.
- The grounds were well kept. The staff was super great! The food at all of the restaurants was by far the best I have ever had at a resort. Plenty of options if you want to eat healthy. The maid comes in every day. View from room 2716 was nice.
Hotel Mousai – Adults Only
Located in Puerto Vallarta in the region of Jalisco, 23 miles from Punta Mita, Hotel Mousai – Adults Only features a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and canoeing. Nuevo Vallarta is 10 miles from Hotel Mousai Adults Only, and Mascota is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Mousai – Adults Only.
Service is top notch, the setting is stunning high up in mountains, very secluded and obviously the pool is phenomenal. The suite with jacuzzi was so relaxing, great size room
everything was pretty perfect, gym is also amazing I’ve never enjoyed going a gym so much. I also found prices of food and drink not too expensive considering the luxury of it, the room rate was high though.
Service and staff are amazing. They greet you beautifully. And service was good.
The roof top pool is spectacular.
The sushu Japanese restaurent was amazing
- Beautiful resort, great service and delicious food, romantic setting.
- Beautiful facility. The staff was extremely friendly and they tried to be helpful.
- Excelente el hotel en cuanto a comodidad, confort y limpieza . La vista de las habitaciones es espectacular, ideal para relajarse y disfrutar del paisaje . Me encanto
- Service is top notch, the setting is stunning high up in mountains, very secluded and obviously the pool is phenomenal. The suite with jacuzzi was so relaxing, great size room
Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only
One of our top picks in Puerto Vallarta.Showcasing a fitness center and a private beach area, Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only is located in Puerto Vallarta. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Punta Mita is 22 miles from Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only, and Nuevo Vallarta is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 7 miles from Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only.
- The resort was absolutely beautiful. The rooms were very clean/modern/large. The balcony was a huge plus. The food at every restaurant was fantastic, you really couldn’t go wrong and there were lots of options.
- The room and furnishings were very nice, we booked a Master suite that was not available, Kelvin offered us a complimentary upgrade to Governors suite, super nice, large, huge deck, Jacuzzi etc.The food and drink quality throughout the resort was very high quality, grounds nice, staff throughout were great, VIP had free access to day beds and complimentary massages, just kept getting better!!!
- The hotel personnel is very nice. They are always smiling and speaking very friendly with the customers. The food was really nice. There are different options and you feel special in all restaurants. The view is amazing. The temperature in December is perfect.
- The food and the drinks were absolutely amazing (for an all inclusive Hotel) and all the staff are extremely helpful and nice.
- The staff was phenomenal. Everyone was really friendly and helpful. The hotel was the cleanest all-inclusive in Mexico that I’ve stayed at. The bed had a pillow top so it was super comfortable. Great parties in the pool – they really entertain you when you’re there. If you get the VIP upgrade, you are guaranteed a cabana which is really nice if you’re hanging out by the pool – you get your own waiter vs. having to fight the crowd at the pool bar.
Costa Sur Resort & Spa
This all-suite hotel is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, on Banderas Bay. The hotel offers a private ocean lagoon, 2 outdoor swimming pools and an on-site restaurant.Costa Sur Resort & Spa features access to non-motorized water sports. There is a fitness center and spa services at the hotel. Concierge services are available as well.Guest suites at the Costa Sur come with cable TV and sofa beds. Ocean views are also offered in all suites.Mediterranean cuisine is served on the hotel’s Sunset Terrace. La Cascada Restaurant serves international cuisine. Guests can have a drink in the hotel’s Barefoot Bar.
The balcony of our suite was right on the ocean.The mini-market in the hotel was really practical.
When you asked for something the staff at the front desk responded immediately.The gym is well equipped.The studio was quite roomy and had all the necessities.
- The rooms are right on the Bay of Banderas and have wonderful views.
- Bed was extra comfy, Security Staff Juan, Juanito & Angel were extremely helpful and courteous, Restaurant food was awesome, (Moses, Jorge, Veronica & Maya) Rooms were VERY clean, the resort is well maintained and we felt very safe here.
ocean side and food transportation in/out to town conveniance store
staff friendllyness and room was big 5to entertain others
- The location and vista were beautiful. A little out of the way and easily accessible by bus and taxi. We were given a recently renovated room on the 12th Floor and found it generous in size, amenities and comfort. It was also very quiet: we could leave the patio door open and listen to the waves while not hearing the traffic from the street. We also very much appreciated the lagoon area where we could swim and relax without worrying about the waves.
- The balcony of our suite was right on the ocean.The mini-market in the hotel was really practical.
Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta
One of our top picks in Puerto Vallarta.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta offers accommodations in Puerto Vallarta, just 31 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Punta Mita is 22 miles from Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta, and Los Ayala is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The hotel was beautiful, the view from our room was amazing, and the staff were extremely professional and friendly!
- The view from our balcony and the sound of the ocean.
- The bed was very comfortable, the room spacious. Loved the pools and how the hotel had its own private beach. The food was very good overall.
- Very friendly staff. Somewhat secluded location, a quick taxi ride into Old Town. The food was generally very good, although the breakfast buffet was hit or miss.
- Views are great and the atmosphere is lovely. Lots of different settings for you particular mood.
Hotelito Mio Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Puerto Vallarta! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotelito Mio Boutique Hotel is located in Puerto Vallarta in the region of Jalisco, just 22 miles from Punta Mita. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Nuevo Vallarta is 14 miles from Hotelito Mio Boutique, and Bucerías is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The hotel is nice and there were almost no guests, so the service was good. Also the design was kind of nice.
- An unforgettable experience which far exceeded our expectations. We celebrated my wife’s 40th birthday here and would recommend a stay here to anyone looking for an amazing getaway and a superior alternative to other 4++ star accommodations available in Puerto Vallarta. Gorgeous private location and facilities. Ocean front Villas are out of this world. Food and drink exceeded expectations. Staff was extremely attentive and professional. I will recommend Hotelito Mio to everyone I know.
- The quiet calm of the whole facility and the excelent meals we had. The place is located in a almost private beach.
- The accomodation was something out of a dream. The bed was a like a cloud and the beach was a slice of heaven. The best part had to have been the hotel staff. I felt like a queen and the manager KiKi makes me want to come back again and again.
The setting is beautiful
On our last night moved us to a lovely room .
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences
One of our top picks in Puerto Vallarta.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Vallarta, 30 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos, Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Punta Mita is 22 miles from Grand Miramar, and Los Ayala is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very clean and comfortable. Bed was excellent. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The view was spectacular! Exercise fitness center is very well equipped.
- Beautiful views and great room. The pools were quiet and not overrun with spring breakers reserving patio lounges first thing in the morning. Breakfast was great with very attentive and warm service. Francisco at the concierge was also very charming and engaging.
ALL STAFF IS PLEASANT AND ATTENTIVE….David at front desk, Francisco the Bellman, Ramon Concierge, Jorge and Jair waiters and list goes on and on….simply the best….kind and humble.
In-house La Mar restaurant open-aire and pleasant with attentive staff Jorge and Jair and head-waiters in addition to cook and support staff. Recommend Fettuccine Alfredo. Saipan salad with ginger dressing, Beef Tenderloin and NY Cut steak was juicy and the best!!
Other restaurant Caliete was great for breakfast buffet or special order which I did. The french toast is superb with thick-sliced but soft bread and seasoned just right. Scrambled eggs, crisp bacon and various fruit slices topped it off with coffee and juice. Water view and flowers are beautiful. Peace and quiet abounds….I hope to return.
*the food and coffee
*the pool deck
*the gin bar on the top floor
- We have all great things to say about Grand Miramar. We stayed for our honeymoon for 11 nights and loved every day there. Staff were all fantastic and so nice and helpful! The room very clean daily. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was fantastic! It was very relaxing and beautiful there. Such a nice view. We loved our suite. So big!
San Marino Vallarta Centro Beach Front
One of our top picks in Puerto Vallarta.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on Los Muertos Beach, this hotel features outdoor swimming pools, a private beach area and daily entertainment. San Marino is in the lively city of Puerto Vallarta.Rooms at San Marino feature simple décor and air conditioning. Each has cable TV, a phone and a safe, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. An in-room massage service is available for an extra fee.The pool area includes a children’s pool and lounge chairs, and the beach area includes a volleyball net, lounge chairs and palapa sunshades. There is a free towel service and non-motorized water sports.Guests can dine at El Galeón, which offers Mexican and international cuisine, featuring views of the Pacific Ocean.Most nightclubs and bars can be reached within a 10-minute drive. Puerto Vallarta International Airport is 8 miles away.
The only good thing about this hotel is it’s prime location!
Perfectly located in the middle of Zona Romantica, directly on the beach.
Also the staff at the hotel restaurant make things slightly better – guys are extremely friendly and helpful – thanks guys for that!
- The beds were comfortable. The room and bathroom were very clean. Awesome view from our beach front room facing the ocean. The hotel personal were very nice and helpful. We chose the hotel for the location which was wonderful.
- The staff were friendly. Great location, and the resort was well maintained.
- Great hospitality! Concierge very helpful with everything we wanted to do.
- We liked the view. Great location for restaurants. Everyone was friendly. Great recreational staff.
- The only good thing about this hotel is it’s prime location!
Plaza Pelicanos Club Beach Resort
Plaza Pelicanos Club Beach Resort is located in Puerto Vallarta, 29 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos and 22 miles from Punta Mita. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling. Los Ayala is 30 miles from Plaza Pelicanos Club, and Nuevo Vallarta is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 6 miles from Plaza Pelicanos Club Beach Resort.
-rooms were comfortable , beds comfy, there was AC, TV
-good access to the pools and beach
-free tennis, billiard, chess, night entertainment
- The beach front club area and the pizza made there was awesome
- The food was good, and the staff was great, I also like the fact that it has 2 pools with the bar in it, also Angel was the best bartender ever
Good service, nice location about 30 min walk to downtown. The best restaurant is the Italian restaurant and the other restaurant across the street that serves great pizza, made to order.
Also nice to get bottled water each day!
- The Staff at buffet, Anibal, Julian, martin and the animation teem Erik, Raoul, Stephanie
- -rooms were comfortable , beds comfy, there was AC, TV
Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Great Moments – All Inclusive
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Great Moments – All Inclusive offers accommodations in Puerto Vallarta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Rincon de Guayabitos is 28 miles from Buenaventura Grand Hotel, and Punta Mita is 21 miles from the property. Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 4.3 miles away.
Rooms were clean, beds very comfortable and staff were very
accommodating. Restaurant, Pool bar/waiters are excellent–working
non-stop, always around and checking in–even on the beach to see if you
need anything!! 🙂 Location is fabulous as the property is in the heart
of everything–you can walk/cab short distances!
- Staff was very polite and service minded. Food was good and selection was big. They kept garden and pool area very clean. Room was basic and clean.
- The food was excellent. Everything was excellent. I would definitely stay there again.
- Bartenders and room service employees were friendly
- Loved the area as the walking time to the Malecon is quick….The area of the buffet is wonderful and the food is quite nice….
- Rooms were clean, beds very comfortable and staff were very
Top Resorts In Los Arcos Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Los Arcos Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Los Arcos Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Los Arcos Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!