10 Best Resorts To Stay In Los Abrigos Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Abrigos Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Los Abrigos Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Abrigos Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Abrigos Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Los Abrigos Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Los Abrigos Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Los Abrigos Tenerife:
Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club By Diamond Resorts
All apartments at the Santa Barbara Tenerife feature a seating area with sofas, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player, as well as a kitchen with fridge. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have sea views and air conditioning.Featuring landscaped gardens and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Barbara hotel offers entertainment options such as a games room, a children’s club and a nightclub.The Melrose restaurant offers a range of local and international cuisine, and guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the pool bar. For your convenience a grocery store is also available on-site.Golf del Sur and Amarilla Golf Courses are under 5 minutes’ walk away from the Golf and Ocean Club. Tenerife Sur Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Facilities were great. Had everything you needed and really comfortable.
- The food in the pool bar was amazing and great value for money. The beds in the apartment were extremely comfortable.
- The rooms were spacious, clean, well equipped and air conditioned. Our room had a fridge freezer, coffee machine, kettle, toaster,hob and oven. They put some milk and water in the fridge for when you arrive. There is a balcony with stunning views. It’s a very quiet place but has some lovely local shops and restaurants. The hotel itself has a supermarket built in and 3 swimming pools. There are plenty of sun loungers outside for everyone and you don’t have a problem getting one. The staff were very helpful and polite but don’t generally give you much info when checking in. Generally a beautiful place to be
- Room was exceptional. Huge amount space, decorated with high quality equipments and furniture. Stuff was kind and helpful. Foods were delicious and not expensive. Pool was good. We spent 3 marvelous days with our 2 years old son. Families with kids will definitely like the place.
- Excellent self catering accommodation, absolutely everything you could possibly need, very clean, comfortable bed, plenty of hot water, wonderful views of the ocean from the pool area, Breeze Bar really lovely and a well stocked supermarket on site very reasonably priced. A quiet resort but still enough to do, restaurants on the coast path, a fabulous little beach hut serving snacks and fabulous cocktails, a beautiful Thai/Japanese restaurant overlooking the ocean, an Irish bar a stones throw away lovely atmosphere and nightly entertainment, an Aberdeen Steak house a 5 minute walk away, even a fish and chip shop! About a 15 minute walk away is a square with bars, restaurants, souvenir shops and a large Superdino supermarket, the walk along the coast path is just beautiful, the only downside for me is that there isn’t a beach, but there are frequent buses to take you to other resorts close by.
Royal Tenerife Country Club By Diamond Resorts
Elegant colonial-style apartments at Tenerife Country Club feature a balcony, terrace or a garden. Living rooms have a ceiling fan, a sofa bed, cable TV, CD and DVD player. A hairdryer and amenities are provided in the bathroom, and the kitchenette includes a microwave and coffee maker. Safes are available to rent.Guests of Royal Tenerife Country Club Apartments can play table tennis or bowling in the hotel’s games room. There is a Wi-Fi zone and a massage service is offered for an extra charge.There is a 24-hour reception, where you can hire a car or exchange currency. On-site parking is available for a supplement. Tenerife Sur Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
We were upgraded to a bigger room with a great terrace and view.
The bellboy helped us with the luggage when we arrived.
They have an Espresso Maschine in the reception and for 1 Euro you can help yourself to a good coffee.
- Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Apartment was superb. Comfortable, clean and very well located. We highly recommend The Royal Tenerife Country Club and look forwards to returning shortly.
- lovely spacious modern clean apartments lovely pool area too. Self catering facilities were excellent would return
- We’ve stayed here 4-5 times and always come back.
- The staff and facilities were amazing. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Tenerife.
- We were upgraded to a bigger room with a great terrace and view.
Sun Bay Villas
Located 1,000 feet from the sea, Sun Bay Villas are a 5-minute walk from San Miguel Marina. The Amarilla resort also offers a tennis court, a horse riding center and a gym.The spacious duplex villas are decorated in elegant light colors, and include a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Many have sea and pool views. Each villa offers free garage parking.You can prepare meals in the kitchenette, which includes a ceramic hob, dishwasher and washing machine. A supermarket and various bars and restaurants can also be found in the surrounding streets.
- This is my second stay at sun bay villas & it was as good this time.
The places are clean, you can request to clean everyday. The most happiest thing is I got free upgraded from 4 people house to 6 people house with jacuzzi. The kitchen equipments are good. The view can see the sunset.
We can check out anytime even we can check out at 4.30AM
There is a supermarket nearby the resort, which they sell lots of different things, it’s convenient for us when we arrive the first day to buy something to cook.
It’s a resort required a car to go in and out would be more convenient
- Big rooms,Location close to golf course,sea wiev,cleaning servis,private garage under apartman,quite place,big mirrors,swimming poll,
- The property was very clean and beautiful views . I’m very happy with every about the property
- Enrique on front desk was really helpful and friendly we travelled with a severely autistic child, and the experience was made easy by having having Enrique who made us welcome
Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf – All Inclusive
Rooms at the all-inclusive San Blas are spacious and feature contemporary design. Each room has a balcony and hydromassage bath.Facilities include a terrace and a mini-spa with Turkish baths for an extra charge. The hotel offers evening entertainment and has a night club.Guests can dine at the Cueva Atxona or La Proa buffet restaurants. The hotel has 4 bars, including a pool bar.Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf – All Inclusive has attractive gardens and guests can enjoy easy access to a 2625 ft² nature reserve. There are also tennis and volleyball courts. A free shuttle service to Playa de las Americas runs twice a day from the hotel.
- everything, foods were excellent, staffs were really nice and helpful, they had alot of shows to make you busy.
Lovely getaway for a long weekend. Definitely more suited for couples or those whom are middle aged but it was a nice relaxing break
The buffets were always well stocked and full of a lot of variety. I was always well catered for as a vegetarian.
- Absolutely gorgeous. The staff was so friendly and kind. So many activities to do! Would recommend
- Nice hotel, service great, entertainment great, good food, but not enough to keep you occupied
- The staff were extremely personable. As single traveller there was a variety of activities to engage in. The nature reserve hike I did with Jose was a highlight as he was extremely knowledgeable and engaging, ended up being 2 hour personal tour as no one else showed up on the particular day I went. Rooms are clean and spacious.
Aqua Luxury Suites Los Cristianos
All guest rooms in the resort are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hair dryer, a bidet and a shower. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, and some units at Aqua Luxury Suites Los Cristianos have a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.The accommodation has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Aqua Luxury Suites Los Cristianos, including fishing and hiking.Playa de las Americas is 3 miles from the resort, while Puerto de la Cruz is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Car parking underground with lift up to each block, 2 flats per floor.
Try the Steak restaurant down in town for really good food – especially starters and low priced mains. It is a very happy restaurant, on first floor but with lift.
3 beds were set up in second bedroom with sofa bed in lounge so guess could sleep 7 or 8. Nice pool, not too deep.
The apartment itself was beautiful!! I fell in love with this place as soon as I walked through the door!
The pool was massive and the surroundings we’re so clean! I would recommend this apartment and the owner and the woman we dealt with were extremely helpful and lovely people! I would stay here again!
- The property was modern, tidy, in a quiet, peaceful residential location and spacious. Being a wheelchair user it was a little difficult getting to the apartment I stayed as there were a couple of slopes on a cobbly path to contend with so I wouldn’t have coped alone. However the space inside the apartment and on the balcony made my stay a more enjoyable experience.
- very nice appartment, we enjyoed the view, extremely spacious in a good area
- Quiet area, supermarket and coffee shop nearby, nice size apartments, comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen, nice baths, big living room, easy access with the car from underground parking.
- Car parking underground with lift up to each block, 2 flats per floor.
Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel
All of the air-conditioned rooms at Paradise Park feature a private balcony or terrace, satellite TV and a mini-bar. A range of rooms are available, from basic double rooms to family rooms and junior suites.Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel provides a free shuttle service to Playa las Vistas Beach, as well as to central Los Cristianos. The Los Palos and Costa Adeje Golf Courses are also a short drive away.The hotel has a sauna, a small fitness center and a Turkish bath in its Sparadise center. A number of treatments and organized aerobics classes are offered here.Guests can enjoy buffet meals, including themed options in the evening, at the Tenerife restaurant.
- Good location.In any case you need a taxi for a short trip to go to main attraction points in the area: Safari, Playa Las Americas etc. There is a bus station right across the hotel where you can take free bus to: Jungle Park, Siam Park, Malls etc
- Food was pretty good and staff mostly friendly – reception not so friendly.
Great housekeeping rooms kept spotlessly clean
Adults only pool area
Dinner is very good and varied every day
Many different pools and not so crowded
Rooms are clean and well maintained
Staff is friendly
- We just loved everything about the hotel, from the room, to the choice of food and best of all San Miguel and cava on tap.
Chayofa Country Club
The country club has a children’s play area, as well as a tennis academy, a sauna and a fitness center, which may be used at an additional cost. A personal trainer can arrange special training programs.The apartments, studios and villas at Chayofa Country Club are large and well furnished. All accommodations has satellite TV and a rental safe. The kitchens have a microwave and fridge, and some have dishwashers.The main bar and restaurant offer live entertainment in the evenings. There is also a second restaurant. Wi-Fi is free in the bar area, and is also available in reception at an extra cost.
- The people running the restaurant and snack bar were superb the food and drink were lovely also the lifeguards were so friendly
- Everything you needed was available. Really enjoyed the stay here
Staff very friendly, apartment was very spacious and clean.
About 5 minutes in taxi to Las Américas.
Enjoyed my stay.
Would stay again 🙂
- Great place to be , friendly staff , very clean , good value for money, great location, transport very accessible
Pool area was perfect.
Size of apartament exceeded expectations.
Parking good (always possible to find a place for the car).
Tennis academy next to the Country Club.
Happy hour in the restaurant 🙂
Gran Oasis Resort
The hotel is set between Playa de Las Américas and Los Cristianos. The nearest beach is about a mile away.The Oasis resort provides a bus service to the area’s tourist attractions. There is also a popular boat service from Playa de los Cristianos to the island of La Gomera.The Gran Oasis has comfortable, bright apartments with one or 2 bedrooms. They all have a kitchenette, a fan and satellite TV.The complex has a hot tub, and offers a massage service. It also has a bar and various restaurants.There is a 24-hour front desk in the hotel, offering currency exchange, car rental and babysitting. There is also a tour desk and on-site shops.
- Market Store lady and room cleaning lady were amazing and very supportive to our medical emergency.
- Everything was great staff excellent and all the rest 100%
- The staff all went above and beyond to ensure you were happy. The food was excellent and the entertainment was good too.
- If you want a relaxing trip, this is the place. Rooms are large and clean. Hotel complex is relatively quiet and relaxed. Restaurant is well-stocked, with a variety of food available. Staff are all incredibly friendly. Sit by the poolside and have a beer/wine/soft drink – you deserve it.
Staff are fantastic. The location is off the beaten track but we knew that when we booked. Great service and food choices with a different theme every night. Enjoyed the nightly entertainment.
Very close to a lovely new Shopping Centre just 10 mins walk in Arona. . Would definitely stay here again.
Tenerife Royal Gardens
Each spacious apartment and studio at Royal Gardens Tenerife has a simple décor with white or wooden furnishings and finishes. The living area has a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV.Kitchen facilities include an oven, fridge, kettle, coffee maker and a toaster.Many shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the area surrounding the Royal Gardens Apartments and along the beachfront.Los Cristianos Port is less than 0.6 mi away. Tenerife Sur Airport is a 20-minute drive from the resort.
- Royal garden is a fantastic place to stay during the holidays! Located next to the beach and all the restaurant, bars and shops at your doorstep! The staff were very helpful and friendly.
- perfect zone, great big balcony, fully equipped apartment, friendly staff
- So close to the beach, nice pool area, good restaurants.
- The location of this property is excellent and the studio apartment had every facility my partner and I could have wanted.
- Very clean all staff very helpful and friendly .very quiet.good location
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife are decorated in the traditional Canarian colors of blue and white. They feature a private balcony and satellite TV, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Mare Nostrum Resort’s buffet restaurant serves international food. Bar Vitamina serves freshly-squeezed juice and light snacks. Safari Shopping Center, with its shops and restaurants, is nearby.There is a hairdressing salon and a boutique shop. Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife has a large children’s play area and an entertainment program for children.Las Américas Golf Course and Siam Water Park are both within 10 minutes’ drive of the Mediterranean Palace. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
Great location, walk out of the rear gate and you are on the beach. The room was cleaned every day.
Staff very friendly. We enjoyed our stay at the Mediterrarean Palace
- The buffet breakfast and the pool and the friendly staff
- The room was comfortable, the facilities were clean, breakfast was plentiful with lots of choice. The staff and service at the hotel was good.
- Such a selection for breakfast, really gorgeous. The hotel was amazing. Rooms were average but still fab. The reception area of hotel was just fab at night. The staff were all so friendly. Everyday our room was tidied. Will 100% b back to Mediterranean Palace.
Good breakfast-possibility to choose different meals(German sausages, English Breakfast, Pancakes and so on)
Location-in the heart of all the fun in Tenerife-South. Very close to the beach(1 min walking)
Pool-big pool and clean. Towels received each day
Possibility to go to other Mare Nostrum locations(Cleopatra, La Palapa)
Parking place-only few available but still, it‘s very hard to find parking in Tenerife-South. A big plus for offering this.
- Great location, walk out of the rear gate and you are on the beach. The room was cleaned every day.
Top Resorts In Los Abrigos Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Los Abrigos Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Los Abrigos Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Los Abrigos Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!