10 Best Resorts To Stay In Little River Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Little River Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Little River Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Little River Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Little River Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Little River Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Little River Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Little River Florida:
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Hilton Cabana Miami Beach is located in Miami Beach, just 5 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
Extra fridge no charge
- The beachfront and the room were both beautiful. All of the concierges were excellent especially Hugo. Concierge was extremely helpful and patient and set up an entire itinerary of fun things for me to do during my stay. He made all of the arrangements and scheduled each activity to come pick me up at the hotel
- That it was located on the beach however they didn’t have enough chairs to sit at the beach so that then canceled that out.
Staff was excellent and hustling …. meaning not being lazy…. Caesar ( server at the beach )
- I like the fact that we got there before check in Time and we were able to check our bags in before our actual check in time and tour the hotel that was love
- Extra fridge no charge
Nobu Hotel Miami Beach
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Nobu Hotel Miami Beach offers accommodations in Miami Beach. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Nobu has its own check-in where you are given a drink and towel to freshen up.
the location was amazing and the pool and beach are really great
the restuarnt is really good also
teh spa is really great also
- Good setting. Clean. Nice pool. Good access to beach
- everything about the Nobu Hotel was friendly and high quality. Its design, comfort of the bed and pillows added to the sense of luxury. I would recommend it to family and friends. Attention to detail was exquisite, greeted with sparkling wine at reception, and each evening a knock at the door presents you with a free drink from a fully stocked mobile bar.
- I upgraded to a suite so this rating is based on this. The original room was not very good.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Fontainebleau Miami Beach offers accommodations in Miami Beach, just 3.2 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 10 miles away.
- We travel to South Beach often and we always chose to stay at the Fontainebleau. The staff is friendly and the accommodations are wonderful. You have plenty of options for rooms, from a regular double occupancy to beautiful suites. I recommend staying here to all of our friends and family.
- Luxury accommodation, excellent dining options, and beautiful hotel facilities.
- my room was excellent, clean and comfortable with ocean view
- Very clean. Great music pumped throughout the pool area.
- The hotel is beautiful and the staff service is great
Best Western Plus Atlantic Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located directly on the sands of Miami Beach only 5 minutes from the Miami Beach Convention Center, this resort features a year-round outdoor pool and an on-site bar and grill.The rooms at the Atlantic beach Resort Best Western are bright and contemporary. They are equipped with video games and cable TV. A refrigerator and work desk are provided.The gym at this Miami Beach resort is open 24 hours a day. A solarium is located on the property and jet ski rentals are available. A range of concierge services are offered.The nightclubs and restaurants of South Beach are only one mile from Best Western Atlantic Beach. American Airlines Arena is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Near the ocean. Clean rooms. Stayed two nights, and beds were made when we returned from the beach with fresh towels in bathrooms. Beds were comfortable, air worked well. Pool and pool area was clean. Didn’t eat in lobby restaurant, as we went exploring in the morning.
The room was clean and comfortable
It was in a good location
The beach area was close and really nice
- The staff was friendly and courteous which made you feel welcome unlike other hotels nearby.
- Great breakfast buffet, variety of food and beverages, very clean and wait staff was very courteous and attentive! Great job!!
- The property is conveniently located right on South Beach and just a few minutes from downtown Miami. The room/toilet was clean.
Eden Roc Miami Beach
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida, 3.4 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Eden Roc Miami Beach features an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.Miami International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Spacious and comfy quiet room but nothing special for the price. Wonderful pool staff and pool servers
- read above…waiting for credit for 1st night…haven’t received yet
The oceanfront suite really has a great view, its big and has a very comfortable bed.
Breakfast was pretty good, and service at the beach was nice.
What’s the deal with breakfast? 45 minute wait at Starbucks?
Few choices to eat – had to go next door to FB every day to eat.
Also wAit times in poolside cafe unbearable – once over 60 minutes.
- Room furniture, clean, ocean view, outside pools, service
The Alexander Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, The Alexander Hotel is located in Miami Beach, just 4 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. The resort has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 10 miles from The Alexander Hotel.
- The Manager was a lil helpful with the problem but would not exstend my stay once he moved me in a great room. I didn’t get that!
- The property was very convenient to everything loved the trolley ride
- Very rude staff ,wet carpet and no towels at Motel plus no housekeeping staff ,there is no heat in the entire building.front desk not willing to help guest .
- The size of the suite. That’s it we had to walk thru a horrible basement to get to the pool the hotel was nothing like the video online
- Hotel was dirty ,,microwave broken ,Refrigetator broken we found dirty laundry underwear lotions bra one of the Room dirty, one of the bed broken Hotel is a disaster I don’t recoment to no body I had bad experience
Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach
Just outside of downtown Miami Beach and offering an exceptional oceanfront location, this hotel features completely non-smoking guest rooms along with modern amenities and easy access to area sites.The Four Points Miami Beach hotel features a variety of thoughtful on-site services and facilities, including an outdoor pool and fitness facilities. Guests can also enjoy in-room movies and coffeemakers as well as free high-speed internet access.Guests at the Four Points in Miami Beach can also enjoy on-site dining at the Sungrass Cafe for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Bloo Lounge is also on-site and serves a variety of cocktails and beverages. Coffee is available in the lobby 24 hours a day.Area points of interest, including the famed Art Deco district and vibrant Ocean Drive are only a short drive from the Miami Beach Four Points. The Bayshore Golf Course along with the numerous shops at Bal Harbour are also nearby.
- The food was good, the service was excellent. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. That was the most important part!!
- Location to conference was great and staff was always very kind
- The beach and pool were nice as well as the breakfast area
- The only good thing about the Sheraton is its proximity to the beach and the clean pool. Transportation was good due to the proximity and ease of Free Miami Beach Trolley. The breakfast was way too expensive… after the first day you get to see a lot of people in the restaurant area and then after a few days there’s barely anyone there as the prices were ridiculous. The breakfast was ok but always the same. We’d take the free trolley to a nearby McD’s or any other more affordable place.
- The free breakfast buffet was well worth the value.The beach was right in our back yard so it was convenient. Plenty of eating spots and varieties and activities. everything was great!
Miami Beach Resort & Spa
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! Located in Miami Beach, 3.7 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Miami Beach Resort & Spa features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Miami International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- THe LOcation and closeness to the beach were perfect. Pool area and attendants were so helpful and accommodating. Cafe/shop in lower level was great for a self service coffee, breakfast , snacks etc. LOVED IT!
- The beach was nice to see the sunrise and spend a day off.
- I enjoyed my stay for one night. I didn’t spend much time in room at all so it worked for the family. The bathroom door was jammed and noticed right away and called to inform that way I didn’t get charged and they sent a tech right away and fixed it. The check in process was smooth. Staff nice: overall I would stay again. And I got my deposit back within 2 days
- Vinny the beach guy was very warm and friendly. Great location. Nice beach
- The location. The views of the city on the right and the views of the ocean on the left. They brought us an extra blanket when we asked for it in 10 minutes flat. At least the coffee was free. So that was a bonus.
Deauville Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Deauville Beach Resort offers accommodations in Miami Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- We booked 4 days at the hotel and the second night we were woke up to the hotel in fire and had the hardest time finding how to get out of the hotel. We ended up breaking our way out through some back maintenance door. Sat on the street with all the other guests from 215am until 630am without any word and we had to book another hotel without any help or direction from hotel staff. And still a week later we still can’t get ahold of anyone about our refund. Very traumatic night.
- Everybody was friendly overall no complaints about that
The location to the beach
The grand entrance is appealing to the eye
- It was a very lovely place everyone and everything was very nice…
- We really liked the location! The room was fantastic, clean and the view was beautiful!
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Miami Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, 1.2 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Loews Miami Beach Hotel features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Miami International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Everything was great, food, staff comfortable room.
- Gym Pool area very nice Was busy weekend and windy for beach so lounge chairs by pool were full Breakfast buffet was excellent
- All staff was extremely delightful and helpful! Really made you feel as though you were very important! Mariano our bell man was very sweet, prompt and knowledgeable! Thank you
- Nice breakfast buffet and fantastic pool. Nice view from our balcony facing the ocean, although the room was described as “partial ocean view”.
- The location, cleanliness, and staff made it a dream come true.
Top Resorts In Little River Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Little River Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Little River Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Little River Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!