10 Best Resorts To Stay In Lincoln Park Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Lincoln Park Nevada is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Lincoln Park Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lincoln Park Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lincoln Park Nevada. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Lincoln Park Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Lincoln Park Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Lincoln Park Nevada:
Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Featuring a barbecue, Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.5 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The Gondola at Heavenly is 2.9 miles from the property.All units feature a TV. Some units include a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Towels are featured.Aston Lakeland Resort also includes a playground.Ski equipment is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Location is excellent, apartments are big and comfortable
- Easy access to Heavenly, warm comfortable room, breakfast included
- Loved the location and facilities. I came with a group of 14 and we rented 2 town homes next to each other. They were so clean, ample space, and perfect for our weekend trip. The shuttles helped us out tremendously. We did not have to drive at all that weekend in all the traffic as the resort took us where we needed to go…whether downtown, heavenly resort for skiing, or restaurants.
Great condos. Very spacious and with a lot of features (deck, fireplace, big living room, well equipped kitchen). Convenient shuttle to and from town/skis lifts
Access to the lake (private beach) 20 second walking distance
Very friendly staff
- Property was spacious and roomy so no one was in anyone anyone else’s way.
The Cabins at Zephyr Cove
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Cabins at Zephyr Cove offers accommodations in Zephyr Cove. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.South Lake Tahoe is 5 miles from The Cabins at Zephyr Cove, and Carson City is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 36 miles from The Cabins at Zephyr Cove.
The location of the cabins was excellent. Just the way I expected.
Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Tv and air conditioning in the room were good.
Parking is right next to the cabin.
House keeping turned up on time even on a snowy day.
- Right on the lake. Very private. Cute well furnished cabin
- Lots to do. Great food. Heated pool. Big hot tub. Nice place.
- Very beautiful setting and very rustic. We loved everything about Zepher Cove.
- I loved the cute little cabin. The interior was cute. The bed is comfortable.
- The location of the cabins was excellent. Just the way I expected.
The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe offers accommodations in Stateline. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. South Lake Tahoe is 2.9 miles from The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe, and Carson City is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- This place was BEAUTIFUL. I had no idea it was only 8 months old. When we checked in we were offered champagne, which was nice. Our room was amazing. A huge bath, walk in shower, big comfy bed, balcony, and all the amenities needed for a great room. The property itself was beautiful. The lounge area was large and welcoming. Checkout was quick and painless, and the valet was only $10!
- Hot tub and heated pool were very relaxing with an amazing view! Our bathroom was excellent
- Great Location, friendly staff, comfortable room, valet parking, golf course
- So nice to stay in a non smoking hotel with no casino. Everything was so clean and fresh. The waitresses are so personable. The check in staff starts your stay off right by their courteous and friendly nature. They’ve really hired great people here including housekeeping.
- Hotel was absolutely beautiful right on the lake. The food was delicious and not over priced. Steve the bellman was very informative and helpful. Golf course was outstanding.
Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa
One of our best sellers in Stateline! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a fine dining restaurant, this Stateline, Nevada resort is home to the Montbleu Theater. The Lake Tahoe shore is a 10 minute walk away. Skiing opportunities at Heavenly Ski Resort are a 10 minute drive away.Cable TV, plush linens, a sitting area and a tiled private bathroom with frosted glass are standard in every room at Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa. Select suites feature lake and mountain views and a spa bathtub for two.A fitness center, nightclubs and a casino are provided on site. Guests can enjoy a full service spa at Resort Montbleu Casino & Spa.For formal dining, guests can dine on site at the Four Diamond, Ciera Steak & Chophouse. MontBleu Café, Café del Soul and The Zone offer casual dining options on site as well.Lake Tahoe Airport and South Lake Tahoe, California are within a 15 minute drive of Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa. Shopping at Heavenly Village is a 10 minute walk away.
- Service and food at Cafe del Soul is excellent. They make the best home-fried potatoes in America. The bathrooms are designed for comfort, but could use more light. The back lighting at the counter/mirror is a little sparse for our tastes.
- The bathroom had been recently remodeled. The restaurants were good. The location was convenient. We enjoyed the pool. Kids liked the arcade.
- Very comfortable bed. Fantastic bathroom. Plenty to do in the casino and we enjoyed the Chinese restaurant, Starbucks and the champagne brunch. Plus there was a tubing slope near the car park which was great for the kids since most of Heavenly was closed due to high winds.
Front desk person was pleasant and chatty. The room was non-smoking, clean, and quiet. Housekeeping was prompt in replacing the broken iron. Room Service was quick and reasonable for breakfast. Food was OK, coffee shop standard.
The concert was the whole reason for the trip up to Tahoe. Beth Hart is an excellent performer!
- Room service Guy was really nice and excellent food
Harveys Lake Tahoe Hotel & Casino
One of our best sellers in Stateline! This hotel and casino in Stateline, Nevada offers live entertainment and various dining options. Heavenly Ski Resort is less than a 10-minute drive away.Harvey’s Lake Tahoe features a 51,700 ft² casino with non-stop gaming excitement. After gambling in the casino, guests can swim in the year-round, outdoor pool or enjoy the stunning views of the Sierra Mountains from the hot tub.Guests at Lake Tahoe Harvey’s can enjoy the best entertainment in the Cabo Wabo Cantina and The Improv at Harvey’s Cabaret. For on-site dining, guests can choose from traditional steakhouse dishes, Mexican cuisine and more.
- Amazing location, we had fun at the casinos at night and then in the morning were able to walk right across the street to the Gondola. Perfect for skiers who want somewhere fun to stay.
- The view was amazing out of the room…this alone made it worthwhile!
- The rooms were very small, there were no waters available nor coffee. There was no fan in the restroom when showering. It got very hot and air had to be turned on. Closet was so small it barely fit out jackets. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel.
- Just ok hotel, no more than 3 star hotel as expected.
- The price is great for the location. The location is perfect if you are skiing or want to enjoy the heavenly area. The rooms were comfortable and nice. Housekeeping staff were nice and didn’t mind getting us extra towels when needed. We went for a bachelor trip and had a great time.
The Landing Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In Heavenly Village Ski Resort, this resort and spa has free transportation to the Heavenly Village and Casinos. Rooms include a 55-inch wall-mounted LCD TV and plush terry bathrobes.Spacious guest rooms feature a stone gas fireplace, a marble bathroom with heated floors and a toilet seat, and a Keurig coffee machine. Free toiletries and slippers are also included at the Resort and Spa The Landing.A full service spa and salon is on site at The Landing Resort and Spa. A rooftop terrace, 10 fireplaces and fire pits and a lake-view patio are available. A fitness center, sauna, steam room and swimming pool are also featured for guest use. Free snowboard and ski storage is provided, and a gift shop is available.Jimmy’s Taverna, featuring wood-fired Greek seafood as well as contemporary California Cuisine is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In-room dining is also available.Sand Harbor State Park is a 30-minute drive from the resort. Edgewood Golf Club is a 10-minute walk away. Squaw Ski Resort is a one-hour drive from the property.
- Great staff and very comfortable and spacious rooms
- The staff, location, fireplace, spa tub, heated bathroom floors and toilet seat
- The English receptionist the 1st night was very professional and the champagne was a lovely touch as the trip was to celebrate my 50th. Several room service guys extremely professional and friendly. Genuinely concerned that I was ill and wasn’t up to going out to eat in the evenings and so we ordered room service 3 times. The food was good quality although at times the person at the other end a little brittle. To put a pizza in the oven isn’t difficult especially when someone can’t eat what little is available on the limited late night menu.
- ROOMS NICE, A LITTLE CRAMPED AND SMALL FOR THE PRICE.
- The staff was awesome, very friendly and helpful. The shuttle service is great so we dont have to deal with parking in the village. Heated floor in the bathroom makes it great for mornings and the fireplace is a bonus.
Harrah’s Lake Tahoe Hotel & Casino
This hotel in Stateline, Nevada offers a relaxing spa, indoor pool and a full casino. Cable TV is available in all rooms. Heavenly Mountain Resort is 2.5 miles away.Harrah’s Lake Tahoe features a 24 hour casino with everything from video poker to blackjack. Guests can also enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool or massage in the spa. In the evening, visitors can dance in VEX nightclub or see an entertaining show at the hotel’s South Shore Room.Everything from gourmet cuisine to buffet-style dining is available at Lake Tahoe Harrah’s. Guests can enjoy steak and fresh seafood at Friday’s Station Steak & Seafood Grill.
- Very spacious, very close to ski lift – 5 min walk. All amenities in dire. Great welcome and service from all staff.
- the fact it was Harrah’s that I stayed at loyally 40 years ago
- Loved the trip. Liked being close to everything. Slots were great. Wish I came home with money though. Overall-great
- It was convenient to have 2 bathrooms and an indoor pool
- Play area for kids and the pool everyone is friendly had a great time
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.3 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. The resort has a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, room service and a shops at the property.This resort has ski storage and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- this property was beautiful, rooms were great, heated indoor pool and jacuzzi were great… great breakfast and super friendly staff…
- Everything was right on point. Everyone was so wonderful
- I love the location and the property itself rooms are clean
The front desk staff was super accommodating when we decided in the late afternoon to depart a day early due to an incoming winter storm. They offered, without us asking, to refund the final night of our stay and then put in the reservation notes the reason why we left so when booking.com called to confirm the information was already there. We know they could have easily (and justifiably) made us pay for our final night. That level of customer service was greatly appreciated.
The location is also great, within easy walking distance of the Heavenly gondola (even in ski boots). There are lots of places to eat and shop within walking distance.
- The two-room suite was comfortable, and we liked that the TV’s offered full cable with lots of channel options. We also liked the koi pond and swimming pool. Free breakfast was a nice option though we only utilized it one of the three mornings we were there (see below). The location cannot be beat.
Forest Suites Resort at the Heavenly Village
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. In the heart of South Lake Tahoe, this California property features a hot breakfast buffet, wine and cheese receptions, and movie night. Lake Tahoe Airport is 7 miles away.All guest rooms provide cable TV. Forest Suites Resort at the Heavenly Village provides a desk and sitting area as well.Guests have access to an outdoor pool, hot tub, and free Wi-Fi throughout their stay at the Forest Suites. A fitness center, massage services, and free parking are available.Guests can visit Heavenly Lake Tahoe ski resort 2 miles away. Thomas F. Regan Memorial City Beach is 3 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was wonderful and rooms was comfortable and spacious.
- It was within walking distance of the casino. The lifts and stores.
- Check in was easy and staff was very pleasant and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was always well stocked and actually pretty tasty. Parking was easy. Perfect location. Accessibility to the Gondola was great, as was the accessibility to the village shops and restaurants.
- Overall I was very pleased with this place. We had a handicap suite so it was different than a regular suite. It was cleann. Just missing an oven. The staff was very friendly and helpful!
- Great location and easy walk to everything. The room was a bit dated but was clean
3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club
One of our best sellers in South Lake Tahoe! Located 2 blocks from the Heavenly Valley Gondola, 3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club in South Lake Tahoe is a non-smoking mountain cabin-style hotel property offering fantastic hotel accommodations with a great Sierra mountain vacation experience.Beautiful Lake Tahoe scenery, large rooms, centrally located and pet friendly hotel rooms, are just a part of what makes the amenities at 3 Peaks superior to that of most other hotels and hotel resorts.
The space was great, loved the fireplace and tub. Staff was friendly and helpful. Kitchenette was stocked well with dishes and pans.
Wonderfully hot water!!
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Great location to everything and the price was amazing.
- Staff was very helpful. We accidentally booked the wrong weekend but they still accommodated us. Weird trip at first as they gave us the key to the wrong room as we did a late check in, but staff was very helpful working it out the next morning.
- Love the convenience to the Heavenly Gondola. We walked there with our ski boots on each morning. No need to pay for parking by the Gondola. There is usually coffee in the lobby and there is a coffee machine in the room.
- Spacious and roomy even for our little fur babies. Balcony was nice. Very comfortable and cozy.
- The space was great, loved the fireplace and tub. Staff was friendly and helpful. Kitchenette was stocked well with dishes and pans.
Top Resorts In Lincoln Park Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Lincoln Park Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Lincoln Park Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Lincoln Park Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!