10 Best Resorts To Stay In Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Lauderdale-by-the-sea Florida:
Windjammer Resort and Beach Club
One of our best sellers in Fort Lauderdale! These Lauderdale-by-the-Sea apartments are right on the beach where guests can go diving or snorkeling. Features include 2 heated outdoor pools and free Wi-Fi throughout the property.A kitchenette, sitting area, and cable TV are included in every Windjammer Resort and Beach Club studio and apartment. Some units have an ocean view.Guests can borrow free on-site bicycles to explore the local area. Free on-site parking, daily maid service, and express check-out are also provided at this Florida Windjammer Resort and Beach Club.Windjammer Resort is less than a 5-minute walk from Anglin’s Fishing Pier and beach-side Anglins Beach Café. Sea Ranch Village Shopping Center is within just under a mile of the apartments.
The location and view out of our window was amazing! Was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful it was. Wish we could’ve stayed longer. We will be coming back!
- Great location, beautiful view from our room. Staff and guests were very friendly.
- Right on the beach. Beautiful pool area, which was partially shaded. Great for when you had enough sun. Full size refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher in kitchen area. Laundry room available. Very clean. Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff.
- Location was great, clean, staff friendly, provided many amenities included parking.
- Beautiful view in a non congested area. Heated pools were great in January. Very nice walking path leading to restaurants, entertainment and shops. Walked almost everywhere. Hour and a half drive to the everglades. Worth the day trip! We loved our stay!
- The location and view out of our window was amazing! Was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful it was. Wish we could’ve stayed longer. We will be coming back!
Beachside Village Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Beachside Village Resort is located in Fort Lauderdale in the region of Florida. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Miami is 30 miles from Beachside Village Resort, and Miami Beach is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I have never stayed in a lovelier place. Everyone who works there is an absolute delight- kind, friendly, helpful, professional. The room was ideal, the setting beautiful. I am already trying to figure out how to return soon.
the entire staff is very attentive. It always feels like home when we are there!!!
can’t wait to go back!!
- Everything was wonderful from the staff to the location of things to do in the area.
- This was our second visit this year. Location is great being right near the small town and across the street from a less than crowded beach. The staff is so nice. We love this resort!!!
- Wir hatten ein Studio mit Balkon und Blick auf den Pool gebucht. Das Studio war sehr sauber und gemütlich im Cottage-Stil eingerichtet. Es gab eine kleine Küche mit Frühstücks-Theke. Wir benutzten die kostenlosen Fahrräder für Ausflüge in die nähere Umgebung. Die Anlage liegt nur durch eine wenig befahrene Straße vom schönen Strand getrennt. Beachstühle können kostenlos an den Strand mitgenommen werden. Verschiedene Restaurants sind gut zu Fuß erreichbar. Pro Zimmer steht ein kostenloser Parkplatz zur Verfügung. Die Eigentümer und das Personal sind sehr freundlich (Liebe Grüße an Roberto). Uns hat es sehr gut gefallen und wir kommen gerne wieder.
Ocean Sky Hotel & Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Lauderdale.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Ocean Sky Hotel & Resort is located in Fort Lauderdale. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Miami is 29 miles from Ocean Sky Hotel & Resort, and Miami Beach is 27 miles away. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Great location. Great pool, hot tub, beach. Staff friendly and kind. Lobby very pretty. Rooms clean and beds comfortable. Nice balcony. I would go back.
- The location, the view from my room with balcony. The bed was soft but comfortable
- Friendly staff who go out of the way to make you feel at home.
- This hotel was absolutely beautiful. The room was superb, and the bed was sooo comfortable and inviting. Great area as well.
- COCKROACHES– WE WERE SO DISAPPOINTED–WE HAVE STAYED AT OCEAN SKY IN JANUARY 2017 & NOVEMBER 2017. THIS IS SUCH A SHAME THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE A BETTER PEST MAINTENANCE PROGRAM. THEY WERE POLISHING THE MARBLE LOBBY AND FRONT ENTRANCE BUT TO SEE AND FIND TWO COCKROACHES TWO DAYS IN A ROW IS HORRIBLE! WE HAD LOVED OUR PREVIOUS STAYS. MANAGER SAID TO CALL HIM NEXT TIME WE WANT TO COME. WOULD RATHER HIM SAY HE WOULD ADDRESS THE ROACH PROBLEM WITH THE EXTERMINATOR. UGGG
Ocean Manor Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Surrounded by a variety of recreational activities and offering direct, private beach access, this Fort Lauderdale hotel features on-site dining options, spacious accommodations and easy access to area attractions.The Ocean Manor Beach Resort places guests moments from snorkeling, scenic boat cruises, deep-sea fishing and much more. Top-rated golf courses, shopping centers and delicious restaurants are also nearby.While staying at the Ocean Manor, guests can enjoy relaxing with a tropical beverage at the beachfront Tiki Bar, or lounging in the outdoor pool. The hotel also offers free wireless internet access.The Ocean Manor Resort offers guests a variety of accommodations, including cozy hotel-style rooms and spacious suites furnished with full kitchens.
- The front desk was so polite and welcoming. The room was very clean.. the bed was comfortable, and had what we needed for our stay.. the staff at the tiki bar staff(waitress) was also very nice and polite.. had a great time and would stay there again..
- Our room was very spacious with an amazing view of the ocean and pool area. We had a full size fridge and a coffee pot in the room. Across the street is a supermarket where we were able to purchase water, wine, etc. It was quite nice to be able to make our own coffee first thing in the AM and just relax.
- In front of the ocean, can lift down the elevator and be to the beach in 30 seconds. Swimming pool very nice with warm water, very good! Outside very beautiful the patio in front of the beach. Beautiful zone of Fort Lauderdale.
- Location great, beautiful view from room. After the three room changes due to seedy and rundown.
- It was a much larger room than we expected. The bed duvet was white and everything was clean. The bed was comfortable. The front desk was helpful and courteous.
Surfsider Resort – A Timeshare Resort
One of our best sellers in Pompano Beach! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Pompano Beach resort features self-catering apartments with a balcony and a full kitchen. An outdoor pool with a hot tub is available on site, and beach access is provided. The Commercial Pier is just under a mile away.A sitting area, flat-screen cable TV, and sofa are provided in every apartments at this South Florida Surfsider Resort, A Timeshare Resort. Extras include a washing machine and a tumble dryer.Guests can play shuffleboard or enjoy a tennis match during their stay at Surfsider Resort, A Timeshare Resort. Billiards, barbecue facilities, and free parking are also provided.The Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 12 miles away. The property is also 6 miles from Butterfly World and an 11-minute drive from Capri Casino and Race Track.
- This is more of a condo…..We just needed an overnight stay before cruise…..no coffee in room or shampoo or normal hotel items…..We did not need all the extras this came with….this would be more to stay for the week with. Cute place tho!! Kids loved all the iguanas that are around!! Love that is right on a canal!!
- We loved the room. We had two bedrooms, full kitchen and living room and it was perfect! Such a short walk to the beach maybe 2 mins and we also had our four month old daughter and it was such an easy walk to the beach! The pool is the timeshare in front of surf rider but it’s just a short walk across the parking lot and it was so nice! We enjoyed our stay so much! We will definitely look to stay here again!
- The bed was OK. My husband would have preferred a king. Location was very good.
- Having 2 bathrooms was a nice bonus and also a washer and dryer in the unit. Very spacious with all the amenities of home for the price of a hotel room. Very pleased !!!
- REALLY impressed, we stay at a lot of resorts and didn’t know what to expect here, it ended up being one of the best places we’ve stayed at. Great views, clean and spacious in a perfect location. Total win!
Wyndham Royal Vista
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Wyndham Royal Vista is located in Pompano Beach.The rooms have a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Miami Beach is 30 miles from Wyndham Royal Vista, and Fort Lauderdale is 8 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 11 miles away.
- room was gigantic; two full and separate bedrooma with their own baths and kitchen and livining room in the middle. up tot date kitchen; nice living room. great location; beautiful beach and pools and convenient to walk to a few local restaurants and shops
- Everything else was perfect!! We didn’t get in till late and they made everything very easy!!! The balcony was amazing even though it was on the first floor it was so convienent!!! WE LOVED IT!!! Staying again realllll soon like in a few days! ❤️❤️
- Well, when the place is clean, everything makes feeling great.
- We invited our daughter and her family, including 2 young children, to join us, and the accommodations met the needs of all of us. Everything in the suite was clean and inviting, and all supplies (toilet paper, dishwashing detergent, etc.) were right there ready for our use.
- Room 6603 was amazing. Corner walk around balcony with two views, one direct to ocean and one to side view of ocean and pools. Didn’t want to leave.
Beachcomber Resort & Villas
Located a 20-minute drive from the Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport, this Pompano Beach resort has 2 outdoor pools and beach access. The rooms include free Wi-Fi.A coffee machine and work desk come in each room at the all non-smoking Beachcomber Resort and. A cable TV is also included.The Beachcomber Resort has the Ocean Grill Restaurant, which serves a variety of meals including seafood. The poolside Tiki Bar provides tropical cocktails and light snacks.The Port Everglades are a 15-minute drive away. The Pompano Beach Municipal Golf Course is 4 miles from the hotel.
- The entire outside grounds, the view. Very comfortable sitting outside whether it was during the day or at night Terrific staff and amazing views
- The staff was very helpfully. We were upgraded because our room was located near a plumbing issue. Everything was handle in a way not to effect our vacation.
- Great location. lots of chairs, hammocks next to the beach. Balcony to sit on and watch the ocean/beach. Restaurant and bar on site, Great for viewing sunrise.
- The beach and the oceanfront restaurant were great. Huge balconies. The front desk folks were awesome.
- It was beautiful. Tropica.l large rooms. great furniture, balcony and the restaurant was lovey with great food and service. I travel to this area yearly and I will be back next year
Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort is located in Fort Lauderdale, just 27 miles from Miami. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Miami Beach is 25 miles from Pelican Grand Beach Resort, and Hollywood is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 6 miles from Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort.
- I liked the kind service of the waiters and waitresses. Very responsive to needs. I loved the beach set up with towels and umbrellas.
- Room was great, food was delicious, staff was friendly. Pool was never crowded and nice that it was in the shade. Family friendly resort!
- Bed was comfortable. Staff was fantastic in every way. Room was clean and fresh with a great view of the ocean. Beach, pool and lazy river were very nice. A very quiet serene location that was relaxing.
- Hotel location was excellent – great beach. staff were very polite other than the female front desk lady who was cold and defensive.
- Great breakfast! Service in the restaurant and lounge was outstanding! I felt like I was with family.
The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa – Gay Men’s Resort
The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa – Gay Men’s Resort offers accommodations in Fort Lauderdale. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and shower, with free toiletries provided.Miami is 27 miles from The Cabanas Guesthouse, and Miami Beach is 26 miles away. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- It was a pleasant surprise to find that a simple breakfast was provided; my companion decided to take advantage of the Spa and raved about his massage. When we were there it was an older crowd (mostly 50s), seemingly professionals that just wanted a quiet get away. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The grounds are lush, well kept, and beautiful. It’s within Walking distance of commercial.
- Location was great. Lot of privacy. Very relaxing
- Awesome service, great friendly staff. Had a great stay! I will be back! Thank you John, Tim, Nate and staff!
- Nice pools and hot tubs. The dock area is a beautiful feature.
- Great private key west style property with great rooms with refrigerator, microwave coffee maker iron & board, desk 2 chairs 32″ tv on wall nice bed 4 pillows and lots of towels.
Wyndham Sea Gardens
One of our top picks in Pompano Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Pompano Beach resort is directly across from the Atlantic Ocean. This resort features 4 outdoor pools, 3 tennis courts and furnished condos with a private patio.Wyndham Sea Gardens’ condos have tropical décor and wood furniture. Each has a separate living room with panoramic views. Multiple TVs, a DVD player and free Wi-Fi are also included.Guests at Sea Gardens Wyndham can relax in the tropical gardens or in one of the 2 hot tubs. Other on-site activities include children’s programs, exercise classes and snorkeling.The Discovery Museum is a 15-minute drive from the Wyndham resort and Loxahatchee Everglades Tours are a 30-minute drive away. Isle Casino Pompano Park is 10 minutes away by car.
- loved the apartments style rather than a hotel room, very clean,very nice atmosphere, beautiful gardens.
The beach was perfect. Is a public nearby. You can do barbecue in the place. It has 3 pools and hot tub also.
You have very good shop nearby
- The property was directly on the beach which was amazing!
- I likes the en environment the staff and everyone was nice and helpful.
- Good location to beach and shops. Lots to do on the oceanfront with water sports and other activities.
Top Resorts In Lauderdale-by-the-sea Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!