10 Best Resorts To Stay In Las Pozas Guerrero – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Pozas Guerrero is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Las Pozas Guerrero. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Pozas Guerrero. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Pozas Guerrero. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Las Pozas Guerrero right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Las Pozas Guerrero with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Las Pozas Guerrero:
Villa del Sol Zihuatanejo
One of our top picks in Zihuatanejo.Located in Zihuatanejo in the region of Guerrero, 5 miles from Ixtapa, Villa del Sol Zihuatanejo features a fitness center and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides car rental.
- The entire grounds are exquisite. We chose this hotel because we wanted to be on the beach. The property is the only classy hotel on the sand. You can literally wake up and get à chaise that is ocean front. The service is exceptional. The entire staff are so kind, helpful and accommodating. Our room ( 2nd level, garden view) was huge. King bed that is sooooo comfortable, a sofa area we never used, but would be perfect if you want to lounge or have family / friends stop by and an entire separate bathroom with double sinks, rain shower and large vanity. Fresh coconuts can be cut for you daily and the coconut water served right from the coconut. The restaurant is directly ocean front and the food is amazing. We had fresh catch daily for lunch, served on the sand, at the table that is adjacent to your lounge chairs. All this and the best surprise was I was proposed to!!
- Beach and the food made to order on the beach. And Juan was awsome
- We have been here around 10 times before and always found it fabulous! This year our daughter got married in Zihua and we rented a couple of rooms for the duration. I was not aware there was construction going and two of the pools and bars were inactive. They have painted the place dark grey and white and hope they will ad much needed plants /flowers.
- Everything was perfect except for the construction noise. I
- Staff were so friendly and accommodating. We even had a ride waiting for us at the airport which was a welcomed surprise after a long delayed flight. The place is beautiful and we wished we stayed longer
Embarc Zihuatanejo by Diamond Resorts
Located in Zihuatanejo, 5 miles from Ixtapa, Embarc Zihuatanejo by Diamond Resorts features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax.
No reviews yet.
Las Brisas Ixtapa
One of our top picks in Ixtapa.Located in Ixtapa in the region of Guerrero, 2.7 miles from Zihuatanejo, Las Brisas Ixtapa features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.
- Staff were great always happy to serve you no matter what you wanted. Food was good also.
- Great rooms with a view of the ocean. Pools are well kept and staff super friendly. Jorge is a great ambassador for the hotel. Fast friendly service poolside.
- Comfortable room and bed with balcony overlooking a gorgeous view of the Pacific. Open air/covered Lobby Bar has a beautiful ocean view and happy hour at sunset. Beach is private, lots of chairs and palapas. No loud music at beach or pools.
- Simply lovely! Large room and large very private balcony with a perfect view of the private bay and beach. Don’t be put off by the pictures of all the stairs, as there is an elevator. Staff was great. DO make sure to sign up for the nature walk!!! A nature guide equips you with binoculars and gives you a most impressive tour around the property’s perimeter to identify flora, fauna, and birds (y iguanas too)! We saw perhaps 14 different birds, including yellow topped parrots that even the guide had not seen there before. The beach is great, and lures lots of swimmers, but it can be tricky and dangerous. We saw people injured in the surf, never turn your back on the waves! A lifeguard is present and keeps an eye on you. We will return!!
- The bed was like a cloud. Private beach was incredibly beautiful. Pools excellent. Very clean. Views from rooms excellent.
Holiday Inn Resort Ixtapa All-Inclusive
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Resort Ixtapa All-Inclusive offers accommodations in Ixtapa, just 3.3 miles from Zihuatanejo. The resort has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort.
- Me gustó el all inclusive y la atención de la mayoría de los colaboradores, sobre todo los del pool bar!
- El recibimiento del personal fue siempre muy cálido y con gusto
- La atención de los meseros excelente y muy cordiales
- El personal (botones, restorante, cuarto, pileta) excelentes todos; muy amables y sonrientes siempre.
- Fue de mi total agrado mi estancia en este hotel, atención de personal, comida, ubicación, habitaciones, etc. Muy recomendable el hotel, espero regresar pronto ?
Sunscape Dorado Pacifico Ixtapa Resort & Spa All Inclusive
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This beachfront hotel offers an outdoor pool with waterslides, and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony and free Wi-Fi. It is in Itxapa, a 20-minute drive from Itxapa Zihuatanejo Airport.Sunscape Dorado Pacífico Beach Resort has 8 restaurants, serving a range of food including Japanese, Mexican and seafood. There are 4 bars, one of which is a swim-up bar.The hotel’s spa features a fitness center and a range of treatments. There is also a tennis court and a ping-pong table. The hotel provides an entertainment program for children.The rooms at the Sunscape Dorado Pacífico feature tiled floors and blue and white décor. Each one comes with flat-screen satellite TV and a coffee-maker.
Staff was very attentive and friendly.
Lots of different types of entertainment.
Good variety of food.
- The staff was AMAZING! The food for the most part was good.
Check in and check out easy as long as it wasn’t went a tour group was arriving or leaving.
Room was spacious and clean. Comfortable king size bed, balcony with ocean view. Large shower instead of bathtub which was wonderful. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Restaurants offered good food choices and service.
The black birds flying around the patio dining area were annoying. The pool area wasn’t crowded, plenty of loungers and shade available. The safe white sand swimming beach in front of the hotel was also great. Shade and loungers available as well as bar service. No food allowed in pool area. Overall a very nice resort.
Bed was nice. Room was very nice. Swim up bar was excellent and the wait staff excellent.
- Great pool, beach views, food, staff, comfortable room.
- Staff was very attentive and friendly.
Barceló Ixtapa – All Inclusive
One of our best sellers in Ixtapa! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Ixtapa, 3.1 miles from Zihuatanejo, Barcelo Ixtapa – All Inclusive features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this resort, and car rental is available.
- The resort was very clean and and open. The staff was exceptional in their interest to help us have a great vacation. The rooms were bright and well equipped. The beach was fabulous. I felt very safe in the water and in the area of Ixtapa that we visited.
- Food was reasonable but not up to standard for the price. All buffet in main. The market across the street is great value and the beach good and clean although not groomed. Great selection of massage salons and activities, not part of hotel, at good prices.
- We had a really bad experience with them not showing that our payment was received in full prior to arrival. It took days to prove we paid through this site and there is a problem from here to the resort. Emails and many phone calls were made and we still had to prove upon arrival that the payment was sent. The property was beautiful and the staff was great!!! Ivan the concierge was the absolute best employee they have. We enjoyed the resort and it’s location to a vendor market across the street. Manager apologized for our inconvenience with the payment process
- Nice all inclusive hotel with good location by the beach.
- Beds are very comfortable, fridge is always stocked with beverages. Good variety of food.
Tesoro Ixtapa All Inclusive
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Tesoro Ixtapa All Inclusive is located in Ixtapa in the region of Guerrero. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Zihuatanejo is 3.6 miles from Tesoro Ixtapa, and Troncones is 11 miles from the property.
- Staff was friendly, food was good, right on the beach.
- Most of the staff was very friendly, except for the white shirts around the poll they seemed to have different standard for the us citizens good location
- Good staff. Nice beach. Food was ‘standard’ for an all inclusive.
- nos quitaron los camastro, para dar celas a unos extranjeros, argumentando que ellos tiene preferencia en este hotel.
- En lo personal lleno mis espectativas para descanso, muy buena atencion y un lugar maravilloso.
Azul Ixtapa Grand All Inclusive Suites – Spa & Convention Center
One of our top picks in Ixtapa.Featuring a furnished terrace with a swimming pool, a massage service, a hot tub, 4 restaurants and 3 bars, this complex is in front of Zihuatanejo Beach and 9 miles from the center of Zihuatanejo.The luxury suites feature modern, colorful decorations, air conditioning, safes, minibars, flat-screen cable TVs with DVD players, and CD players. The bathrooms are private and come with showers and spa tubs.The restaurants offer Mexican specialties, Asian cuisine, Italian cuisine and an international buffet. There are also 3 pool bars, one of which has a waterfall. The lobby bar and the snack bar are also available for guests to enjoy.Guests can relax at the sauna, in the hot tub, or with a massage. The gym is another option. This eco-resort can arrange activities like kayaking, biking and windsurfing. Wi-Fi is available for an extra cost.Azul Ixtapa Grand All Suites – Spa & Convention Centre is a 10-minute drive from the hotel zone and 8.5 miles from the bus station. Zihuatanejo International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Beautiful and well maintained facility. Nice rooms.
- Staff was ever-present with courteous greetings and assistance. The property is immaculate, the pools pristine, the large rooms with perfect ocean views!!! Short walk to Playa Linda boat taxi. This resort was really lovely, and we had a most enjoyable stay. I would just like to mention that it is SO nice, you feel like you are staying at a luxury hotel anywhere in the world. If you want to get a true feeling and taste of Mexico as first time visitors, you may want to stay someplace more rustic and “Mexico” authentic to experience Mexico and it’s people, street vendors with tacos and market places. OR at least go EXPLORE to see MORE!!! We are veterans who have seen many parts of Mexico, and hope our review helps. As seniors, we would love to return to this beautiful resort! It is the top in our book! Also, take a walk to the Oyster Bar in the morning which also serves a breakfast buffet without reservations with a nice singer to entertain you on the beachfront.
I really like the room it was very clean and nice the personal at the hotel were very nice and helpful with me and my girlfriend I will really come back to Azul Ixtapa I had a good time thanks to all the people that make our stay there. thanks in advance
Miguel A Carlon
- The hotel is 4 yrs. old, it has big rooms facing the ocean.
- the staff, the property, the location, my family and I enjoyed every bit of our stay,
Azul Ixtapa All Inclusive Resort
One of our top picks in Ixtapa.In the base of a tropical hillside, this all Inclusive resort is in Ixtapa, Mexico, only 3 miles from the city’s entertainment district.Azul Itxapa All Inclusive Resort features beautiful Pacific Ocean views with impressive rock formations jutting out of the bay. Enjoy 2 lighted tennis courts, 3 pools and a children’s water park. Guests can also stay productive in the hotel’s state-of-the-art business center.Activities such as deep-sea fishing, diving and surfing are available in the area. Two professional golf courses are also located nearby. In the evening, Azul Ixtapa has professional shows, dancing and live music nightly.
- The staff made the place very attentive to there visitors
- I liked a lot the Security Staff in the Pools and the Beach. All the time the Staff was taking care in the pools; for my it was a great value because i have children. Also the Floats in every pool.
- The service was excellent and the food was outstanding, especially at the al la carte meals.
- The room was good…almost all of the staff was nice.
- I liked everything except that you have to pay extra to get Wi Fi in your room.
Qualton Club Ixtapa All Inclusive
This beachfront hotel is on 15 acres of tropical grounds in Ixtapa Zihuatanejo. The all-inclusive hotel offers 2 outdoor swimming pools, 2 restaurants and 4 bars.Qualton Club Ixtapa offers a beach volleyball court, a soccer field and a tennis court. At the hotel’s beach club, guests can rent kayaks or snorkeling gear.Jalapeño Restaurant at the Ixtapa Qualton Club is located right on the beach and offers lunch and afternoon snacks. Villalinda Restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Guest rooms at the Qualton Club in Ixtapa are equipped with satellite TV and air conditioning. Private bathrooms and balconies are also included in each room.
- Very clean. Courteous staff. Great location. Grounds are fantastic
- Muy buena ubicación, muy tranquilo. A un costado del embarcadero a la Isla Ixtapa. Se siente seguridad en la playa con elementos de la Marina de México. El personal muy amable.
- La estancia excelente, las atenciones inmejorables, mi mejor experiencia. La comida D E L I C I O S A. En todos los aspectos increíble. Mi novio y yo lo disfrutamos al máximo.
- Su precio, que es todo incluido, la comida y la atención del personal y su grupo de animación que es muy profesional.
- la cercania de mi habitacion con la alberca y la playa, el servicio
Top Resorts In Las Pozas Guerrero Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Las Pozas Guerrero to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Las Pozas Guerrero but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Las Pozas Guerrero. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!