10 Best Resorts To Stay In Las Fuentes Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Fuentes Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Las Fuentes Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Las Fuentes Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Las Fuentes Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Las Fuentes Tenerife:
At the resort, each room includes a closet.Villa Dhanvantari has a terrace.Playa de las Americas is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Puerto de la Cruz is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Ritz-Carlton, Abama
The Ritz-Carlton, Abama is made up of Moorish-inspired buildings housing guest rooms and villas. The resort is in lush tropical gardens on a cliff top, with a funicular train down to the exclusive beach.Each room and villa has an ethnic style, and most enjoy views of the gardens, and Atlantic Ocean. All have luxury marble bathrooms, and interactive TVs with internet access.The Ritz-Carlton, Abama offers 10 restaurants. With 2 Michelin stars, MB serves dishes created by chef Martín Berasategui. Kabuki, with 1 Michelin star, offers innovative Japanese cuisine.There is a large spa, featuring 10 treatment rooms and a water circuit, as well as a gym. The hotel also offers A Ritz Kids for younger guests.
From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome. The real excellence here is the staff- they are so good. The restaurants- we ate at 4, were all terrific- really good standard of food.
The rooms are spacious and well equipped- with a lovely outside terrace and great sea views over to La Gomera.
I will definitely visit again.
- AMAZING Restaurants!! The villa’s a beautiful, spacious and quiet. Would fully recommend paying the extra.
- Beautiful room and view, lovely staff. Mirador restaurant fabulous.
- The staff were brilliant, it was clean , fairly priced. Very happy
- There staff were superb-nothing was too much trouble, definitely going back
- From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome. The real excellence here is the staff- they are so good. The restaurants- we ate at 4, were all terrific- really good standard of food.
Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
The spacious, air-conditioned rooms come with 1 king-size or 2 twin beds, as well as a furnished terrace, and the private bathroom includes a rain-effect sensory shower, hairdryer, bathrobe, and slippers. They feature modern décor and have a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, iPod docking station, electric kettle, a safe, and free WIFI.The Rock Royalty suites also have access to private concierge services, free entrance to the spa, VIP check-in, and access to the Rock Royalty lounge, including snacks and drinks and daily newspapers.The hotel spa offers a thermal circuit, a variety of treatments, personalized music, and courtesy drinks. There is also a fitness center and a shop with Hard Rock branded products. There are also meeting rooms for up to 525 people.Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife provides several dining and entertainment facilities, a miniclub for children and teenagers, and a Beach Club.
- Clean, staff are excellent, lots of different areas to enjoy.
- The room was beautiful, the bed was big and so comfortable! Facilities where excellent and the place exceeds expectations. We stayed in a rock royalty room and you seriously are treated like royalty. One of the best places we have ever stayed! In terms of location you are a bit out from the main area of las Américas but it’s about a 20 Euro cab away and doesn’t take long to get there at all.
- Beds were very comfy, staff were very friendly and helpful!! Fantastic!
- The hotel and facilities is first class. Rooms are quite spacious, staff very attentive and no problem getting a drink in any of the bars. Nachos in the 3rd half are quality!!!
- It was decorated nicely and the food in most of the restaurants was good,
Sunlight Bahia Principe Tenerife
The property includes an on-site gym, tennis courts, spa and children’s playground. You will also find entertainment options such as karaoke.Air-conditioned rooms come with a private balcony and TV. They each have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Playa de las Americas is a 20-minute drive away, and there you will find a range of shops and dining options. Tenerife Sur Airport can also be reached in 20 minutes’ drive.
- This is an amazing hotel and so luxurious and peaceful. It can be fur families or a quiet trip away with friends. My 2nd stay of this year and will definitely go back!!!
- Always able to find a bed at the pool, buffet was fresh and varied, place was kept very clean, choices of drinks was good
This was my second time visiting the first time was amazing star rating for all. However when i traveled 8months later the standards have dropped since changes were made.
Nice hotel but I wont be returning.
- We have just returned from a week’s holiday.The resort was fabulous and we have no complaints at all. The food was amazing, the resort clean and there was always so much to do. A special thank you to the entertainment staff who were brilliant and had boundless energy, plus the staff in the restaurants who were superb. We can’t fault it and will definitely return. Thank you.
The heated pool
Had everything you need In the complex
Entertainment was good
Bahia del Duque
At Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort you can choose between modern rooms and chic villas. All accommodations comes with LCD satellite TV and a bathrobe and slippers.The Gran Bahia del Duque complex offers 8 restaurants, including Italian and Oriental options. There are also 7 bars, including a juice bar and a beach bar.The hotel offers a huge variety of leisure activities, including aerobics classes and whale watching. There are tennis courts, a table tennis table and a botanical walking route.Adeje Golf Course and Siam Water Park are around 5 minutes’ drive from the Bahía Duque. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
- Service, Accommodation and Location were great. I would definitely recommend the Hotel. The only issue I had was that despite the facilities being great there was no one around during the evening. It may be this was because we stayed in early May but it was odd there were very few guests in the hotel’s restaurants and bars. Breakfast was excellent and everyone was there and it was busy during the day….but in the evening they all disappeared. Still there’s plenty of life just outside the hotel by the beach and all of that life is literally 2 mins walk away.
- The location is good, however there are alot of stairs and steps. The pool layout is good but the temperature during our stay was insufficient to make a swim a pleasant experience.
Gorgeous hotel and lots to do !!
Very clean and nice restaurants, great breakfast buffet.
- It’s just a fanastic resort that we have been going to for years. It’s well managed, has superbly staff (who work their for years), very nice and relaxing atmosphere and there a wide variety of great restaurants etc. Also very kid friendly – a pool for kids, lots of entertainment (especially in the evening) etc. LOVE IT.
- This is the best hotel in Tenerife and it’s up against some strong competition. Well located,excellent restaurants and staff who go that extra mile to make your stay an enjoyable one.We will be back
Gran Melia Tenerife
The deluxe family rooms come with a private furnished terrace. They feature a bathroom with hot tub and Clarins amenities. The rooms come with a large double bed, a sofa bed, flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Other amenities include slippers and bathrobe.Each suite and villa at Gran Melia Tenerife has a terrace with ocean or garden views. There is a seating area with a sofa bed, DVD and a selection of movies, videogames, microwave, bottle warmer, high chair, Nespresso® coffee machine, and a free mini-bar with children’s products. The private bathrooms include a large bath, hydromassage shower, and Clarins toiletries. Children will receive a welcome gift at arrival.Some room types have access to the Red Level Family Lounge, where an area with drinks and snacks is available every afternoon. The lounge also includes a children’s playroom for children from 3 to 12 years old with different activities, organized by professional monitors, and a relax lounge. Kids can also enjoy mini snacks. There are exclusive areas in the restaurants of the property for families staying on the Red Level room categories.Other facilities at the hotel include tennis and paddle courts, as well as a 24-hour gym and family swimming pools. There are exclusive pool areas, including hammocks, for some room types.
- Really nice kids facilities and swimming pools. Very good service if you book with particular Red Level privileges. This gives you access to private lounges and Red level pools. Gives you a more private feeling in this massive resort!
- there was a jacuzzi in our room but we did not use it as it wasnt clean. Red level was very good, first night we had dinner at the pangea and the food was very cold. As a red level guest, was informed that we will get priority bookings for all restaurants but this wasn’t the case. we were offered ridiculous times (22:00) for dinner with kids? Apart from that we enjoyed our stay. We liked the red level lounge as we could go in there and have tea and coffee and sandwiches. I would like to thank Anna from the red level who was very kind and considerate she made our stay wonderful. We had 1hour session at the spa which was very good. Really enjoyed that. We also had a bali bed outside our room which was lovely. would stay here again.
- Excellent choice for breakfast, red level service/staff exceptional, beds really comfy, suite was very spacious, we liked that you could opt for green service and save euros. Amazing honeymoon treats.
The staff take top billing – extremely friendly, courteous and very efficient. I would particularly like to thank the Red Level Concierge staff – Anna, Paula & Dianela for being simply awesome. They were super kind and wonderful with our boys!
Excellent family friendly facilities both for kids and adults; varied choices for places to eat. Quality in everything! The pools were amazing, the spa is superb and probably one of the best holidays we have had!
- Everything was truly fantastic! The staff is marvelous and super family friendly all over. We will definitly come back next year. It is not cheap, but its woth every penny!
Hotel Jardin Tropical
Each elegant room has a balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, mini-bar, and safe. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower and hairdryer. Free WiFi is available throughout.Some rooms feature exclusive services The Club, including concierge service, access to the Club Lounge, open bar and access to a private area at Las Rocas Beach Club. These rooms also offer access to the Sunset area featuring free Balinese Bed and pool concierge service. A pillow menu and deluxe toiletries are also available for this kind of rooms.There is an a-la-carte and a buffet restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar and several lounges.The nearest beach is 1,300 feet from Hotel Jardin Tropical. Siam Park is a 3-minute drive from the property, and Tenerife Sur Airport is 15 minutes away by car.
Amazing location !( ocean view ) ; staff welcoming and very friendly; very nice , comfortable and clean room; very good breakfast!
Fabulous tropical ? jardin!??
- The staff are fantastic. Very friendly, accommodating and helpful. The new ‘Club’ section is very good..
- Location is amazing overlooking the beaches of las Americas. The day beds at the top of the hotel were really nice for relaxing in the mornings and evenings watching the sun go down. The las Rocas pool is also very nice but freezing cold (more of a place to sit and enjoy the sun) The cleaners were very friendly and did a good job. Breakfast was very nice with a bit of a everything for everyone. Puerto Colon is very close which is perfect if you wanted to book any water sports or boat trips. The gym in the hotel looked amazing overlooking the sea. The costumer care team made the effort to give us a small cake and bottle of champagne on one of our birthdays which was really nice to come back to in the evening.
Breakfast had an excellent range to choose from and was very tasty.
Pool area is lovely with lots of sun beds.
Location is ideal- supermarkets, shops, pubs, restaurants within walking distance and Las America’s only about €6 in a taxi.
- Pure relaxation in one of the best places I have ever stayed in. The moment I stepped into this beautiful hotel, I knew this was going to be a place I will never forget. Impeccable service and hotel facilities with amazing restaurants. And the view from Las Rocas is something I will cherish forever. Will definitely come back!
- Amazing location !( ocean view ) ; staff welcoming and very friendly; very nice , comfortable and clean room; very good breakfast!
Villa Las Flores
Villa Las Flores is just a short walk from Puerto Colón Marina. There is a pleasant seaside promenade nearby, connecting Bahía del Duque to Los Cristianos. Las Americas Golf Course is just 0.6 mi away.Each room at Las Flores is simple and comfortable. They all have a private bathroom, a safety deposit box, microwave and a small fridge. Towels are provided.The villa is set on a quiet street in the resort center. It has a sun terrace with impressive sea views. The Las Flores reception offers car, motorbike and bicycle rental, as well as tourist information. Guests receive 1 day’s free bicycle use.
- I liked the room, the location was very good and the view from the balcony, the staff were very friendly…
- Beautiful location, lovely terrace, extra pillows on asking. Kettle supplied free of charge
- Location was perfect short walk to beach and other resorts. The shared terrace was a fantastic sun spot
- The accommodation exceeded what was on the website. I fully understood it was not a 5 star hotel however the price paid made that perfectly clear and I will book again if I am returning for a short break.
- We really enjoyed staying at Villa Las Flores, very clean, staff very friendly and helpful. The hotel is situated close to basically most of the places we needed as the beach, shops, bus stops, Siam Park etc. Taking our free bike ride was a great idea as well, we’ve seen more than we would by just walking. Also the Smart Bakery downstairs – excellent staff and really nice coffee! We’ve read some complaints before about problems with getting your room key, nothing like that happened to us, we got our keys from Smart Bakery guys, they were very polite and explained everything to us! 🙂
Chayofa Country Club
The country club has a children’s play area, as well as a tennis academy, a sauna and a fitness center, which may be used at an additional cost. A personal trainer can arrange special training programs.The apartments, studios and villas at Chayofa Country Club are large and well furnished. All accommodations has satellite TV and a rental safe. The kitchens have a microwave and fridge, and some have dishwashers.The main bar and restaurant offer live entertainment in the evenings. There is also a second restaurant. Wi-Fi is free in the bar area, and is also available in reception at an extra cost.
Staff very friendly, apartment was very spacious and clean.
About 5 minutes in taxi to Las Américas.
Enjoyed my stay.
Would stay again 🙂
- Great place to be , friendly staff , very clean , good value for money, great location, transport very accessible
Pool area was perfect.
Size of apartament exceeded expectations.
Parking good (always possible to find a place for the car).
Tennis academy next to the Country Club.
Happy hour in the restaurant 🙂
- Mattresses very comfortable. Large apartment. Nice and clean complex. Excellent Food. Great bar with extra long happy hour. Staff lovely and friendly, went out of their way to please you.
Lovely Large apartment , staff friendly & helpful I asked for a ground floor apartment due to my disability & it was full field. The restaurant was brilliant, breakfast buffet which we enjoyed every day, evening meal excellent value for money & good choices on menus we ate there most evenings, staff excellent, bar by pool was just as good.
Pool area great very clean plenty of sun loungers.
- Staff very friendly, apartment was very spacious and clean.
Gran Oasis Resort
The hotel is set between Playa de Las Américas and Los Cristianos. The nearest beach is about a mile away.The Oasis resort provides a bus service to the area’s tourist attractions. There is also a popular boat service from Playa de los Cristianos to the island of La Gomera.The Gran Oasis has comfortable, bright apartments with one or 2 bedrooms. They all have a kitchenette, a fan and satellite TV.The complex has a hot tub, and offers a massage service. It also has a bar and various restaurants.There is a 24-hour front desk in the hotel, offering currency exchange, car rental and babysitting. There is also a tour desk and on-site shops.
- Everything was great staff excellent and all the rest 100%
- The staff all went above and beyond to ensure you were happy. The food was excellent and the entertainment was good too.
- If you want a relaxing trip, this is the place. Rooms are large and clean. Hotel complex is relatively quiet and relaxed. Restaurant is well-stocked, with a variety of food available. Staff are all incredibly friendly. Sit by the poolside and have a beer/wine/soft drink – you deserve it.
Staff are fantastic. The location is off the beaten track but we knew that when we booked. Great service and food choices with a different theme every night. Enjoyed the nightly entertainment.
Very close to a lovely new Shopping Centre just 10 mins walk in Arona. . Would definitely stay here again.
- Breakfast excellent with great selection. Bed very comfortable. a bonus having a double bed sunlounger on our terrace. Location slightly out but courtesy bus runs three times daily except for Sunday.
Top Resorts In Las Fuentes Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Las Fuentes Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!