10 Best Resorts To Stay In Lafitte Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Lafitte Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Lafitte Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lafitte Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lafitte Quintana Roo. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Lafitte Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Lafitte Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Lafitte Quintana Roo:
Ozen resort is a Yoga Center with 70 resort rooms. Each accommodation at the resort has garden views and free WiFi.At the resort, every room is equipped with a wardrobe. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Guests at Ozen resort can enjoy a vegetarian breakfast.Playa del Carmen is 7.5 miles from the accommodation, while Cozumel is 17.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Grand Class at Grand Velas Riviera Maya – Adults Only
Located in Playa del Carmen in the region of Quintana Roo, 12 miles from Cozumel, Grand Class at Grand Velas Riviera Maya – Adults Only features a spa center and a private beach area. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play pool at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Puerto Morelos is 15 miles from Grand Class, and Akumal is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Grand Velas Riviera Maya – All Inclusive
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Grand Velas Riviera Maya – All Inclusive is located in Playa del Carmen in the region of Quintana Roo. The resort has a fitness center and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Cozumel is 13 miles from Grand Velas Riviera Maya, and Puerto Morelos is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 13 miles from Grand Velas Riviera Maya – All Inclusive.
- My husband operates two Forbes 5 star resorts and we chose Grand Velas for our personal vacation. It far exceeded expectations and is, in fact, one of the best resorts we have ever experienced. The food and service were extraordinary and of course, the property itself is incredibly beautiful. We spent a good bit of time in the spa as well and it was a fabulous experience. While the resort is expensive, it is worth every penny and more. This is a property not to be missed for the luxury traveler or anyone celebrating a special occasion or someone wanting a memorable trip to think about for the rest of your life.
- Everything! The restaurants are amazing, the service is fabulous, the pools are fantastic- all wonderful.
- The staff was excellent at Grand Velas. Our concierge, Edgar, was very friendly and helpful. He always had a smile for us, was very present and able to help us with anything that we needed. The restaurants had fabulous food and great service. Our waiters Isaac and Virgilo at Azul and our waiter Cesar from Yucatan at Cocina del Autor were fantastic. Each night the turn down service was friendly and made sure that we had everything that we needed. We would highly recommend Grand Velas Resort.
- We love the food, wonderful staffs, beautiful pools (especially at Ambassador), and cleanliness of this facility
- Our vacation was wonderful mainly because of this resort. Excellent staff, beautiful resort, and the dining experience was beyond any standard. Paula our concierge made our experience unbelievable. Thank you!
Grand Riviera Princess – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Playa del Carmen.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Playa del Carmen, 13 miles from Cozumel, Grand Riviera Princess – All Inclusive features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The resort has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerto Morelos is 16 miles from Grand Riviera Princess, and Akumal is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 13 miles from Grand Riviera Princess – All Inclusive.
This hotel exceeded my expectations.
The hotel was beautiful.
The entertainment team was wonderful and very fun.
The food was delicious and there was more than enough choice with multiple a la carte restaurants including Japanese show cooking.
The evening shows were so professional I would pay to see them if they played in my home country.
The rooms were beautiful ( jacuzzi in the junior suite ).
Multiple large pools with pool bars.
- The service in the hotel was amazing and brilliant for solo travellers. A real home from home
- We stayed in the Platinum Suite which was the closest to the beach. The suite was huge with a lovely jacuzzi tub and wonderful shower. The big was huge and very comfortable and the space is extremely clean. The service is quick and everyone is very friendly.
Gym, hotel grounds, rooms and the wildlife.
Adi the friendly waitress in the lobby bar.
- Love Property it was such a wonderful time had a lot of fun will definitely visit again
Viceroy Riviera Maya – Luxury Resort
One of our top picks in Playa del Carmen.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the coast of Xcalacoco Beach 10 minutes outside of Playa del Carmen, this luxury resort and spa in the tropical rainforest features a restaurant and beachfront cabanas.The villas at Viceroy Riviera Maya are furnished with a private kidney-shaped pool and flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Free Wi-Fi is provided and room service is available.This pet-friendly resort hosts a spa and health club offering a hot tub, steam room, and personal massages. Yoga classes take place on the beach. A gym and outdoor pool are also part of the resort’s facilities. A concierge service is available.The passenger ferry to Cozumel is less than 15 minutes from Viceroy Riviera Maya. Xcaret Eco Park is less than 20 minutes from the resort.
- Despite only having 2 restaurants, they rotate the menus so that there is always something new – we were there 8 nights and never got bored of the food options.
- I was *very* happy with everything about our trip – the room was excellent, the food was delicious and the staff are outstanding. This place is all about service. I feel like although the total cost of our trip was a bit expensive for us, you get your money’s worth.
Everything. This place is a dream. Best food in Mexico. Best Villas I have stayed in. Best staff I ever encountered at any hotel in the world .
Best place ever. A dream in every way. Wish I could have stayed a week or two but make no mistake this place is expensive too!
- The staff was amazing. The food was excellent. The atmosphere was perfect.
- Beautiful setting, excellent service and staff and accommodation, would highly recommend the Viceroy to anyone visiting Playa del Carmen.
Banyan Tree Mayakoba
One of our top picks in Playa del Carmen.Showcasing an outdoor pool and a private beach area, Banyan Tree Mayakoba is located in Playa del Carmen in the region of Quintana Roo, just 13 miles from Cozumel. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Puerto Morelos is 15 miles from Banyan Tree Mayakoba, and Akumal is 27 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Rooms are very large, private plunge pool off the bedroom, chaise lounge/day beds in villa yard, bikes provided to get around the property (or golf cart pickup). Love this resort, this was my 2nd time to go. It is very expensive, but worth the splurge.
- The best resort I have ever stayed in! And we are quite frequent travelers. Everything was perfect, our vacation was like a dream thanks to Banyan Tree!
- EVERYTHING! Excellent service from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. Nothing was too much trouble, the hotel and villa were beautiful and the food was delightful
- First class service & luxury accommodation. Everything was faultless from the moment we arrived. The Rainforest Experience at the spa is a must. Cycling around the resort on the nature trail is a fun way of exploring the area. Delicious breakfast buffet with an incredible variety to choose from. Request a quiet room when you book.
- The hotel is amazing. The villas are huge, with 2 separate units, a pool, a jacuzzi, a day bed, an outdoor bath and even a hammock. Having bikes allocated to each villa was great and we used them to cycle the beautiful nature trail where we saw a range of animals. The boat rides were great too.
Andaz Mayakoba – a concept by Hyatt
One of our top picks in Playa del Carmen – and a guest favorite.
Offering two outdoor pools and a private beach area, Upscale Andaz Mayakoba is in the gated Mayakoba complex in Playa del Carmen. The resort has a spa centre and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at one of the 4 restaurants. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on this pet friendly property.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain units include views of the sea or lake. Rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.The restaurant offer cover fine dinning with Casa Amate, fresh and local ingredients with relaxed environment with Cocina Milagro, and beachfront street and sea food at Olla Ceviche and Olla Taco. Room service is also available 24 hours.This elegant resort offers a Mayan Oasis Spa with 6 massage rooms and a hydrotherapy circuit centre and sauna and access to El Camaleón Golf Club and the Mayakoba Tennis Centre.This resort has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. You can engage in various activities, such as golfing and snorkelling. Playa del Carmen Maritime Terminal is 5.6 miles from Andaz Mayakoba, while Church of Guadalupe is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cancun International Airport, 24.9 miles from Andaz Mayakoba – a concept by Hyatt.
- The bedding was super comfortable & the property was absolutely gorgeous!
- the place is just perfect, the rooms are huge and beautifully decorated, the ride by bike to the beach (as we had the lagoon room) a delight.
- The grounds were well kept. The room was comfortable. The food was pretty good.
- Amazing resort – beautiful rooms – plenty of space – food was excellent – service was good overall
- Staff was super personable, hotel and our room were in an ideal location, lots of activities to enjoy in and around Mayakoba. Had some good meals, some great ones (Casa Amate) and a couple that were so-so but overall food options were terrific.
One of our top picks in Playa del Carmen.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Fairmont Mayakoba offers accommodations in Playa del Carmen, just 13 miles from Cozumel. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities and free use of bicycles and car rental are available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, canoeing and hiking. Puerto Morelos is 15 miles from Fairmont Mayakoba, and Akumal is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Beach is spacious and we loved walking around the resort
- Excellent customer service, luxurious accommodations, wonderful restaurants, terrific excursion off the resort.
- The staff was very accommodating and extra friendly. The property was beautiful. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Overall, the food was good.
My friend liked the gym – it’s just a big family hotel – with no music – no life . Food is good in Laguna- and definitely do the boat trip around the property
Cirque de soleil was great as well as chichen itcha with senote Maya
Puerto arenas was good too – bit more real
But do yourself a favour – spend most of your time at tulum
- Service is what makes Fairmont Mayakoba amazing. All the staff we encountered are just genuinely warm and happy. We left with all smile!
Platinum Yucatan Princess All Inclusive Suites & Spa Resort – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Playa del Carmen.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Platinum Yucatan Princess All Inclusive Suites & Spa Resort – Adults Only offers accommodations in Playa del Carmen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cozumel is 13 miles from Platinum Yucatan Princess , and Puerto Morelos is 16 miles from the property. Cozumel Airport is 13 miles away.
- Food was excellent. Pool was never crowded, bartenders were attentive. Overall atmosphere was modern and cool. Spa services were great.
- Everything was great!! The hotel it’s wonderful, very modern and beautiful. Our room was perfect! We asked to stay in a quiet location in the hotel and it was perfect!! Very quiet and peaceful. Room was stunning, cleaning was great. I have no sufficient words to thank the kindness of all the hotel Staff- they are great and they really do everything to attend all your demands. The food is great, service in the restaurant it’s great too. The whole experience was marvelous but the highlight is the kindness off all hotel staff. Highlight to Mario, Andres, Julio, Ana, Humberto. We really hope to be back soon. Already missing.
- They were so nice! Staff was great! Food was excellent! There was a “crazy activity” pool in one area – a quiet nice pool in the honeymoon suite area and an awesome beach site with plenty of comfy seating and palapas!! They had tour assistance for every kind of activity. We were at the back end of the property so we walked a lot but that was good!! It was very quiet in the back – rooms were beautiful, beds comfy!!! Take lots of ones and fives for tipping, they really appreciate it.
- The beach was nice and the more quiet pool was lovely. The party pool was fun if you’re looking for more of an adult spring break scene. Staff was nice.
Staff was great, didn’t meet anyone who wasn’t friendly. I’ve stayed at the sister resort next door and this is a much better deal from better buffet food, less crowded, no reservations for dinner, no kids, and you can still access the other property which has a better beach and water activities.
I stayed in and would recommend a swim out room. Overall the resort is a good value and has a lot to offer most types of people from daily entertainment, activities, and clean modern facilities.
Ocean Riviera Paradise El Beso – All Inclusive Adults Only
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Ocean Riviera Paradise El Beso – All Inclusive Adults Only is located in Playa del Carmen, 12 miles from Cozumel and 16 miles from Puerto Morelos. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Akumal is 26 miles from Ocean Riviera Paradise El Beso, and Puerto Aventuras is 16 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- It was beautiful, modern and well curated. It was big enough to have options, but not huge.
- Overall, it was a nice resort. The the staff was very friendly and tried hard, and the facilities were clean. Any problems with the room were taken care of right away.
- Great food and great pool parties! The room was very well cared for and the resort is super clean. Lots to see and do.
- Junior suite room with roof top space with Jacuzzi.
- The pillows are amazing! The room was spectacular, the service and staff were outstanding! You made our honeymoon amazing!
Top Resorts In Lafitte Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Lafitte Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Lafitte Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Lafitte Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!