10 Best Resorts To Stay In Laem Ngop Trat Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Laem Ngop Trat Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Laem Ngop Trat Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laem Ngop Trat Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laem Ngop Trat Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Laem Ngop Trat Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Laem Ngop Trat Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Laem Ngop Trat Province:
Located in Trat, 10 miles from Ko Chang, Suchanaree@Laemngop features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Trat Airport is 9 miles away.
- Nice price and tranquil location to stay overnight in Trat on the way to koh Chang. Located on the border of mangrove forest it’s full of life and has its own fish pond with giant fishes.
- Very convenient for a quick overnight stay en route from bkk to the islands. Owner and staff were great. They’ll make sure you’re picked up from airport and have a ride to the ferry the next day. No worries.
- Manager was so kind. Very helpful. Even gave us a lift to the ferry in the morning. Definitely recommend staying there!
- Extremely friendly and helpful host, saved us time and money when it came to booking transportation or looking for local attractions.
- Located close to the Koh Chang ferry pier – 10 minutes by car. Perfect place to stay overnight if you arrived to Trat and need to wait overnight. Perfect value for money. English speaking owner. Nice fishes in mangroove pond.
Lomtalay Resort Trat
Located in Ban Bang Pit Lang, 10 miles from Ko Chang, Lomtalay Resort Trat features a sun terrace and a private beach area. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is room service at the property.Ko Mak is 29 miles from Lomtalay Resort Trat, and Chanthaburi is 31 miles away. Trat Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Nice room with sea view. Can park car outside room. Very handy for ferry. Quiet. Bed comfortable, Wi-Fi excellent.
- Very close to the pier/ferry to Koh Chang – so easy to get to Koh Chang after 1 night at hotel. Our plane arrived at international airport (BKK) in Bangkok at 14.00 so we could not reach the last ferry in time
- Breakfast was provided on the room balcony in the morning
- Great bungalows with see view. The owner offer free lift for a ferry.
- It is a fantastic idyllic location right by the sea. Ordered our food by phone or in person and were delivered right to our room and we ate just outside the room, while listening to the sea waves.
Mayuree Resort Koh Chang
Located 1.9 miles from Koh Chang Pier, Mayuree Resort Koh Chang offers a restaurant and free WiFi, which is accessible in all areas. Free parking is also available at the resort.White Sand Beach is 3.7 miles and Than Mayom Waterfall is 6.2 miles away from the resort.Mayuree Resort Koh Chang offers unit with a cable TV, a refrigerator and air-conditioning. A private bathroom with facilities is included. Some accommodation offers a sea view.Guests can approach staff at the 24-hour front desk for diving trip arrangements and snorkeling equipment rental.A range of cuisine and drinks can be enjoyed at the on-site dining outlet from 07:00 to 21:00 hrs daily.
Somebody would say this resort is a bit out of central western part with heavy turistic life. But: you can rent motorbikes and the owner, who is very very smiling man and all his great family will come for you wherever round the island and will do for you whatever you want- many things for free – they took us for free to our ferry.
The furniture in the rooms is not the newest, but the warm welcome of the owners is the most beautiful think I´ve got during my stay in Koh Chang.
- The houses, rooms and environment are super. The east side of Koh Chang is cleaner and quieter.
- Very friendly host, he speaks good english and can tell you a lot about koh chang! The location is not directly on the beach but its no problem because he gets you to the bus/taxi/ferry for free and you wont pay much to get where you want. Its a very quiet place where you dont have the touristic hustle.
- Тихое место. Отзывчивый хозяин, готовый помочь в любое время.
- La struttura è decisamente in una zina tranquilla. Se di cerca di stare fuori dal caos, nella tranquillità più assoluta è il posto giusto! Veramente rilassante
- Somebody would say this resort is a bit out of central western part with heavy turistic life. But: you can rent motorbikes and the owner, who is very very smiling man and all his great family will come for you wherever round the island and will do for you whatever you want- many things for free – they took us for free to our ferry.
Koh Chang Grand Orchid Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Koh Chang Grand Orchid Resort offers accommodations in Ko Chang, just 26 miles from Ko Mak. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 11 miles from Koh Chang Grand Orchid Resort.
- Location, staff, food, cleanliness….. everything.
- We were gloriously surprised by the lush palacial settings. Breakfast is for real and the staff is friendly and accommodating. The complimentary shuttle to and from White Sand beach is on time and efficient.
the breakfast was great.
the man who was driving was perfect.
- Понравилась большая территория отеля, два бассейна, две парковки – одна у стойки регистрации, другая на заднем дворе. Возможность арендовать байк, ну и персонал, т.к. мы были с ребенком к нам всегда было много внимания. В близи, два красивых и не многолюдных пляжа.
- Abseits vom Rummel und Straßenlärm,in einer Gartenanlage mit Charme
Keereeta Resort & Spa
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Keereeta Resort & Spa is located in Ko Chang. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Trat Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Staff are trying their best with a run down, falling apart dive. The pool was fine, the rest of the place was the pits. The nicest part was checking out and leaving it.
- We stayed at the Keereeta Resort & Spa for 5 days and we really enjoyed our stay there. The place is beautiful and relaxed. Awesome swimming pool, well equipped and clean rooms with a very comfortable bed. The manager May is doing a great job and is very helpful and nice! Rest of the staff are also lovely and very friendly and made our stay a joy! Overall our stay here was very memorable, and we would definitely stay there again!
- location. main lady was nice. good value on motorcycle.
- Nice arranged bungalow with a private balcony! Swimming pool is clean and nice.
- Room was really nice with old style decortation, balcony with swimming pool view. Bed was very comfortable. Though breakfast was so so but staffs were friendly and helpful. Worth a try.
Amber Sands Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Ko Chang! Located in Ko Chang in the region of Koh Chang, 25 miles from Ko Mak, Amber Sands Beach Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. The resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, biking and canoeing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Excellent place, was perfect for us and just what we needed. No problem with the dog coming too.
Very relaxed place, lovely beach, food was amazing and staff service was great.
- This is a true paradise, a little gem on the east coast! The resort is gorgeous, very well maintained, flowers everywhere, the beach is clean, the food is devine and the staff is lovely, helpful and want to make your life even more easy. We stayed for 8 nights and it was just bliss. Oh do try the basil smash cocktail !!
- A small, family run business that made you feel it was a home away from home. We ate most meals here during our week stay and all were excellent! Very helpful with arrangements of any kind.
- This place is a paradise. If You are looking for quiet place, outside of the Island centre then this is exactly what You are looking for. Place is clean with own, beautiful beach. Bungalows are in good condition, Staff is great, especially the owners.
- Absolutely beautiful room and location. Simon, Ning, and Lek and the delightful staff made our four day stay perfect.
- Excellent place, was perfect for us and just what we needed. No problem with the dog coming too.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Para Resort is located in Koh Chang, just 1,650 feet from White Sand Beach. Boasting tropical greenery and ocean views, it features cozy bungalows, a restaurant and free internet.Resort Para is a 15-minute drive from Supparod Bay Pier. From there it is a 30-minute ferry ride to the mainland. A free taxi shuttle is provided from the hotel to the beach.Rooms at Para Resort are feature private balconies with beautiful views of the natural landscape. Simply furnished, rooms come with a cable TV and refrigerator. Bathrooms come with either shower or bathtub facilities.Day trips to explore the surrounding islands can be arranged at the tour desk. For exploration, cars can be rented at the front desk. Laundry services are also available.Fresh seafood and home grown vegetables are used to prepare delicious meals at Para’s restaurant. Light snacks and drinks can be enjoyed at the bar.
- Cosy litte bungalows well maintained set in a rubber tree plantation and the staff were really helpful and friendly
- Big and clean room. Very comfortable beds. Good working WIFI.
- Very friendly staff. Good breakfasts. It was nice to have transport available to get to the beach and back, although there were plenty of restaurants and shops nearby. A very pleasant wooded setting.
- Most sympathique family of Ko Chang is the owner of Para R.Room..bathroom..garden..aircon..everything very good
- Lovely area and very relaxing place,night time no noisy neighbours ?
KC Grande Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Ko Chang.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Steps from Haad Sai Khao’s white sand, KC Grande Resort & Spa features 4-star accommodations with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. It has a gym, pool and 5 dining options.KC Grande Resort is about 2 hours by car and ferry from Trat Airport. Ferry rides are available from the Centre Point, Kromaluang Chumporn and Ao Thammachat Piers.Spacious rooms at KC Grande feature wood furnishings and a private terrace with views of the ocean or tropical gardens. They come equipped with cable TV, safe and a fridge.Guests can relax at the large outdoor hot tub or with massages and sauna at the spa. Activities such as canoeing, snorkeling and beach volleyball are available. Airport shuttle service and car rental are available.A range of Thai and European dishes prepared with fresh seafood is available at The Beach Restaurant. Cocktails with live music are available at the beachfront KC Pub.
- Excellent location, 3 Swimming Pools !, Gym with a Sea View ! , Excellent Breakfast
- We booked a room with pool acces and it was really Amazing, we got a good price and it was worth it ! We extented our stay with 2 more days. I think this is the nicest hotel on white sand beach.
- The villa has a wonderful garden view. Breakfast was very good.
- Good facility. Rooms are comfortable with beautiful views. Swimming pool is clean.
- Spacious feel, clean facilities, good position, very polite barrier guard
Banpu Resort Trat
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Banpu Resort Trat is located in Trat in the region of Trat Province. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the lake or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.Ko Chang is 18 miles from Banpu Resort Trat, and Ko Mak is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Nice design ideas, interesting layout but – bad finishing. The layout around a “lake” which is a former fishpond is nice and well done.its really sad that the state of maintenance and care is so low
- Nice location, friendly and helpful staff, good for family and in side activity valuable.
- Quite area. Good breakfast. Beautiful landscape. Big room.
The beautiful water features plastered all over the resort. It is very calming 🙂
If you are wanting to go to Laem Sok Pier this hotel is quite convenient for it.
- Shower and telephone did not work and we were tired and they didn’t even apologised or upgrade.
Chang Cliff Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Chang Cliff Resort presents beautiful views of Koh Chang’s mountains and ocean from its spacious air conditioned bungalows. It offers free Wi-Fi and easy access to the island’s nightlife options.Chang Cliff is a 10-minute walk from the sandy beaches of Koh Chang. Ao Thammachart Pier is a 15-minute drive from the resort. From there, it is a 45-minute ferry ride to Trat Airport.Spread out in 3 rows, the bungalows at Chang Cliff Resort feature private balconies and large windows with beautiful landscape views. Each comes with a cable TV and minibar. The attached bathroom has shower facilities.Guests can arrange day trips at the tour desk or go snorkeling by the beach. The resort also provides a car and motorbike rentals, as well as a 24-hour front desk.The resort’s restaurant serves a selection of Thai food and international dishes. A daily American breakfast is also available there.
- The staff were exremly rude we had to seek alternative acommadation they tried to double charge me
- nice staff and the breakfast is quite ok (a bit modest, but still ok). I had problems in my room – water problems probably because of the storm, the staff solved those in 5 mins after I announced. The view was amazing. Also the towels are new and clean (in many 3-4 stars hotels on the island the towels are dramatically old).
- It has the facilities, but I feel it needs professional input to get the best out of the resort. Many facilities under-utilised or not used at all. If I ran the resort I would get it to a high 4* or possibly a 5*. That said the staff, breakfast, view, location, quietness were good.
Extra comfy bed
- The breakfast was good and the view was fantastic.
Top Resorts In Laem Ngop Trat Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Laem Ngop Trat Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Laem Ngop Trat Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Laem Ngop Trat Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!