10 Best Resorts To Stay In La Tejita Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
La Tejita Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in La Tejita Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Tejita Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Tejita Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in La Tejita Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in La Tejita Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In La Tejita Tenerife:
Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf – All Inclusive
Rooms at the all-inclusive San Blas are spacious and feature contemporary design. Each room has a balcony and hydromassage bath.Facilities include a terrace and a mini-spa with Turkish baths for an extra charge. The hotel offers evening entertainment and has a night club.Guests can dine at the Cueva Atxona or La Proa buffet restaurants. The hotel has 4 bars, including a pool bar.Sandos San Blas Nature Resort & Golf – All Inclusive has attractive gardens and guests can enjoy easy access to a 800,000 m² nature reserve. There are also tennis and volleyball courts. A free shuttle service to Playa de las Americas runs twice a day from the hotel.
- everything, foods were excellent, staffs were really nice and helpful, they had alot of shows to make you busy.
Lovely getaway for a long weekend. Definitely more suited for couples or those whom are middle aged but it was a nice relaxing break
The buffets were always well stocked and full of a lot of variety. I was always well catered for as a vegetarian.
- Absolutely gorgeous. The staff was so friendly and kind. So many activities to do! Would recommend
- Nice hotel, service great, entertainment great, good food, but not enough to keep you occupied
- The staff were extremely personable. As single traveller there was a variety of activities to engage in. The nature reserve hike I did with Jose was a highlight as he was extremely knowledgeable and engaging, ended up being 2 hour personal tour as no one else showed up on the particular day I went. Rooms are clean and spacious.
Royal Tenerife Country Club By Diamond Resorts
Elegant colonial-style apartments at Tenerife Country Club feature a balcony, terrace or a garden. Living rooms have a ceiling fan, a sofa bed, cable TV, CD and DVD player. A hairdryer and amenities are provided in the bathroom, and the kitchenette includes a microwave and coffee maker. Safes are available to rent.Guests of Royal Tenerife Country Club Apartments can play table tennis or bowling in the hotel’s games room. There is a Wi-Fi zone and a massage service is offered for an extra charge.There is a 24-hour reception, where you can hire a car or exchange currency. On-site parking is available for a supplement. Tenerife Sur Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Apartment was superb. Comfortable, clean and very well located. We highly recommend The Royal Tenerife Country Club and look forwards to returning shortly.
- lovely spacious modern clean apartments lovely pool area too. Self catering facilities were excellent would return
- We’ve stayed here 4-5 times and always come back.
- The staff and facilities were amazing. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Tenerife.
- Spotless clean,staff very friendly, lot of facilities.
Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club By Diamond Resorts
All apartments at the Santa Barbara Tenerife feature a seating area with sofas, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player, as well as a kitchen with fridge. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have sea views and air conditioning.Featuring landscaped gardens and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Santa Barbara hotel offers entertainment options such as a games room, a children’s club and a nightclub.The Melrose restaurant offers a range of local and international cuisine, and guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the pool bar. For your convenience a grocery store is also available on-site.Golf del Sur and Amarilla Golf Courses are under 5 minutes’ walk away from the Golf and Ocean Club. Tenerife Sur Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
The Spa was amazing. Sue def knows her stuff & made sure she checked the ingredients in the oils before she used them.
My friend was so impressed she had another treatment the morning before we left.
- Great apartment with views. New sunbed covers were a welcome addition. Cocktails from the breeze bar were good.
- My hubby says everything. The place was so clean and the beds very comfy even the bed settee. My husband loved the film Chanel on TV as he is not overly fond of the heat. My daughters enjoyed it as there was enough to do. The pools were great and lots of sun beds. It was nice being near the sea as there was a breeze most of the time. The staff were lovely and very helpful. The wee supermarket was ideal to get what you needed. It’s a fabulous place to stay.
- The extra comfy bed, facilities in the appartment and the appartment itself, quiet environment and the location near to the beach.
- Everything was absolutely gorgeous. The apartment was big and clean. Everybody was nice and helpful.
- The Spa was amazing. Sue def knows her stuff & made sure she checked the ingredients in the oils before she used them.
Sun Bay Villas
1,000 feet from the sea, Sun Bay Villas are a 5-minute walk from San Miguel Marina. The Amarilla resort also offers a tennis court, a horseback riding center and a gym.The spacious duplex villas are decorated in elegant light colors. Many have sea and pool views. Each villa offers free garage parking.You can prepare meals in the kitchenette, which includes a ceramic stove, dishwasher and washing machine. A grocery store and various bars and restaurants can also be found in the surrounding streets.
- This is my second stay at sun bay villas & it was as good this time.
The places are clean, you can request to clean everyday. The most happiest thing is I got free upgraded from 4 people house to 6 people house with jacuzzi. The kitchen equipments are good. The view can see the sunset.
We can check out anytime even we can check out at 4.30AM
There is a supermarket nearby the resort, which they sell lots of different things, it’s convenient for us when we arrive the first day to buy something to cook.
It’s a resort required a car to go in and out would be more convenient
- Big rooms,Location close to golf course,sea wiev,cleaning servis,private garage under apartman,quite place,big mirrors,swimming poll,
- The property was very clean and beautiful views . I’m very happy with every about the property
- Enrique on front desk was really helpful and friendly we travelled with a severely autistic child, and the experience was made easy by having having Enrique who made us welcome
Aqua Luxury Suites Los Cristianos
All guest rooms in the resort are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hair dryer, a bidet and a shower. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, and some units at Aqua Luxury Suites Los Cristianos have a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.The accommodation has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Aqua Luxury Suites Los Cristianos, including fishing and hiking.Playa de las Americas is 3 miles from the resort, while Puerto de la Cruz is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Car parking underground with lift up to each block, 2 flats per floor.
Try the Steak restaurant down in town for really good food – especially starters and low priced mains. It is a very happy restaurant, on first floor but with lift.
3 beds were set up in second bedroom with sofa bed in lounge so guess could sleep 7 or 8. Nice pool, not too deep.
The apartment itself was beautiful!! I fell in love with this place as soon as I walked through the door!
The pool was massive and the surroundings we’re so clean! I would recommend this apartment and the owner and the woman we dealt with were extremely helpful and lovely people! I would stay here again!
- The property was modern, tidy, in a quiet, peaceful residential location and spacious. Being a wheelchair user it was a little difficult getting to the apartment I stayed as there were a couple of slopes on a cobbly path to contend with so I wouldn’t have coped alone. However the space inside the apartment and on the balcony made my stay a more enjoyable experience.
- very nice appartment, we enjyoed the view, extremely spacious in a good area
- Quiet area, supermarket and coffee shop nearby, nice size apartments, comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen, nice baths, big living room, easy access with the car from underground parking.
- Car parking underground with lift up to each block, 2 flats per floor.
Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel
All of the air-conditioned rooms at Paradise Park feature a private balcony or terrace, satellite TV and a mini-bar. A range of rooms are available, from basic double rooms to family rooms and junior suites.Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel provides a free shuttle service to Playa las Vistas Beach, as well as to central Los Cristianos. The Los Palos and Costa Adeje Golf Courses are also a short drive away.The hotel has a sauna, a small fitness center and a Turkish bath in its Sparadise center. A number of treatments and organized aerobics classes are offered here.Guests can enjoy buffet meals, including themed options in the evening, at the Tenerife restaurant.
- Good location.In any case you need a taxi for a short trip to go to main attraction points in the area: Safari, Playa Las Americas etc. There is a bus station right across the hotel where you can take free bus to: Jungle Park, Siam Park, Malls etc
- Food was pretty good and staff mostly friendly – reception not so friendly.
Great housekeeping rooms kept spotlessly clean
Adults only pool area
Dinner is very good and varied every day
Many different pools and not so crowded
Rooms are clean and well maintained
Staff is friendly
- We just loved everything about the hotel, from the room, to the choice of food and best of all San Miguel and cava on tap.
Chayofa Country Club
The country club has a children’s play area, as well as a tennis academy, a sauna and a fitness centre, which may be used at an additional cost. A personal trainer can arrange special training programs.The apartments, studios and villas at Chayofa Country Club are large and well furnished. All accommodation has satellite TV and a rental safe. The kitchens have a microwave and fridge, and some have dishwashers.The main bar and restaurant offer live entertainment in the evenings. There is also a second restaurant. Wi-Fi is free in the bar area, and is also available in reception at an extra cost.
Staff very friendly, apartment was very spacious and clean.
About 5 minutes in taxi to Las Américas.
Enjoyed my stay.
Would stay again 🙂
- Great place to be , friendly staff , very clean , good value for money, great location, transport very accessible
Pool area was perfect.
Size of apartament exceeded expectations.
Parking good (always possible to find a place for the car).
Tennis academy next to the Country Club.
Happy hour in the restaurant 🙂
- Mattresses very comfortable. Large apartment. Nice and clean complex. Excellent Food. Great bar with extra long happy hour. Staff lovely and friendly, went out of their way to please you.
Lovely Large apartment , staff friendly & helpful I asked for a ground floor apartment due to my disability & it was full field. The restaurant was brilliant, breakfast buffet which we enjoyed every day, evening meal excellent value for money & good choices on menus we ate there most evenings, staff excellent, bar by pool was just as good.
Pool area great very clean plenty of sun loungers.
- Staff very friendly, apartment was very spacious and clean.
Gran Oasis Resort
The hotel is set between Playa de Las Américas and Los Cristianos. The nearest beach is about a mile away.The Oasis resort provides a bus service to the area’s tourist attractions. There is also a popular boat service from Playa de los Cristianos to the island of La Gomera.The Gran Oasis has comfortable, bright apartments with one or 2 bedrooms. They all have a kitchenette, a fan and satellite TV.The complex has a hot tub, and offers a massage service. It also has a bar and various restaurants.There is a 24-hour front desk in the hotel, offering currency exchange, car rental and babysitting. There is also a tour desk and on-site shops.
- If you want a relaxing trip, this is the place. Rooms are large and clean. Hotel complex is relatively quiet and relaxed. Restaurant is well-stocked, with a variety of food available. Staff are all incredibly friendly. Sit by the poolside and have a beer/wine/soft drink – you deserve it.
Staff are fantastic. The location is off the beaten track but we knew that when we booked. Great service and food choices with a different theme every night. Enjoyed the nightly entertainment.
Very close to a lovely new Shopping Centre just 10 mins walk in Arona. . Would definitely stay here again.
- Breakfast excellent with great selection. Bed very comfortable. a bonus having a double bed sunlounger on our terrace. Location slightly out but courtesy bus runs three times daily except for Sunday.
- The beds are so comfortable and the staff are lovley
- Staff were excellent super friendly, will accommodate any request. Snack bar is lovely I actually preferred it over dinner. Breakfast is the best meal of the day, the fresh churros were my favourite. We stayed for my mums birthday there was a bottle of champagne on our fridge and flowers on the table which was lovely.
Green Garden Resort & Suites
Bright, spacious apartments and suites have a ceiling fan, and living room with a TV and sofa bed. Private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.All apartments and suites have a dining area and kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, kettle and coffee maker.Green Garden Resort & Suites has a restaurant, and the snack bar overlooks the pools. A buffet breakfast with show cooking is offered, and there is a mini-market on-site.You can play table tennis and pool in the games room, and there is a children’s playground. Massages are available for an extra charge.Green Garden Resort & Suites features a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Free parking is offered on-site.
- Room amazing it was a duplex beautiful interior. The bed was very comfortable. We upgraded to a room with a private pool and our 3 boys had so much fun. Good selection of food and the whole complex was spotless!
- Staff are friendly. Good food. Quiet location. Rooms are lovely.
- Beautiful hotel, great food, clean facilities, seemed like it had a lot of fun bits fo children
- We loved the way it was laid out. The whole place was beautiful
- Spacious apartment,good bed ,excellent facilities ,large terrace,tasty food and very good entertainment. Mihaela made our staying shiny and hot (even tho the weather was cold and cloudy) . She is natural for being entertainer egual for adults or kids. Nancy is also a peace of the good stuff of the resort, she made us feel like being part of a big family .
Hotel Cleopatra Palace
The spa at Hotel Cleopatra Palace offers a range of health and beauty treatments, and a thermal pool area. There is also a fitness center.Each room at Hotel Cleopatra includes a marble bathroom and opens onto a balcony or terrace. They also feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a minibar.Guests have a variety of restaurants and snack bars to choose from at the Cleopatra Palace Hotel. The Marco Antonio snack bar serves natural juices and salads. There is also a sports bar.The hotel is part of the Mare Nostrum Resort, which includes sports facilities and a children’s play area. Safari Shopping Center, with plenty of shops and restaurants, is a 3-minute walk from the property.The hotel can be found just over half a mile from Las Americas Golf Course. It is less than 9 miles from Tenerife Sur Airport.
- I liked absolutely everything! Location is all you can wish for. Staff are super friendly and do everything to make your stay really enjoyable. Food is superb. Price is excellent value. And much more other little things like champagne at reception, music in shower, fantastic views, etc! Strongly recommend and will be back myself!
- The best thing was the live piano music during breakfast and dinner, and the food.
- restaurant was very efficient and food was topped up regularly. reception staff were excellent .
- Just love everything about this hotel…staff are lovely and very attentive, best location in las Americas, spacious room and comfy beds. Breakfast is fabulous with so much choice. Been here twice now and wouldn’t go anywhere else.
- The hotel was absolutely gorgeous, with amazing swimming pools. Cleanliness was exceptional and the staff was utterly pleasant. The room was lovely with an amazing ocean view, which elevated the whole experience of staying at the hotel, it was brilliant.
Top Resorts In La Tejita Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in La Tejita Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in La Tejita Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in La Tejita Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!