10 Best Resorts To Stay In La Sorrueda Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
La Sorrueda Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in La Sorrueda Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Sorrueda Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Sorrueda Gran Canaria. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in La Sorrueda Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in La Sorrueda Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In La Sorrueda Gran Canaria:
Apartamento en Bahía Feliz
There is an open plan kitchen with a microwave, as well as a dining area. A flat-screen TV is offered. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Apartamento en Bahía Feliz features free WiFi .The area is popular for golfing and windsurfing.Maspalomas is 5 miles from Apartamento en Bahía Feliz, while Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 24.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 13 miles from Apartamento en Bahía Feliz.
No reviews yet.
Admire the quality architecture of the Marinasol, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the outdoor swimming pool. You can enjoy great views during your stay.Prepare meals in your Marinasol room’s kitchen and then relax in the lounge-dining area. You can also enjoy the fresh, sea air from your private, furnished terrace with sea views.The building is surrounded by pretty gardens featuring characteristic Canarian flowers.
- Beds very comfortable and the room bright and clean, breakfast good and plain, rather expensive. Swimming pool too cold to use it .
- Nice size apartment – clean towels and bedding. Quiet
- Quality bathroom and shower. Good size apartment and balcony. Clean linens.
- The view from the balcony was amazing. The kitchen had basic, but all necessary facilities. Quiet area away from loud tourist places and close to the beach.
- The gluten free bread at breakfast and the superb smoothies
Gloria Palace San Agustín Thalasso & Hotel
Rooms at the Gloria Palace Hotel San Agustin have a simple design and include air conditioning. Most of them enjoy sea views.Gloria Palace has outdoor pools for children and adults, surrounded by gardens and sun terraces with loungers. You can also play padel and tennis, or use the gym, for an extra cost. The rooftop pool also carries a surcharge.The property also offers an on-site bicycle shop, where you can buy equipment and rent a bicycle, as well as make use of the bike shop.Free shuttle buses run to Playa del Inglés and Maspalomas beaches. The Maspalomas Golf Course is 3.1 miles away and special discounts apply to guests at the Gloria Palace Hotel Gran Canaria.
- Very comfy large bed and large room. Food in the restaurant was very good especially the fruit section.
Chill out terrace.
Some employees were genuinely nice to guests.
Main restaurant food. But wish they had theme nights.
- The property is beautiful, big and spacious so it doesn’t feel too packed when by the pool/bar. The staff were so friendly and seemed to genuinely want to make sure you enjoyed your stay. The property and rooms were spotless and lots of nice little touches like a welcome drink when checking in, bottle of bubbly in the room on arrival, a note welcoming you to the hotel and a follow up note wishing you a good stay with invitation to make a pool reservation for the roof top bar. All this made the stay very welcoming. €6 in a taxi to the nightlife of playa del ingles / €7-8 to maspolomas lighthouse for some amazing, more upmarket restaurants and bars.
- Big rooms, very clean, great breakfast. We also received a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine at arrival, which was a very nice gesture, and an invitiation to the swimming pool on the roof (i think that without invitation the price was 8€ per sunbad).
- Everything. Our stay was very relaxing and the staff were all very friendly and very helpful. Seawater Spa was amazing. Only a few minutes away from Maspalomas and Playa del Ingles.
HD Parque Cristobal Gran Canaria
Enjoy a relaxing and fun family break in the year-round sunshine of this unique Canary Island with a stay at the Parque Cristóbal Gran Canaria. Its tropical gardens surround 2 huge outdoor swimming pools for adults, both heated in winter.Children can enjoy themselves in the supervised mini club or their own 2 swimming pools. Daily and nightly entertainment is also provided for younger guests.While children play, you can relax in the open-air spa bath. You can also choose to stay active with a game on the tennis court or a session in the gym.Each apartment opens onto a private terrace and features a well-equipped kitchen.
- Good quality food premium drinks included in all inclusive entertainment team brilliant. Bungalows basic but great for kids to play outside pillows rubbish!
- Nice houses, exelent facilities, good service in dining room and exelent food, helpull staff.
- Perfect for families with Kids, lots of entertaiment, pools are heated. Friendly Staff.
- Great for kids. Good animation Programme. Pools. Staff. Well maintained outdoor area and thought through ground plan of the holiday park as a whole.
- beds were comfy, crisp clean linen, good quality towels which were changed regularly. Everything we needed for our holiday was there for us.
Bungalows Parque Nogal-Adults Only
These duplex bungalows have a lounge-kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. They have a private terrace and a balcony. The kitchen has a fridge and hob. TVs are available on request.The Bungalows Parque Nogal – Adults Only complex has a children’s playground, billiards and mini golf. The pool is heated during the winter. There is a terrace with free sun loungers and a tour desk.The complex has a restaurant offering a mix of international and traditional Canarian dishes. The poolside bar serves snacks.The GC-1 motorway is about 1,300 feet away. Playa del Inglés Beach is about 1.9 miles away. The Faro Shopping Centre is about 0.6 miles away.
- It’s in a nice quiet location just outside the rattle and hum of the big hotels and busy road’s .The staff are very helpful and pleasant with very good english . A supermarket is just 200yards away, a taxi to anywhere around the town was never more than 3-4 euro’s and usually less. I cannot find fault with anything to do with this complex a rare commodity indeed .
Very clean and tidy accommodation and complex.
Very quiet complex out of season which suited us.
Staff where amazing
Location was perfect
No kids was brilliant
- The Appartments were spotless the staff were very helpful great location nice pool and they have a washing machine for a reasonable rate we will be back to visit. Thank you for making our holiday enjoyable
This was a very reasonably priced place and was unexpectedly good. The staff were very professional and helpful – even with my unusual requests. It was quiet, didn’t hear a single child in the place, and was a great break for us – I stayed with friends and also spent some nights alone. Felt really safe and nice. Surprisingly, for the price, the mattresses were comfortable. The shower was good, but in common with almost all accommodation I stay in, the shower tiling could do with a deep clean- even 5 star hotels do not do this properly in my opinion.
Overall, I was more than happy with the place – nice ambience, nice restaurant, friendly staff, good for a relaxing stay.
Bungalows Tenesoya Gay Men Only
Bungalows Tenesoya features a swimming pool, where you can take a dip to keep cool from the hot Canarian sunshine. Grab one of the sun loungers surrounding the pool, and spend the day soaking up the sun in good company.Tenesoya has spacious bungalow accommodations – each equipped with a lounge area, where you can relax, and a terrace, where you can enjoy sunbathing in privacy.Located right in the center of the popular Playa del Ingles, the town center is just a short walk from this complex and the renowned Yumbo Center – the heart of the gay nightlife in the town.
- The resort offered exactly what I was looking for. The bungalows had a bit of rustic charm and character. I appreciated the privacy and quiet surroundings and although it could probably do with a lick of paint it wasn’t in a poor state of repairs. Unlike other resorts of this type that I have visited before, there are no big lists of do’s and don’ts. On the last day I needed assistance from the staff and Pino on reception went way over what I would have expected in respect of help. I cant thank her enough
Basic, clean comfortable. Good location ten minute walk from Yumbo.
Staff were exceptionally helpful, friendly & multilingual but not intrusive.
- The location is great – close to the beach and many shopping malls, specially the Yumbo Center.
The staff were rely lovely.and helpful.
The resort was always clean
- The location is perfect. Walking distance from Yumbo centre, bars and restaurants, beach and shops.
Birdcage Gay Resort
You choose between deluxe rooms and suites, some with a private garden and sun loungers. All have a fan, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player, as well as a fridge and mini-bar. Bathrooms come with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Suites have a separate bedroom and living room with a sofa. Rooms are studio style and feature air conditioning.A varied breakfast can be enjoyed daily on the terrace. There is a stylish lounge with a fireplace, where you can relax with a book from the library or a cocktail, tea or coffee.The spa offers massages, manicures, pedicures, hair styling and more in the garden massage temples or in your room.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are provided and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Playa del Inglés Beach is a 10-minute walk away and the famous Maspalomas Dunes is 1.2 mi from the complex.
Everything was really nice! Good breakfast, great staff that were very friendly and helpful.
Just a great resort and a peaceful tranquil haven.
- Excellent staff and owner. You will feel most respected and welcomed at this medium size bungalow gay resort. Excellent breakfast – buffet plus custom per person cooked food – FAB! You will have your private chef cooking your breakfast: he’s very professional and, seriously, giving the best possible attention to his guests! Very spacious junior suite, massive size bathroom. Good location only 3 mins away from the Yumbo Center and all the fab gay bars and clubs!
- A perfect place for those who wish quality and good service. Although the resort is close to the nightlife spots it is very peaceful and quiet. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. Many thanks!!
- Great location and hosts plus amazing breakfasts 10/10
- The breakfast was fantastic. There was a great buffet plus you could get custom eggs made any way you want.
- Everything was really nice! Good breakfast, great staff that were very friendly and helpful.
Silvi Villas by TAM Resorts
At the resort, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Silvi Villas by TAM Resorts provides some accommodations that include a terrace, and rooms come with a coffee machine. The rooms have a seating area.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Had the wow factor when we arrived – very quiet , great pool an pool area . Very private an secure . Would love to stay again
It was lovely and quiet and very secure.
Rooms light and airy and beds were very comfortable. Plus there was a memory pillow.
With only 6 rooms in total on the grounds, it was quiet and also no children were not there.
Staff very attentive and friendly.
- Quiet, very clean, great facilities, full kitchen and separate living room, own garden with loungers, centrally located, secure and certainly recommend as this place is new this year
- El servicio inmejorable y el buen gusto en la decoración y muy tranquilo para descansar
- Es todo perfecto para desconectar y pasar unas vacaciones o fin de semana en plena tranquilidad,la verdad que los felicito por el complejo en pocos sitios me he quedado y tenga estas sensaciones,y el trato mas personal y cercano imposible muchas gracias por todo repetiremos en breve
Beach Boys Playa – Gay Men Only
As well as a private terrace, rooms have a 26-inch flat-screen TV, minibar and air conditioning. A DVD player is available upon request. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Beach Boys Playa – Adults Only has a cocktail bar serving drinks and snacks. You will find a selection of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.The resort also offers bike hire. Yumbo Centrum is 1,950 feet from Beach Boys Playa – Adults Only, while Cita Centre is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 16.8 miles from Beach Boys Playa – Adults Only.
Very nice friendly staff. We could stay in the room on our departure day because there were no new guests.
The staff trys to do what they can and what is possible for you.
- Great location . Modern bathrooms . Good breakfast. Large rooms .
- Everything was great. Wonderful staff and lovely breakfast, beautiful room and pool area. I would recommend and I’d stay again
- Very comfortable and spotlessly clean. David and his gorgeous assistant work very hard to keep it clean. Each apartment has a sitting area and verandah, a neat loo and shower and a bedroom with big double bed and enough storage space. Your rooms are done every day except Sunday and your towels refreshed without having to ask. Breakfast is pretty good although perhaps fresh, rather than plastic-wrapped croissants would have been nicer. They serve until almost 12 and that helps!
- It was all way there clean and food in the morning was very good for me . I want to be at the beach boys bungalow in maspanas next time if I go thanks a gain a lot.
- Very nice friendly staff. We could stay in the room on our departure day because there were no new guests.
Bungalows Cordial Biarritz
The Cordial Biarritz consists of modern bungalows, each with a private, furnished terrace. They include satellite TV in the lounge area and bedroom. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave and coffee-maker and the private bathroom comes with a shower. Superior bungalows feature free air conditioning and heating service.The complex features a poolside snack bar and an à la carte restaurant with terrace.The main shopping centres are around 5 minutes’ walk away.Other on-site facilities include mini golf and tennis courts, which can be used for an extra charge. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas, while computers are available at reception for a supplement.
- The pool is good it wraps around the site. Very appealing to many who do not want a pool that is constantly stared at. But the pool is divided by a strange barrier in between the Bungalows, so the temperature can vary from extremely cold to ok in the main public swimming area. This means you can’t access the pool from all areas as described. I am over weight and do not want to be in a main pool, where everyone is looking at you. I wanted to access the pool as described, from my bungalow. But due to a barrier this divided the pool temperature. You know what I mean ?
- Fantastic service, clean comfortable rooms, fab pool area and a great location
- Beautiful accommodation. Very very clean. And very friendly staff. Pool is fab very clean and loads of sunbathing areas. The gym is small but fab one off everything u need.
- Loved the tranquil gardens and swimming pool, great facilities with tennis courts and mini golf.
Staff were accommodating, friendly and very helpful from the restaurant/bar to reception!
Lunch menu was decently priced and relatively good quality
Breakfast had a good selection but a few issues with quality
Swimming pools and grounds were lovely!
Top Resorts In La Sorrueda Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in La Sorrueda Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in La Sorrueda Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in La Sorrueda Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!