10 Best Resorts To Stay In La Santa Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
La Santa Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in La Santa Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Santa Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Santa Lanzarote. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in La Santa Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in La Santa Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In La Santa Lanzarote:
Oasis Lanz Beach Mate
All Oasis Lanz Lanzarote apartments have a kitchen with a microwave, oven, kettle and coffee machine. There is also a lounge with satellite TV and the bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The complex has a modern bar-restaurant where there is live evening entertainment. There is Wi-Fi access in public areas and the reception is open 24 hours a day.Oasis Lanz Costa Teguise is located 1.9 mi from Costa Teguise Golf Club. Lanzarote’s capital, Arrecife, is 3.7 mi away from the complex.
- Excellent rooms hotel still getting renovated.we had new vanity deluxe. Could do with entertainment on a night but when all renovations are complete hopefully it will .would definitely stay again
- Very good location and amazing staff very polite and always with a smile!
- nobody told us that their was building work going on also had to change room because our balcony looked over a renovation site building noise most of the day we moved to a different room at a cost of 95 euros extra the building work is ongoing until may 2019
- The staff was really friendly and the location was quite good. All the furniture was new and of good quality.
- The property was very clean and comfortable staff were very friendly and the location was was excellent handy for everything you would need
At Casa Tomarén you can choose between villas and studios. All accommodation features flat-screen satellite TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. Each comes with a well equipped kitchen with a ceramic hob, oven and microwave.Casa Tomarén serves a daily buffet breakfast. You can buy food and drink from Mozaga, located 0.6 miles away.You can drive to Timanfaya National Park and the coast in just 20 minutes from the apartments. Central Arrecife and its airport are both within 20 minutes’ drive.
- Wonderful and quiet “Casa” with a beautiful garden and pool. Very good breakfast and kind staff. We couldn’t ask for more.
- The decor of the room was fabulous, beautiful and relaxing feel
- You have a lot of space and there is awesome breakfast
- The pool area was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- Lovely spot, slightly off beaten track and with loads of charm. Pool area was brill. Views of countryside from villa were amazing.
Villas Finca la Crucita
The villas at Finca La Crucita feature terracotta and wooden floors, wooden beams and whitewashed walls. Each one has satellite TV and a kitchen with a ceramic hob, oven and washing machine. There is also a coin-operated air conditioning/heating system.You can walk to the center of Haría in under 5 minutes from Finca La Crucita. Arrieta’s La Garita Beach is a few minutes’ drive away.Arrecife and the popular resort of Costa Teguise are 20 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to the airport in around 35 minutes.
Spacious house in a quiet village.
Far from tourists resorts.
- The accommodation was excellent. Very spacious, clean and had everything we needed for a lovely week’s stay.
- Very beautiful houses. Very good location in charming surroundings of Haria. Very large rooms, quiet and relaxing atmosphere.
- Prachtige ligging en een mooie villa. Het zag er allemaal goed verzorgd en onderhouden uit.
- Ruime villa op een rustig complex. Gedurende de week dat wij er waren, weinig andere gasten. Op loopafstand van Haria, dus tussen de ‘1000’ palmbomen en ‘locals’. Dichtbij kustplaats Arrieta met mooi strand.
- Spacious house in a quiet village.
Playa Blanca is 10.6 miles from Casas Heddy, while Corralejo is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 4.3 miles from Casas Heddy.
No reviews yet.
Each apartment is south-east facing and offers pool views from its balcony or terrace. They have a lounge with sofa bed, a full bathroom and a kitchenette with ceramic hob, toaster, microwave and kettle. Apartments also have satellite TV with a range of international channels.The Club Atlántico also has a poolside club house and there are plenty of sun beds available for relaxing by the pool. Every Friday there is a barbecue for all guests, and there is live entertainment on some evenings. The multi-lingual reception staff can assist with car and bike rental, organising trips and more.Puerto del Carmen is well known for its restaurants, bars and shops. Lanzarote Airport is about 10 minutes’ drive away.
The property had everything we needed.Great location,perfect heated pool with lovely sun loungers.Friendly helpful staff.
Will definitely return with our family.
- Superb location. Quiet, up off the main strip but still within easy reach of everything. Massive SPAR shop right across the road. Excellent wifi connection. Comfortable beds!
- Great location, lovely complex, heated pool, spar shop just across the road. We really enjoyed the entertainment both nights especially Wanda on the Friday night.
- Nice modern clean apartment, very helpful and friendly staff.
- Perfect small complex, requested ground floor with sunny terrace , got exactly that. Excellent location. Apartments are spotless
- The property had everything we needed.Great location,perfect heated pool with lovely sun loungers.Friendly helpful staff.
Alondra Villas y Suites
Each villa and suite at the Alondra has 2 or 3 marble bathrooms, with a whirlpool bath and shower. They each also include a fully equipped kitchen and a utility room with washing machine.Alondra Villas y Suites´ spa and wellness center, Kalma, offers a range of massages and beauty treatments.The villas and suites have a quiet location in Puerto del Carmen, in the south of Lanzarote. A 500m² garden surrounds the villas and suites and the beach is within walking distance.
- The villa was fantastic. Luxurious and so well maintained. A little peace haven!! Love the privacy, the private pool and hot tube?
- Spotlessly clean, staff were very friendly and helpful.
We loved the privacy of the Villa
No matter what time we came down for breakfast there was always plenty of choice, with staff constantly keeping everything topped up.
- Beautiful accommodation a little too far out, poor bus service to villa as it all up hill on return. Needs more of a selection at breakfast buffet and should also keep food topped up a little quicker but would recommend to friends and the villa itself was lovely
- A beautiful find in Puerto Del Carmen. We stayed in a 3 bed cottage (B1) and couldn’t believe how private and quiet it was. The villa was spacious, cool and had everything we needed and there are 2 parking spaces right outside. The villas are based throughout a one way system so google maps was our best friend! We were a 1 minute walk from breakfast and the communal pool. Breakfast was delightful, beautiful fresh pastries, freshly squeezed orange juice, great selection of meats/ cheese and cooked options. You sit round the pool and it is a great way to start the day. The villa is a short 10 minute downhill walk to the town, a taxi back up the hill is about €4. We will definitely be back to Alondra as there wasn’t really much we could fault!
Hotel Lanzarote Village
Enjoy a relaxing beach vacation with friends and family at the Lanzarote Village, featuring an excellent location in the popular Puerto del Carmen resort.Admire the views of the sea or swimming pool from your well-equipped room.Sunbathe by the hotel’s pool, or relax in the hot tub or with a massage.Guests can take advantage of the Lanzarote Village’s billiards, ping-pong and darts facilities. You can also rent a bike at the front desk and cycle along the sunny coast.There is a game room and playground for kids, who will enjoy the entertainment activities offered.At meal times, head to the non-smoking buffet restaurant, and grab a drink at the cocktail bar, where you can enjoy daily live music.
- Bed was very comfortable. Room clean as was the whole property. Sunbeds not an issue. Quiet location and just a short walk to plenty of bars/restaurants
- Great location on beach, super staff, very clean spacious rooms.
- the stay was pleasant and the staff were polite and helpful. the room was nice as it was not in a crowded and noisy area of the hotel
- Rooms very clean, people super nice, comfortable beds, close to beach, close to busy cafés, bus station, you can rent auto in hotel, nice and clean swimming pool, good food. Everything was great.
Lovely quiet pool area.
Hotel situated in a lovely quiet area.
Finca de Arrieta
At the resort every room is equipped with a terrace with pool view. Some rooms also offer a kitchen with an oven. Guest rooms feature a private shower room and free toiletries.Finca de Arrieta offers a barbecue. You can play table tennis at the accommodation, and the area is popular for snorkelling and hiking.Puerto del Carmen is 18.6 miles from Finca de Arrieta, while Playa Blanca is 28.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 14.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens
All suites have a kitchenette and a living room whilst all bungalows have a fully equipped kitchen and a living room. Suites and bungalows have a private balcony or terrace.The hotel has a tennis court, while the H10 Daisy Club offers activities for children aged from 6 months up to 17 years.The H10’s restaurant serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Themed buffets are served 3 times a week. There is also a lounge bar with music and a snack bar by the pool.
- the staff at reception were great so helpful and friendly. rooms cleaned spotlessly every day. great hotel. would recommend
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The children’s club, activities and the entertainment programmes were excellent. Our rooms were spotless and spacious. The food was delicious. Great pools. The location is perfect for a lovely beach. The best hotel we have ever stayed in. Everything was fantastic. Thanks for amazing holidays!
- The pool was great and there was a large variety of food at the buffet for breakfast. The food was not bad – what you’d expect from a hotel. The room was of a nice size and the beach was convenient to get to. Despite it being crowded, the staff managed well. Our children are no longer toddlers, however we could see that it was very toddler friendly as it had many activities during the day and free shows in the evening. Also, everything was in English, Spanish and German so it was easy to get what you wanted.
The activities and entertainment were excellent for young and old!
The apartments and hotel were kept very clean.
Excellent choice of foods in restaurant.
- The property is perfect for myself and my husband. It’s immaculately clean and has everything we could possibly require for our stay. It was on the bottom floor and had a large patio area with chairs and loungers.
Sands Beach Resort
The resort offers a private lagoon pool, as well as an 8-lane pool measuring 100 feet. Across the bridge at the Paradise Island Complex there is a heated swimming pool.The on-site restaurant offers international meals. The Mai Tai Pool Bar has snacks and barbecues. Free WiFi is available in the bars.The Sands Beach Resort features a modern health and fitness centre and a Get Active corner, with detailed information on running and cycling routes. The resort organizes the annual Lanzarote International Marathon.Each apartment has a private balcony or terrace with sun loungers and dinner table. The design includes a kitchen with kettle and toaster.There is also a full entertainment programme at day and night and a Kids Club. There is a tennis court, games room and playground. Massages and beauty treatments are available at an extra cost.
- Stayed with 2 teens and an 11 yr old and all thoroughly enjoyed their stay. Lovely atmosphere and lots to do. Pools are excellent, 6 in all. Apt. was spotless and included a dishwasher and microwave. Good supermarket on site. About a 15 min walk to resort centre. Overall highly recommended.
- Cleanliness, extremely kind hotel staff, very clean pools, excellent food, close to public transport good prices inside the hotel, very safe resort,
- wonderful place didnt expect much for the price was very pleased with every thing
- the Beds ? was ok ,, all I needed was in place , shower bath ? functional,, nicely equipped,
- We used this hotel for 1 night before flying home , have now found a real gem for our next visit . The facilities and staff are great . They cater for all ages and abilities and have a safe areas for little ones. There were a lot of families staying at sands. With the five different mini complexes it is easy to find what you are looking for , great walks along the beach front as well.
Top Resorts In La Santa Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in La Santa Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in La Santa Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in La Santa Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!