10 Best Resorts To Stay In Kukio The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Kukio The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kukio The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kukio The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kukio The Big Island. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kukio The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kukio The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Kukio The Big Island:
Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
One of our top picks in Kaupulehu – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is located in Kaupulehu in the region of Hawaii Island, just 13 miles from Kailua-Kona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Kona International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Excellent food, very comfortable bed, amazing landscaping and breath taking views.
- It was heaven. The room was amazing, the restaurants were fabulous with beautiful views, the golf course was impeccably manicured, and the people who work at the hotel were so friendly and helpful. Also, Austin made it possible for my husband and I to stay in the room until 3pm because our flight was at 5:30pm. We are so appreciative.
- Peace & Quiet combined with quality amenities & staff
- The staff are phenomenel the service impeccable. Best place we have ever stayed at and we travel alot in 5 star hotels around the world. They made us feel so special on our honeymoon thank you so much. We are now at four seasons maui and its horrible ive been tearful its a average hotel and regret leaving the big island. Dont stay in four seasons maui
- Everything . Outstanding food , the friendliest most welcoming staff , right down to the Gardeners . Great facilities , great size rooms .
Hilton Waikoloa Village
One of our top picks in Waikoloa.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Waikoloa hotel is on 62 oceanfront acres in the Waikoloa Beach Resort. The hotel features tropical gardens, a full-service spa, the World famous Kings Golf Course at Waikoloa, and The Beach Golf Course Waikoloa.Hilton Waikoloa Village features 3 swimming pools, including one with a 200 feet water slide. A saltwater lagoon and dolphin encounter are also on site. The hotel also includes stores, several gourmet restaurants, canal boats, and a museum walkway with art from around the Pacific.Guest rooms at the Waikoloa Village Hilton offers views of the Pacific Ocean and Waialua Bay. Flat-screen TVs and coffee makers are also included in each room.Guests can use the tram service to explore the Waikoloa Beach Resort. Free shuttle service is also available to the nearby Anaeho’omalu Bay, which offers many additional water activities.
- Pool setup was fantastic felt like a real treat – waterfalls, waterslides and spas. And then all of the lagoon for swimming as well
- So many things to do. Really enjoyed the art work through out the hotel
- great location excellent facilities wonderful staff many great things to do
- Has everything a vacation needs. Style, comfort, helpful staff, and amenities. Don’t need to leave the facility to have a great time.
- Love the tram, the boat ride to and from your rooms. The big island breakfast place was wonderful. And the pools… They were awesome!
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Waikoloa.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Waikoloa, 20 miles from Kailua-Kona, Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The day we arrived the hotel was overbooked and we got reallocated a room at the Ocean Club.Which is more comfortable and for free.
- Beautiful and updated. Location can’t be beat. Staff was wonderful. We even had a booking issue……we had to be relocated for 2 nights (at another resort at Marriott’s expense) and I thought they handled it as best they could. They also comped our resort fees, parking, and breakfast for the nights we did stay! Serious extra spending money in an expensive place! Would definitely book again with no hesitation.
- Location was good and it was close to off property shops And dining
- The location is very good but at the beach in the sea are rocks
- Keenan,the front desk manager, provided the MOST EXCELLENT customer service. He made it so that we would absolutely choose the Waikaloa Beach Marriott for all our future Big Island visits. Also, our bartender at Hawaii Calls, Uelese, was friendly and professional. We would highly recommend the hotel and restaurant to our friends, and we wouldn’t hesitate to go back.
Castle Halii Kai at Waikoloa
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This oceanfront Waikoloa Resort is less than 20 miles from Wailea, the Big Island. It features an on-site restaurant and an 18-hole golf course. All self-catering villas include free internet access and a large private terrace.A full kitchen, washing machine and dryer are featured in each air-conditioned villa at Castle Halii Kai at Waikoloa. A cable TV with DVD player and CD player are provided. All fully-stocked bathrooms provide spa toiletries and a hairdryer.The Ocean Club Bar and Grill is open Monday through Saturday and serves fresh, locally-sourced cuisine for a breakfast buffet, lunch, appetizers and cocktails.A cascading swimming pool, children’s pool, hot tub and terrace are available for guest use. An oceanfront fitness cabana is offered. A gift shop, convenience store and picnic area are on site at Waikoloa Castle Halii Kai.Anaeho’omalu Bay Swimming Beach is less than 2 miles away. The Shops at Mauna Lani are a 10-minute drive away. Kona International Airport is 20 miles from Castle Halii Kai at Waikoloa.
- Swimming Pool area was very nice, great staff, good food. We all enjoyed spending time there. The landscaping & lawns were well kept.
Beds were terrible,not bad ,terrible .The property was full of very young children in diapers ,including at the pool.The restaurant was poorly managed,although the food was ok.
A place for families ,who don’t expect much for very high prices.Many condos had 6 plus people so the price was ok.Almost no owners at the facility ,so guests were very careless.Would not return.
This place was fantastic! Superb place to stay. Awesome sunset views at the pool and restaurant. We could even spot whales passing by from afar!
Location wise is slightly further from queens marketplace. But since most people have car it isn’t much an issue.
My property had a full kitchenette which was really useful. This place is suited for long stays or for families.
- everything is perfect here，location，service，people，everything
- Fabulous location, gorgeous pool area, condo fully equipped including beach items (cooler, chairs, umbrella, beach bags), everything was top notch!
Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations
One of our top picks in Waikoloa.Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations is located in Waikoloa in the region of Hawaii Island. The resort has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV, DVD player and PS3. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and mini-golf at the resort. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Lovely apartments with everything we needed.
Great location, could walk to different parts, but also used the bus.
Had a great time and with all facilities and occasional Uba taxi we were very happy not to drive!
The pool area was very close to our Condo.
Our refrigerator was not cooling.
Within 20 minutes they responded AND replaced the refrigerator with a new one.
I thought they would have us move to a different unit but no, they just switched out refrigerators.
That was Amazing.
- Room wasn’t ready until shortly after 4, which I didn’t mind. Requested ground floor because of my daughter whom is 4. Had rude awakening from the person above us with heavy feet. Other than that it was great?
- Gas grill, slide in pool, free parking, friendly staff, washer and dryer
- Lovely apartments with everything we needed.
Mauna Lani Point
One of our top picks in Waikoloa.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Waikoloa, 22 miles from Kailua-Kona, Mauna Lani Point features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Amazing location, butyfull beach and a supermarket located on the premises
- Room was great and view was awesome, but the fridge was old and noisy
- Location was excellent and really relaxing. Golf courses were well maintained and so was the unit. Plenty of food choices nearby.
- Condo was very comfortable and quiet. So close to both lovely beach and pool. Mall near by with stores, restaurants, and groceries.
- We loved having a place that our whole family could stay in for a reasonable price. Having the kitchen and laundry facilities was a money saver and made our stay relaxing. The staff was friendly and helpful for all my questions and even had great recommendations. Very clean and well taken care of each day of our stay.
Kings’ Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club
One of our top picks in Waikoloa.Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Kings’ Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Club is located in Waikoloa in the region of Hawaii Island, just 21 miles from Kailua-Kona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV, DVD player and PS3, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the resort. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 17 miles from Kings’ Land by Hilton .
- The guest suites are spacious, clean and quiet – ideal for families and couples. The pool area at King’s Land is very nice, we found it just as nice as the main pool area at the Waikoloa Village and more convenient. The suites have a kitchen and washer and dryer. Our suite was on the golf course with a lovely view of the mountain and occasional geese and goats. A car or shuttle is needed to get to restaurants but parking is very convenient and free.
- Superb staff and service! Perfect for family vacation! It will provide everything you need here!
- Fabulous for a family. So roomy and luxurious and fantastic to be able to use the other Hilton not far away for no extra charge apart from parking. That said, you could use the free shuttle if you did not want to pay for parking. Loved it.
- Liked that the room came equipped with a washer and a dryer, full kitchen, the patio.
- The apartments is complete with everything you need. The resort ground is beautiful.
The Fairmont Orchid
One of our top picks in Waikoloa.The Fairmont Orchid is located in Waikoloa, just 23 miles from Kailua-Kona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 19 miles from The Fairmont Orchid.
bed is nice, the shampoo and shower gel is superb.
the service was good, staff were friendly.
the hotel overall has a great view and its own ‘black sand’ beach.
- Very friendly staff. Beautiful grounds and amazing beach area
- Excellent world class resort well maintained and serviced in a beautiful location
- The service is phenomenal. The lagoon gives a protected swim beach. The resort is beautiful.
- The sushi restaurant was good but the comfort of the bed was the best part for the whole stay, ohand two showers really help after beach
- bed is nice, the shampoo and shower gel is superb.
Royal Kona Resort
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Facing the Pacific Ocean on Kailua Bay, this Kailua-Kona, Hawaii resort has an outdoor swimming pool, an on-site restaurant and rooms with mountain and ocean views. Kona International Airport at Keahole is 10 miles away.A TV, refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all of the stylish rooms at Royal Kona Resort. Rooms are decorated in soft colors with rich wood accents. All rooms offer comfortable lanais, some with unique wrap-around sliding glass doors.The on-site Don the Beachcomber Restaurant features Asian fusion cuisine made with fresh local ingredients. In migrating season, guests can view humpback whales from the restaurant’s waterside tables.The resort offers tennis courts and an on-site spa and health club with massage services. Guests can also stop by the fitness center for a workout and a tour desk and around the clock reception are offered.Kona Commons Shopping Center is a 5 minute drive from Royal Kona Resort. Kona Country Club is 5 miles away. Kohanaiki Golf & Ocean Club is a 12 minute drive north of the resort.
- Loved the view of the Ocean from our balcony!! That was the absolute best!
- Staff very friendly, location is absolutely beautiful, amazing Will be back
- Memories of staying at property with our children when small
- The view from the bar area and restaurant were amazing and therefore made the hotel a worthwhile stay also the fact it was out of the main drag of shops and bars made it more select.
- Great location on the water. Beautiful view from the room.
The Kona Billfisher
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, The Kona Billfisher is located in Kailua-Kona in the region of Hawaii Island. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Kona International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Kukio The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kukio The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kukio The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kukio The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!