10 Best Resorts To Stay In Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Koh Samui. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Koh Samui:
Located in Taling Ngam Beach, 19 miles from Ko Phangan, Panasuk Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chaweng is 8 miles from Panasuk Resort, and Khanom is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Tropical Palm Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Tropical Palm Resort offers accommodations in Lamai. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Ko Phangan is 18 miles from Tropical Palm Resort, and Chaweng is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 5 miles from Tropical Palm Resort.
- The pool area and grounds were beautiful. There’s a courtyard and good bar. It feels like a little villa and the colors are wonderful. The room was simple but it was clean and the balcony was great overlooking the courtyard. Staff are very nice there. It’s run by a French family but there were some language barriers for us as Americans. Lots of other French people there too so it would be great if you’re French.
- Very friendly and nice owners. Big rooms and beautiful breakfast. We had a great stay.
- Its a family lifestyle and a nice hotel property that makes it to such an amazing place.
- We loved the breakfast, the incredible service of all the team who went above and beyond to make a fantastic stay. Pool was spotlessly clean and comfortable and excellent shower.
The Tropical Palm was fantastic ! A lovely pool, great food and the people who run it are extremely helpful and friendly ! The food is some of the very best we’ve had in all of Thailand and we’ve been travelling for almost two months !
Their 22 year old son Johnny speaks excellent English and was always very helpful and would always stop by our table to see how are stay was going !
They also have a great little bar area with the coldest Leo beer on the island……so I had to have several of those of course ! The pricing they charge for their excellent meals was the same as in town…..so very fair ! One other thing…..they had the best shower and the best hot water supply in all of our travels in Thailand !! A small thing but Very Appreciated !
The nicest 8 days we’ve spent in all of Thailand !
Located in Lamai, 18 miles from Ko Phangan, Wanora Resort features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find room service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Chaweng is 3.8 miles from Wanora Resort, and Khanom is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 5 miles from the property.
bungalow was cozy,clean and fully furnished with strong wi-fi.
the property was situeted in a very nice area between coconuts.
not far from main road. staff very kind,friendly and helpfull.
Very good american breakfast served in the room.
wonderfull swimming pool with iacuzzi !!
It is possible rent a motorbike at the reception for a good price.
- Accommodation is quiet. New Resort beautiful room with kitchen and cooking facilities and very clean ! receptionist attention every detail and serviceable .Breakfast is served in the room.delicious breakfast , and nice pool ! there is a children’s pool.recommended for families. not far from the city, only 5 minutes by motorcycle to Lamai center. we enjoy so much , of course ! we will come back again
- Wonderful rooms,nice bungalows with all the necessary options for vacation.beautiful swimming pool.
Everythig was fantastic, i would definetly recommend this place to everyone, we stayed in Wanora resort for 15 days, and everything was excellent : breakfast, location, staff is very helpfull, hotel is totally new, we felt like we were the first ones who stayed in that room 🙂
Location is very good, near everything, but very quite too :))
Thank you for everything one more time!
We will come back soon :)) Best wishes!
- The rooms are beautiful. So clean and so modern probably the best place i stayed in the whole of Thailand. The swimming pool is also just wonderful and the little jacuzzi. Food was great and staff were so friendly.
- bungalow was cozy,clean and fully furnished with strong wi-fi.
Sazana Villa Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Sazana Villa Resort is located in Mae Nam in the region of Koh Samui, just 14 miles from Ko Phangan. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Chaweng is 5 miles from Sazana Villa Resort, and Khanom is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 5 miles from Sazana Villa Resort.
- The hosts were just fantastic and the resort is like a Thai paradise. Highly recommend.
The room was exceptional: a salon with kitchenette; a bedroom, dressing and nice bathroom. There is also a porch to read a book outside with the nice sounds of the nature. The swimming pool is quiet and relaxing.
I would really recommend this to everyone.
It’s 5mins away from the beach and streets, which makes it that peaceful and away from the crowd. If you rent a scooter, you can drive around.
Nice big cleans rooms and very confortable bed and couch on the veranda.
Super friendly and helpfull stuff.
Definitely a good place to stay.
- Le calme, le confort, le cadre magnifique, la gentillesse et la disponibilité des propriétaires. Une adresse à recommander sur Koh Samui. Encore merci George pour votre accueil, vos conseils et votre sympathie.
- Ich habe eine Woche im Sazana Villa Resort als Alleinreisende Frau verbracht. Es gab keinen Augenblick, indem ich mich unwohl gefühlt hätte oder Angst hatte. Ich wurde freudlicherweise von George abgeholt und direkt bei der Ankunft im Resort von George und Suzana unterstützt, indem sie mir Hilfe anboten bei Unterehmungen oder Ausflügen mit Kontakten oder Adressen. George besorgte mir ein motorbike, seitdem war ich selbstständig und unabhängig. Der Pool wurde regelmäßig von mir genutzt, egal zu welcher Tageszeit. Die Ausstattung der Räume war sehr geschmackvoll und grosszügig. Die schöne Lage, der tolle Garten und die aussergewöhnlich freundlichen und zuvorkommenden Besitzer haben meinen Aufenthalt unvergesslich gemacht. Ich würde jederzeit dort wieder buchen.
Baan Sawan Samui Resort
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Chaweng Noi Beach in the region of Koh Samui, 17 miles from Ko Phangan, Baan Sawan Samui Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Chaweng is 2.4 miles from Baan Sawan Samui Resort, and Khanom is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 3.7 miles from Baan Sawan Samui Resort.
- this place is really amazing 🙂 ! very welcoming people, interested in your needs, great breakfast is served there, nice pool area, room is super clean and well maintained, you have your own privacy, quiet and relax, possibility to rent a motorbike, we loved our stay! thanks for good job done there, definitely recommended 10/10
- We really enjoyed our stay! The hotel is really beautiful decorated with an eye for details, an oasis of peace. The owners and staff are very kind and always willing to help. The hotel has a lovely pool and it is quite closed to Chaweng Noi Beach right across the main road. The hotel is surrounded by lush greenery, and you can wake up with singing birds. Very nice breakfast and food.
- Very helpful and friendly owner. Resort itself small but peaceful and quiet. Very relaxing place!
- Staff were extremely friendly – great giving local advice. Room seven is very private. Bed comfortable. Lovely pool (shame the weather was not great when we were there). Property is really very nice and a fantastic place to relax.
- Beautiful, clean, modern, staff friendly and very welcome. Small and relaxing resort off the beaten track. Just the quiet spot we were looking for yet still accessible to everything by walking to main road or they were quick to call a cab for us. Will be back!
The Jungle Club
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Noi Beach! Located in Chaweng Noi Beach in the region of Koh Samui, 17 miles from Ko Phangan, The Jungle Club features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is ticket service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Chaweng is 2.5 miles from The Jungle Club, and Khanom is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 3.7 miles from The Jungle Club.
- The view was amazing. It’s the best place to stay in Koh Samui
This place is magical !
I booked a hut but got upgraded to a house. The houses are really pretty , big with an amazing view. I even got to see an amazing sunrise from my room.
The staff is great , very helpful.
The pool is fantastic with a view on Koh Samui and the sea – same for the restaurant !
I just love this place , it’s a little paradise perfect to relax and rest. I did not want to go.
Great view and restaurant! lovely staff. Good privacy. Fun ride up steep roads to get there.
If you’re an adventure traveller(Like me & me babe) you should definitely spend a few nights here!
- The view was incredible and the rooms were lovely.
- The food was good, jungle house very nice, the view was good and it’s nice and chilled up there
TROPICA – Villas Resort
One of our best sellers in Bophut ! Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, TROPICA – Villas Resort is located in Bophut in the region of Koh Samui, just 14 miles from Ko Phangan. Chaweng is 2.9 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The pet-friendly property is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. A toaster and kettle are also featured. There is a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer in each unit. Towels are provided.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar.You can play ping-pong at the property, and car rental is available. Khanom is 25 miles from TROPICA – Villas Resort. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 3.1 miles from TROPICA – Villas Resort.
- The villa waa excellent. Very modern for the money
- The owners were extremely friendly and helpful however the resort does not take credit card as Booking.com states so we had to draw etc money from the ATM
- Staff were amazing. Did everything possible to make our stay comfortable
- Love the spacious villa with pool view. Easy access to the pool
- Симпатичная вилла, просторные комнаты. Отзывчивый персонал. Помогли решить проблему с забытым паспортом и деньгами в сейфе в отеле на другом острове?
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Aloha Apartment offers accommodations in Lamai.The rooms include a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 19 miles from Aloha Apartment, and Chaweng is 5 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Amy Village Garden Resort
One of our best sellers in Lamai Beach! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Amy Village Garden Resort is located in Lamai, 19 miles from Ko Phangan and 4.3 miles from Chaweng.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental. Khanom is 22 miles from Amy Village Garden Resort, and Koh Samui is 3.5 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 6 miles away.
- This is a very beautiful resort! The manager is a really nice man and he works hard every day to maintain a perfect setting. It is very quiet here. The bed is comfortable and everything is very clean. I highly recommend this property!
- Pleasant place with nice garden and small clean pool. Room big, nice furniture with safe. Out of the main tourist area, you felt you were in Thailand, Tesco very close.
the location was very good, the swimming pool was cool and clean.
The owner was very good.
- Nice garden with pool where to chill with friends or other guests of the hotel
- Lovely escape off the main ring road. Not right in the centre of the action but ideal for a quiet break. Lovely gardens and pool
Baan Sukreep Resort
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Noi Beach! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Baan Sukreep Resort is located in Chaweng Noi Beach, just 17 miles from Ko Phangan. The resort has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling.Chaweng is 2.4 miles from Baan Sukreep Resort, and Khanom is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Staff were very helpful, owners especially who helped us book a day trip and transport to the ferry. Pool quiet and relaxing within a lovely courtyard. Shower pressure was great, as we were into our 3rd week of travelling you learn to appreciate a simple thing like that. Breakfast options were also good, just helped yourself, especially enjoyed Brioche.
- Excellent location ,nice pool area,excellent food with good bar prices ,Friendly staff. A friendly welcome awaits you from jean luc and Odile
– Friendly, warm and helpful staff (especially the two young guys and one woman
– We stayed in a family room. Lots of space and working AC in every room, mini bar
– The owners of the hotel sat down with us and showed us Samui on a map and gave us advices of activities, tourist attractions etc. They also helped us with transfer from Samui to Bangkok (ferry and bus), a long trip but also quite comfortable without problems
– Good laundry service
Nice little jungle, a lot of plants make you relaxed. Nice design.
Tasty food in the restaurant (a la carte).
The owner and the staff are super nice and will try a full fill every need that you have, even the ones you didn’t know you have.
There is a magical jungly atmosphere.
When you go out of the property you fill like you are in a small local village at least until you get to the main road, where you can find transportation without a problem.
Top Resorts In Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!