10 Best Resorts To Stay In Koh Samui Surat Thani Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Koh Samui Surat Thani Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Koh Samui Surat Thani Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Koh Samui Surat Thani Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Koh Samui Surat Thani Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Koh Samui Surat Thani Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Koh Samui Surat Thani Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Koh Samui Surat Thani Province:
Nittayavadee Panset Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Nittayavadee Panset Resort is located in Koh Samui , just 21 miles from Ko Phangan. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Chaweng is 10 miles from Nittayavadee Panset Resort, and Khanom is 18 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Bang Por Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Ban Bang Po, 13 miles from Ko Phangan, Bang Por Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, biking and fishing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Chaweng is 9 miles from Bang Por Resort, and Khanom is 26 miles away. Samui Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The room was clean, and spacious the staff were friendly and would help with any advice.
- Next to the sea, great location, you can rent a scooter
- Clean, secluded place, close to beach. It is good if you have your own transport and want to have good rest.
- Everything was just perfect…. Would recommend to everyone…
- My name is Alex, I stayed at this bungalow one week and I was very glad. Very good, not noisy resort, close to the beach, friendly and helpfull staf, travel agency and clean. Especially good, who like a silence and romantic atmospfere! 🙂
Saboey Resort and Villas
Saboey Resort & Villas is on Bangrak Beach in Koh Samui. A 10-minute drive from Samui Airport, the resort features an outdoor pool, a hot tub, a restaurant and a bar. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the area.All the modern rooms and villas at the Saboey Resort have private balconies with sea or garden views. Each room includes a satellite TV, a CD and DVD player, and a minibar.Guests can take part in diving trips or play golf at one of the nearby golf courses. Saboey also provides laundry services and car rentals.The Beachside Restaurant provides all-day dining with sea views. Specialities include local dishes and tapas. Cocktails can be enjoyed at The White Bar.Saboey Resort & Villas is a 15-minute drive to the tourist center of Chaweng.
- This hotel is amazing, mainly for its fantastic staff! Jon and his team are so welcoming and go above and beyond to take care of you. The pool area is exceptional with an infinity feel to it. Sunbeds are really comfortable and give you a view of the Samui sunset. Will definitely return on my next visit. This was only booked as a 2 night stop over for Koh Tao due to its excellent location to Bangrak pier, however I could have happily stayed all week!
- We were met with cold towels and a delicious lychee drink. The pool was amazing and the view is beautiful. Only a couple of steps from the beach. It’s also really close to the pier & airport for transport to other islands/main land.
- People are in general are nice and smiling in Thailand, but the staff in this hotel was especially welcoming and nice. We were traveling with our 2 yrs old child and they installed the baby cot without us even asking. The pool is not very big but has a great view and pleasant warm water. Room was quite big and comfy.
- Relaxing environment perfect for honeymooners,good quality and quantity of food, Amazing cocktails,Friendly and always willing to help staff,Plently of vegetarian food options, Massage place just opposite.
- Really liked the location, facilities and friendliness of staff
The Privilege Hotel Ezra Royal Garden
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set among a secluded garden, The Privilege Hotel Ezra Royal Garden offers accommodation complete with a private pool, spa centre, a reading area and various lounge areas. The exclusive adult-only hotel offers private bungalows and free WiFi in all areas.The traditional bungalows are nestled around the lush garden and tropical pool and offers up to 30-sqm of living space. Each one comes with an outdoor seating area and has a open-air bathroom that overlooks the garden.The Privilege Hotel Ezra Royal Garden is located within a short 10-minute drive from Samui International Airport.
- Good breakfast, really nice expensive rooms with access to infinity pool over the beach for all even in the cheaper bungalows across the road. Lit up beautifully at night. Great for honeymoon or a romantic break if you are prepared to pay higher prices
- Everything was great! Staff was nice and helpful, breakfasts – yummy 🙂 Pool and beach parties. We lived in bungalow and had a small swimming pool 24/7. I really do recommend this perfect hotel!
- Very stylish hotel at a reasonable cost. Nice interior design and I loved the garden & the swimming pool by my bungalow. Lots of friendly staff taking care of the property. Great sea view from the main pool. Great breakfast. Special thanks for the guard who is making the crossing of the road safe! (The property is situated on both sides of the road).
The hostel is near from the Airport and Bangrak Pier.
The swimming pool surrounding by the illuminated trees is awesome!!
- The staff went over and above to take care of us. The reception team especially Beer helped us so much when we lost our luggage. The massage was the best I have ever had and the food and friendly team was excellent.
Secret Garden Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Secret Garden Beach Resort offers accommodations in Bangrak Beach, just 13 miles from Ko Phangan. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Chaweng is 1.9 miles from Secret Garden Beach Resort, and Khanom is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 0.6 miles from Secret Garden Beach Resort.
- The location of the hotel was lovely, all the staff were extremely friendly and helpful especially the lady at reception, the food was good and I liked the fact they had a different promotion every evening. Overall I will highly recommend to anyone going to visit Koh Samui.
- Pool facing bungalows large and comfortable ,close to the beach ,large patio next to pool and beach side restaurant with excellent Sunday buffets and entertainment .
- Large room with large outside patio next to the pool with sea view , restaurant on the beach ,Sunday buffet and music ,walking distance to other restaurants and watching planes ,boats and ferries arrive . Small nice resort .
I had to stay on Koh Samui for one night to catch my early flight.
The bed in the room is really nice and the ceiling very high.
The restaurant food was tasty and everything in the hotel area was clean and tidy. Hotel staff was nice as well.
The receptionist/onsite manager (Noody)is an absolute darling.
Always smiling, attentive, helpful and with good knowledge of the local area.
Design of bungalows suits the flavour of the area and interior design is appropriate.
The open air restaurant is as close as you can get to the beach sand and water with ample reclining deck chairs to laze in the sun.
Restaurant staff were a happy crew and didn’t mind being engaged in conversation.
There is nothing sophisticated about the place, just comfortable, natural and relaxed
Sheraton Samui Resort
One of our top picks in Chaweng Noi Beach.Located in Chaweng Noi Beach, 17 miles from Ko Phangan, Sheraton Samui Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Chaweng is 2 miles from Sheraton Samui Resort , and Khanom is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Hotel is just located on the beach. Beautiful beach and water! Our room has spectacular view to the water. Breakfast was good and staff were friendly. Hotel also provides parking space if you drive. There are restaurants around hotel within 800m walking distance. This is a good choice if you want to stay in Koh Samui.
- The beach facility, the seating area was very nice
The bed was amazing. Not too soft, not too firm.
The breakfast was fantastic.
The beach is very clean, and the water is clear and perfectly warm.
Very excellent place to stay, the hotel employees are very friendly and willing to help you all the time.
I tried the spa and it was such a great experience.
- Hotel was lovely and the staff were always very helpful. Was definitely worth the money we paid.
Coconutspalm Resort is located in Lamai, just 21 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.You can play pool at this resort, and car rental is available. Chaweng is 6 miles from Coconutspalm Resort, and Khanom is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The resort is how it looks like on the internetpage great. The staff is very friendly and helpfull. Everything was perfect. We have nothing to complain
- Felt very comfortable at this resort, great pool and the staff were lovely!
Bungalow great facilities excellent
Fred the manager couldn’t do enough for us he made our stay a most memorable experience
- Great check in experience. Quick and easy. The staff was great. Very helpful, friendly and accommodating. Good food in the on site restaurant bar which also had a great staff. A free breakfast buffet and wi-fi are also a plus.
- Great resort, ticks all the boxes. Great pool, cozy environment, great personnel (the lady at the reception is so much fun), organize good motorbike rentals (no need to give them a passport), the restaurant server really good food, the rooms are nice (although a bit dated with the equipment, but compared to price, I don’t care).
Banburee Resort & All Spa Inclusive
One of our top picks in Laem Set Beach.Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Banburee Resort & All Spa Inclusive is located in Laem Set Beach, just 22 miles from Ko Phangan. The resort has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with free toiletries provided.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.The resort also provides car rental. Chaweng is 9 miles from Banburee Resort & All Spa Inclusive, and Khanom is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- This place was stunning. Really great to relax in, the staff were lovely and the food was excellent!
- A quiet, peaceful location with friendly, helpful staff. Perfect for relaxing away from the hustle and bustle. Banburee has a small personal feel where all the staff know your name and do everything to make your stay enjoyable. The attached spa was wonderful, daily massages helped us relax completely. We booked a total of 16 hour long massages between us for £240. We would also recommend the daily yoga classes. You can either email and book a package of classes, or just turn up ad hoc. Yoga on an elevated gazebo overlooking the beach is a wonderful experience. Edit who runs the class will tailor the class to fit with your experience and ability, giving personal attention to everyone throughout the session. The classes are nicely varied as she focuses on a different area each day. The classes were quite small, between 5-10.
- very quiet, pleasant place for relax for families and couples. we had excelant time here, with perfect staff, food, and evening music show. i hope that we come back next year again 🙂 thank you !
- We liked the villa, gardens,pool and staff. Food is good .
- The staff was really friendly and super helpful, the all day spa treatment absolutely fantastic and one of the best massages I have ever gotten in Thailand. Great value for money. The nature feels so close. It’s quite, it’s remote and it’s very relaxing. If you are looking for a great beach to swim or parties and a lively area, you should go somewhere else. But If you are looking for long relaxing walks along the beach surrounded by peaceful beautiful nature, you will love it!
The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Enjoy peaceful stays in luxurious beachfront villas set amidst beautifully landscaped grounds. Featuring stunning views of Koh Samui’s western coast, The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa Taling Ngam offers warm Thai hospitality.Situated along peaceful Taling Ngam Beach, The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa is a 40 minute drive from Samui International Airport. It is a 20 minute drive from Nathon Pier.Featuring a hot tub or pool, spacious rooms open out to scenic views of surrounding landscapes. Well-furnished with fine wood fixtures, they have a flat-screen TV and DVD player.Have fun-filled afternoons at the beach with free rental of kayaks and snorkeling gear. Offering tour services and free mountain bike rental, the resort makes exploring Samui and surrounding islands easy.Enjoy stunning sea views at the open-air Restaurant L’Ananas & Bar, which offers Thai specialties and international dishes. For a more intimate experience, beachside dining can be arranged.
Bed was comfy (hard)
Choice of eggs at breakfast was good.
Location very quiet.
- This place was an absolute paradise. The service was outstanding, and always with a smile. The room was beautiful and comfortable, plus we were just steps from the pool and the beach! We also really enjoyed the range and quality of breakfast options.
- Perfect for couples looking for some peace & quiet. A bit remote but nice location. Only a few steps to the beach, dinners on the sand unforgettable. Staff helpful and most friendly. Impeccably clean rooms.
- We were greeted with fresh coconuts when we checked in, which was delightful. Each morning we had breakfast looking out at the sea, watching the waves come and go, this place is beautiful. The staff are nothing but helpful, anything you want they take care of, it was an amazing trip 🙂
The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful.
The resort was quiet and relaxed.
Your choice of either great swimming pool with swim up bar or an ocean swim.
The decor suits the Thai environment, air con worked a treat.
- Bed was comfy (hard)
First Bungalow Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Chaweng.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool and a restaurant, First Bungalow Beach Resort is in Chaweng Beach. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this resort.The resort is 1 miles from Petbuncha Thai Boxing Stadium and 3 miles from Samui Airport. On-site parking is available.The accommodations includes cable TV and air conditioning. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathroom comes with a bathtub and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sea view and a pool view.At First Bungalow Beach Resort there’s a private beach area. Other facilities available at the property include a ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage. The property provides free parking.Sea views and cool breezes accompany seafood specialties at First Restaurant.
The beach was great. Not crowded and clean.
Close to “real” chaveng if you want more people. To walk to ark bar right in the middle took 15 min on the beach
- The room was nearly on the beach. The breakfast was always a nice surprise catering for a variety of different cultures and tastes. The pool was awesome
- Big clean rooms, helpful staff, good location and gorgeous view of the sea. Lovely restaurant area and decent breakfast.
Location of my beach bungalow was great.
Nice pool to swim in.
- The location – both of our bungalow and the resort itself!
- The beach was great. Not crowded and clean.
Top Resorts In Koh Samui Surat Thani Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Koh Samui Surat Thani Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Koh Samui Surat Thani Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Koh Samui Surat Thani Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!