10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ko Por Koh Lanta – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Por Koh Lanta is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ko Por Koh Lanta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Por Koh Lanta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Por Koh Lanta. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ko Por Koh Lanta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ko Por Koh Lanta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ko Por Koh Lanta:
Verona Lanta Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Ko Lanta, 3.7 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Verona Lanta Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is an ATM, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this resort, and bike rental is available. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 36 miles from the property.
We didn’t manage to catch his name, but the guy on the front desk was the friendliest, happiest & most generous person we have met on our trip so far.
The bedrooms were immaculately clean and all brand new with a gorgeous bathroom.
Very nice place and best service ever! Stuff was best i have never sen, so helpfull and kind!
Guiet and peaceful place but lots of restaurants and markets just 2 min walkaway.
I will recomanted this place for everyone.
Room was clean and BIG.
- Very clean and tidy…The staffs r all kind and warm …Perfect resort! Thank u !
It’s a little resort with only four bungalows. Lanta Old Town is just a five minutes walk away. Our bungalow was brand new. The room was like on the pictures. Bathroom was very nice and modern.
The two guys managing the resort are really kind and friendly. If you have any questions – they have the answer.
- Very helpful, nice and happy staff! Accomodation is really nice&clean, personal and different comparing to any others. Breakfast was fresh and good tasting. Everything was easy and comfortable in this resort.
- We didn’t manage to catch his name, but the guy on the front desk was the friendliest, happiest & most generous person we have met on our trip so far.
Malee Sirin Oldtown Resort
Malee Sirin Oldtown Resort is located in the Koh Lanta Old Town neighborhood in Ko Lanta, just 3.6 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is an ATM, a shared lounge, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Trang Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Super friendly staff, hotel is very clean and seems very new! Aircon works great, bathroom is great size. Location is less then 5 min walk to the old pier and town! Lots of selection of redteraunts and when we left reception lady helped us call a taxi to take us to our destination
- Personnel d’une gentillesse et d’un respect admirable, chambre très propre, rapport qualité prix impecable, a l’ecoute de vos besoin je recommande fortement !!
- Literie confortable. Proche des commerces de la vieille ville. Location de vélos gratuite (bien pour aller dans la vieille ville, mais le reste est difficilement faisable à vélo)
- L’accueil est juste génial. Merci à Bee pour son aide et son sourire ainsi qu’à Han pour ses bons petits déjeuners. Lanta old town est vraiment mignon, loin du flot touristique. Nous avons adoré notre séjour, encore merci. Nous espérons y revenir!!!
Zimmer sind schön und sauber
Chefin und ihr Mann sind sehr nett und aufmerksam
Preis/Leistung Verhältnis ist unschlagbar
Pimalai Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Ko Lanta – and a guest favorite.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The luxurious and elegant Pimalai Resort and Spa overlooks the blue waters of the Andaman Sea and has exclusive accommodations that are spacious and serene. The property also provides personalized service and complimentary round-trip transportation from Krabi Airport to the resort.In a lush tropical forest, the rooms at Pimalai include a private balcony that overlooks the beautiful surroundings. Decorated with rich Thai fabrics and rattan curtains, the rooms are air-conditioned and feature a polished teak hardwood floor. It also features amenities that include high-speed internet access and a DVD player.Pimalai Resort and Spa has several recreational facilities. Guests can lounge by the infinity-edge pool while enjoying the sea breeze and a cool drink or play a game of tennis at the courts available.It also has a fully-equipped fitness center and library, as well as activities that include cycling and sea sports.Pimalai Resort and Spa features 5 restaurants and bars to satisfy your appetite. Guests can taste authentic Thai cuisine or a selection of international dishes and the freshest seafood.
- Everything was perfect. Pimalai is a paradise on Earth. The treatment is excellent, the beach is great, playing volleyball with the staff was amazing, the food and the views… OMG I miss this place already. The organized trips to islands were great. Even if you’re tired of the hotel’s restaurants, just 300m away there’s a bunch of local restaurants where you can have fun.
- Heaven on earth. Secluded piece of paradise. Superb staff, amazing facilities, 2 magnificent pool areas, nice private beach, even though you in the midst of nature and vegetation, we didn’t have a single bug or insect in the room. Wonderful stay and would always come back.
The resort is in a beautiful and lush area. Rooms are simple but very comfortable.The beach is nice and quiet. Both pools have lovely views. We loved the food in all three major restaurants.
Service in Thailand is generally good but the staff at Pimalai were very good!
Staff was super nice and helpful.
Food in all restaurants and bars was simply outstanding. Quality and variety exceeded expectations.
The SPA is marvellous, both facilities and treatments. Well done!
- Unbelievable place, absolutely luxurious with friendly and attentive staff. Gorgeous pools and beaches with nobody on them! Speedboat connection was a pleasant bonus surprise!
LaLaanta Hideaway Resort
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Lanta, 28 miles from Phi Phi Don, LaLaanta Hideaway Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is provided.There is room service at the property.Ko Ngai is 10 miles from LaLaanta Hideaway Resort, and Koh Kradan is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful in organizing trips and activities.
Staff and location are World class- food fantastic
Special dinner with courses beyond the menu was unique.
- The hotel was really great! The atmosphere, the beach, the pool and the restaurant were fantastic.
Secluded hotel in a beautiful location. Quiet and relaxing the perfect place to get some rest. The beach is surrender by a
Tropical forest, amazing!
- The staff were lovely, the location and accommodation was beautiful. Loved the restaurant.
Lanta Coral Beach Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Lanta Coral Beach Resort is located in the Klong Nin Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shops at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Phi Phi Don is 24 miles from Lanta Coral Beach Resort, and Ko Ngai is 13 miles from the property. Trang Airport is 39 miles away.
- Quiet place with great beach, bar (happy hours every day) and restaurant. Everything at one place.
- Nice bungalows. Close to the beach. The staff. Good Good.
- Nice and clean bungalow, very friendly and helpful owner, scooters can be rented right at the hotel. Great location to explore the island.
– very nice staff – the manager was speaking English well
– we asked to change the bungalow, because the first one was near to the street and they agreed – many many thanks. The second one was well located
– great view from the restaurant
– good juices and shakes in the beach bar
– the place is very quiet and perfect for everyone who wants to relax
- We stayed in the double room with a fan and expected it to be very basic which is was but it was also in a pretty romantic setting, right on the beach and we loved the restaurant (whilst a little pricey) it was great for one night to watch the sun go down and the staff were very friendly. 100% need a scooter to get around but you can do this from the property for a good price. They also offer bus tickets/ferry tickets etc but we found these cheaper in Saladan so would recommend going there instead.
Kantiang Oasis Resort & Spa
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kantiang Oasis Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Ko Lanta, just 26 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Ko Ngai is 12 miles from Kantiang Oasis Resort & Spa, and Koh Kradan is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Good location near the beach. Basic nice clean rooms and friendly receptionist.
- The location is right in the middle of town and close to the beach. The rooms are spacious.
Fairly close to but not on the beach.
We found a lady in a small bookingoffice that helped us with booking tickets and renting motorbikes, that was positive.
- Excellent location to a lovely beach and fabulous food in restaurants near by
the hotel staff were very kindly and they had all support for us explaining about day trips and giving suggestions.
The breakfast is good and the vibe is pretty cool too! (Just beside from the pool).
The room is large, very clean.
The pool is ok!
Mada Lanta Mai Keaw
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Mada Lanta MaiKeaw is located in Ko Lanta in the region of Koh Lanta, just 1.8 miles from Ao Nui. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.You will find dry cleaning services at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for horseback riding and fishing. The resort also provides car rental. Klong Nin Beach is 2.2 miles from Mada Lanta MaiKeaw, and Lanta Old Town is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 38 miles from Mada Lanta MaiKeaw.
- Queit.clean.very helpfull and friendly owners.would come back here deffinetly
- Hostess Saew is wonderful. She quickly made us feel at home. The bungalow was comfortable and we were happy with the price/quality ratio. Saew cooks tasty food (and we are the critical kind!), for a very reasonable price as well. It’s super quiet at night. Good toilet and warm shower. There are only 6 bungalows, which stand separate. For us it was a little retreat. We loved coming ‘home’ each time. We initially booked 5 nights but stayed 7. Preferred this location somewhat away from the main drag. Major bonus: Saew can arrange anything from boat tickets to tours to scooter rental, all for a good price … so you can totally relax 🙂
Nice and quiet location, seems being in the jungle
Bungalow spacious and bed comfortable
- Lovely and spotless, amazing family that run it 🙂 Excellent value for money, food was also really good and cheap at the restaurant
- Nice bungalows with individual terrace. Good place to stay for a longer period as it presents a good price/service ratio. We stayed in a non-A/C bungalow which we found very pretty all in wood and with a hamac on the terrace. Very nice thought, there’s a couple of specific local made koh lanta Guides available.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Lanta, 24 miles from Phi Phi Don, The Narima features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Ko Ngai is 13 miles from The Narima, and Koh Kradan is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Narima is located in a small jungle. You wake up with birds singing. Beach is ok but there are rocks better be careful. Restaurant was really good. Staff is helpful as well. Bungalows are simple yet enough and spacious. Massage was really good!
- Narima is a jewel in Thailand. Best place for a wonderful rest away from the crowds. The beach is perfect.
- We enjoyed the laid back and relax atmosphere. Beach is beautiful despite some stones. Actually stones add charme and they home colonies of crabs.
- The nature is beautiful. The beach is private and nice. Friendly staff. Solved our little problens immediately. Hotel is for the nature lovers. A little bit out of civilization, but you can rent a scooter and reach all you need.
- Ocean views , sunsets , visit by local wild monkeys in the morning on one occasion , coconut and pineapple shakes, Thai food generally good standard and generally good service .
Alama Sea Village Resort
One of our top picks in Ko Lanta.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Kan Tiang Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 26 miles from Phi Phi Don, Alama Sea Village Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Ko Ngai is 12 miles from Alama Sea Village Resort, and Koh Kradan is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 37 miles from the property.
We got a free drive from pier to hotel, nice driver drove to pier just to take two of us.
We took one bedroom villa and it was the best decision, because we had little terrace with hammock just for two of us.
Food at their restaurant was very tasty so you can easy crab a lunch there ( be aware, they dont sell alcohol ).
They also drove us to Lanta old town, one way, for 500 bath
- Beautiful pool. Bikes for rental and within a 10 minute drive, you have access to 5-6 beautiful beaches. (Nui Bay Beach is the best; it’s a little out of the way but by far the most beautiful).
- Great staff, amazing pool with view of Kantiang bay, nicely designed rooms, very close to the Kantiang beach, decent breakfast
- Beautiful tree houses with their own patio surrounded by glass. Fabulous. And pool is gorgeous. And despite some comments here, breakfast is excellent. No alcohol sold in site. 7-11 4 minute walk away. Staff here is absolutely fantastic. Highly recommended
- We overall loved our stay at Alama! Beautiful Thai-style decorated housing, lovely swimmingpool, and stunning settings with view over the hills. Would recommend it more to couples than families due to the swimmingpool facilities, which was mostly for adults and small children – and not so much splash and play for our kids 3-10 years of age. But the place was super nice for total relaxation, and the pool acces from the house made it possible for us to be at “home” and at the pool at the same time. Such a nice feature! Could never grow tired of the view and it made us feel very relaxed and humble to the beauty of the island.
- We got a free drive from pier to hotel, nice driver drove to pier just to take two of us.
Baan Puteri Lanta
One of our top picks in Ko Lanta.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Just a few minutes’ walk from Kantiang Beach and a 5-minute ride from Ao Nui Beach, Puteri Lanta offers comfortable rooms and free Wi-Fi throughout the resort. Guests who drive can enjoy free on-site parking.Puteri Lanta is a 10-minute drive from Klong Jark Waterfall and a 15-minute ride from Mu Ko Lanta National Park and Ba Kan Tiang Beach. Saladan Pier is 10.6 miles away and a pick up service is provided.Simply furnished rooms come with air conditioning, a TV and a private balcony. En suite bathrooms are fitted with shower facilities.Staff at the tour desk can provide guests with travel and sightseeing information. Car rental service is available for convenience. Arrangements can be made for an airport transfer and the journey would last approximately 2.5 hours.Guests can find a range of local restaurants within a 5-minute walk from the property.
- The rooms were spacious and comfortable and ours was right next to the pool which made it very easy with the children.
Great design, Modern bathrooms, hammocks in terrace, pool with a view.
Bao, the chap running the place was very helpfully, rented mopped on site at good price and pick up from Krabi airport and drop off at Salaman pier effortlessly arranged.
- Very comfy bed and good location a short walk to the shops, beach and bars with a cool pool and helpful staff.
- Great place, quiet and calm, everything you need is nearby – beach, grocery store and restaurants. Staff is great and helpful, caring about your problems and questions. Also the views from the villa and pool were superb.
- Amazing view from our room and infinity pool.. great location.. 5min walk to Kantiang bay and restaurants.
Top Resorts In Ko Por Koh Lanta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ko Por Koh Lanta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Por Koh Lanta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ko Por Koh Lanta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!