10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ko Poda Krabi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Poda Krabi Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ko Poda Krabi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Poda Krabi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Poda Krabi Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ko Poda Krabi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ko Poda Krabi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ko Poda Krabi Province:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool, Languor Villa is situated on Phranang Beach. This villa offer an accommodation with a terrace and barbecue facilities.The kitchenette has a fridge, a coffee machine and a kettle. Towels and bed linen are offered at Languor Villa.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including diving and fishing. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 14.3 miles from Languor Villa.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Luxurious beachfront accommodations along Krabi’s Andaman Coast is provided at the 5-star Rayavadee, right next to Krabi Marine National Park. It has a full-service spa, 4 dining options and an outdoor pool.Surrounded on all sides by tropical gardens and beaches, Rayavadee features free-standing 2-story pavilions and beachfront pool villas. Each room has a terrace, a flat-screen TV and a minibar.Via speedboat, Rayavadee is a 25-minute ride from Bamboo Island and a 35-minute ride from Phi Phi Island. It is less than a 2-hour drive from Phuket International Airport.Guests can enjoy the resort’s natural setting, which is home to wildlife, such as monkeys and exotic birds. Massages, facial and body treatments are available at The Rayavadee Spa. Designer items and souvenirs are available at Rayavadee Boutique.Fresh lobster and Western dishes are served at the Raya Dining Restaurant, while Krua Phranang offers traditional Thai fare. Raitalay Terrace features international dishes and views of Railay Beach.
- Everything was amazing and exceeded my expectation I really didn’t wanted to leave this place. We also got upgraded to a villa with a big pool. You can see monkey in the resort and it feels like you are in a the middle of the jungle. Sunset are beautiful. Perfect place to relax. Would definitely recommend this place and will try to comeback as soon as possible ?
- Nice surroundings, two beaches, best bar – at the pool
Excellent hospitality! Took care of all our needs.
A true retreat amongst natural beauty.
- The site is perfect for family vacation. so much fun with private boat excursion, All the restaurants are good for food, service & view
- A truly romantic place, especially for couples. Several restaurants, all with nice sea views. The pool was large enough to swim. In particular, the pool has a magnificent sea view. Serving from arrival to departure is everywhere caring and at a high level. Complimentary kayaks, snorkelling equipment, surfboards and so on were available.
Railay Viewpoint Resort
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Railay Viewpoint Resort offers accommodations in Railay Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.There is an ATM at the property.Phi Phi Don is 19 miles from Railay Viewpoint Resort, and Ao Nang Beach is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 11 miles from Railay Viewpoint Resort.
- I liked the fact I could borrow silverware and utensils from the restaurant to make my own oatmeal.
- Clean large rooms. Beautiful pool with great views. Close to cool bars… why not bar.
- Nice room with characterful wood panelling and air-conditioning.
- The pool was very nice and the breakfast was delicious
- Swimming pool it is ok and breafast are fairly good
Chill Out Bar & Bungalow
One of our best sellers in Tonsai Beach! Featuring a restaurant, Chill Out Bar & Bungalow is near Railay Beach.The bungalows includes a fan and a patio with a sitting area. The private bathroom has a shower.At Chill Out Bar & Bungalow there is a garden, barbecue facilities and a bar. Other facilities available at the property include a tour desk. Activities nearby include rock climbing, snorkeling and diving.It is 1 miles from the Railay Rock Climbing Point and 2 miles from Ao Nam Mao.
I liked the location very much – close to beach and restaurants.
Not the cheapest accommodation considering how basic the huts are.
- The location is amazing with a nice balcony to sit down and enjoy the scenery.
- Amazing surroundings, very relaxed place and nice staff and bar.
- Chillout is a very rustic place to stay if you are looking for a bohemian, no frills, bed and private bathroom wooden bungalow than this place has it. My partner enjoyed just sitting on our porch and sipping beers letting time slip by. I would have to say that staying during the high season, it is expensive for what you get but the entire place has a good vibe, the bar and social area is great and fun, the staff very chill and helpful. There are many great places to eat nearby, the lady close to the bar makes delicious food at her stand, also Sao Legacy is to be visited! Chillout is probably the most central of places to stay and hangout and is pretty lively at night so bring some ear plugs if you’re a light sleeper. Overall a pleasant stay for what Chillout sells themselves to be.
- Fun bar area with fire dancing and music. Good food close by. Places to lounge around and a mini library. Bungalow was good. Balcony porch was great to cooling down. Fan worked the whole time.
- I liked the location very much – close to beach and restaurants.
Railay Phutawan Resort
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Railay Phutawan Resort is located along Railay Beach in Krabi, surrounded by green mountains and the beautiful Andaman Sea. This tropical getaway enjoys easy access to the nearby islands.Phutawan Railay Resort is a 15-minute speedboat ride from popular Ao Nang Beach. Diving and snorkeling trips to Ko Lanta and the Phi Phi Islands are just a short speedboat ride away.Rooms at Railay Phutawan are tastefully decorated with rustic wood furnishings and Thai accents. Each has a minibar and fridge. Bathrooms feature hot and cold water showers.Guests may arrange an exciting day trip at the tour desk. The resort also provides a terrace and scenic landscaped grounds, ideal locations for an evening walk.The resort’s restaurant serves a selection of authentic Thai dishes and a daily Continental breakfast. The bar offers exotic cocktails and romantic sunset views of Railay Beach.
- amazing location, close to the beach and the town; next to the rock – if you are a climbing lover it is a perfect place to stay in.
Liked the fact that the hotel is away from he beach area located in the jungle. Bugs can be bad in the evening. You can watch he monkeys early in the morning as they make there way around. Pretty cool. Breakfast buffet has a very good selection, however eggs are cold amongst other items. But still a good breakfast. Pool is spectacular and you can watch the rock climbers for entertainment
- It’s worth noting the shared facilities of the hotel are as pictured, the pool, bar etc are all lovely, although the bar staff got our drinks wrong.
- Room 2301 amazing views. Free Wifi. Amazing infinity pool. Much cooler in the mountains. Easy walk to the beach and the restaurants/shops. Aircon was silent and it worked. Staff were super friendly and the young man that helped us with our heavy bags was very patient and strong.
- The location was great! About 10min walking from the beach, but surrounded with nature, calm and beautiful
Last Bar Seaview Resort Railay
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Last Bar Seaview Resort Railay is located in Railay Beach, just 19 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A TV with satellite channels is available.There is concierge services, ticket service and a shops at the property.Ao Nang Beach is 1.9 miles from Last Bar Seaview Resort Railay, and Krabi is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 11 miles from Last Bar Seaview Resort Railay.
- Everything, we got upgrated room thank you for staff
We stayed for 2 nights and for us this property exceeded expectation by a lot. Based on the reviews we had doubts but from the places we’ve been in Thailand this one is better than properties reviewed with 9+ when it comes to facilities.
The room was big, had an extra hallway and a big bathroom. We also had a nice terrace. The room was received clean and for 2 nights it was not cleaned again (which i find normal).
Contrary to different reviews: The host was friendly, the place has a sign on the main road and next to it there is a desk. We went there 3 times and always saw somebody. It is close to everything (in 10 mins in railay you get anywhere). There is a nice view from the top. The stairs were old but in safe condition.
Comparing to other properties the 6.3 review score is way to low and should be at least above 8 based on our experience. I have a feeling that the score is mainly because people don’t like to climb the stairs.
- Good location for Railay east and the climbing areas of 123 wall, muai Thai wall, diamond cave.
- Grounds were really nice and had the potential to be an amazing resort
- The room was comfy and clean and the bathroom is spacious although might be a little old, Mr.Chef (a staff member) was really kinda and helpful and made the stay much more enjoyable as I encountered some problems checking in. No issue with any bugs as mentioned for other places.
One of our best sellers in Railay Beach! Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Avatar Railay is located in Railay Beach in the region of Krabi Province, just 19 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Ao Nang Beach is 1.9 miles from Avatar Railay, and Krabi is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 11 miles from Avatar Railay.
- Very comfortable room with everything you need and want, cosy balcony with pool view, smooth and informative check-in experience, location 5min walk from the rubber bridge pier (for arrivals from Krabi and Krabi Airport), property layout impractical but beautiful
- The location was great because it was very close to the pier once you got off at East Railay. The room was also nice with a cute balcony.
- We loved the room and staff was really helpful and nice.
- The room was beautiful, we got upgraded to a villa which had so much space, two sinks, and a jacuzzi tub in the room which was all sparkling clean. The property is beautiful and breakfast was quite good (don’t wait until the last minute to eat though; they stop refilling things as much). The pool is beautiful and I loved the small touches – 4 bottles of water in the room, and a pool/beach bag with two extra towels in it for guests to use!
- Restaurant at the property was too expensive. Everything else was perfect.
Sand Sea Resort
One of our top picks in Railay Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located along Krabi’s Railey West Beach, Sand Sea Resort features rooms with a private balcony. It showcases an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Sea Sand Resort is a 15-minute boat ride from Ao Nang Beach and a 45-minute boat ride from Krabi Town.The bungalows and suites at the resort are well-equipped with a minibar, refrigerator and TV with cable channels. Hot shower facilities and toiletries are provided in each private bathroom.Guests can go on a snorkeling and fishing trip, or enjoy a relaxing Thai massage. The resort provides car rental services and sightseeing and travel arrangements can be made at the tour desk.Sand Sea Restaurant features beachfront dining, and serves a variety of local and international dishes.
- Hotel staff, swimming pool, beautiful view from the sunrise and bay, spacious and comfortable bedroom, almost a private beach in the afternoon.
Perfectly located resort overlooking Railay which is beautiful beach with great vibe.
It was our favourite beach in Thailand and is just short walk to Ao Phra Nang Beach which is another beautiful beach with some great climbing opportunities.
Resort is nicely immersed in nature and has a swimming pool with beach view but trust me with so many beautiful beaches around you won’t find time to stay in swimming pool.
The room we had was good value for money and it was very clean. Although, we could find some pieces of facilities which could be improved but location compensate for everything.
Staff was kind and helpful, always welcome and smiling.
If you stay at Railay you can very easy organise some tours to visit other islands around, rent kayak, do cooking classes, get a Thai massage or do some climbing.
- The location is beautiful but quite noisy with long tail boats. The resort breakfast was great and staff friendly. Beds quite hard but nice and spacious and clean.
- Location was excellent as it was located on the west side of Railay Beach, it had 2 beautiful pools, and attractive lobby. Staff was friendly.
- Excellent Location. Though Expensive. Muslim friendly hotel. I would love to visit again.
Bhu Nga Thani Resort & Spa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This luxurious resort on East Railay Beach in Krabi is surrounded by the exotic mountain landscape and emerald waves of the Andaman Sea. A 15-minute boat ride from Nam Mao Pier, it has an outdoor pool and peaceful rooms with beautiful views.The elegant rooms at Bhu Nga Thani Resort are spacious and feature dark wood furnishings. Each room includes a 32-inch flat-screen TV with DVD player. Internet access and a balcony with outdoor daybed are included.Bhu Nga Thani Resort & Spa enjoys a charming location with limestone beaches and mangrove forests nearby. It is a 25-minute boat ride from Ao Nang Beach and a 45-minute long tail boat ride from Krabi Town.The Bhu Nga Spa provides relaxing body massage and other beauty treatments. Activities such as snorkeling and island hopping are available and can be arranged via the resort’s tour desk. There is also a well-equipped gym.Bhu Nga Sari Dining Room serves a selection of Thai and western cuisines, fresh seafood and great wines.
- Nice location, helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- I liked the feel of the property, it was beautiful
- Large room but the facilities inside the room are not working properly. I checked in with empty bottle of bath foam
- The pool area is lovely and the hotel looks very pretty from the outside. The rooms and beds are huge and the staff are very friendly.
- Room was good and nice, large terrace. Good service.
Diamond Cave Resort & Spa
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by a beautiful tropical landscape, just a short walk from Railay Bay in Krabi, Diamond Cave Resort & Spa offers stunning views and reasonably-priced accommodations.Rooms and bungalows are decorated in a contemporary style with wood furnishings. They offer basic amenities that include private bathrooms and 24-hour room service.Take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool or relax with a traditional Thai massage before heading for a session in the sauna. For some fun in the sun, Phra Nang Beach is only a 5-minute walk away. If you need to send an email home or surf the internet, an internet corner is available.After a long day out exploring the island and its natural wonders, head back for a delicious meal at Diamond Cave’s on-site restaurant by the bay. It offers Thai and European cuisine along with barbecue favorites.
- Good location, relatively cheap and ok value for money on the whole.
- we had ants in the bed of the first room we rented and requested a new room and the staff accommodated us without giving us a difficult time. They also kept our luggage for us on the last day after check-out while we went to the beach which was nice!
- The whole facility is decent, every bungalow has a little terrace, there´s a pool.
- Good egg station. Average filter coffee. Overall average
- The pool was utterly magnificent. Being amongst all that beauty and in the limestone mountains was breathtaking. Our AC broke and they had us in another room within minutes. This property isn’t on the side as the beach so be aware, however it’s a quick walk over. Certainly not an issue.
Top Resorts In Ko Poda Krabi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ko Poda Krabi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Poda Krabi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ko Poda Krabi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!