10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ko Phangan Koh Phangan – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Phangan Koh Phangan is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ko Phangan Koh Phangan:
Cafe 2401 and Guesthouse
Located in Ko Phangan, 31 miles from Ko Tao, Cafe 2401 and Guesthouse features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Chaweng is 11 miles from Cafe 2401 and Guesthouse, and Lamai is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 9 miles from the property.
You can just feel the passion and care that Srini and Nok put into their beautiful guesthouse. The rooms are clean and simply furnished; with the most amazing view! The restaurant food is spectacular, just like everyone else commented; and always served with a warm and genuine smile 🙂
We are rather independent travellers so we were away most of the days doing our own thing, but Srini was very ready to help with any question or tips to help around the Island.
The guesthouse is perched up a steep hill so you definitely need a scooter but that’s also great for exploring the Island. Srini will point you in the right direction for scooter rental that you can walk too (pretty standard 250 bht/day)
- The hospitality of our hosts was wonderful, the food excellent and the view out of this world.
- Best place, also the restaurant is great! Stunning view
Hosts: Welcomed us with a drink and a map of the island and took time to explain us what to visit. They were super helpful giving information for bike rent etc. and the whole stuff was always extremly friendly and made us feel being at home.
View: The view from the restaurant and balcony is amazing. Great spot for sunsets.
Food: The food in the restaurant is great! (reasonable prices for excellent Indish food) We always had breakfast and dinner there as it was very comfortable and the quality very high.
Location: If you search for parties and bars, the guesthouse might be a bit off, but if you search for some rest and a central starting point for island tours on a bike, the location is perfect as all major streets come together in the south-west.
- Everything about our stay. From the brilliant owners and staff to the great food and the breathtaking views.
- You can just feel the passion and care that Srini and Nok put into their beautiful guesthouse. The rooms are clean and simply furnished; with the most amazing view! The restaurant food is spectacular, just like everyone else commented; and always served with a warm and genuine smile 🙂
Haad Chao Phao Resort
One of our best sellers in Haad Chao Phao! Haad Chao Phao Resort offers accommodations in Haad Chao Phao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find ticket service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Ko Tao is 24 miles from Haad Chao Phao Resort, and Ko Phangan is 5 miles away. Samui Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Very cute, beach vibes, very chilled out, AMAZING location in the yoga area of the island.
- On an idyllic location, right by the beach, with the loveliest common area, what actually shonez most in the place is the service which is just superlative.The caring, attentive, wonderful people who work and gather there are aimply special.
- This beach is very tranquil, the restaurant is a very relaxed chill/hangout. Bit alternative, not the fancy resort type, nice vibe!
- Great shower, excellent Indian restaurant, friendly staff
- Visited during the Full moon party, so the price we paid compared to other place was very low. However, its very far from the Hadrin Beach where the party takes place & hence not advisable if you are only coming for the party night. The girl at the bar was very helpful & atmosphere is peaceful, good for a long stay & to explore the Island which i couldn’t due to paucity of time. . Since i didn’t sleep in & was out all night, cant really comment on the comfort of the place. Overall i good deal in comparison to other places. And they serve really good Indian cuisine & the restaurant overlooks the Ocean (Scenic).
The Blue Parrot
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Blue Parrot offers accommodations in Baan Tai, just 28 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 3.5 miles from The Blue Parrot, and Chaweng is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from The Blue Parrot.
- The food was amazing so we ate there for most of our stay. Would definitely recommend and it’s a 20 minute walk from the pier so can save on taxis. Staff were friendly and helped us hire mopeds. The restaurant was right on the beach and from your room it’s less than a 20 second walk which is just like heaven!
- Close to the beach, relatively close to the main street with shops and restaurants.
- The room was nicely decorated and spacious, the AC worked properly and the shower was warm/had great pressure. The resort is located near Thong Sala pier (short taxi ride away, 100B per person), also near the restaurants, convenience stores with ATMs and laundry and motorbike services (they rent out motorbikes at the resort for same prices as outside) in Baan Tai. The staff is super friendly and helpful, they answered all our questions and helped us book tours and taxis. The lobby has a patio that looks over the beach. The restaurant, attached to the lobby area, seemed a bit pricey at first but we had breakfast and dinner there, it was delicious and the portions were big- good value for money. In the evening they turn on little lamps in the garden which makes it look magical!
Air con room was spacious and clean
well tendered gardens, there was always someone cleaning and sweeping the grounds
free pool table
easy to rent moped at 200b per day
- Location was good, breakfast tasty and value for money, staff lovely and the beach right at your feet.
Two Rocks Bungalows
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Two Rocks Bungalows is located in Baan Tai in the region of Koh Phangan, just 29 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, room service, ticket service and a shops at the property.You can play pool at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for snorkeling. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Ko Phangan is 3.3 miles from Two Rocks Bungalows, and Chaweng is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- What you see is exactly what you get. It’s basic and clean, which is all I needed. The bar is fab and relaxing with hammocks and cushions. It’s a great sunset spot too with views over Samui. I will defo be back here
- Booked two rooms for 4 people only one was available. It was filthy, disgusting. Email from booking.com advising payment for 1 room had been reduced when it had not been.
- the location was unreal. just behind the main street and right on the beach. the most gorgeous sunsets accompanied by reggae music and hammocks. what more do you want?
- Good Location however not great value for money, as we stayed in another bungalow for half the price which was cleaner with air conditioning, fridge freezer and hot water.
- The staff were excellent and made sure you were well taken care of.
Coco Garden Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a garden and sun terrace, Coco Garden Resort is located in Thongsala, just 28 miles from Ko Tao. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the bowling alley. Ko Phangan is 3.5 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a sitting area. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen are available.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or a drink at the bar.Chaweng is 13 miles from Coco Garden Resort, and Lamai is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Amazing uninterrupted sea view from the room. Rooms v comfy and v v clean. Staff exceptionally helpful and had loads of great advice / recommendations. Food was fantastic. Excellent bar on the beach!
- Stayed one night for stop over as needed to be near the pier. 10 min drive to pier. Comfy beds, own cottage is nice wit hammock on the decking. Right on the beach
- It was just like our own small private bamboo hut for the week we stayed there / Nice area to sit eat and relax on the balcony / Adrian the owner was excellent very pleasant friendly and helpful with everything great guy! / one minute walk from beach / relaxing area with comfortable Thai pillows beside the bar facing the ocean
- Coco’s beach and beach bar were excellent, as was the restaurant and location. You get more than what you pay for; highly recommended!
- Great staff, clean rooms and surrounding areas, yummy food, and super cute dogs.
Golden Beach Resort Koh Phangan
Golden Beach Resort Koh Phangan is located in Baan Tai, just 30 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms.The resort also provides bike rental. Ko Phangan is 3.7 miles from Golden Beach Resort Koh Phangan, and Chaweng is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The beachfront bungalow exceeded our expectations! It’s right on the private beach & among big rocks…2 steps to the sand & ocean with panoramic view of Koh Samui. Comfy bed, good A/C & fridge.
- The place is really good because of the beach just down
- Right on the water. Peaceful and quiet. Location location.
- Cheap room for value. Nice staff and on a secluded beach. Totally quiet and peaceful
- The perfect location on the beach. Nice and quiet with a nice view
Silvermoon Beach & Jungle Resort
One of our best sellers in Baan Khai! Silvermoon Beach & Jungle Resort is located in Baan Khai, 31 miles from Ko Tao and 4.3 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find ticket service at the property.Chaweng is 11 miles from Silvermoon Beach & Jungle Resort, and Lamai is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Beds hard, but life there was wonderful. Great hosts and food. Beach excellent. Will return.
- Nice location, by the beach and near town. We found all we needed. Nice bar with a pool table and good ambience.
- Beautiful secluded beach with amazing sunsets, really friendly and helpful staff in particular Nuk who is an absolute angel and does everything from her heart. Very good Thai and western food at the restaurant at fair prices especially the Sunday barbecue which can’t be missed . You will arrive as guests and leave as friends.
- Great food. Nice beach. Lovely, helpful people. Relaxed and laid back attitudes. Excellent english speaking.
- We liked everything in this place. If you go to Koh Phangan, you should really stay here. Staff was the best i have ever met.
Lime n Soda Backpackers
One of our top picks in Thongsala.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Lime n Soda Backpackers is located in Thongsala in the region of Koh Phangan, just 28 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong and pool at the resort. Ko Phangan is 3.8 miles from Lime n Soda Backpackers, and Chaweng is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from Lime n Soda Backpackers.
- Lovely beach huts, sunset is good and the pool real nice
I stayed in Lime n soda for almost 3 weeks. I’ve never had such a friendly and helpful staff with a positive mood.
Very clean, with all necessary equipment. Very good location, close to the ferry, restaurants, massages etc.
I would choose this place again next time
- Great location close to markets, ferry, and town but also on a pretty quiet stretch of beach with excellent windsurfing
- Lovely beach front location. Beds were big a d comfy. Shower was good too.
- The private huts are really nice and clean. Big bed, good AC and spacious. The swimming pool is nice to jump into in the evening but isn’t very cold so doesnt really cool you down. Good atmosphere, table tennis, happy hour at the bar from 6pm, lovely bean bags to sit on and watch the sun go down.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Phatcharee Resort offers accommodations in Baan Tai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is concierge services at the property.You can play pool at this guesthouse, and car rental is available. Ko Tao is 30 miles from Phatcharee Resort, and Ko Phangan is 3.4 miles away. Samui Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Bungalows were really great with a big balcony and pool view (optional). Peaceful resort. Friendly staff. Great food/cook on site. Clean pool with sunloungers. Free pool table. I would stay here again and recommend anyone reading this review to go ahead and book you won’t be disappointed.
- Food was very well prepared,good and reasonably priced.
- If you rent a bike,the location is very good for traveling around the island.The room is good.
- The resort was exactly the same as in booking.com pictures. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful
- Absolutely stunning little resort. Modern and spacious room and bathroom. Not often do we eat at the hotel but we thought we would for a change. And we ended up eating there every night. This hotel has some of the best food I have ever tasted. And would highly recommend the mince and potatoes
Nice Moon Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a garden, Nice Moon Resort is located in Baan Tai. Ko Tao is 28 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.There is also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit.Ko Phangan is 3.4 miles from Nice Moon Resort. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from Nice Moon Resort.
- We were staying in a simple bungalow with AC and hot shower – everything was relatively clean, but for this price is perfect (I have a something to compare with at the same area). Staff extremely nice and responsive! But! There was a small chicken farm right next to our bungalow, so nice birds were starting to scream at 5 am, unfortunately this something that we couldne’t expect. If you have no problems with that, then it’s a great place to stay or ask for the bungalow which is located not directly to ?
- Everything you might need were near etc. the beach, gym and all kind of services and stores.
- Very chilled, good if you don’t want anything to do but beach days
- Just couple of minutes walk to the beach. Bangalows were being cleaned every day which was great.
- Cute authentic bungalows in great location near beach.
Top Resorts In Ko Phangan Koh Phangan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ko Phangan Koh Phangan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!