10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ko Lanta Koh Lanta – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Lanta Koh Lanta is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ko Lanta Koh Lanta:
Siam Lanta Resort
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Klong Toab Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 6 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Siam Lanta Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 38 miles from Siam Lanta Resort.
- Location, location – I loved that the property was set back off the beach road and into the jungle. It was so nice to listen to the birds and watch the monkeys in the morning at both the breakfast pavilion and the chairs outside the bungalow. The staff is SO nice. Yas the driver is great guy. The ladies that run the front desk always have a big smile to start the day – Good Morning!
- Staff was really friendly and helpfull. The place is peaceful and very clean. We will go back!
- Super nice staff who was always helpful. They also helped ja to Book a Ferry and provided ja with helpful tips. Thank you for the great time!!
- Spacious room, scooter rental directly on spot, very friendly and helpful staff with good english skills, pick-up from the pier provided on arrival
- Room was beautiful. Pool was lovely and relaxing. Very nice atmosphere so chilled and very clean. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Malee Sirin Oldtown Resort
Malee Sirin Oldtown Resort is located in the Koh Lanta Old Town neighborhood in Ko Lanta, just 3.6 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is an ATM, a shared lounge, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Trang Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Super friendly staff, hotel is very clean and seems very new! Aircon works great, bathroom is great size. Location is less then 5 min walk to the old pier and town! Lots of selection of redteraunts and when we left reception lady helped us call a taxi to take us to our destination
- Personnel d’une gentillesse et d’un respect admirable, chambre très propre, rapport qualité prix impecable, a l’ecoute de vos besoin je recommande fortement !!
- Literie confortable. Proche des commerces de la vieille ville. Location de vélos gratuite (bien pour aller dans la vieille ville, mais le reste est difficilement faisable à vélo)
- L’accueil est juste génial. Merci à Bee pour son aide et son sourire ainsi qu’à Han pour ses bons petits déjeuners. Lanta old town est vraiment mignon, loin du flot touristique. Nous avons adoré notre séjour, encore merci. Nous espérons y revenir!!!
Zimmer sind schön und sauber
Chefin und ihr Mann sind sehr nett und aufmerksam
Preis/Leistung Verhältnis ist unschlagbar
One of our top picks in Ko Lanta.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Tucked away on Koh Lanta’s west coast and inspired by its natural surroundings, on the scenic Klongnin Beach, SriLanta is a boutique resort offering charming villas set amidst a tranquil tropical landscape, just across the road from the beach. It showcases different styles of accommodations including rustic Thai-style Veranda villas, Plantation Villas, deluxe suites, Mandara rooms as well as the Beach House. Guests can relax at a large beachside pool and a spa.SriLanta’s rustic thatched villas sit on the hillside, offering garden or mountain views. They are designed to reflect traditional Thai living with its local furnishings. They are all equipped with air conditioning, a safe and a minibar.Indulge with a relaxing massage at the spa or recharge with Yoga and meditation sessions. The hotel has plenty of lounge chairs, perfect for enjoying a drink or reading in between swims.If you’re looking for adventure, arrange with the helpful staff for activities that range from snorkelling and jungle trekking to island-hopping and diving.Take pleasure in outdoor dining at Surya Chandra Restaurant, which serves traditional Thai cuisine or head over to Chedi Beach Front Restaurant where seafood BBQ and a range of international dishes can be sampled. To unwind and enjoy the beautiful sunset, head to the Ten Face Beach Bar, which offers drinks and light refreshment by the beachfront.
– The room was huge, a lovely style suite in a thoughtful design, with a nice balcony.
– Breakfast is a great buffet selection, overlooking the beach
– The resort grounds seem very new, and the layout is fab (rooms are all positioned past the road, and the shared facilities like pools and restaurants are on the beach side)
– The bell boys are amazing, very helpful with taking our bags to our rooms
– Motorbike rental on site
– Lovely beaches and great locations for some nearby restaurants and bars
- Very cozy beach. Comfortable room with all necessary facilities. Worth paying. Great place to relax. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Safe for female solo traveler.
- The food was absolutely the best. The staff was very helpfull, fluent English. Rather calm and quiet resort for those who want to just have some rest. the greenery around is beautifull. Very nice swimming pool!
This place is amazing, you get the best of both worlds, the beach and being part of the islands nature and wildlife.
Our Veranda Villa was rustic and just want we wanted but would suggest the other suites for people travelling that are looking for a more luxurious room.
The villa was able to open all sides and had a really lovely veranda to sit and watch the monkeys, view the sea or just listen to the wildlife.
- very kind staff, delicious food (at the hotel’s thai restaurant), excellent cocktails, open air beach view massage
- – The room was huge, a lovely style suite in a thoughtful design, with a nice balcony.
Andaman Lanta Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Andaman Lanta Resort is located in Ko Lanta in the region of Koh Lanta, just 19 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find room service at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Railay Beach is 30 miles from Andaman Lanta Resort, and Ko Ngai is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Great AC (cool and quiet), comfy bed (not usual rock hard Thai bed), great pool.
- Outdoor pool, complimentary water given per day, the room was always clean, right on the beachfront
- The pool area was wonderful with plenty of lounge chairs. Very clean pool.
- Andaman Lanta Resort has an amazing swimmingpool and is located on the beach. It’s the perfect place to completely relax. They offer massages with a view on the beach for a good price as well. On the beach near the hotel are some really nice restaurants like the Koala Bar.
Good Locations, for the beach, restaurant, all staffs very professional.
The property is old, swimming pool and sunbed not enough for a number of guests.
Comparing with the price and room, that ‘s not valuable.
LaLaanta Hideaway Resort
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Lanta, 28 miles from Phi Phi Don, LaLaanta Hideaway Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is provided.There is room service at the property.Ko Ngai is 10 miles from LaLaanta Hideaway Resort, and Koh Kradan is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Trang Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful in organizing trips and activities.
Staff and location are World class- food fantastic
Special dinner with courses beyond the menu was unique.
- The hotel was really great! The atmosphere, the beach, the pool and the restaurant were fantastic.
Secluded hotel in a beautiful location. Quiet and relaxing the perfect place to get some rest. The beach is surrender by a
Tropical forest, amazing!
- The staff were lovely, the location and accommodation was beautiful. Loved the restaurant.
Lanta Happy Hill
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lanta Happy Hill offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Phi Phi Don is 20 miles from Lanta Happy Hill, and Ko Ngai is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 35 miles from Lanta Happy Hill.
- The lodges are located in nice garden. They are wooden little houses, very clean and comfortable. The hotel is located a little walk from the Relax beach and there are some restaurants around. You definitely want to rent a scooter and explore the island on your own (sxooters are.available at the property). The owner is very helpful and you can also book some trips directly there. Highly recommended.
Everyone here was so lovely! We received a free upgrade to one of the quieter rooms located towards the back away from the road. It was huge! And spotlessly clean.
Breakfast was amazing value and great quality.
The location, just across the road from Relax beach, was super- we watched some amazing sunsets from the beach bars there.
If we had stayed longer we would definitely have hired scooters to get around to other parts of the island.
- Nice and clean accommodation. The owner is super helpful and very kind. Nice breakfast as well!
- Great staff and so many friendly cats! Love this place! Fast wifi too
Great friendly owner who is super helpful with everything.
Location is good for a combination of beaches with facilities and more natural.
Saladan Beach Resort
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Lanta, 19 miles from Phi Phi Don, Saladan Beach Resort features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool.You will find ticket service at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles, bike rental, and car rental. Ao Nang Beach is 30 miles from Saladan Beach Resort, and Krabi is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 31 miles from the property.
1. The place is infested with mozzies.
2. The Ned and pillows etc is not clean ie I got a bad rash from sleeping on their mattresses and pillows.
3. The water taps are rusty. Theres a funny flavour to the water.
4. The water pressure trickles like an old folk with a bad incontinence. Bad!
5. The aircon does not work well. Its either cold or very very cold. Strange.
6. The breakfast was bad. Waste of good food.
7. TV Channels are severely lacking in quality
- The staff were absolutely amazing and couldn’t do enough for us! Good location for trips to Phi Phi as so close to the ferry port! The food was great, the pool and beach area was brilliant! Such a wonderful view of the sunset! It was truely stunning.
- Moto rental at hotel, staff very friendly, massage in the room! breakfast with sea view, good selection breakfast, made our transfer to krabi very comfortable
Staff was amazing, very nice and helpful !
Gave us a map without asking and told u s all the nice things to do.
Cheap and nice scooter for rent at the property.
- Photos do not represent the resort fairly. Rather outdated now, in desperate need of an upgrade. Do not bother with the standard rooms I wouldn’t let my dog sleep in there, Mosquitos are everywhere. Air con did not work properly very old. We immediately requested upgrade to a bungalow which was better but almost double the price. You can hear your neighbours through the joining door easily.
- 1. The place is infested with mozzies.
Green Chilli Bungalows
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Klong Khong Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 21 miles from Phi Phi Don, Green Chilli Bungalows features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.Ko Ngai is 17 miles from Green Chilli Bungalows, and Koh Kradan is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Very nice bungalows, essential but enough to spend a nice stay. Very nice staff, great location in Ko Lanta, close to a small village and in a strategic position for excursions to the near islands.
- The staff was always friendly and they were very helpful with everything during our stay. The food was so good, better than at the restaurants on the main street. My favourite very fried rice and the spicy tuna salad with herbs. Also fruit shakes and Thai ice coffee were delicious. The location at the Klong Kong Beach was perfect. And you can swim the whole day, because if you go around 40 meters to the right, in front of Veranda Lanta Resort, there are only a few rocks in the water and you can easily access the deeper water and swim even when there is low tide.
- Location is great just a few steps from the beach. There are a lots of bars, restaurants on the beach and cheaper ones at the road.
Right on the beach. Friendly staff. Comfortable bungalows with reclining bench and hammock.
We could only stay one night as it was booked out which says a lot about the popularity of this place.
- Price,nice area,beach, nice bungalow,good fun,not to hot,was ok at night
Mook Lanta Eco Resort
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Koh Lanta’s Mook Lanta Boutique Resort is located 150 feet from Phra Ae Beach. It features unique villas on stilts with modern interiors. The resort offers traditional Thai massage services.Mook Lanta Resort is a 2-hour drive from Krabi International Airport and a further 43 miles away by ferry.Villas with balconies are in tropical surroundings and come equipped with a TV. Select villas feature an outdoor bathroom.Guests can rent a motorbike to explore the surroundings or make other sightseeing arrangements at the tour desk. The hotel has an internet corner.Traditional Thai cuisine and European favorites can be enjoyed at Sea View Mook Terrace restaurant.
The room was great. Clean and comfortable. Melissa was really helpful and pleasant to have a conversation with. Staff was helpful about everything. We booked tours through them, booked our bus tickets to go back.
Breakfast was great. Coffee in the morning was very good.
- If you have come to Thailand to eat a ‘Mook Muffin’ – aka fake Mcd’s breakfast served with a side of misogynist charm….then this place is perfect. The rank over-weight Peter Kay English owner should be ashamed with himself for the way he orders his staff around. Quote “I’m going to strangle one of them” It’s people like him that give Thailand’s ex-pact community a bad rep!
- Great little place in a calm area. We enjoyed the family room (VIP 2). Wifi was good, easy walking to beach, 7-11 and restaurants. Beach was good at high tide. Would happily stay there again. Big fridge in the room, so easy to buy breakfast and eat in the room
- Great breakfast. Comfortable rooms. Beautiful grounds. Great location.
- Really cool place to stay. Great location, great set up with everything you could need. We stayed in the aircon hut and it felt more like a hotel inside. Big airy room beautifully presented.
- The room was great. Clean and comfortable. Melissa was really helpful and pleasant to have a conversation with. Staff was helpful about everything. We booked tours through them, booked our bus tickets to go back.
Laguna Beach Club Resort
Located in Ko Lanta, 18 miles from Phi Phi Don, Laguna Beach Club Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental and car rental are available. Ao Nang Beach is 31 miles from Laguna Beach Club Resort, and Krabi is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 32 miles from Laguna Beach Club Resort.
- Well equipped rooms in excellent location, good pool, great beach, lovely staff, quiet
This was our second visit to Laguna beach resort, and we enjoyed as much as the first visit. Room was cleaned very well every day, and very good beds! The hotel area is well maintained and and pool nice and great for everyone. A perfect spot, everything you need is almost in an arms lenght.
Thank you to all the staff at Laguna beach club!
- Freindly staff, pool area, good breakfast service at a good value.
- The pool was excellent, the room very confortable, breakfast also good.
Being on the beach was nice.
The pool was nice, that it was segmented for different depths was good.
Top Resorts In Ko Lanta Koh Lanta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ko Lanta Koh Lanta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!