10 Best Resorts To Stay In Kipu Kauai – Top Hotel Reviews
Kipu Kauai is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kipu Kauai. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kipu Kauai. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kipu Kauai. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kipu Kauai right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kipu Kauai with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Kipu Kauai:
Kauai Marriott Resort
Located in Lihue, 20 miles from Princeville, Kauai Marriott Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The resort has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 1.2 miles from Kauai Marriott Resort.
- The resort was lovely. The restaurants we very good but only 5 within walking distance. Facility was clean, room was comfortable. Great place for familes with children. They have their own pool and lots to do.
- Beautiful gardens, nice swimming pool, excellent location!
My wife and I stayed for five nights and had a great time.
The room was clean with nice linens and nightly turn-down service. The pool is very nice. It doesn’t have a swim-up bar, but they have great poolside waitstaff. Nice pool towels so you don’t have to carry towels from your room.
We enjoyed the free fitness walks each morning lead by a trainer.
The beach location is great because it is protected by the bay and the waves are gentle. But there is also a section where the surfers could get good rides all day long, every day.
We tried most of the restaurants, and liked the poolside Kuki’s the best. The Mai Tai’s are delicious and strong, so take it slow on that second one. We liked the grab-n-go breakfasts on the Terrace.
We had a car and it was easy to drive to Waimea Canyon and Poipu beach area. There is plenty of free parking at the Marriott.
Shuttle to hotel was quick and a very short ride. Nice! Grounds are beautiful and the view overlooking the pools and beach are very nice and welcoming and for first time visitor, a WOW!
Nice little shops within walking distance and good choice of eateries. Duke’s was very good.
- Central location. Very close to airport. Pretty cool private beach. Awesome pool with 4 hot tubs.
Marriott’s Kaua’i Beach Club
On Kalapaki Beach, this Lihue resort features accommodations with free Wi-Fi and kitchenettes. A large outdoor pool area, spa facilities and 6 restaurants are on site.A flat-screen HD cable TV with pay options and DVD player are standard in each of the accommodations at Marriot Kaua’i Beach Club. A sitting area is provided. Select rooms offer ocean views from a private balcony.Multiple outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs are available for guest relaxation. A fitness center is provided. The Kauai Lagoons Golf Course is on site.The Alexander Day Spa and Salon features Hawaiian-influenced massage, body treatments and salon services. Beach cabana massages are available.Kukui’s on Kalapaki Beach highlights creative Pacific Rim and island-inspired cuisine. Toro Tei serves contemporary Japanese sushi. Fresh seafood in a fine oceanfront dining setting is provided at Duke’s. Café Portofino features outdoor Italian dining. Kalapaki Grill serves American fare. Aupaka Terrace is open for grab-and-go breakfast options and fresh coffee.A complimentary airport shuttle to Lihue Airport, just a mile away, is provided. Poipu is a 30-minute drive away.
- Everything was beyond beautiful and things from meal choices and shopping were conveniently close. The pool stayed open late which I loved because nighttime swimmingwas such a blast. The buffet in the morning was exceptional and the airport shuttle made transportation effortless. I really enjoyed so many aspects of the resort
Location: hotel is super close to airport which was great when we took shuttle to pick up our rental car from airport. the location on the island is also really nice. Even though we were close to airport, we didn’t hear the planes at all. the helicopters were everywhere and you heard them several times a day but wasn’t too bad. We took the car and spent a full day on the North shore and then another full day on the South shore and it didn’t take long to either shore.
Accommodations: beds are comfy but our “ocean view” was very poor. if you looked past the big cement wall and zoomed in, you could see the ocean but not enough to sit and enjoy from balcony.
The pool is big and amazing and the beach area is pretty but if you want a more peaceful beach, rent a car and head North or South to some of the more private beaches.
I did like that our beach area was calm and you always saw people paddle boarding or swimming.
- Beautiful property. Awsome view of pools and of ocean from our room. Really cant beat the location for ocean swimming.
- Nice big pool and view. Friendly staff and checkin and beautiful grounds.
- I really loved the shampoo and conditioner. There was actually enough to wash my hair and it smelled amazing.
Marriott Kauai Lagoons
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Marriott Kauai Lagoons offers accommodations in Lihue, just 20 miles from Princeville. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 1.2 miles from Marriott Kauai Lagoons.
No reviews yet.
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Koloa.Located in the Poipu neighborhood in Koloa, 24 miles from Princeville, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for diving.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Lihue Airport is 9 miles away.
Great views of the ocean.
Great pool facilities.
- The Pool area was far beyond what I expected. We also got the breakfast package which I loved as well.
- Too expensive and they dont ever let a bottle of water in the room
- The room with balcony was great. Staff smiling and greeting you. Several restaurants each fabulous. Extensive walking paths and hiking paths, several excellent fresh and saltwater pools. There were beautiful plants & landscaping, fish ponds, ocean views, sunset/rises everywhere you looked.
- No complaints, this was a great property with friendly attentive staff.
- Spacious room/balcony.
Castle Kiahuna Plantation & The Beach Bungalows
One of our top picks in Koloa.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Surrounded by 35-acres of lush tropical gardens and right on Poipu Beach, this oceanfront property features easy access to a variety of recreational activities along with modern and spacious accommodations.Guests at the Castle Kiahuna Plantation are provided with complimentary and exclusive access to The Poipu Beach Athletic Club. A 82,000 gallon resort-style swimming pool with a slide, a 1,600 gallon hot tub, a sand bottom children’s pool, a terrace with lounge chairs and 10 tennis courts are available at The Poipu Beach Athletic Club. The Poipu Beach Athletic Club is open 9 am-6 pm daily and closed on Monday.Castle Kiahuna Plantation and the Beach Bungalows are situated only a short distance from many of Kauai’s main attractions and activities. Discover the island’s first sugar plantation at Old Koloa Town or take a scenic hike through Waimea Canyon. Tour the National Tropical Botanical Gardens or shop at Poipu Shopping Village.Numerous recreational activities, including top-rated golf courses are also situated close to the property. Take a helicopter ride over the forests, view undersea life while snorkeling or learn to surf.Castle Kiahuna also features outdoor barbecue facilities along with in-room private lanais and full kitchens.
- The location was perfect and the facility at Kiahuna Plantations is wonderful.
- Beautiful location, exquisite gardens and beach. All amenities close by. One bedroom spaicious and well equipped fo a couple.
- Amazing location, close to the surf. The unit was a good size, well equiped and nice. Even tough we rented a garden view unit, we did not feel we were far from the beach (we were located in the units next to the road).
- Only one pkg of coffee. No condiments with which to cook. Far from beach – not like picture advertised. Was clean & confortable.
- The beach is beautiful…perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
Koa Kea Hotel & Resort
One of our best sellers in Koloa! On Poipu Beach on Kauai’s south shore, this boutique Koloa resort features an on-site restaurant and spa. Furnished balconies and free Wi-Fi are included in all luxurious guest rooms.A flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station and a coffee machine are available in each air-conditioned room at Koa Kea Hotel & Resort. Upscale furnishings, subtle colored linens, plush bathrobes and premium toiletries are also provided. Select rooms have ocean views from oversize windows.Featuring ocean views, the Red Salt Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner and serves American fare serving fresh Hawaiian seafood and produce. A poolside bar serving lunch is also available at the 100% non-smoking Kauai Koa Kea Hotel & Resort. 24-hour room service is available.The spa at Koa Kea incorporates natural local ingredients in their massage, facial and body treatments. Oceanside and in-room massage services are also available.An outdoor pool is available for guest relaxation. Free valet parking is provided.National Tropical Botanical Garden is 3 miles away. Waimea Canyon State Park is a 1-hour drive from Koloa.
- We have been to Hawaii past 20 years and this place is the only one where looking for a place to sit by the pool was not stressful because of guests reserving chairs and then occupying them all day without actually using them for long periods of time. The little details like lemon water, papaya juice and fresh fruit available in the lobby was a special touch.
- Food was amazingly good!!!! Ate most meals at hotel cause they were so good – even the room service – fast and perfect
- Four of us were unexpectedly in need of a last minute hotel due to a plane mechanical problem. After 10 hours in the airport, we were told the plane would not leave until the next day and announced there were no hotels available. Fortunately, we were able to book the last available room in the area on Booking.com at Koa Kia. We thought we were getting a room with two double beds which shown on the site, but at arrival the desk clerk said they had no roooms with two beds. The staff were fabulous in accomodating us with extra blankets as cushioning for the two of us who needed to sleep on the floor, extra bedding, pillows, robes and toiletries. I highly recommend this property and hope to return in the future.
- Everything. The food the vibe the staff totally top 3 places I have ever stayed
- The Room was beautifully decorated, cleaned daily and had a turn down service. The resort has beautiful grounds with lighted tiki torches and ring fires for the cool evenings. The valets, front desk, restaurant & housekeeping employees were friendly and helpful.
Sheraton Kauai Resort
One of our top picks in Koloa.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Sheraton Kauai Resort offers accommodations in Koloa, just 24 miles from Princeville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lihue Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Great food and ample portions at a reasonable price. Greater value than I anticipated for resort dining.
- Restaurant was great, breakfast was beyond expectations
- Best beach, excellent restaurants, super quiet, pools were great!
- Comfy beds, super close to the beach if you book an ocean view room. Cafe did really tasty pizzas and the yoga class was great.
- The grounds were pretty, proximity to the beach and service by staff was great. The beach pool are is a nice place to relax and poolside restaurant had goodness happy hour deals.
The Villas at Poipu Kai
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Poipu Beach Park is just a 12-minute walk from this Koloa resort, which features a tropical outdoor pool, hot tub and fitness center. Its modern, spacious three to four-bedroom villas feature private balconies.The Villas at Poipu Kai provide guests with complimentary umbrellas, coolers and chairs. It also has boogie boards and pool toys. Massages are also available.Each villa features a full kitchen with granite countertops and a living room with a flat-screen TV and sofa. They include free Wi-Fi and have hardwood floors, laundry facilities and multiple bathrooms.Poipu Kai Villas is less than 1 miles from Poipu Bay Resort Golf Course. Allerton Garden Tours is a 5-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This beach resort has rooms with kitchen facilities, a spa and an outdoor pool with ocean views. It offers babysitting services and laundry facilities. Kiahuna Golf Club is a 5 minute drive away.All rooms are air-conditioned and have modern beds including a pull-out sofa bed. Each one comes with cable TV and a DVD player or VCR is available upon request.Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club’s rooms have a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave and variety of kitchen utensils. Accommodations have a small dining area.Guests can enjoy healthy snacks and salads at the Market Place. A variety of light dishes and drinks are available at the Honu Bar.Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club is 3 miles from Spouting Horn Park. The beachside activities at Shipwreck Beach are a 5 minute drive away.
- Condo was very nice. Great kitchen and bath. Very clean and upscale. Great location to all south and east shore adventures. The best beach!
Helpful front desk staff.
Small pool for kidd
- right on water. pools amazing. very festive. beaitiful
- Close to the beach, proximity to various dining options, decent room set up, available lounges and quiet areas
- Resort and property is very well kept and maintained.
Kauai Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Lihue! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. On the eastern coast of Kauai, this upscale 25-acre beachfront resort has a free shuttle service to Lihue Airport. It features 4 restaurants and bars, 4 swimming pools, a waterslide and 2 hot tubs are on site.Featuring a private balcony, each room at Kauai Beach Resort comes equipped with a compact refrigerator and coffee maker. A cable TV and iPod docking station are also provided.The Naupaka Terrace Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and Pan-Asian steak and seafood specialties for dinner. The Naupaka Café has grab-and-go breakfast items. The Driftwood Bar and Grille features poolside lunches and drinks. Shutters Lounge has specialty drinks, appetizers and live music each evening. Room service is available.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests. A 24-hour fitness center is available. A tour and activities desk is available.Lydgate State Beach Park is a 5-minute drive away. Puakea Golf Course is 5 miles from Kauai Beach Resort.
- Friendly, helpful staff, great restaurants, amazing landscaping, perfect location!
- Beautiful resort with a free hula show on Tuesdays, which include free Mai Tais. Two restaurants on the property. Both were on the expensive side, but good, and we could have a few drinks and not have to worry about driving any where since we could just walk back to our room after dinner! A breakfast buffet is available at one of the restaurants at $22/person, however, we didn’t try it. The restaurant was always full of people each morning so it must have been good.
- The hotel is super big with a lot of buildings locates near the sea, you need a car to get to all the things in Kauai. Walk along the pools and beach and public areas in hotel was nice.
- Location on island is great. Near airport and centralized to tavel around the island.
- I thought the hotel itself was great, great location, pretty nice rooms and pool.
Top Resorts In Kipu Kauai Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kipu Kauai to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kipu Kauai but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kipu Kauai. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!