10 Best Resorts To Stay In Kingsbury Village Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Kingsbury Village Nevada is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kingsbury Village Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kingsbury Village Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kingsbury Village Nevada. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kingsbury Village Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kingsbury Village Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Kingsbury Village Nevada:
The Ridge Tahoe
One of our top picks in Stateline.On the Sierra Nevada ridge near Lake Tahoe, this Stateline hotel offers free ski shuttles, a putting green and full-service spa. A hot tub and indoor pool are also available.The Ridge Tahoe features rooms with a microwave and a refrigerator. Each room also includes a TV with a VCR/DVD player. Select suites provide a sitting area, a dining area and a full kitchen.Three tennis courts, billiards room and outdoor pools are located at the hotel. Guests can dine at the Hungry Bear Restaurant or the Ridge Club Deli, in the hotel.Area activities near the The Ridge Tahoe include golf, water skiing and boating. The hotel has easy access to 14 different ski areas. Snowmobiling, cross country skiing and sledding are also nearby.
- The hotel had everything you needed in it. Restaurants, game rooms, pool, spa etc
- Not much about the last suite. Time before five stars. It’s all about choosing the right building on the property
- room was stocked with utensils and has a ski option for advanded ski’ers.
Great location, right next to the stagecoach lift, which was accessible either with their own little lift or a shuttle that drove you right to the bottom. The staff at the ski rental shop was extremely nice and helpful.
The rooms are huge and have everything you need, we had a 2BR suite which had a full kitchen and a living room. Both bedrooms had huge bathrooms with a massive bathtub and a seperate shower.
- Beautiful resort — nice kitchenette with fridge, microwave, dishes. The bathroom and vanity were spacious and gorgeous with the granite counters. Nice view with a peek of Lake Tahoe and surrounding mountains.
The Ridge Pointe
Just 5 miles from Lake Tahoe, these apartments feature a free shuttle to Stateline Casino area. A flat-screen TV is included in all units. A hot tub and fitness center are available.A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room. Apartments include a full kitchen and a separate sitting area at The Ridge Pointe.A free ski shuttle to the stagecoach and boulder lodges at Heavenly Ski Resort is provided by The Ridge Pointe. A free shuttle to The Ridge Tahoe, as well as access to all of their facilities including various classes, indoor sports activities, and a kid’s club, is also available for guest use. Ski storage is included.Heavenly Ski Resort is a 15-minute drive from the apartments. Stagecoach chairlift at Heavenly Ski Resort is just a 5-minute walk away.
- If you’re skiing Heavenly, the location can’t be beat. Access to Carson Pass/ Kirkwood from the east is pretty good, too.
- The kitchen was fully equipped, balcony was nice, jacuzzi was great. Cozy living room with fireplace.
Check in was very poor, treated poor by staff. Confusing, first time I book a room and check in was in a whole other hotel, they could have said this in a message.
Roads way to steep for my truck, burned out the clutch. Roads not marked out very confusing ,,,
- Everything excellent! That room was amazing- big, clean,warm.And view from the windows was like in the winter fairy tales! Everybody in hotel were very helpful. We are had in hotel the hot pool outside,fitness room ( very clean and sunny),small sauna,also, was good.
The two bedroom apartments was very nice and quite comfortable for
The Ridge View
The Ridge View is located in Stateline, just 6 miles from South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Carson City is 15 miles from The Ridge View, and Virginia City is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 38 miles from The Ridge View.
Bed was big and comfortable. It has a kitchen so it is perfect for family that wants to cook their own breakfast in the morning to save a few bucks.
Place is quiet, which is good.
- Their indoor pool was small, but thought it was pretty cool that it connected to a bigger outdoor pool. You just had to swim under this wall divider. It snowed while we were there so you could swim while it was snowing. The jacuzzi was perfect temperature to sit in while it was snowing all around you.
- The front desk lady was very nice and so helpful. Food at the resort was very good.
The apartments is nice, big with a nice view. The location is good.
Free shuttle to downtown
- The master bed and bedroom were nice. The bathrooms were nice. The cooking pots and pans were ample for cooking in the room. I do believe we were the first to use them. It was certainly a nice option.
- Bed was big and comfortable. It has a kitchen so it is perfect for family that wants to cook their own breakfast in the morning to save a few bucks.
The Ridge Crest
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, The Ridge Crest is located in Stateline in the region of Nevada, just 5 miles from South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service, business center, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Carson City is 15 miles from The Ridge Crest, and Virginia City is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Great room with all facilities you need. We were able to cook dinner and Lake Tahoe is a great location
Sleep number bed !
Good break from everything –no cellphone signal, no traffic lights etc
- The close access to the Heavenly stagecoach lift and the friendly and convenient shuttle service. Our little Honda Fit was undergunned for the snow. So being able to get where we needed safely really helped make the trip. This was our first trip to the snow and we couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay. Especially for the reasonable price.
Where do i start?!!! So many bad things to say! 2 managers i have spoken to, one called Amanda Who basically has an attitude problem, and the other ones , who seems to actually want to help but doesnt follow through with anything!
Would not have put a rat in the management team
BE CAREFUL OF THE RESTAURANT MANGEMENT TEAM!!!
- I was not expecting such a nice apt type room. It was remodeled to the T…I was so impressed by everything that I am considering looking into a timeshare here. You will not be disappointed
Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa
One of our best sellers in Stateline! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a fine dining restaurant, this Stateline, Nevada resort is home to the Montbleu Theater. The Lake Tahoe shore is a 10 minute walk away. Skiing opportunities at Heavenly Ski Resort are a 10 minute drive away.Cable TV, plush linens, a sitting area and a tiled private bathroom with frosted glass are standard in every room at Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa. Select suites feature lake and mountain views and a spa bathtub for two.A fitness center, nightclubs and a casino are provided on site. Guests can enjoy a full service spa at Resort Montbleu Casino & Spa.For formal dining, guests can dine on site at the Four Diamond, Ciera Steak & Chophouse. MontBleu Café, Café del Soul and The Zone offer casual dining options on site as well.Lake Tahoe Airport and South Lake Tahoe, California are within a 15 minute drive of Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa. Shopping at Heavenly Village is a 10 minute walk away.
- Service and food at Cafe del Soul is excellent. They make the best home-fried potatoes in America. The bathrooms are designed for comfort, but could use more light. The back lighting at the counter/mirror is a little sparse for our tastes.
- The bathroom had been recently remodeled. The restaurants were good. The location was convenient. We enjoyed the pool. Kids liked the arcade.
- Very comfortable bed. Fantastic bathroom. Plenty to do in the casino and we enjoyed the Chinese restaurant, Starbucks and the champagne brunch. Plus there was a tubing slope near the car park which was great for the kids since most of Heavenly was closed due to high winds.
Front desk person was pleasant and chatty. The room was non-smoking, clean, and quiet. Housekeeping was prompt in replacing the broken iron. Room Service was quick and reasonable for breakfast. Food was OK, coffee shop standard.
The concert was the whole reason for the trip up to Tahoe. Beth Hart is an excellent performer!
- Room service Guy was really nice and excellent food
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.3 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. The resort has a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, room service and a shops at the property.This resort has ski storage and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- this property was beautiful, rooms were great, heated indoor pool and jacuzzi were great… great breakfast and super friendly staff…
- Everything was right on point. Everyone was so wonderful
- I love the location and the property itself rooms are clean
The front desk staff was super accommodating when we decided in the late afternoon to depart a day early due to an incoming winter storm. They offered, without us asking, to refund the final night of our stay and then put in the reservation notes the reason why we left so when booking.com called to confirm the information was already there. We know they could have easily (and justifiably) made us pay for our final night. That level of customer service was greatly appreciated.
The location is also great, within easy walking distance of the Heavenly gondola (even in ski boots). There are lots of places to eat and shop within walking distance.
- The two-room suite was comfortable, and we liked that the TV’s offered full cable with lots of channel options. We also liked the koi pond and swimming pool. Free breakfast was a nice option though we only utilized it one of the three mornings we were there (see below). The location cannot be beat.
The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe offers accommodations in Stateline. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. South Lake Tahoe is 2.9 miles from The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe, and Carson City is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- This place was BEAUTIFUL. I had no idea it was only 8 months old. When we checked in we were offered champagne, which was nice. Our room was amazing. A huge bath, walk in shower, big comfy bed, balcony, and all the amenities needed for a great room. The property itself was beautiful. The lounge area was large and welcoming. Checkout was quick and painless, and the valet was only $10!
- Hot tub and heated pool were very relaxing with an amazing view! Our bathroom was excellent
- Great Location, friendly staff, comfortable room, valet parking, golf course
- So nice to stay in a non smoking hotel with no casino. Everything was so clean and fresh. The waitresses are so personable. The check in staff starts your stay off right by their courteous and friendly nature. They’ve really hired great people here including housekeeping.
- Hotel was absolutely beautiful right on the lake. The food was delicious and not over priced. Steve the bellman was very informative and helpful. Golf course was outstanding.
Forest Suites Resort at the Heavenly Village
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. In the heart of South Lake Tahoe, this California property features a hot breakfast buffet, wine and cheese receptions, and movie night. Lake Tahoe Airport is 7 miles away.All guest rooms provide cable TV. Forest Suites Resort at the Heavenly Village provides a desk and sitting area as well.Guests have access to an outdoor pool, hot tub, and free Wi-Fi throughout their stay at the Forest Suites. A fitness center, massage services, and free parking are available.Guests can visit Heavenly Lake Tahoe ski resort 2 miles away. Thomas F. Regan Memorial City Beach is 3 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was wonderful and rooms was comfortable and spacious.
- It was within walking distance of the casino. The lifts and stores.
- Check in was easy and staff was very pleasant and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was always well stocked and actually pretty tasty. Parking was easy. Perfect location. Accessibility to the Gondola was great, as was the accessibility to the village shops and restaurants.
- Overall I was very pleased with this place. We had a handicap suite so it was different than a regular suite. It was cleann. Just missing an oven. The staff was very friendly and helpful!
- Great location and easy walk to everything. The room was a bit dated but was clean
Harveys Lake Tahoe Hotel & Casino
One of our best sellers in Stateline! This hotel and casino in Stateline, Nevada offers live entertainment and various dining options. Heavenly Ski Resort is less than a 10-minute drive away.Harvey’s Lake Tahoe features a 51,700 ft² casino with non-stop gaming excitement. After gambling in the casino, guests can swim in the year-round, outdoor pool or enjoy the stunning views of the Sierra Mountains from the hot tub.Guests at Lake Tahoe Harvey’s can enjoy the best entertainment in the Cabo Wabo Cantina and The Improv at Harvey’s Cabaret. For on-site dining, guests can choose from traditional steakhouse dishes, Mexican cuisine and more.
- Amazing location, we had fun at the casinos at night and then in the morning were able to walk right across the street to the Gondola. Perfect for skiers who want somewhere fun to stay.
- The view was amazing out of the room…this alone made it worthwhile!
- The rooms were very small, there were no waters available nor coffee. There was no fan in the restroom when showering. It got very hot and air had to be turned on. Closet was so small it barely fit out jackets. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel.
- Just ok hotel, no more than 3 star hotel as expected.
- The price is great for the location. The location is perfect if you are skiing or want to enjoy the heavenly area. The rooms were comfortable and nice. Housekeeping staff were nice and didn’t mind getting us extra towels when needed. We went for a bachelor trip and had a great time.
3 Peaks Resort & Beach Club
One of our best sellers in South Lake Tahoe! Located 2 blocks from the Heavenly Valley Gondola, 3 Peaks Resort and Beach Club in South Lake Tahoe is a non-smoking mountain cabin-style hotel property offering fantastic hotel accommodations with a great Sierra mountain vacation experience.Beautiful Lake Tahoe scenery, large rooms, centrally located and pet friendly hotel rooms, are just a part of what makes the amenities at 3 Peaks superior to that of most other hotels and hotel resorts.
The space was great, loved the fireplace and tub. Staff was friendly and helpful. Kitchenette was stocked well with dishes and pans.
Wonderfully hot water!!
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Great location to everything and the price was amazing.
- Staff was very helpful. We accidentally booked the wrong weekend but they still accommodated us. Weird trip at first as they gave us the key to the wrong room as we did a late check in, but staff was very helpful working it out the next morning.
- Love the convenience to the Heavenly Gondola. We walked there with our ski boots on each morning. No need to pay for parking by the Gondola. There is usually coffee in the lobby and there is a coffee machine in the room.
- Spacious and roomy even for our little fur babies. Balcony was nice. Very comfortable and cozy.
- The space was great, loved the fireplace and tub. Staff was friendly and helpful. Kitchenette was stocked well with dishes and pans.
Top Resorts In Kingsbury Village Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kingsbury Village Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kingsbury Village Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kingsbury Village Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!