10 Best Resorts To Stay In Kingsbury Meadows Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Kingsbury Meadows Nevada is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Kingsbury Meadows Nevada:
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.3 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. The resort has a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, room service and a shops at the property.This resort has ski storage and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- this property was beautiful, rooms were great, heated indoor pool and jacuzzi were great… great breakfast and super friendly staff…
- Everything was right on point. Everyone was so wonderful
- I love the location and the property itself rooms are clean
The front desk staff was super accommodating when we decided in the late afternoon to depart a day early due to an incoming winter storm. They offered, without us asking, to refund the final night of our stay and then put in the reservation notes the reason why we left so when booking.com called to confirm the information was already there. We know they could have easily (and justifiably) made us pay for our final night. That level of customer service was greatly appreciated.
The location is also great, within easy walking distance of the Heavenly gondola (even in ski boots). There are lots of places to eat and shop within walking distance.
- The two-room suite was comfortable, and we liked that the TV’s offered full cable with lots of channel options. We also liked the koi pond and swimming pool. Free breakfast was a nice option though we only utilized it one of the three mornings we were there (see below). The location cannot be beat.
Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Featuring a barbecue, Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.5 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The Gondola at Heavenly is 2.9 miles from the property.All units feature a TV. Some units include a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Towels are featured.Aston Lakeland Resort also includes a playground.Ski equipment is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Location is excellent, apartments are big and comfortable
- Easy access to Heavenly, warm comfortable room, breakfast included
- Loved the location and facilities. I came with a group of 14 and we rented 2 town homes next to each other. They were so clean, ample space, and perfect for our weekend trip. The shuttles helped us out tremendously. We did not have to drive at all that weekend in all the traffic as the resort took us where we needed to go…whether downtown, heavenly resort for skiing, or restaurants.
Great condos. Very spacious and with a lot of features (deck, fireplace, big living room, well equipped kitchen). Convenient shuttle to and from town/skis lifts
Access to the lake (private beach) 20 second walking distance
Very friendly staff
- Property was spacious and roomy so no one was in anyone anyone else’s way.
David Walley’s Resort
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, David Walley’s Resort is located in Genoa, just 9 miles from South Lake Tahoe.Every room includes a TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.This resort has ski storage and bike rental is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Carson City is 13 miles from David Walley’s Resort , and Stateline is 6 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 36 miles away.
- The room was great for the money paid! Clean, cozy, warm. Great little park outside, and lots of place to walk around.
- We got a great price on a literally last hour booking. We found the room to be totally worth the price we paid.
- the resort is nice the surroundings are incredible. housekeeping was fantastic
- If you are willing to sit through a 90 presentation and tour of the growth and remodel of the property, they will give you 4 passes to the hot springs, ($55 ea) $125.00 to the restaurant, and a 3day/2ngt bonus vacation, about $700 in total.
Great customer service, great place to rest and far from city , I love it
And I will go back because I want to us the hot spring on the side which is not cheap , $50.00 for a day .
Forest Suites Resort at the Heavenly Village
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. In the heart of South Lake Tahoe, this California property features a hot breakfast buffet, wine and cheese receptions, and movie night. Lake Tahoe Airport is 7 miles away.All guest rooms provide cable TV. Forest Suites Resort at the Heavenly Village provides a desk and sitting area as well.Guests have access to an outdoor pool, hot tub, and free Wi-Fi throughout their stay at the Forest Suites. A fitness center, massage services, and free parking are available.Guests can visit Heavenly Lake Tahoe ski resort 2 miles away. Thomas F. Regan Memorial City Beach is 3 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was wonderful and rooms was comfortable and spacious.
- It was within walking distance of the casino. The lifts and stores.
- Check in was easy and staff was very pleasant and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was always well stocked and actually pretty tasty. Parking was easy. Perfect location. Accessibility to the Gondola was great, as was the accessibility to the village shops and restaurants.
- Overall I was very pleased with this place. We had a handicap suite so it was different than a regular suite. It was cleann. Just missing an oven. The staff was very friendly and helpful!
- Great location and easy walk to everything. The room was a bit dated but was clean
The Ridge Crest
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, The Ridge Crest is located in Stateline in the region of Nevada, just 5 miles from South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service, business center, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Carson City is 15 miles from The Ridge Crest, and Virginia City is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Great room with all facilities you need. We were able to cook dinner and Lake Tahoe is a great location
Sleep number bed !
Good break from everything –no cellphone signal, no traffic lights etc
- The close access to the Heavenly stagecoach lift and the friendly and convenient shuttle service. Our little Honda Fit was undergunned for the snow. So being able to get where we needed safely really helped make the trip. This was our first trip to the snow and we couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay. Especially for the reasonable price.
Where do i start?!!! So many bad things to say! 2 managers i have spoken to, one called Amanda Who basically has an attitude problem, and the other ones , who seems to actually want to help but doesnt follow through with anything!
Would not have put a rat in the management team
BE CAREFUL OF THE RESTAURANT MANGEMENT TEAM!!!
- I was not expecting such a nice apt type room. It was remodeled to the T…I was so impressed by everything that I am considering looking into a timeshare here. You will not be disappointed
The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe offers accommodations in Stateline. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. South Lake Tahoe is 2.9 miles from The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe, and Carson City is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- This place was BEAUTIFUL. I had no idea it was only 8 months old. When we checked in we were offered champagne, which was nice. Our room was amazing. A huge bath, walk in shower, big comfy bed, balcony, and all the amenities needed for a great room. The property itself was beautiful. The lounge area was large and welcoming. Checkout was quick and painless, and the valet was only $10!
- Hot tub and heated pool were very relaxing with an amazing view! Our bathroom was excellent
- Great Location, friendly staff, comfortable room, valet parking, golf course
- So nice to stay in a non smoking hotel with no casino. Everything was so clean and fresh. The waitresses are so personable. The check in staff starts your stay off right by their courteous and friendly nature. They’ve really hired great people here including housekeeping.
- Hotel was absolutely beautiful right on the lake. The food was delicious and not over priced. Steve the bellman was very informative and helpful. Golf course was outstanding.
Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa
One of our best sellers in Stateline! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a fine dining restaurant, this Stateline, Nevada resort is home to the Montbleu Theater. The Lake Tahoe shore is a 10 minute walk away. Skiing opportunities at Heavenly Ski Resort are a 10 minute drive away.Cable TV, plush linens, a sitting area and a tiled private bathroom with frosted glass are standard in every room at Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa. Select suites feature lake and mountain views and a spa bathtub for two.A fitness center, nightclubs and a casino are provided on site. Guests can enjoy a full service spa at Resort Montbleu Casino & Spa.For formal dining, guests can dine on site at the Four Diamond, Ciera Steak & Chophouse. MontBleu Café, Café del Soul and The Zone offer casual dining options on site as well.Lake Tahoe Airport and South Lake Tahoe, California are within a 15 minute drive of Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa. Shopping at Heavenly Village is a 10 minute walk away.
- Service and food at Cafe del Soul is excellent. They make the best home-fried potatoes in America. The bathrooms are designed for comfort, but could use more light. The back lighting at the counter/mirror is a little sparse for our tastes.
- The bathroom had been recently remodeled. The restaurants were good. The location was convenient. We enjoyed the pool. Kids liked the arcade.
- Very comfortable bed. Fantastic bathroom. Plenty to do in the casino and we enjoyed the Chinese restaurant, Starbucks and the champagne brunch. Plus there was a tubing slope near the car park which was great for the kids since most of Heavenly was closed due to high winds.
Front desk person was pleasant and chatty. The room was non-smoking, clean, and quiet. Housekeeping was prompt in replacing the broken iron. Room Service was quick and reasonable for breakfast. Food was OK, coffee shop standard.
The concert was the whole reason for the trip up to Tahoe. Beth Hart is an excellent performer!
- Room service Guy was really nice and excellent food
Harveys Lake Tahoe Hotel & Casino
One of our best sellers in Stateline! This hotel and casino in Stateline, Nevada offers live entertainment and various dining options. Heavenly Ski Resort is less than a 10-minute drive away.Harvey’s Lake Tahoe features a 51,700 ft² casino with non-stop gaming excitement. After gambling in the casino, guests can swim in the year-round, outdoor pool or enjoy the stunning views of the Sierra Mountains from the hot tub.Guests at Lake Tahoe Harvey’s can enjoy the best entertainment in the Cabo Wabo Cantina and The Improv at Harvey’s Cabaret. For on-site dining, guests can choose from traditional steakhouse dishes, Mexican cuisine and more.
- Amazing location, we had fun at the casinos at night and then in the morning were able to walk right across the street to the Gondola. Perfect for skiers who want somewhere fun to stay.
- The view was amazing out of the room…this alone made it worthwhile!
- The rooms were very small, there were no waters available nor coffee. There was no fan in the restroom when showering. It got very hot and air had to be turned on. Closet was so small it barely fit out jackets. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel.
- Just ok hotel, no more than 3 star hotel as expected.
- The price is great for the location. The location is perfect if you are skiing or want to enjoy the heavenly area. The rooms were comfortable and nice. Housekeeping staff were nice and didn’t mind getting us extra towels when needed. We went for a bachelor trip and had a great time.
The Ridge Pointe
Just 5 miles from Lake Tahoe, these apartments feature a free shuttle to Stateline Casino area. A flat-screen TV is included in all units. A hot tub and fitness center are available.A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room. Apartments include a full kitchen and a separate sitting area at The Ridge Pointe.A free ski shuttle to the stagecoach and boulder lodges at Heavenly Ski Resort is provided by The Ridge Pointe. A free shuttle to The Ridge Tahoe, as well as access to all of their facilities including various classes, indoor sports activities, and a kid’s club, is also available for guest use. Ski storage is included.Heavenly Ski Resort is a 15-minute drive from the apartments. Stagecoach chairlift at Heavenly Ski Resort is just a 5-minute walk away.
- If you’re skiing Heavenly, the location can’t be beat. Access to Carson Pass/ Kirkwood from the east is pretty good, too.
- The kitchen was fully equipped, balcony was nice, jacuzzi was great. Cozy living room with fireplace.
Check in was very poor, treated poor by staff. Confusing, first time I book a room and check in was in a whole other hotel, they could have said this in a message.
Roads way to steep for my truck, burned out the clutch. Roads not marked out very confusing ,,,
- Everything excellent! That room was amazing- big, clean,warm.And view from the windows was like in the winter fairy tales! Everybody in hotel were very helpful. We are had in hotel the hot pool outside,fitness room ( very clean and sunny),small sauna,also, was good.
The two bedroom apartments was very nice and quite comfortable for
Marriott’s Timber Lodge
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in South Lake Tahoe, 2.2 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly, Marriott’s Timber Lodge features free WiFi access and private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Staff was super friendly and mire than helpful. We dropped a gallon of milk we picked up for our kids and the container cracked and spilled everywhere. One of the valet/bell guys brought a whole new gallon to our room, so awesome! And the location was excellent.
- The room was spacious and nice. Loved having a fire place and the convenience of being walking distance to everything.
- I loved the ski valet and the teen area was great. The pool and hot tub were perfect for relaxing.
- Situated in the idealistic Heavenly Village you feel like you’ve stepped into a Christmas movie. We spent our days taking the gondola up the mountain and out nights eating by the fire and ice skating. It was a dream location. Our room was cosy and comfy with everything we needed. The facilities were wonderful with heated pools and hot tubs.
- Loved the design and function of the suite. It was very comfortable and relaxing.
Top Resorts In Kingsbury Meadows Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kingsbury Meadows Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!