10 Best Resorts To Stay In Khao Sok Surat Thani Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Khao Sok Surat Thani Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Khao Sok Surat Thani Province:
Khao Sok Riverfront Resort
One of our top picks in Khao Sok.Khao Sok Riverfront Resort is located in Khao Sok, 28 miles from Khao Lak and 18 miles from Ko Kho Khao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find an ATM at the property.Surat Thani Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, good location, clean and nice bungalows.
- Everything was perfect.. I only stayed for one night but nothing to complain. Room was clean. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Location was just 5 minutes walk from the park entrance. I’ve booked the overnight excursion and they offered a flashlight and towel without me even asking for it. Very thoughtful of the staff. I definitely would recommend this place!
- Really nice resort with nice staff. It was shame, that we stayed there just for one night, because we really liked it.
- The location, friendly staff, avarege kitchen, the jungel atmosphere, pick up and drop of to the main road, excellent daytour to the lake
- It was a short stay, only a night. The staff were great, super friendly and helpful. We booked a garden room which was lovely but the fan OMG! wasn’t enough to cool down the room in that heat. Next time I definitely would go for a room with AC. They organised an overnight lake tour for us which was awesome, they did a great job. Overall: good team, good trip, good stay.
The Hotel Khaosok and Spa
One of our best sellers in Khao Sok! Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, The Hotel Khaosok and Spa is located in Khao Sok in the region of Surat Thani Province, just 28 miles from Khao Lak. The resort has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. Surat Thani Airport is 45 miles away.
- Great hotel just a shame the pool was not that clean especially when you have children who want to swim after a long day out
- Very nice and quiet place, friendly staff, Sia helped us with transportation from the airport and transport to our next stop. Breakfast and dinner was good. Room was cosy, good beds. Make sure you go to the Cheow lake, the view is amazing!
- Super nice host helping us with everything we needed (Transportation to our next destination, activities in the national park) the food was also great. There is also a tennis court. We can highly recommend this place
- The room was big, breakfast was good. it was a nice stay and the staff was really realiable.
- The lady who owns the place is absolutely lovely. The staff were all great. Rooms were nice and clean. They drive you into town for free or it’s a 20 min walk. We were there for two nights to do the lake tour which was ridiculously beautiful. The hotel organised our transport to get to Khao lak afterwards. Overall, a great place to stay.
Art’s Riverview Lodge
One of our best sellers in Khao Sok! Featuring free WiFi, Art’s Riverview Lodge offers accommodations in Khao Sok, just 0.6 miles from Khao Sok. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The lodge was nice, the view from the restaurant area overlooking the river was lovely.
- The location on the river was fantastic. The staff were very helpful.
- Beautiful scenery, wonderful place by the river, tasty breakfast.
STUNNING terrasse on the river,
All the staff is really helpful and friendly,
Breakfast is good (specially the banana caramel homemade jam !!)
Strong wifi (on the terrasse only)
- Lovely helpful staff members, good food and amazing location!
Khaosok Las Orquideas Resort
One of our best sellers in Khao Sok! Located in Khao Sok, 28 miles from Khao Lak, Khaosok Las Orquideas Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room.There is a tour desk at the property.Surat Thani Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The staff were amazing and went out their way to have a chat and explain things in detail. Very easy to book our excursions in Khao Sok
- Friendly owner who was really helpful. The bungalow was very clean and it felt like sleeping in the jungle.
- Very friendly staff, we got fruits every evening, clean room in very nice surrounding
- Beautiful bungalows surrounded by jungle, extremely friendly and always helpfull staff. We also had our tours being organized there, no pre-booking of tours is necessary.
- staff tried to make us feel comfortable, helped us, good nature feeling
Khao Sok Royal Cliff Resort & Spa
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Khao Sok Royal Cliff Resort & Spa is located in Khao Sok. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Khao Lak is 28 miles from Khao Sok Royal Cliff Resort & Spa, and Ko Kho Khao is 17 miles from the property. Surat Thani Airport is 45 miles away.
Gorgeous property surrounded by the most amazing landscape we have ever seen. Khao Sok is such an amazing place and staying at this property allowed us to be immersed in nature and disconnect from our daily lives.
The pool is very refreshing and the loungers are very comfortable.
Our room was very clean and I was surprised by the bathroom as the shower allowed for different water pressures; it was really good!
Overall, this was great value for money and we’d love to return one day.
- Lovely pool. Great views from lobby. Friendly staff. Lovely room. Well organised lake tour.
The staff were exceptional – friendly and so helpful .
The food was amazing .
The property was amazing location but very remote .
Good trips to do were the Cheow Lang lake and the canoe trip on the local river . The staff at the hotel will arrange this for you at no extra cost .
- Fantastic location. Friendly staff. Beautiful pool. Stunning views. National park a short walk away. Shops and restaurants nearby. Parking.
We loved our stay here! The resort looks exactly like the photos – the views of the limestone karsts is absolutely breathtaking. Staff is extremely helpful and informative! Arranging transportation and scheduling tours were super easy.
Would highly recommend and if back in Khao Sok – this is where we are staying!!
- Gorgeous property surrounded by the most amazing landscape we have ever seen. Khao Sok is such an amazing place and staying at this property allowed us to be immersed in nature and disconnect from our daily lives.
Khao Sok Jungle Huts Resort
Located in Khao Sok, 28 miles from Khao Lak, Khao Sok Jungle Huts Resort features free WiFi access and free private parking. The resort has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The property was very rustic and it made you feel that you are in the jungle. The staff were very friendly and helpful with trips. Close to national park and restaurants.
- The river is very closed and the are monkeys as well.
- Good price, friendly staff, clean and close to the entrance. When you go through to the end of the resort, theres a river running by. Saw monkeys hanging out there in the morning…definitely recommendable
- Good location, nice bungalow, shower and terrace. Felt like in jungle. Staff friendly and they have free tea or coffee. They also offer meals and tours in Khao sok park
- Nice and relaxed place with very much Nature and a very friendly team
Khao Sok Morning Mist Resort
One of our top picks in Khao Sok.Located in Khao Sok in the region of Surat Thani Province, 28 miles from Khao Lak, Khao Sok Morning Mist Resort features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.Surat Thani Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- The view from the 5th floor where we stayed was beautiful. Great pool by the bar.
- The location was good as it was only 5 min walk to the national park but beware the staff at the national park are extremely rude, arrogant and just nasty. There is also loads of leeches everywhere in the jungle and its not worth doing the small trek for the price charged for entry 300bhat.
We stayed one night before going to the lake. Reception staff arranged trip and leant us dry bags. There is a lot of information regarding trips in reception and the staff explained anything we needed to know.
Room was a river view bungalow with a/c. Very clean and comfortable. Sign saying do not feed the monkeys unfortunately we weren’t there long enough to not feed them 🙂
We could leave our bags in storage and use a locker while we went on overnight trip, which was great.
Upon our return we had to arrange one of our party’s flight home at last minute. The lady at reception saw us struggling and let us use her laptop and helped with booking.
Food and drinks were at reasonable cost and very nice. We arranged onward travel to Krabi from here and we’re given some complimentary spring rolls to take with us as a short powercut delayed our food.
I feel the staff went over and above what was expected and would highly recommend staying here.
- The food was good. The happy hour was awesome and went for hours. The cabanas were rustic but nice.
- The grounds are beautiful and a nice view from the bungalow. Trips are made easy and the guy at the front desk is very helpful and happy.
500 Rai Valley Resort
Located in Khao Sok, half a mile from Khao Sok, 500 Rai Valley Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels and DVD player. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find valet parking at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 45 miles from 500 Rai Valley Resort.
No reviews yet.
Khao Sok Palm Garden Resort
One of our best sellers in Khao Sok! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Khao Sok Palm Garden Resort is located in Khao Sok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is ticket service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Khao Lak is 29 miles from Khao Sok Palm Garden Resort, and Ko Kho Khao is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Surat Thani Airport, 44 miles from Khao Sok Palm Garden Resort.
Very kind family running the hotel.
Excellent position near the main entrance of the Park.
The owner is awesome!
Has been a tour guide at Khao Sok Park and provided us with special water shoes, waterproof bag & headight for our visit to the park (complimentary!)
Allowed us to shower in his bathroom before departing to Phuket by bus.
- The host was great and gave us all the information we needed to enjoy our short stay to the max! I was excited that they even had maple syrup! The bungalow was very cute, clean and overall nice. Would recommend to anyone staying in Khao Sak.
- Very. Nice food in the restaurant specialy Thai dishes
- We had a wonderful time in Palm Garden Resort. We spent two night in two different rooms/bungalows and both of them were clean, comfortable and quiet. The bungalows were separated by trees and greenery and it felt like we were far away from everything. The hotel manager was very kind and dropped us off when we left; he also suggested that we take the tour which was also wonderful and let us leave the baggage there for the time we were on the tour. Was about 10 minutes walk from the main street but it was a lovely walk and not too far. Totally recommend that place!
- Very kind family running the hotel.
Khaosok Good view Resort
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Khaosok Good view Resort is located in Khao Sok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is an ATM at the property.Khao Lak is 28 miles from Khaosok Good view Resort, and Ko Kho Khao is 18 miles from the property. Surat Thani Airport is 45 miles away.
Mr. Bao is incredible. He is always helpful. He arranged a perfect cave trip to the nearby Khaosok Natural Park (don’t miss this!!!). He also tried to teach us Thai. 😉 Unfortunately I only remember “thank you” and “delicious”, after a few days 🙂
His apartments are located in an evergreen palm garden. If you sit on the terrace in the evening you can listen to wildlife. Rooms are equipped with AC, TV, Fridge, a spacious terrace and a water heater. The rooms and the bathroom were very clean. The terrace door has a Moskito net.
Breakfast and Dinner were perfect. If you are not Thai my suggestion is order only the medium spicy Tom Yum ;-).
A clear recommendation from my side.
- The owner of a place is very nice guy. Resort itself guarantees clean and comfy room beautiful and original rain forest music (included in price). Breakfasts were very good, AC very quiet. It’s quite far away from the “city” however it’s not a problem because you can eat there and buy all available trips in affordable prices. On the other hand if you would like to go to Khao Sok it would be enough to ask owner for help in organizing transfer. Trip back is not a problem as well, as Khao Sok offers many transpiration options.
- This is a hidden treasure (literally) between the trees near the Khao Sok National Park. The view from outside the room couldn’t have been better. This is by far the best view we’ve ever experienced and with the bonus of hearing birds, crickets and other animals. Amazing! The staff was just wonderful. They did everything to make our stay as perfect as possible. We’ve booked the lake tour with a night in a rafthouse and the shuttle picked us up in the morning. We were able to leave our luggage in the hotel and received a waterproof bag for our jungle tour. Returning the day after we could still use the quiet (private) pool where we relaxed a couple of hours before the shuttle came to pick us up. PERFECT!
- All. It was perfect, thé orner and his wife so amazing
- We were very satisfied with the stay and liked the owners very much. It was perfect with the pool and the design of the resort. The food was good. There could have been a little more breakfast for free. But it was ok.
- Mr. Bao is incredible. He is always helpful. He arranged a perfect cave trip to the nearby Khaosok Natural Park (don’t miss this!!!). He also tried to teach us Thai. 😉 Unfortunately I only remember “thank you” and “delicious”, after a few days 🙂
Top Resorts In Khao Sok Surat Thani Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Khao Sok Surat Thani Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!