10 Best Resorts To Stay In Khao Lak Phang Nga Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Khao Lak Phang Nga Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Khao Lak Phang Nga Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Khao Lak Phang Nga Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Khao Lak Phang Nga Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Khao Lak Phang Nga Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Khao Lak Phang Nga Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Khao Lak Phang Nga Province:
One of our best sellers in Khao Lak! This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Asiana House offers accommodations in Khao Lak. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Phuket Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Every morning fresh breakfast with fruits, different every day! Once a week Jam is making a Thai dinner for everybody. She was the most lovely person, she and her husband were always there to help, extremely friendly! They provided us with a perfect stay, there was absolutely nothing to complain about! Jam is truly like a mother. Nothing else to say, 100% perfect!
- Jam the host and owner was super friendly and very helpful. Very clean rooms and great homemade breakfast. Thank you for making our stay wonderful.
- Helpfull and friendly staff. Central location, silent and nearby beach. We’ll choose it again.
Breakfast was really good. The owner did it herself everyday, including vegetarian options. There was always some sticky rice, jam, toast and something hot (omellete or similar). She also arranged transportation for us to and from the airport and was overall very helpful and nice. The room was rather spacious with a decent AC and a big bed.
One our last day, whe had already checked out and it was raining REALLY heavy. The owner’s husband took his own car and took us to our destination (15 min drive) without charging anything. Thank you!
- We had fantastic stay at this place. Rooms are spacious, very clean and we had everything we needed. The owner is very willing, she made for us speacial vegan Thai breakfast every morning. We also rented motorbikes for great price here, day trip to Khao Sok also for lower price than at other tour agencies. So we can only recomend and I wish we will come back.
Moracea by Khao Lak Resort
One of our top picks in Khao Lak.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Moracea by Khao Lak Resort offers accommodations in Khao Lak. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the resort. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 37 miles from the property.
beautiful well maintained hotel in a fabulous setting
with very friendly staff
- Everything nice and clean, staff always smiling and helpful, very nice resort with lots of greens and natural feel, many pools and always some free spots next to it, really tasty thai cuisine (western menu is just not their specialty 😉)
- Loved the beach, pool, views and restaurants. The resort was beautiful, the bungalow was very nice, spacious and clean.
The hotel exceeded my expectations in every way. The rooms are beautifully decorated rooms in Thai- Chino style and are few minutes walk from a lovely and quiet beach. There are also 4 or 5 big pools scattered around the property. The location is convenient, as it’s just a short walk from Khao Lak town.
I had lunch in one of the few cafes at the resort and the food was delicious and very beautifully presented. Staff was welcoming and accommodating. I would definitely return to this hotel.
- Beautiful hotel and staff amazingly friendly staff. Hotel run like clockwork
- beautiful well maintained hotel in a fabulous setting
Light Khao Lak Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Bang Niang Beach neighborhood in Khao Lak, 15 miles from Ko Kho Khao, Light Khao Lak Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for money, great little resort with helpful and friendly staff and well mantained apartments.
- I love how the property is set up with bungalows facing each other. It’s a great option for people who may be traveling alone because it’s very easy to meet people.
• Very nice and helpful staff ⭐️
• clean and big rooms
• your own porch with outdoor furnitures, perfect for breakfast or cozy nights
• love the pool
- The Resort is located in a quiet street close to restaurants and small shops. This family run Resort was kept in immaculate condition with family picking up fallen leaves from around the pool area. Our room overlooked the pool and was cleaned and linen changed every day. There was ample room in the fridge for beer and other products. The Resort does not have a restaurant but offers all day tea/coffee and breakfast toast and jam (you make it yourself).
- I normally don’t write reviews , but this time the property exidet my expectation. We stayed with a small child . Property has great location , clean rooms , in general great service . A host even offered us a free transfer to a nearby location .
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Steps from peaceful Bang Niang Beach, Ladda Resort offers relaxing stays in simply furnished rooms surrounded by tropical landscapes. It features an outdoor pool,a sun terrace and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Resort Ladda is 1,000 feet from the white sands of Bang Niang Beach and a 15-minute stroll from several dining options and a minimart. It is a 1.5-hour drive from Phuket Airport.Views of tropical greenery can be enjoyed from private balconies. Ladda’s air-conditioned rooms include a fridge with two bottles of complimentary drinking water per day and a private bathroom. A TV and and an electric kettle are provided upon request.Leisurely afternoons can be spent at the beach or with an island hopping tour organised by the tour desk. Staff can also provide motorbike rental and airport transfer services. A children’s playground is available.
- Every thing stayed here before about 4 years ago so came back again.lovely host ,can use the kitchen ,rent bike,near town.nothing it was all good
- nice little resort not far away from the beach. best wishes to the ill owner! get well soon!
Ladda was awesome. She even got up 1 hour earlier than normal to make breakfast for us when we had to leave early for a fishing trip!
Room was clean and nice, good value for money.
- Quietness and cleanliness of the room. Owner is helpful. Pool looks good too. It’s a 10mn walk to the main strip with all the bars and restaurants.
- Very nice little resort with good pool area. Started our holiday with 6 nights in Ladda Resort. Nice bungalow, cleaning everyday. The nice lady who ownes the place can arrange you everything you need. We rented a scooter during our whole stay and drove to white sand beach a lot of times (15 min). The beach in walking distance from the resort is very small or rocky. Lot’s of restaurants in the neigbourhood. Our 2 year old daughter enjoyed the kids area in the pool very much!
Lah Own Khaolak Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Lah Own Khaolak Resort offers accommodations in Khao Lak, just 16 miles from Ko Kho Khao. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is valet parking at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 38 miles from Lah Own Khaolak Resort.
- Cosy and calm family atmosphere. Great view on the beach. Real Thai hospitality. The food in the restaurant is excellent and a great deal!!
- Super comfortable and spacious rooms, excellent beach-side location, wonderful restaurant food reasonably priced, free water in rooms replenished daily. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Good value for money.
- Super Lage und Preis Leistung…der Strand ist sehr schön, besser als bei den Luxus Resorts nebenan, Personal sehr hilfsbereit, ich jedem ” Normalo” die Unterkunft nur empfehlen 🙂
- Le calme, la piscine face à la mer, le restaurant face à la mer et les massages.
- Lugnt och mysigt, precis vad vi önskade. Vi hade en jättebra vecka! Maten på restaurangen är riktigt bra, även om antalet rätter inte är så många som på de större restaurangerna. Det är nära att ta en taxi eller gå upp till huvudgatan om man vill ha mer liv och rörelse. Hotellen runt stör inte alls, det är perfekt läge att hänga i hotellets solstolar i skuggan. Att sitta i strandkanten på restaurangen, äta gott och se solen gå ner är härligt avslut på dagen.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Jasmin Resort offers accommodations in Khao Lak. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The hotel is located in a quiet area, and all rooms face peaceful garden. The room was spacious, and had all we needed. Service was good as well.
- Hotel is bungalows in a beautiful well-kept green garden. The staff was very friendly and responds to all my requests. A walk to the sea and an excellent beach takes only 7-10 minutes. This hotel is a great place for an affordable price.
- Staff was very sweet. Woman at the front desk waited up for us to arrive even though our flight was late. The man at the front desk was very nice as well.
- Great location, easy access to beach and restaurants in Khao Lak.
Very clean, comfortable rooms in a pretty, well-kept garden.
Beach, restaurants, shops, atmwithin walking distance.
We can recommend jasmin resort 100%.
La Vela Khao Lak
One of our top picks in Khao Lak.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Bang Niang Beach neighborhood in Khao Lak, 16 miles from Ko Kho Khao, La Vela Khao Lak features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Phuket Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Perfect for families and solo/couple vacation. If you prefer adventures it might not the best place but if you are looking for relaxation, quite, various experiences and activities then this is the place for you. We only had 4days to stay so didn’t want to waste time too much for walking or driving to visit places on hot weather. The facilities and services of La Vela and within 15min walking distance from La Vela provided everything we wanted or needed. If you feel too lazy to walk 15min to go to night market but want to have some night market food? La vela even brought a small night market with live music to the venue for you on Thursday night. My husband I were able to have a lazy, slow, chill out, happy, yammy, fun holiday in La Vela.
- We had an amazing time. Super relaxed, loved to pool area with beautiful sunset
- Modern rooms with excellent touches in a great location on the beach. Very easy to enjoy the town in minutes or spend the day relaxing on the property. Much better than expected as a launching pad for a dive boat excursion.
- Lots of space si even when it is busy there is still lots of room around the hotel
- Loved the design, the bars and restaurants were of a high standard. Kids club was excellent although outdoor area could have been shaded as it was too hot to use most of the time.
JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Khao Lak.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa is located in Khao Lak, just 13 miles from Ko Kho Khao. The resort has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, gift shop and shops at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and bike rental and car rental are available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and canoeing. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Wonderful location on pristine stretch of khao Lak beach
- Spacious and comfortable family room with pool access was great for our family (3 young kids)
- Room is nice and comfortable. Hotel is beautiful. Breakfast is great.
- Great sandy beach. Good facilities: lovely tennis court, kids zone with babysitting, swimming pools. Italian restaurant with its Chef meets high quality standard, its stuff very professional, friendly and swift.
- Beautiful hotel, daily activities such as yoga, tai chi, good food
The Oasis Khaolak Resort
One of our best sellers in Khao Lak! This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Khuk Khak Beach neighborhood in Khao Lak, 14 miles from Ko Kho Khao, The Oasis Khaolak Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Phuket Airport is 40 miles away.
I could say that we liked everything, but we liked the most the personal touch of this resort. The staff and all their collaborators treat their guests as part of their family.
They have a solution for everything and are always ready to help and inform you.
We stayed 12 magnificent days here and we are convinced that every next time we’ll come back to enjoy the excellent service of Maria and her staff. Thank you very much for this beautiful experience!
- The staff were excellent. Extremely friendly and couldn’t do enough for us. My husband went diving during the day and the staff recommended beaches for me to visit and took me there. Outstanding service.
The location is good…just within 100M from the hotel..there is a flea market with food, retails shops and etc..
The swimming pool is not big but you can goto the beach nearby
The room is simple and clean.
You should prepare some snacks and drinks in case you need it in the mid-night (no 7-11 nearby)
- An excellent small resort with all the amenities I needed. Close to the shops and restaurants but far enough away to be a quiet retreat. I would recommend anyone staying there either have their own transportation or rent a scooter because walking to the beach etc would be very hot and tiring. Also many tourist sites are not in walking distance.
Found lively little places by exploring nearby streets
Highly recommend just trying different places
- I could say that we liked everything, but we liked the most the personal touch of this resort. The staff and all their collaborators treat their guests as part of their family.
Khaolak Yama Resort
One of our best sellers in Khao Lak! Located in Khao Lak, 14 miles from Ko Kho Khao, Khaolak Yama Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 40 miles from Khaolak Yama Resort.
We loved so much regarding this resort, the staff was very helpful regarding transport, breakfast to bring at early expeditions etc. We were 14 people in different families staying at different rooms and they still had good track of our costs, we didn´t have to worry about that at all. Everything we had for dinner, icecream etc and rented was set up on the rooms and paid at departure.
The cleaning was very good and the rooms and villas with pool was supergreat, spacious and beautiful.
The beds are quite hard, the breakfast was great with a lot of choices, laundry service was great, the free transport to the beach was great and all other transportservice was supergreat.
- The one bedroom villa was spacious and perfectly fine for us. We were happy with the hotel facilities, breakfast, location etc. If you book an accommodation in Khao Lak you need scooter which is really cheap to rent, we did it and discovered beaches (e.g Coconut, White Sand, Sunset etc), different markets. Restaurants, 7/11, local market are 5 min walk, beach is far a bit but it’s really easy to reach them by scooter. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus to one of the beach which is the most quiet beach ever what I’ve seen in Thailand, it’s just great to stroll along seeing no one.
This place gets better and better. Same staff that go out of there way to help you. They now have scooters that you can rent directly from Yama. I’ve been to Thailand a few times and can honestly say the scooters we rented are the safest I’ve hired in Thailand.
Will look forward to seeing you next year.
- Exceptionally clean facility. Excellent internet connectivity.
- Everything perfect lovely clean rooms pool good food staff friendly
- We loved so much regarding this resort, the staff was very helpful regarding transport, breakfast to bring at early expeditions etc. We were 14 people in different families staying at different rooms and they still had good track of our costs, we didn´t have to worry about that at all. Everything we had for dinner, icecream etc and rented was set up on the rooms and paid at departure.
Top Resorts In Khao Lak Phang Nga Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Khao Lak Phang Nga Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Khao Lak Phang Nga Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Khao Lak Phang Nga Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!