10 Best Resorts To Stay In Key West Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Key West Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Key West Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Key West Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Key West Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Key West Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Key West Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Key West Florida:
H2O Suites- Adults Only
One of our top picks in Key West – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, H2O Suites- Adults Only is located in Key West. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Big Pine Key is 29 miles from H2O Suites- Adults Only, and Little Torch Key is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Exactly as described, beautiful hotel, well maintained within walking distance to main shops and restaurants
- Many amenities and complimentary services made this stay stand out. Complimentary drinks at the pool and muffins every morning in your room to name a few. Very quiet and relaxing, the boutique atmosphere is a nice retreat from the noise on Duval.
- Muffins would have been better in the morning. Cheese and crackers in the afternoon.
- Lots of complimentary extras , drinks and snacks etc
- Happy Hour with complimentary drinks and snack by the pool nearly all day. The rooms are very nice and the staff is very friendly and accommodating.
Santa Maria Suites Resort
One of our top picks in Key West.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Santa Maria Suites Resort is located in Key West, just 29 miles from Big Pine Key. Little Torch Key is 27 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven, a microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit features a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are featured.Santa Maria Suites Resort also includes a year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Key West International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- We loved everything about the property…the lush landscaping, quiet serene pool, free smoothies, friendly staff and the beautiful accommodating suites. Fantastic!
- Staff at Santa Maria suites were fantastic! Very responsive to our needs. Concierge made great restaurant referrals. The pools were warm and inviting. The poolside bartender was wonderful!
- Spacious rooms, brand new interior, great location and parking.
- The facility is wonderful. The staff is very accommodating. The location is near the beach, is an easy walk downtown, yet is quiet. This place is GREAT!
- We loved the pool area and courtyard. We loved the friendly helpful concierge. We loved being within walking distance to everything. We loved the complimentary wine and snacks daily!
Casa Marina Beach & Resort Club Waldorf Astoria
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Casa Marina Beach & Resort Club Waldorf Astoria is located in Key West, just 29 miles from Big Pine Key. The resort has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Key West International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The most expensive breakfast I have ever seen, 75$ per person.
- As we walked into the magnificent lobby to be greeted by the cheerful, accommodating front desk staff we were confident we had chosen the best hotel for our stay. The pool bar and outdoor area with seating around two fire pits was lovely. Two guys playing guitar and singing cool songs were awesome! We enjoyed mingling with other guests over drinks. The location of the hotel is wonderful. It’s an easy walk to the bustling downtown area.
- The beach was lovely, the restaurant staff were great and the food was good.
- The location was absolutely awesome the view was awesome beautiful
Beautiful historic property right on the water. Private beach with two bars/food right beside. Separate adult and kid pools. Comfy bed and espresso coffee. Gorgeous place with awesome staff. Wish we had booked our whole stay here. Will be back!!!
PS. Don’t believe all the bad reviews online. This resort is lovely.
The Reach Resort Waldorf Astoria
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. In Key West’s Old Town, this beachfront Reach Resort Waldorf Astoria features a 450 feet private beach and rooms with a private balcony. Duvall Street is a 15-minute walk away.A refrigerator, flat-screen TV, and an iPod docking station are standard in each room. The Reach Resort Waldorf Astoria also includes a private bathroom and bathrobes. Some suites and studios have a sofa bed.An outdoor pool is on site and the full-service Spa al Mare at an adjacent sister property, Casa Marina, is available. The Key West Golf Club is 5 miles away.On-site activities, including scuba diving, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing and kayaking. Earnest Hemingway Museum is just a 10-minute walk from this Reach Waldorf Astoria Resort.
- The service from the beach and pool staff was superb. Lots of TLC and very helpful. A little slow on the beach service for drinks and food but the staff was very nice. Rooms are fine but the real reason to stay here is the beach and the helpful staff.
- Back after 5 nights in this hotel. Worst hotel experience ever. Terrible value for money. Rude staff not willing to serve or help guess. Old mediocre hotel advertised as luxury resort. I cannot count all the problems we had during our stay.
- Staff was excellent and responsive to our complaint about room noise level die to being located next to kitchen exhaust unit. Jolayne at the front desk went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction.
- Awesome beach, great proximity to everything, comfortable beds and room. Nice lobby and very nice staff.
- Diana and all the staff were so friendly and accommodating. The recommendations they had were also great. We loved the sunset cruise, loved the beach and service there as well.
The Pier House Resort and Spa
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, The Pier House Resort and Spa is located in Key West in the region of Florida, just 29 miles from Big Pine Key. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Key West International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The best location on the island! Love the private beach area.
Was clean and convenient to surrounding area. Loved the pool and beach area.
I especially enjoyed the garden. Beautiful!
- Great location, nice private beach, nice beach / Tiki bar with reasonable food and beverage prices,,,nice pool and hot tub.
I wasn’t thrilled with room
171 just cause of the walk out looking a walk way and wall
- You couldn’t have asked for a better facility, room, Spa, and location. Walkable to almost everything in Key West.
Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Margaritaville Key West Resort & Marina is located in Key West in the region of Florida, just 29 miles from Big Pine Key. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The hotel is nice but I think it is over priced. It’s a margaritaville hotel with no margaritavile restaurant
- The resort is very nice, the location is beautiful and convenient for walking to all the shops and restaurants. There is a beautiful deck where you can watch the sunset and have a drink. The room was spacious and very clean.
- Location, Location, Location! Walk to everything! Excellent service, great food and great staff. We loved it and cant wait to go back!
- Desk staff and manager resolved debit card incidental charge quickly
- Water view, location for sunset parties, close to Mallory Suare and Duvall Street, menu.
The Marker Waterfront Resort
Located in Key West, 29 miles from Big Pine Key, The Marker Waterfront Resort features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Key West International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Friendly reception and room was ready 3 hours before check in.
- Standard queen room is spacious and comfortable. Great bathroom facilities with a stand alone shower and tub. Robes and turn down service provided. Grounds were beautiful.
- We were impressed with the friendliness of the staff. The concierge was very helpful and able to steer us to some “deals” on local attractions. The king bed was comfortable and quiet and the location is great for easy access to attractions like Mallory Square, the Freedom Clipper, etc.
- Beds were comfortable and our private balcony was a frequently used reading spot.
- The pools were warmly heated- a true luxury. The location at the docks was excellent.
Ocean Key Resort & Spa, a Noble House Resort
Ocean Key Resort & Spa, a Noble House Resort is located in Key West, just 29 miles from Big Pine Key. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is room service at the property.Key West International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- They upgraded us and were extremely accommodating throughout the week.
- This is a wonderful facility. Staff was friendly and very attentive. Accommodations were very much above our expectations. The location is the best in town. Near all of the activities and with an ocean view.
- Over priced room not the view we paid for sure a nice location but this is not a luxury hotel n’t any means
Super with a room on the sunset jetty
very comfortable room
no noise by the night
- We stayed in room 315 and the view was great! No complaints.
Hyatt Centric Key West Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Key West.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hyatt Centric Key West Resort & Spa is located in the Duval neighborhood in Key West, just 29 miles from Big Pine Key. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Key West International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
Initial room had only tub shower with a high tub wall not walk in shower
We were able to be transitioned to a room with a walk in shower
- Staff was helpful and met all our requests. Had to request light repair.
- I was most impressed by the staff. Everyone was extra nice. Last time I stayed at The Pier House and I would not stay there again because of the way I was treated.
- We had an excellent time, Dan and Veli in the restaurant a quick smile and a hello every morning. The outside bar was a hit, Lisa made our daily visit to the pool a wonderful experience, with her cohorts Maggie and Ross… they sure made it entertaining oh, did I mention the bring samplings of food, that was delicious by the way. One afternoon, as we were raving about the staff to the young women bringing brownies by..little did we know was human resources… will certainly go back
- The staff were so nice and friendly. Room was pricey, but then we found out it was a holiday weekend, so to be expected. Food and drinks at the hotel were very reasonable and good quality.
- Initial room had only tub shower with a high tub wall not walk in shower
Galleon Resort and Marina
Located in Key West, 29 miles from Big Pine Key, Galleon Resort and Marina features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 3.1 miles from Galleon Resort and Marina.
- The location of the Galleon is very convenient to the marina, the marina restaurants and the downtown sites such as Duval Street and the museums, etc.
- Just days after a devastating hurricane, the hotel staff welcomed us to the remarkably cleaned-up property, and made our stay very enjoyable.
- Breakfast was good, bed was comfortable, tiki bar, pool and beach on site. We were in the G building, unit G31, third floor no elevator. Elevators available in other buildings.
- Stayed there for years and the location is perfect.
- This is good quality timeshare accomodation. Our 2 bedroom unit was spotless and had everything you needed for a stay in Key West. It was spacious, comfortable, clean and had beautiful views of marina and we had fantastic sunrise photo opportunities from balcony. Its a short walk to fab restaurants and nightlife and shops.
Top Resorts In Key West Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Key West Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Key West Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Key West Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!