10 Best Resorts To Stay In Kensington Park Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Kensington Park Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kensington Park Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kensington Park Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kensington Park Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kensington Park Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kensington Park Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Kensington Park Florida:
Lido Beach Resort – Sarasota
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Sarasota in the region of Florida, 0.7 miles from St. Armands Circle, Lido Beach Resort – Sarasota features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The resort has a terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental and car rental are available. Sarasota Opera is 2.7 miles from Lido Beach Resort – Sarasota, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Great location, beach access, pools & hot tubs
- Greatly appreciated the invite to stay and enjoy the beach and pool even after checkout!
- The hotel is conveniently located near shopping and restaurants.
- The suite was well equipped. Great view from the balcony with rocking chairs. Bed was very comfy. Bathroom nice, large and nice walk-in shower. Room service was good. Lots of beach and pool chairs.
- We asked for no chemicals to be used in room cleaning due to husbands reactive airway disease. They were very accomadating
Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. On Lido Beach in Sarasota, Florida, this colorful hotel features 2 outdoor pools and 600 feet of private beach. Each room has free Wi-Fi and cable TV.A refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in the guest rooms at the Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach. A free newspaper is delivered in the mornings.Gourmet dining is featured at the Candlelight Restaurant and Lounge, specializing in steaks and seafood. The Poolside Bar serves cocktails and snacks and breakfast and lunch are available at the casual Sandcastle Coffee Shop.The Sandcastle Resort includes an on-site gym, a volleyball court, and ping-pong. Guests can rent bicycles to explore the island.The Mote Marine Aquarium is a 10-minute drive from Sandcastle Helmsley. The Sarasota Jungle Gardens are 6 miles from the property.
- The beach was very convenient. Food was fresh and service was fast.
- Good breakfast. On beach. Some great staff. Near parks, lido beach and Sarasota shops and restaurants. Hotel shuttle.
- Beds great. We were led to believe we had an ocean front room and it was only pool view. That was very upsetting.
- Being on the beach and close to bars and restaurants
- Beachfront location and proximity to St. Armands Circle
Longboat Key Club & Resort
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Longboat Key beach resort features 6 on-site restaurants, full-service spa, and gulf-front pool with a hot tub. Guests are 6 miles from downtown Sarasota and 8 miles from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every Longboat Key Club and Resort guest room. Suites feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer for added convenience.Access to free property-wide Wi-Fi, fitness center, and tennis courts is provided to all guests at this Florida Longboat Key Club and Resort. Massage services are available as well.Fresh steaks and seafood is featured at Sands Pointe for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with views of the Gulf of Mexico. A seasonal buffet is served at The Dining Room. Spike ‘n Tees serves lighter fare.The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art is a 15 minute drive from the resort. Guests are 5 miles from Marie Selby Botanical Gardens.
- The location right on the beach and all the amenities offered by the property made this a great choice. Gulf view room is a must.
- Room service was excellent. Breakfast delicious. Lunch outside amazing. Staff wonderful. Everything so clean, spacious and beautiful. I rented a car but never left. spa was great too! I admired that the beach chairs and umbrellas were included with my room. shuttle service great too!
Greeting at curbside and assistance to our room was excellent.(Alan). The beach staff (David) was also excellent and with very good attitude. Food and drink service on the beach was excellent.
from (Sheryl ? ) (been there 10 years) What a good person. Restaurant (Sand Point) quality of food and presentation was very nice.
- Nice apartments with a lovely view. Quiet. Staff very helpful. Close to St. Armands Circle, so stores, food, etc.
- The condo we stayed in was in excellent condition with spectacular views. The entire staff was Betty helpful and friendly. This is a must stay property
Siesta Beach Resort & Suites
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located just 1 minutes’ walk from the beach, this Siesta Key resort features a swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy access to free Wi-Fi in common areas.A cable TV comes standard in each room at Siesta Beach Resorts and Suites. A hairdryer and coffee-making facilities are also available.Laundry facilities are included for additional convenience.Shopping at Siesta Village is just 2 minutes’ walk from this resort. Roberts Bay is just 3 minutes’ drive.
- Location was awesome. Short walk to the beach. Staff was freindly
- Location was excellent, close to town and to a beach access. Bikes were available for free use. The pool was clean and temperature was good. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The beds were clean, comfortable. The TVs worked. Towels were plentiful.
- The location was nice. Easy access to the beach. The heated pool was nice and private. The staff were polite and tried to be helpful with what limited resources they had. The motel was nice access to all shops and eating places. Very transient clientele.
- I think they upgraded my room over what I paid for! It had 2 beds, kitchen, sitting area & jacuzzi tub! Super clean & peaceful. 5 min walk to the beach.
- The location was great, and the bed was comfortable. The room was large, and clean.the bathroom had a jetted tub that was nice until it stopped working.
Siesta Key Beachside Villas
Located in Sarasota, 3.1 miles from St. Armands Circle, Siesta Key Beachside Villas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Sarasota Opera is 4.5 miles from Siesta Key Beachside Villas, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 6 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The location close to the beach and town is suberb! Free beach towels and chairs are available (with deposit). 1 bedroom cottage was cute and clean and came with a welcome gift of fresh fruit and smoothie.
- The bedroom itself was a little small but you really don’t need anything more than that it’s just for sleeping! It overall was very nice and cute I would certainly stay here again!
- The grounds were adorable. Lots of tiny hang out areas and hammocks.
The location of this hotel is AMAZING. 3 minute walk to a beautiful, not crowded beach and 3 minute walk in the other direction to the cutest downtown street with all the restaurants, shops and bars. We were able to walk everywhere!!!! The location made our trip SO easy. The beach where the hotel is, is down a bit from the really crowded area of Siesta Key Beach which was really nice. We did go to the larger beach one day (a 20 minute walk on the sand) and it was WAY too crowded for our taste.
Rooms were nice, VERY comfy fluffy bed. Very clean, great shower. Liked that we had a kitchen so we could buy food and save money. The Market about a 5 minute walk down the street.
- This property is an excellent location! short walk to the beach and the downtown shops and restaurants. We stayed in 22B and it was just too small for two people. But I would stay here again, just a bigger room next time.
The Ringling Beach House
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Across the street from Siesta Key Beach, these Florida apartments provides guests with a full kitchen and 2 outdoor community pools. Shops and restaurants are an 8-minute walk away at Siesta Key Village.All apartments are individually decorated with leather, dark wood, or patterned furnishings. Vacuums and ironing facilities are also provided for Ringling Beach House guests.Guests can take chairs to the beach or make their own meals at the barbecue facilities. A laundromat is available to Siesta Key Ringling Beach House guests as well.Sarasota International Airport is 12 miles from the property. Guests can admire the koi pond and gardens of Marie Selby Botanical Gardens 8 miles away.
- the property is set up as an apartments or condo. As a matter of fact it is more accommodating than most condos that our family has rented. The unit we visited had 3 bedrooms and 2 and a half baths. The home was nicely appointed and clean. It is across the street from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Great little spot on Siesta Key. Well appointed and very comfortable. Plus easy walk to restaurants and stores in the village. Staff was very friendly.
- The location to the beach and the village was awesome. The condo was clean and stocked with everything we needed. This included beach towels, and beach toys.
- The setting is picture perfect and the location fabulous! The room super cute.
Excellent customer service.
Lot of little items in the room to make the stay easy
A Shore Thing – Siesta Key by Beachside Management
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, A Shore Thing – Siesta Key by Beachside Management offers accommodations in Siesta Key.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Sarasota is 5 miles from A Shore Thing – Siesta Key, and Longboat Key is 11 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 8 miles away.
Location was great to get to the beautiful beach and walking distance to the village.
With some TLC this condo could be quite nice and enjoyable, especially for families or a larger group.
- The plus for this rental was the location. Very easy to access the beautiful beach across the street.
- The location was great, close to the beach and restaurants.
- Overall it was clean, spacious and a reasonable walking distance to the beach and shops.
- Nice large roomy condo. Clean and handy to Beach access.
- Location was great to get to the beautiful beach and walking distance to the village.
Bianco Sands Resort by Beachside Management
One of our best sellers in Sarasota! Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Bianco Sands Resort by Beachside Management is located in the Siesta Key neighborhood in Sarasota. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. St. Armands Circle is 6 miles from Bianco Sands Resort, and Sarasota Opera is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 11 miles from Bianco Sands Resort by Beachside Management.
- I loved the location and being able to walk to the beach. It was adequate size and it was nice that most places I needed were in walking distance or a short drive. I would definitely go back again😀👍
- The location was perfect. Crescent Beach was beautiful and far less crowded than Siesta Key Beach. The apartments was very clean and spacious. The pool was heated and very nice to spend the evening. We also loved the hammock and outdoor tables!
- Beautiful Villa,Very Clean,Just Perfect,Walk to the beach,Our family loved it! Definitely would be back.
- Came down to meet my husband while he was working in the area. I had all 5 of our kids with me. It’s a easy walk to the beach and to a few shops and restaurants. We will be back!
My family has vacationed in Siesta Key for over 20 years. I was unable to find a unit for the time we planned in SaraSea Circle. I used Booking.com for the first time and found Bianco Sands. I was worried that the location would not be as nice as being on SaraSea circle. In fact, we realized very soon the resorts location was better, easy walk to the beach and more peaceful and less busy then SaraSea Circle. The resort was truly a delightful surprise, the space and layout of the unit was beyond anything I could have hoped for. Management was pleasant and helpful, the unit was stocked with everything we needed saving us a trip to the grocery store. The thoughtful extras, such as the free washer and dryer, wifi, hammock, parking, screened porch, just made the experience even more special. Bianco Sands will be our “go to” resort anytime we come back to Siesta Key.
Happily submitted, Ann Koukos
Tropical Beach Resorts – Sarasota
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Siesta Key resort is a 3-minute walk from Crescent Beach and a 15-minute drive from downtown Sarasota and St. Armand’s Circle shopping center. Guests can lounge in the outdoor heated pool and use complimentary beach chairs and towels.A kitchenette and housekeeping services are provided in all rooms at Tropical Beach Resorts. Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, and an iPod docking station are also provided.Guests can play shuffleboard or volleyball and take scheduled yoga classes during their stay. Tropical Beach Resorts on Siesta Key features barbecue facilities as well. Convenience stores are a 2-minute walk away.The property is a 2-minute walk from eateries, including Javier’s Peruvian restaurant and Miguel’s French restaurant. Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Close to the beach, restaurants and services. Car parking. Quiet
- Close to the beach on the south end of the beach but still within walking distance to several restaurants with great seafood that we reasonable priced. It is also away from the main hustle bustle and the bad traffic.
- The only good thing it’s the sunset behind the other hotel beach
- The office staff was informative and friendly. The beach towels and chairs were convenient. They provided water and coffee from early in the morning to 10 at night. The location of the facility was lovely, but our room faced a busy road and not the quiet ocean.
- Room was exactly as shown in photo. Very very clean and well furnished. Great location to both beach and heated salt water pool. Walking distance to excellent resturaunt. Would highly recommend.
Residences on Siesta (aka: HYATT)
One of our top picks in Siesta Key.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Siesta Key, 6 miles from Sarasota, Residences on Siesta (aka: HYATT) features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The resort has a barbecue and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find business center at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. Longboat Key is 14 miles from Residences on Siesta (aka: HYATT), and Venice is 11 miles away. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Kensington Park Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kensington Park Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kensington Park Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kensington Park Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!