10 Best Resorts To Stay In Kendal Stann Creek – Top Hotel Reviews
Kendal Stann Creek is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kendal Stann Creek. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kendal Stann Creek. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kendal Stann Creek. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kendal Stann Creek right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kendal Stann Creek with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Kendal Stann Creek:
Lost Reef Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Lost Reef Resort offers accommodations in Riversdale, just 13 miles from Placencia Village. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.
- The owners and staff are incredibly personable and always looking to please their guests. I was very impressed with the quality of their meals both from a fresh delicious perspective in addition to beautiful presentations. The pool was perfect and very well maintained. I could gaze at the sea as I enjoyed the pool.
- Great beach property, good pool, excellent bar/restaurant and friendly staff and owners! Cabanas are small and basic, but comfortable. Everything you need for a few days! We would definitely come back!
- Great location, quiet, beautiful beach. Close to lots of things to do.
- The only problem we had was that the beds were very hard. new or less hard mattress’s would have been great. Overall over all thing else was terrific. You do need a car for this area – resort.
- the owners and staff where amazing. I’ve never recieved such warm and personalized service anywhere. the resort is small and quiet, so it was easy to enjoy the pool,kayaks, and other facilities they offered whenever we wanted to. The food in the restaurant was excellent, and they accommodated our special orders.
Bocawina Rainforest Resort
Located in Hopkins, 29 miles from Placencia Village, Bocawina Rainforest Resort features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The experience was very interesting. To sleep in the jungle next to the waterfalls is amazing, the staff was so nice and helpful! They would make their possible to help us. You can go hiking, swimming and exploring on the site.
- I really liked the grounds! They were gorgeous and relaxing. I also really enjoyed the waterfall hikes that we while visiting! The hiking was a major highlight for me. The place was clean. The food at the restaurant was good, but expensive.
- The main grounds are beautiful. The hiking trails are very good…a real rainforest with amazing sounds. The staff are very, very pleasant, helpful and accommodating. I was able to make special requests in the restaurant. The food was great.
- Rainforest location, birds and wildlife, nearby waterfalls to swim in
- The property is well maintained and within hiking distance of 3 waterfalls, Mayan ruins, wonderful bird watching, a river which is home to some lovely alligators and a zip line that intersects the grounds.
Belize Ocean Club Resort
One of our top picks in Maya Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Belize Ocean Club Resort offers accommodations in Maya Beach. The resort has a terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles.
- The staff were wonderful and very helpful. We used the kitchen facilities in our room every day. There were bicycles, kayaks and paddle boards available for use without a fee. We used the free shuttle to placencia twice. The pool was beautiful and clean and we enjoyed the swim up bar. The grocery store is a 5minute bike ride from the resort.
- Beautiful resort, nice rooms. Good to have a refrigerator and microwave.
- The room was big and the rayon shower in the room was amazing!
- Good location for our needs, the sunset views on the bay were fantastic, food/service was good. Other great restauraunts nearby for variety. Beach Jenga and beers were a hit!
- The room was spacious and comfy, the staff were friendly and very helpful, the views are fantastic! I liked that the resort was not overly pretentious. Nice pool, good bars, nice family feel to the place. Loved the wooden block game on the beach. Although we didn’t take advantage of it, you could borrow a bike and take a ride on the peninsula. I would have done that, but our time there was too short. They also have boogy boards which my friend and daughter used.Star watching on the beach is great!!
Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa
The Jaguar Reef Lodge & Spa is located right on Belize’s beautiful coral reef in Hopkins. It features quick beach access, plus 2 outdoor swimming pools and an on-site restaurant.The bungalows at this beautiful resort are totally air-conditioned and come equipped with a private balcony with excellent sea views. The spacious suites have a sitting area with a sofa.The property’s restaurant serves international-style cuisine, and guests also enjoy a poolside “swim-up” bar.Activities like snorkeling, diving, fishing and biking can be arranged on-site, with Hopkins Beach just 350 feet away. The property’s Butterflies Spa also offers a variety of relaxing treatments.Transportation to Belize City and the town of Dangriga can be arranged for an extra fee. The Philip SW Goldson International Airport is 112 miles away.
- Bungalow was equipped with fridge, water cooler, welcome drinks, comfie bed and a hammock
- the bed, the stone massage, the view from our room, the quiet, the beach, the use of the kayaks.
- Everything was right there for you (food, tours/activities, bars, spa, etc.), and the staff was amazing. I never had a bad meal and the tour guides (Jonathan specifically ) were amazing. Food is sort of expensive but the tours are very reasonably priced!
- It was right on the beach. The restaurant offered an excellent menu.
- Great rooms, nice area, great staff. Very family friendly.
Beaches and Dreams Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Hopkins! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Beaches and Dreams Boutique Hotel is located in Hopkins, just 23 miles from Placencia Village. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 48 miles from Beaches and Dreams Boutique Hotel.
- The staff was fabulous and very helpfull. We felt like staying with friends
- Great location, loved our room with the balcony view, nice to be at the beach. Room was cleaned daily, clean bathroom and beach towels provided daily. Loved Hopkins, super friendly people. This hotel is a great value for the family! We rented a car and drove there from the airport and to all of our adventures, we were so happy we did that, it helps to save money especially if you travel as a family. Hopkins is great! Not too busy, for us it was better than more busy touristy areas. People are friendly and warm there. We had such a lovely time there as a family 🙂
- The staff was wonderful and loved that they planned all of our excursions. It was a great location and you could walk to a lot of restaurants. The hotel had a beautiful view and we really liked our balcony in our room. It was also nice to have access to kayaks, paddle boards, and snorkeling gear.
- The hospitality was incredible, stayed there for my wedding weekend and they were remarkable. My entire stay was amazing.I will definately go there again.
- We loved the hotel and the restaurant. The hotel was right on a very safe, sandy beach with lovely warm water. The grounds and pool were clean and well kept. Our room was comfortable and clean, although a little warm at night because we did not have a/c, but there are rooms with a/c. All the staff and management were warm and welcoming. And they also have a wonderful dog. Can’t be beat.
Parrot Cove Lodge
One of our best sellers in Hopkins! Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace, Parrot Cove Lodge is centrally located in the Caribbean coastline in Hopkins Belize between the reef and the rainforest.Rooms with tropical decor have a tiled floor, cable TV, and pool view. A small refrigerator, coffee machine, and ceiling fan as well as a in-room safety deposit box are also included.Chef Rob’s Gourmet Cafe changes its dinner menu every day, based on the availability of market fresh products and international food. Love on the Rocks stone grill restaurant is also on site.Guests have free use of our bicycles, kayaks, and stand-up paddle boards. Parrot Cove Lodge can help planning additional activities.Philip Goldson International Airport is a 3 hours drive from the Parrot Cove Lodge. Hopkins city centre is 1.4 miles away.
- The food was great. It was expensive but worth the money.
- The cuisine was top notch! Chef Rob is excellent! The staff were amazing. The place was beautiful.
The restaurant was amazing, I recommend Chef Rob’s Lobster. Mike our server was great and anticipated all of our needs.
Great location if you have a car to travel the southern part of Belize.
The food was incredible, the service was fantastic, and the chef or his wife greeted us daily.
The complimentary breakfast was a full breakfast and absolutely delicious.
- The room was very comfortable with a great ocean view. Beds were comfy. Nice touch with the mint leaf planters outside the doors to deter mosquitos. The staff from the from the front office to restaurant staff and housekeeping were all very accomadating.
Located in Hopkins, 23 miles from Placencia Village, Villa Margarita features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Philip Goldson International Airport is 48 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Belizean Dreams Resort
Featuring an outdoor pool and a spa and health club, Belizean Dreams Resort is in Hopkins. Free Wi-Fi access is available in this resort.The villas and suites includes air conditioning and a minibar. There’s a full a kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. You can enjoy sea view from the room.At Belizean Dreams Resort there’s a restaurant. Other facilities available at the property include a tour desk, an ironing service and laundry facilities.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horseback riding, fishing and hiking. The property provides free parking.This resort is about 3 hours from Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport.
- The service was very very good. Everybody there went out of their way to be friendly, but weren’t overbearing. It was perfect.
- Great view of ocean and lanscaping! Staff was great! Had a wonderful time at facilty and on tours
- The place is truly a dream. Staff was excellent and friendly, great food and drinks, room was big and well appointed. Housekeeping left beautiful towel designs and flowers on the bed each day! And the view of the Belizean beach was great. Really the perfect vacation, and looking forward to going back.
- The reviews we read were accurate and it’s one of the newer and nicer resorts in Hopkins.
- Nice facility for a relaxing time. The staff was exceptionally friendly.
Almond Beach Resort & Spa
Almond Beach Resort has a private beach area, secured by a barrier reef and ideal for swimming and surfing. The property has free Wi-Fi, spa facilities and an outdoor swimming pool.The accommodations at this property have air conditioning, a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. All are decorated with a rustic style, hand-carved wood furniture and hand-painted tiles in the bathrooms.The on-site restaurant at Almond Beach Resort is specialized in Caribbean-style seafood, plus European and Belizean-style dishes. Butterflies Coffee Shop serves deli sandwiches, coffee, in-room made ice cream and fresh products. Tiki Bar is by the pool area and serves drinks. The property also has a small palapa (thatched-roof covering) where beach BBQs are organized.Some of the recommended activities and staying at Almond Beach are sports fishing, bird watching and getting a massage at the spa.Belize City can be reached in 2 hours and 20 minutes by car.
- Our room was lovely with a private patio overlooking the water. I loved the rain shower.
The staff is outstanding and very accommodating. I am gluten free. The wait staff informed me that the chef would adapt dishes for me.
The beach bar is the best in Hopkins. The drinks and food are terrific.
- The resort is very well-maintained. The staff works hard to maintain the lush, beautiful plants and flowers that surround the property. The rooms are
- Everything was delightful and the staff extraordinarily friendly and delightful. And the cuisine was excellent.
- Loved the adventures and the great staff at the adventure desk. Great food, clean grounds and superb staff.
The Placencia Hotel and Residences
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a spa and health club, The Placencia Hotel and Residences is in North Maya Beach. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the lounge area.The suites and apartments include coffee machines and tile floors. Private bathrooms also include a shower.At The Placencia Hotel and Residences there is a restaurant, a private beach area and a tennis court. Other facilities available at the property include a tour desk and laundry.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including diving, snorkeling and fishing.The property has free parking and it is 9 miles from Placencia Airport.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Kendal Stann Creek Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kendal Stann Creek to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kendal Stann Creek but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kendal Stann Creek. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!