10 Best Resorts To Stay In Kawama Matanzas – Top Hotel Reviews
Kawama Matanzas is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kawama Matanzas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kawama Matanzas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kawama Matanzas. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kawama Matanzas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kawama Matanzas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Kawama Matanzas:
Club Kawama Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Club Kawama Resort is located in Varadero. The resort has a playground and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. The nearest airport is Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Room cleanliness was poor. Bathroom with dozens of sewer flies and mosquitos. No phone in room. No Wi-Fi. Furniture very old. Needs a lot of paint and cleaning of leaves and debris all over the hotel premises.
- The staff upon arrival was very nice. I wasn’t feeling well and the got me the room ready within an hour. I really appreciated it! The location is amazing, the sea is beautiful. The drinks are quite good and also the snacks you can get from the bar. The room has the AC which is much needed.
- I love staying there always a PLEASURE THE STAFF AND THE TREATMENT THEY GIVE ME IS EXCELLENT THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SERVICE I WILL ALWAYS RETURN TO THE KAWAMA RESORT
- Resort is a bit run down, but it is relatively good value compared to others. We stayed 2 nights before heading to Havana for the rest of the week. The breakfast was good, lots of choice and all other food was good. The pool is clean and well kept and the beach is lovely with plenty of shade and clean.
- Food was great and the personal spoke good English.
Starfish Las Palmas – Adults Only
One of our best sellers in Varadero! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Starfish Las Palmas offers accommodations in Varadero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Close to ocean but every place in Varadero has that anyway….
- staff was friendly, breakfasts were fine, wifi quality in lobby was good. Distance to the beach is close, however you need to pay extra for sunbeds
The staff members were really friendly, drinks were good and wide variety of food.
The beach was exceptional
- Fabulous breakfast and really great staff helped us to find a restaurant, great value for money.
- Good location & good wifi signal in reception area.
Starfish Cuatro Palmas Adults Only – All Inclusive
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Starfish Cuatro Palmas is an all-inclusive retreat nestled along the sandy beachfront of Varadero, Cuba.Guests will immediately be drawn to the surroundings – patioed courtyard, red roofs and tropical gardens.Starfish Cuatro Palmas offers a vibrant atmosphere, quality accommodations, 24-hour food and beverage service, sparkling swimming pool, organized games, a fitness facility and a variety of fun activities.
- close to the town and market, private beach is good. food and drink is OK.
- Excellent hotel with 5 star service and location. The beach was right in front and it is amazing! The staff was always there to help and some minor problems were solved immidiately. Good variety and quality of food. We even got early check-inn and got acces to lunch, 5 hours earlier. Check out was at 12 but we could still enjoy the pool and the beach and lunch when our bus left to the airport at 17.30. Would definately go there again!
- The property is directly on the beautiful Varadero beach. The staff, particularly in the F&B outlets, were so friendly, engaging and eager to please. The choice of food at the buffet for each meal was very good (if not that varied) especially when you consider the access limitations generally in Cuba.
- Fabulous room and so quiet at night. The buffet food was fresh, delicious and varied. Staff amazing.
- Staff was amazing, everyone provided a world class service, were very polite and friendly.
Be Live Experience Las Morlas
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, Be Live Experience Las Morlas is set in Varadero in the Matanzas Region. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play billiards at the resort. The nearest airport is Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport, 15.5 miles from Be Live Experience Las Morlas.
The food was of good quality and variety with an Italian touch.
Mojitos were very good.
- Nos encanto la atencion de una señora en el restaurante buffet, nos sentimos super bien atendidas y muy amable la señora. En general lo demas todo bien.
- le personnel de l’hotel est absolument adorable tout le monde fait en sorte que vous vous sentiez vraiment au top !!! Le buffet est tres varié et tres bon !!!
- le dimensioni della stanza (eravamo nella 416) . la meravigliosa spiaggia, il ristorante a la carta dove si puo’ cenare gratuitamente prenotando la mattina, l’enorme letto matrimoniale (credo fosse almeno 2mt. ) la gentilezza del personale, di tutti!!! dal facchino alle cameriere alla reception veramente cortesi e carini pronti a soddisfare ogni richiesta li’ dove possibile.
- blisko plaża, dużo leżaków, leżaki nowe, dużo barów, 24h otwarte, fajny basen. Po wymeldowaniu, do czasu wyjazdu, można korzystać z wszystkich udogodnień. Restauracja a la carte przyjemna, byliśmy raz, tylko ze względu na krótkie menu, jak by był większy wybór zapewne byśmy odwiedzali częściej, dużo smaczniejsze jedzenie niż w restauracji ze szweckim stołem.
- The food was of good quality and variety with an Italian touch.
Barceló Solymar – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Varadero.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Barcelo Solymar – All Inclusive is located in Varadero. The resort has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The staff are very helpful and food was very nice everything was great
The Beach is stunning and the sister hotel next door is a breath of fresh air.
I would recommend you eat and drink here. Staff are much friendlier and the food is great.
- The location was good and most of the visitors as well.
- The pool areas were large and had lots of chairs available
- The room is very big with spectacular ocean view!!! and there have two big restaurant with luxury food to choice! beach is great, superior than my expectation! I’m sure will back next time!
Occidental Arenas Blancas
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Barcelo Arenas Blancas – All Inclusive is located in Varadero in the region of Matanzas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. A flat-screen TV is provided.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Restaurant and reception personnel were nice, food variety and proximity to the beach. Chef was great
The location of the hotel is good.
If you like to spend time on the beach and don’t mind about the quality of the accommodation then this hotel Occidental Arenas Blancas could be an option for you.
- Spacious room. A great variety of food in the restaurant. Large area near the hotel and big swimming pool. Great beach.
- I liked the beach because all the jellyfish were so beautiful. I also liked getting in a cab and seeing the place in the rear view mirror as i left while i was thinking i never have to go back. And finally i like telling everyone what a crap place it is.
- The beach was generally great and very long, the Cuban people very friendly, and the Varadero Beach Tour bus line could be conveniently used to go anywhere in Varadero.
Be Live Experience Varadero
One of our best sellers in Varadero! Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Be Live Experience Varadero is located in Varadero in the region of Matanzas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. You can play tennis and pool at the resort. Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport is 15 miles away.
- The staff was super friendly, beach and pool was good.
We had the view on the sea and it was amazing, the hotel is 50m from the beach, we didn’t try swimming pool, but the beach was wonderful, with some water activities, and some of those free of charged..
The food was ok, based on cuban standards, air conditioned dining room, helpful staff…
Animations were average, but we really enjoyed life music in Lobby bar.
Just returned for a weeks stay, staff were very helpful, and rooms always tidied each day.
Water was replenisehed in the fridge everyday too. Pincoldadas + gin and tonics from the bar were great, we took metal cups with us to save on plastic every time. Beach was kept tidy and plenty of sunbeds use.
Beach bbq on the wednesday was fab – fresh makerel and salads every day – hot sauce or spice would be worth taking but thats just Cuban food in general.
For the price we had a very good stay.
- Very friendly stuff. Great location, close to beach
- Food is eatable. If the ocean is calm you’ll enjoy swimming. The beach is really nice
One of our top picks in Varadero.Showcasing a fitness center and water sports facilities, Melia Varadero is located in Varadero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling and hiking. The resort also provides car rental. Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport is 17 miles away.
- The beach and all the outdoor facilities are really nice.
- There wasn’t very much to like but aspects of the pool area looked nice and the staff we’re fairly prompt when ordering drinks etc.
- Very comfortable, great swimming pools, generally good food
- Very very good service, everyone was very polite and amazing service you have everything in one.
- Concierge and most other staff on the Level were excellent and very helpful. Its a great hotel for relaxing but quite large. Level gets you some exclusivity and relative peace and a reserved part of the beach.
Melia las Americas – Adults Only
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Melia las Americas – Adults Only is located in Varadero in the region of Matanzas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play ping-pong, pool and darts at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing. The nearest airport is Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport, 17 miles from Melia las Americas – Adults Only.
Nice lobby for using the internet.
Staff was friendly, helpful and professional.
Rooms were nice with a balcony and view of the water.
Buffet was okay same food all the time.
Sometimes the bar service seemed to be short staffed.
The beach was amazing and the Cubans working there very friendly.
However I had an amazing time: the beach and its surroundings is lovely, nice weather, the hotel looks amazing from the outside with an amazing swimming pool and limpid ocean water.
Beautiful location with a great beach and beautiful water. Greeted with glass of champagne. Saw some folks complaining about their rooms. We had a bungalow suite. It was pretty far from the main building but I liked that for quiet and a separate pool and snack bar. A welcome plate of cheese and meats was waiting for us in our room. Town is a short taxi ride away. Couldn’t get dinner reservations unless you did it early. Ate most meals in the buffet which was fairly good.
Property is gated and guarded.
- The location and the staff were amazing! Our bungalow was outdated and badly needed to be renovated but the front desk assured me that some were already renovated and that soon all would be. The bed was stiff. But we didn’t spend much time in the bungalow as the beach and the activities were the reason we were here. The staff were well trained and friendly beyond measure. Definitely will return!
- Beach is Beautiful….Flawless. Hotel Facilities were clean and very well kept
- Nice lobby for using the internet.
Be Live Experience Turquesa
Showcasing an outdoor pool and a private beach area, Be Live Experience Turquesa is located in Varadero in the region of Matanzas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the resort. The nearest airport is Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport, 19 miles from Be Live Experience Turquesa.
- The food was excellent in quality, variety, and freshness. Very tasty as well. Very clean overall, with good security. There was a nice music concert with a Rock Band in addition to the usual disco. Air conditioning worked great as well. Beautiful beach !!
- The beach was clean, staff make you feel great at all times. Shows at night were SUPER!
- The arrangement with houses in a park landscape. Italaian restaurant.
- Alguns dos empregados eram simpaticos e prestaveis.
Restauranterne er af Cubans standard – ringe og man skal stå i kø om morgenen for at skrive sig op til de forskellige restauranter.
Deres drinks er virkelig dårlige
Sengen og værelserne gode
Poolen mindre end det ser ud på billederne
Top Resorts In Kawama Matanzas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kawama Matanzas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kawama Matanzas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kawama Matanzas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!