10 Best Resorts To Stay In Kanchanaburi City Kanchanaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Kanchanaburi City Kanchanaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kanchanaburi City Kanchanaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kanchanaburi City Kanchanaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kanchanaburi City Kanchanaburi Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kanchanaburi City Kanchanaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kanchanaburi City Kanchanaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Kanchanaburi City Kanchanaburi Province:
Tubtim Siam River Kwai Resort
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Tubtim Siam River Kwai Resort offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Staff were excellent, room and pool. Very good
Transport.supplied by resort
- Situation trés agréable au bord de la rivière. Tranquillité
- ที่พักใหม่ สะอาด ห้องกว้าง สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกครบครัน พนักงานดูแลใส่ใจลูกค้าทุกเรื่อง
มีไลน์อาหารเช้าหลากหลายดี มีให้เลือกเยอะ อาหารอร่อยมาก พนักงานบริการดี ยิ้มแย้ม ทุกคน
บรรยากาศบริเวณที่พักดีมาก ติดริมแม่น้ำ มีต้นไม้ใหญ่ร่มรื่นดี เด็กๆสามารถวิ่งเล่นได้อย่างสบายเลย
- พนักงานบริการดีมาก ห้องพักสะอาดใหม่ อาหารเช้าอร่อย มีสระน้ำใหญ่ดี ภาพรวม ok มากๆ
- Staff were excellent, room and pool. Very good
Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa
Relaxing stays await at Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa, which features classic accommodation with free WiFi and parking. Featuring a landscaped pool, it has a fitness centre and 5 dining options.Surrounded by tropical greenery, eco-friendly rooms feature spacious layouts and are decorated in pleasant shades of green and peach. Featuring a flat-screen TV, they come with luxurious bathrooms that have separate bath and shower areas.Soothing Thai massages and beauty treatments are on offer at Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa’s spa and salon. For leisure, guests can enjoy the use of mini golf and karaoke facilities. Quiet afternoons can be spent at the library.A variety of Thai specialities and international dishes is served at The Tiara and Spice restaurants. Offering a wide selection of fine wines, Prive also provides private cabins for a more intimate experience.Away Kanchanaburi Dheva Mantra Resort & Spa is 3.7 miles from Kanchanaburi’s town centre and the historic River Kwai Bridge.
- Everything was great! The staff are friendly and they speak English very well, so communication was not a problem. Breakfast was great. I stayed a few times before and will definitely stay again.
I stayed there for 1 night. Hotel bulilding is really good, great gardens, nice pool, clean and very large and luxurious rooms. Very good Price for this.
Downsides: It was very empty (on a Thursday, maybe most guests come during the weekends?) which made me feel a bit disappointed because somehow I also want to meet at least some guests for some conversation. This was also probably the reason why the bar was closed at 11 p.m. when I came home from Kancanaburi town – something I woud not expect at a 5-star house… Same with the pool bar: The waiter only showed up every 30 minutes..
Also it is pretty far away from the town centre. If you come with an organized group, ok. Otherwise you need to arrange a tuktuk taxi,about 15 minutes; and the hotel reception was not really aware of how to do this…
- The rooms that had a river view were quite stunning and well appointed!
- This place is amazing! The rooms are large, clean, and very upscale. It’s quiet, most of the time we had the pool to ourselves. The breakfast buffet is good.
- Park around the pool. View from the resort above the river.
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 0.6 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai, Banyang Resort features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is room service at the property.
- Bed was very hard. Water ran very slow. The room was big though but no style or comfortable. It’s a cheap hotel not match with the price which is too high compare with quality
- The staff was very, very, very friendly and helpful. The resort is a quite far from the city centre, we arrived late at night and thought we were in the middle of nowhere, though in the following morning we discovered that we were in the middle of rice fields and enjoyed the sight very much. The morning breakfast with coffee, tea, toasted bread and butter and jam was not very typical, but the lady owner did her best to make us feel good. A bit of fried rice and scrambled eggs would have been more appreciated.
- The owner is so nice and helpful, she made us feel us if we were at home.
Chor Ngar Thong Erawan
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 11 miles from Sai Yok, Chor Ngar Thong Erawan features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The location was serene and peaceful for a two-day trip, only a 10 minute drive to Erawan Falls. It was great to hear the jungle sounds and chill on the raft for sunset. The owner was very gracious and kind. Beautiful scenery and location. Simple breakfast in the morning was an egg, sausage, and two pieces of bread. Free coffee as well.
- Friendly staff, nice location good food next door
- guter Ausgangspunkt um den Erawan Naturpark zu besuchen, gleich nebenan ist ein kleines Restaurant mit einfachem, frisch zubereitetem Essen, der Blick auf den Fluss ist sehr schön, ein Auto ist empfehlenswert
Nous avons adoré l’accueil, les personnes qui tiennent cet établissement sont vraiment super !
Ils nous ont amené au restaurant le premier soir, ils nous ont prêté leur scouter le lendemain pour nous rendre à Erawan.
La chambre était propre, joliment décorée avec une très belle vue sur la rivière Kwai.
Le wifi et la clim fonctionnent sans problème.
Gute Lage für einen Besuch im Erawan-nationalpark.
Es hat ein gemütliches Floß wo man den Nachmittag mit Baden ausklingen lassen kann.
Das Familienzimmer war sehr groß und sauber.
Ploy Resort offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was spacious and great view out window to tropical garden. Staff kept place very clean.
The view from hotel at swimming pool so amazing.
So clean and friendly staff. Good location
- Great river views from pool and breakfast area. Rooms very pretty, rustic decor. Authentic experience of the town.
- Very nice and quiet , very easy to relax , lovely place , hopefully be back
- Perfect location, close to tourist atractions and facilities.
Good Times Resort
One of our best sellers in Kanchanaburi! Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the lake, Good Times Resort is located in Kanchanaburi City in the region of Kanchanaburi Province, just 7 miles from Kanchanaburi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, room service and a shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental.
New Beautiful Hotel located in near kwae river.
Rooms are specious and very clean.
Friendly Staff speaks English.
Good for family vacation.
Near to the City and Hell Pass / Death Railway / Tiger Temple.
Can visit Soi Yok, Erawan and Thong Pha Phum national park.
I am highly recommend this hotel.
- great base for travel with small kids and family, food great and overall resort very relaxing with fabulous riverside location.
Beautiful hotel. Excellent facilities.
We had a balcony over the lake! Loved it.
- What an amazing hotel sitting on the River Kwai , also food and great staff
close to where we wanted to go
great food at restaurant
- New Beautiful Hotel located in near kwae river.
Located 30 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi City, Suriyan Villa features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is valet parking at the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Plearn Resort offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City, just 14 miles from Sai Yok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.
No reviews yet.
Sam’s House Kanchanaburi
Sam’s House Kanchanaburi offers budget accommodations on the banks of peaceful River Kwai. Featuring views of surrounding greenery, it has a tour desk, free Wi-Fi in rooms and free parking.Air-conditioned log cabins and raft houses at Sam’s feature wooden furnishings and floors. They are equipped with sitting area, a fridge and fan. Private bathrooms have hot shower facilities.Rafting tours and recreational activities like fishing and canoeing can be arranged by the tour desk. The staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide car rental and bike rental services.Sam’s House has a restaurant which serves Thai and Western dishes. Fresh seafood dishes are available at restaurants within walking distance of the guesthouse.Easily accessible from several national parks, Sam’s House Kanchanaburi is a one hour drive from Erawan Waterfall and a 30-minute drive from Tiger Temple. It is a 3-hour drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- Beautiful raft houses. I rented a bike literally next door for 40 Bhat and cycled to river Kwai bridge, museums etc in very short time. Everything you could need here.
- Great location, staff were very helpful and pointed you in right direction. The room/house was very clean, AC was great, quiet and nice clean property.
nice and friendly staff
bungalows on water garden – great!
- Upon arrival, we felt the room we booked was a little small, so we asked to upgrade and were given a bungalow right on the river. Spacious with a comfortable bed, tv and refrigerator. Air conditioning was nice and cold and we had a lovely view. Cheap beer is available and the owner was polite and helpful. We ended up staying an additional night because we liked the area so much! A great tuk tuk is available out the driveway and immediately to the right. The lady who operates it was a very safe and knowledgeable individual with competative rates. There are many options for food around which is so convenient.
- Bed was comfortable and big enough for two people.
West View Villa
One of our best sellers in Kanchanaburi! West View Villa is located in Kanchanaburi City, just 12 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The location is great and staffs were super friendly. Even we checked in around 21:30 hrs.
- Beautiful room, beautiful place! The bathroom is very big, clean and nice.
- Modern minimalist design in whites and light tones which is something that I like. Very well kept garden making the place feel relaxed and cozy. Ideal for a weekend holiday
- Super clean, I like the fact that everything is white including bathrooms coz you can see the cleanliness of the place. Parking facility next to your room is awesome. Bed is really comfortable.
- ห้องพักสวยทั้ง2แบบ กว้าง และเป็นส่วนตัว ภายในห้องสะอาด สวย ตกแต่งสไตล์ Modern ห้องนอน ห้องน้ำกว้างมาก โดยรวมถือว่าคุ้มค่ามาก
Top Resorts In Kanchanaburi City Kanchanaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kanchanaburi City Kanchanaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kanchanaburi City Kanchanaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kanchanaburi City Kanchanaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!