10 Best Resorts To Stay In Kahana Maui – Top Hotel Reviews
Kahana Maui is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Kahana Maui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kahana Maui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kahana Maui. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Kahana Maui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Kahana Maui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Kahana Maui:
Royal Lahaina Resort
One of our top picks in Lahaina.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Royal Lahaina Resort offers accommodations in Lahaina. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The grounds were beautiful. The breakfast area had outdoor seating close to the pool and with a lovely view of the ocean and whales breaching.
- This resort has absolutely beautiful plantings and lawn. Additionally, a very nice beach and two swimming pools. Very relaxing atmosphere with a lovely restaurant and bar which looks out over the ocean. The staff is helpful and charming.
- I was with my wife for my birthday vacation in Maui and the beach and sea view from our hotel was amazing. The Royal Lahaina Resort was great! 10 to 15 minute drive from shops and restaurants. We will be coming back soon.
Location and nice clean sandy beach.
Crystal blue calm sea.
Can easily spot whales from the hotel looking onto the ocean.
- The price was great and the facilities were quite nice
Kaanapali Ocean Inn
One of our top picks in Lahaina.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Lahaina, 3.9 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater, Kaanapali Ocean Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from Kaanapali Ocean Inn .
- Location close to activities that we booked. Beds were comfy. We had a room overlooking the nightly Luau, so we got to experience it for free. It is finished by 9pm so still time for uninterrupted sleep. Beach was close by
- I was generally fine with the place but I had booked a single room with a king size bed. I got a room with two queens. Kind of annoying because I came with my wife.
- The view from the room was stunning. The bed was comfy and our room was cleaned everyday.
- Most of my problems were resolved quickly by an outstanding manager who acted above and beyond making us feel like she really cared about us.
- It is part of a larger resort so all amenities were available. Gorgeous views of whales and islands. Enjoyed the balcony and ocean view. The food in the restaurant, although very expensive, was excellent.
Aston Kaanapali Shores
One of our top picks in Lahaina.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Lahaina, Aston Kaanapali Shores is 5 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater.All units are air conditioned and feature a TV with cable channels. Some units have a dining area and/or balcony. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from Aston Kaanapali Shores.
- We were upgraded on arrival to a two bedroom with kitchen and it was perfect — spacious, well equipped and convenient. The property is immaculate, bed really comfy and staff very friendly & helpful. Short walk to a grocery store and also south to public park & long beach area.
- We were upgraded to a one-bedroom with full kitchen which was great for making a few small meals. Unit was clean, comfortable and had a nice garden view.
- We were upgraded at check-in to a room with cooking facilities. Close to a grocery store.
- Location excellent kiddies pool was above average gardens were beautiful staff was helpful and friendly
restaurant on site is very good value
very quiet property
kitchen is well stocked
Ka’anapali Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Lahaina.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Recognized by the Waiaha Foundation as “Hawaii’s Most Hawaiian Hotel,” Ka’anapali Beach Hotel offers cultural activities and comfortable guest rooms. This hotel also offers free Wi-Fi and no resort fee.Ideally placed on Ka’anapali Beach in Maui, views of the ocean, garden, and pool are offered with each room at this resort. Guests can enjoy the comforts of air conditioning as well as a flat-screen cable TV that offers in-room entertainment. The private bathroom comes equipped with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A refrigerator is also available for guest convenience.Situated among lush tropical gardens and seconds from pristine beaches, the Ka’anapali Beach Hotel offers an ideal location for relaxation. Guests at the resort will also find easy access to numerous recreational activities, including whale watching, surfing and snorkeling.While staying at the Ka’anapali Hotel, guests can enjoy daily hula shows as well as dinner theater performances and cultural activities, including lei making. The resort also features on-site restaurants and a spacious outdoor pool.Whalers Village is just a short walk from the resort. Kahului Airport is 28 miles away.
- We loved the Hawaiian feel of this hotel. They do a ceremony on the day you leave and they give you a shell necklace to say thanks for staying with them. Staff was way nice. Great location on the beach. Grounds are kept clean and beautiful.
- Perfect location and beautiful grounds. Convenient restaurant.
- Room didn’t feel cramped. Had everything needed- chair, table for 2, bench seat with shoe storage shelf under, coffee, refrigerator.
- Excellent location–right on the beach and walking distance to Whaler’s Village and Black Rock. The grounds were very nice and the friendly Hawaiian hospitality.
- This is the friendliest hotel on Kaanapali beach. The resort is super clean, restaurant good, bar serves great drinks and all the staff are very nice. We love it there!!! Our room was in the Kauai tower which had a nice view and updated room.
Condos at Napili Point
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Lahaina in the region of Maui, 8 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater, Condos at Napili Point features an outdoor pool and views of the sea.A TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from Condos at Napili Point.
- First night we couldn’t see the ocean unless we stood on a ladder. My husband pointed this out to staff and the second day we were given an excellent room with a view. Kitchen had everything we needed to eat at home. Within walking of Gazebo and Sea House to eat out. Cove snorkeling some of the best on the island. Friendly daily maid services. No extra costs. What they quote is what you pay.
- Wrap around balcony, pool close and visible, great views, lots of privacy.
- the ocean view was great, the room had a loft with the view as well which was nice.
- This area of Maui is spectacular! My wife and I were married here and we always love come back! Unit C-32 was the perfect space for us. Sunset & ocean views to make you cry!
- Lovely hotel. Booked ocenafront room, well worth the extra money. Waking up to the sound of the waves was amazing. The view from the balcony was fantastic. Really loved this hotel.
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
One of our top picks in Lahaina.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located 9 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater in Lahaina, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels, DVD player and game console, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 16 miles from the property.
Kapalua is a great choice for travelers interested in sandy beaches, nature and sunsets.
- Special treatment at banyan tree for anniversary. Beautiful suite. Great singer in lobby in the evening. Treatment by front desk staff.
- The front desk ladies were all very friendly. She was willing to talk to manager upgrade my room when my request of bed arrangement were not available in the room category I booked.
- Fabulous expansive grounds so it never feels crowded… choice of several tiered pools or small beach area. Spa was a phenomenal experience as it is small and private with all the special amenities you would expect from a 5 star resort. Everyone was accomadating and friendly. They even upgraded us with our service dog to a residence room with small hedge enclosed area.
- Everything was incredible, from the team at the welcome area, the front desk, the cleaning staff, to the beach area… everyone made us feel special bad welcome.
- Amazing customer service and hospitality. Very friendly staff. Just wonderful!
Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated on 11 acres of tropical gardens, this 4-star resort in Lahaina boasts 2 adult pools, a day spa and free Wi-Fi. Kaanapali Beach is just 15 minutes’ walk away.The poolside Castaway Cafe restaurant and bar serves Island cuisine and has an extensive wine list. Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas also offers a weekly manager’s reception with drinks.Cable TV, a private balcony and an in-room safe are standard in every room at Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas. Rooms include a refrigerator, while studios and suites feature full kitchens.Guests can use the gym or the free shuttle to Kaanapali Resort area shopping. A children’s pool is also provided and kids receive a free beach ball at check in.The Wo Hing Temple Museum is a 10-minute drive from this resort. Whale Watching tours can be found 5 miles away and Kaanapali Golf Course Tournament North is just 2 miles away.
- Perfect location. Clean. Nice pool. Blissful beach. Great bar. Good food at the restaurant. Conveniently located, with the shuttle. Comfortable. Well-equipped kitchen. Would definitely recommend.
- Great location. Great swimming beach and snorkeling right there. Poolside restaurant/bar. Nice to have a lawn area with lounge chairs in addition to beach and pool areas. Property was fully booked but did not feel crowded. Met a lot of guests who are retired and return every year. Appreciated the “no Marco Polo” rule at the pool. 🙂
- Location was great, room was very nice as were the facilities around the property.
- Loacation was excellent, beach view and island view were superb. Newer appliances was nice to prepare meals with.
- Comfortable set up very nice Resort with great location.
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Lahaina.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located 2.5 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater in Lahaina, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was amazing and eveytime we came back to our room it was like a brand new room.
- Amazing grounds, pool and views. Love the pool, penguins, koi and food was amazing. The only downside was the water pressure and lack of hot water in our shower / room
- Amazing views, restaurants, shopping, amenities and staff.
- Easy access to facilities and beach walk. Good Spa
- Welcome from reception desk, ms. mckoskey at front desk upon arrival was fabulous. We were immediately checked in and orientated with all resort amenities. Such a wonderful way to start our vacation. Thank you also to our bellman, Mel who escorted us to our beautiful room. Explained the hotel activities and food options. Filled our ice bucket and left us knowing this was going to be an amazing stay.
Ka’anapali Beach Club By Diamond Resorts
One of our top picks in Lahaina.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Lahaina, 5 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater, Ka’anapali Beach Club By Diamond Resorts features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Kahului Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Staff was super friendly and the pool was amazing! Room was clean and accurately looked like the pics
Nice looking resort. Suite room was nice and comfortable. Daily Resort fee could be reduced – pays for WiFi, parking, use of laundry machines and other items (though suites should but do not contain washer/dryer)
Very helpful, professional, personable staff.
Well maintained facility
Nice valet service
- Superb hotel location and service, had a great time.
1) Great location.
2) Wonderful staff.
3) Great views.
- The resort has all that you need to have a great stay. There are also places nearby that can fill any gaps. Public transport is closeby and cheap to use. The staff are lovely and helpful. The ocean view from our room was awesome and we loved the spaciousness of the room.
Napili Kai Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Lahaina.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Kapalua neighborhood in Lahaina, 8 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater, Napili Kai Beach Resort features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Kapalua is a great choice for travelers interested in sandy beaches, nature and sunsets.
- Great location and views from the rooms and restaurant. The Snorkeling, turtles and nice sandy beach are exceptional. We were Impressed with how helpful, Friendly and courteous the staff are. This includes the gentlemen who checked us in to the housekeeping crew.
Our room was undergoing maintenance so they gave us a free room upgrade to a one bedroom suite that was amazing.
Also they have a free mai tai party on Wednesday evening that was a great bonus.
- The view from our room was incredible. The facilities – the pool, the beach, the hotel grounds were wonderful. The lady that checked us in was very friendly. Our room was beautiful and comfortable. BBQ by the pool was very convenient. Overall, we had a wonderful stay.
- Free Hawaiian culture talks every morning. Wednesday night Slack Key guitar performances held Wednesday night.s for $45 a person.
- the room was large and we really liked the small kitchen in the room. it’s a great place. super clean and very friendly. It’s a great place for families. We were only there 2 nights and we were not at the hotel that much. I wish we had had more time to enjoy the amenities.
Top Resorts In Kahana Maui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Kahana Maui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Kahana Maui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Kahana Maui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!