10 Best Resorts To Stay In Johnson Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Johnson Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Johnson Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Johnson Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Johnson Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Johnson Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Johnson Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Johnson Florida:
Balmoral Resort Florida
One of our top picks in Haines City – and a guest favorite.
Located in Haines City, 20 miles from Kissimmee, Balmoral Resort Florida features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Lakeland is 19 miles from Balmoral Resort Florida, and Winter Haven is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- We loved the house, heated pool, hot tub, water slides, game room… Really everything. We were visited by an adorable family of sand hill cranes each morning. It’s a beautiful location within a few minutes of Legoland. We’ll be back!
- Beautiful accommodations and layout. Security was very nice.
- We thought the resort is nice and the home adequate. We did have construction directly behind us where they continue to build more and more units (which appear exactly alike in 1 of 3 variations) — it was also a negative that people in the construction would saw roofing tiles that blew dust directly into our pool. We also found the interior furnishings to be rather plain, cheap in style. Specifically, the use of long, vertical plastic blinds going out to the pool led to many broken pieces that people would cram up into the blind to cover up that they’re broken; the negative part of this is when the next tenant comes in and you go out to the pool — BAAM — 5 or 6 plastic blinds come crashing to the floor leaving you the task of letting the front desk know that you didn’t break them. I thought the staff was friendly, the community pools and slides are great… very quiet.
- The facility was amazing. The house was very clean, the pool was fantastic, there is a water park and arcade on the property as well. Will be coming back here for sure.
- Property is absolutely beautiful. Food and staff have a lot to be desired.
Hapimag Orlando – Lake Berkley Resort
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hapimag Orlando – Lake Berkley Resort is located in Kissimmee in the region of Florida, just 17 miles from Orlando. Winter Haven is 25 miles away.Featuring a patio, the air-conditioned accommodations are fitted with a sitting area and a dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries. Towels are featured.Hapimag Resort Orlando also includes a hot tub.You can play ping-pong at the property, and the area is popular for fishing. Buena Vista is 6 miles from Hapimag Orlando – Lake Berkley Resort. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Great staff: very friendly, competent and always willing to help!
Location is really convenient.
Fast and reliable Wi-Fi.
- We love Hapimag! We always stay there when in Orlando.
- The house was fully equipped with everything we needed. Arriving and leaving was so easy. We will definitely go back.
- Both ladies at check in were absolutely wonderful! Such a pleasure to check in and they were a wealth of information to all attractions and restaurants nearby! Extremely pleased with all aspects of our stay. Would book here again!
- The house was warm and comfortable with a generous supply of hot water. The construction is now a bit creaky and is emphasising some of the faults in the construction of the house.
- Great staff: very friendly, competent and always willing to help!
Reunion Resort A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.This Kissimmee, Florida golf and spa resort is within 6 miles of the Walt Disney World Resort. Features include 11 outdoor pools with a children’s water park. A balcony and free Wi-Fi are provided in all villas.Cable TV, full kitchen, and sitting area with a sofa are included in all villas at Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort. Extras include a washing machine and a tumble dryer.Guests can expect 3 on-site golf courses and a golf academy at this Kissimmee Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort. A tennis court, fitness center, and concierge are available as well.The 7 on-site restaurants include Eleven steakhouse, Forte Italian restaurant, and Grand Lobby and Sushi Bar. Full-service dining is also available poolside at The Grill at Water Park.Located 5 minutes’ drive from Interstate 4 Exit 60, guests will be 20 minutes’ drive from Aquatica, SeaWold’s water park, and the Orlando Premium Outlets. The Universal Studios Resort is 21 miles away.
- The property was very clean and the staff were very welcoming and friendly.
- Three bedrooms with 2.5 bath, full kitcken equipment are very convenient for our family!
The service by the restaurant staff was terrific!
They even brought me a 80th birthday bran muffin with whipped cream and fruit on top, sang me a birthday song. Quite congenial. This was by the restaurant adjacent to the golf shop. Ate there both 14 and 15 Dec. great Service!
The Eleven restaurant was Elegant, the waitress was great to alert us to meals we found delicious and enjoyable. View was terrific and it ended our day with elegance and pleasure. Hats off to the chef. We had swordfish and the steak special of the day
- The condo was. Lean, but the couch was extremely broken down and uncomfortable to sit on. We had to pad it with pillows office our bed to even sit on it!!! Not what you should find in a high end facility!!
- This property is BIG. The first day we took the shuttle service to the water park and my family loved it. The golf course is well maintained.
4009 VENETIAN BAY DR, #105
4009 VENETIAN BAY DR, #105 is located in Kissimmee, just 2.7 miles from Kissimmee Amtrak Station. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Oak Plantation Resort
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Magnuson Grand at Oak Plantation Resort is located in Kissimmee in the region of Florida, just 16 miles from Orlando. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Winter Haven is 26 miles from Magnuson Grand at Oak Plantation Re, and Buena Vista is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 12 miles from Magnuson Grand at Oak Plantation Resort.
- The layout of the villa was great. Worked well for our family. Great location close to almost everything!! Also it was easy to find and felt more like a community than just another hotel. Felt safe here.
- Good value for money, friendly staff,anything you needed ( towels) were delivered quickly
- The room we had was excellent (second time staying in the very same room on our request)…with our own kitchen and cookware…washer and dryer…living and dining area…the bed was so comfortable…the view overlooking the pool and lake excellent…very peaceful and quiet place…overall wonderful place to stay
- Beautiful grounds, wildlife, friendly staff. Miss Cynthia went above and beyond to give us a great room!! Pools and amenities were wonderful!! Heated pool and hot tub also kiddie water play area. Beds need new mattresses but such a Beautiful place ! Wish we had more time here!
- The outside atmosphere and setting, pool area,size of the condo, convenient location. Loved seeing the peacocks roaming around.
The Fountains at ChampionsGate
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, The Fountains at ChampionsGate is located in Kissimmee in the region of Florida, just 24 miles from Orlando. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Lakeland is 25 miles from The Fountains at ChampionsGate, and Winter Haven is 18 miles from the property. Orlando International Airport is 22 miles away.
well maintained outside
plenty of towels
decent location for visiting, just off the I4
plenty of shops & restaurants nearby
- Beds were really good. All appliances were in perfect order
- It’s a gated community and is very clean and quite. Awesome pool for the kids.
- Great value. Beautiful accommodations. Close to everything we wanted to do. Security gate.
- 3 bedroom villas are hard to come by at this price. Nice to have washer and dryer. Kitchen and living room had plenty of space. Had 1 car garage with opener.
Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston
Located 10 minutes from Disney World, this Orlando resort features an over-sized movie theater and apartments include kitchens and Wi-Fi.The Tuscana Resort boasts apartments with a screened in private porch, some with golf course views. They are furnished with a dining area and a separate living room. Washers and dryers are equipped in each unit.A fully equipped fitness center and a business center are available at the property. Resort Tuscana also features a large outdoor heated pool with cabanas. There’s also a children’s pool with a fountain.The front desk can arrange spa services. Beauty treatments and massages can be arranged by the pool or in the apartments.SeaWorld Orlando is 24.2 miles from the resort. Guests are also 19 miles from Universal Studios.
- Pool was warm and pool area was large. Friendly staff. Stayed here last year and loved it and are already planning for next year’s visit. Still have the best hamburgers ever and restaurant and bar staff are awesome.
- Our room had everything that we needed, there was enough space, beds and rooms for our family.
- The staff was very professional and friendly, which is a very positive thing. If it weren’t for the noise, I would have given this property a much better rating because the staff were so great.
- It has even our third time there…. we simply love it there.Spacious flat, kind staff and perfect location
- Price was great. Space was great for large family.
Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
Located in Kissimmee in the region of Florida, 24 miles from Orlando, Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. The resort has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The resort also provides car rental. Lakeland is 25 miles from Omni Resort Orlando, and Winter Haven is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Luxurious hotel with lovely views. Room large, well appointed and clean. The leisure facilities are excellent. Heated pools, lazy river and wave pool. Plenty of loungers and towels available.
- Beautiful, well maintained property. Lots of things to do, and the restaurants in the hotel were very good. The staff was friendly whenever we had questions.
- Outstanding. We were there during hurricane Irma and the staff was amazing
- Room was comfortable. Restaurants were fabulous. Loved the pools and the lazy river. Our family had a wonderful time!!
Room was big and comfortable, as well as the bathroom. Room-services (housekeeping and room service per se) could have been better (trash bin not emptied, coffee/tea not replaced, items from room service not arrived).
Pools are great and food is very good (both at the pool as well as at the restaurants).
Would recommend the stay.
Venetian Bay Resort
One of our top picks in Kissimmee.Located in Kissimmee, 16 miles from Orlando, Venetian Bay Resort features an outdoor pool and playground. The property is air conditioned and is equipped with a hot tub. Winter Haven is 27 miles away.The accommodation is fitted with a sitting area. Some units feature a dining area and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bathrobes in every unit.Venetian Bay Resort also includes a terrace.Buena Vista is 6 miles from Venetian Bay Resort. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 12 miles from Venetian Bay Resort.
No reviews yet.
Secrets Hideaway Resort & Spa (Adults-Only)
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, Secrets Hideaway Resort & Spa (Adults-Only) offers accommodations in Kissimmee, just 17 miles from Orlando. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include views of the pool or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shops at the property.Winter Haven is 29 miles from Secrets Hideaway (Adults-Only), and Buena Vista is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The adult club and facilities were fun. After talking with other guests and understanding the history made any shortcomings understandable and easily overlooked. We had a great time.
- The bed was very comfortable and staff were friendly. Clothing optional pool area was nice (but 100% devoid of people).
- The atmosphere late in the evening was as per the expectation with regards to the other hotel guests.
- I love the atmosphere. Love most of the people that work there.
- The night club was good and that is the only thing that was good.
Top Resorts In Johnson Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Johnson Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Johnson Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Johnson Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!