10 Best Resorts To Stay In Jalón Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Jalón Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Jalón Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jalón Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jalón Valencia Community. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Jalón Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Jalón Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Jalón Valencia Community:
AR Imperial Park Spa Resort
This pleasant all-inclusive resort is set up in the hills in Calpe, with excellent views of the Peñón de Ifach and the sea. The AR Imperial Park offers a spa, a buffet restaurant and accommodations in charming bungalows.There is an outdoor swimming pool with water slides for kids. There is entertainment on weekends, and daily activities are organized in July and August.Each bungalow comes with satellite TV and a terrace. They also have a bathroom with a hairdryer, air conditioning and heating.A sauna, a fitness center, a hammam and a hot tub are available at the AR Imperial Park Spa Resort. Treatments and massages are available here.The AR Imperial Park Spa Resort offers indoor and outdoor parking, for an extra fee.
- Food was good, pools were great and staff were good. The spa was lovely and so was the treatment I had!
- el desayuno me gusto muchisimo ,la animacion de la noche y lo que mas las piscinas una pena no haber podido disfrutarlas…
-La ubicacion esta a unos 10 min del centro de Calpe, pero el hotel dispone de un microbus para bajar y subir sin coger el coche (hay que reservarlo)
-Son apartamentos que segun nos dijeron estaban reformando, estuvimos muy comodos.
-El buffet era pequeño pero variado, eramos “pocos” en el hotel y estuvimos bien, cuando se llene se puede quedar corto.
-Mi pareja es CELIACA, nos ofrecieron elegir el menu antes para tenerlo todo preparado y evitar la contaminacion cruzada y demas, no hizo falta, el buffet esta MUY bien acondicionado y tienen plancha, pudo comer casi de todo, en el desayuno si que tuvimos que comentarlo y sacaron varios productos, le ofrecieron… muy contentos y al dia siguiente se acordaban y le preguntaron que queria…
-A destacar… el personal de cafeteria, de restaurante, de recepcion y de animacion.. un 10 por ellos, un trato mas que excelente.
- Nos a gustado todo, nos hicimos un tratamiento y nos regalaror el circuito del spa. La comida casera. El personal amable. Las vistas impresionantes. Hemos vueltos como nuevas. Seguro que volveremos
- La amabilidad del personal a pesar de lo cansad@s que tenían que estar.
Featuring a shared outdoor swimming pool with sun loungers, The Retreat is located 11 mi from Lliber. Set in the countryside, this resort offers a terrace and garden.Each room at this resort has tile floors and a classic décor. They come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, bathrobe, and hairdryer. All rooms have views of the surroundings or the pool.This property offers luggage storage facilities and a safe deposit box. There is also a shuttle service to the airport, as well as a massage service, available for an extra charge.You can find restaurants and shops in Lliber, a 35-minute drive from Inside Out Spain. The beaches of Calpe are 13 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Denia, Estudio Sota has accommodations with private terraces. 2.2 miles from Denia Ferry Port and 1.8 miles from Denia Castle, the property provides an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Guests can enjoy garden views.All rooms at the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. Guest rooms come with a seating area.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including fishing and hiking.Denia Bus Station is 2.8 miles from Estudio Sota. Alicante Airport is 68 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Reuma Sol Wellness Hotel & Apartments
Reuma Sol Wellness Hotel & Apartments is offering accommodations in Alfaz del Pi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a seasonal outdoor pool. The property provides a playground and free WiFi.At the resort, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Selected rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge. All guest rooms at Reuma Sol Wellness Hotel & Apartments feature air conditioning and a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish, Mediterranean and European dishes and also offers gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options.At the accommodation guests are welcome to use a hot tub. The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Reuma Sol Wellness Hotel & Apartments.Benidorm is 8 miles from the resort, while Calpe is 10 miles away. Alicante Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Beds were good and linens were provided twice during one week stay
nice area, with nice views and calm atmosphere.
A Cuba themed party was organised on a Saturday night.
Common washing machine was available for 4€, that was cool!
A private fridge was available also.
- El hotel en agosto es de los más tranquilo, está más destinado a noruegos y en agosto no van por allí. El hotel está adaptado y la piscina con agua calentita nos encantó y al no haber gente los niños la disfrutaron para ellos solos. El apartamento bien, con dos habitaciones y cocina, hubiera estado bien tener un microondas pero por lo demás bien.
- lugar tranquilo. la habitacion amplia y las camas comodas.
- El lugar esta rodeado de montañas y es muy verde y espacioso. Muy tranquilo para quien quiera ir a descansar.
Complejo Albir Garden
Complejo Albir Garden is located in the center of Albir 15 minutes’ walk from the beach. Set in attractive grounds, this resort features an outdoor pool and spa.Each of the Albir’s well-equipped rooms is air conditioned and spacious. All rooms have balconies, kitchenettes and seating areas with satellite TV.The Albir Garden’s buffet restaurant serves a selection of international dishes and offers views of the pool. There is also a snack bar on site.The Complejo’s spa has Turkish baths, hot tub and sauna. There is also a beauty salon, where treatments include massage.The complex is within walking distance of the center of Albir and is a 5-minute drive from the lively resort of Benidorm. Aqualandia and Mundomar Theme Parks are 2.5 mi away.
- Very friendly staff very welcoming and accommodating
This is a great hotel for families, the water park is perfect for all ages and a brilliant addition. We had a slight issue with our shower which was very quickly rectified.
Didn’t eat as room only booked so can’t comment on the food but would definitely stay here again. So close to everything you need.
Staff are very accommodating and always there to help.
Rooms are spacious (we were two adults and two kids 2 & 9) pull out beds could be more comfortable. I slept with the kids in the bedroom and my husband slept on the pull out.
- The play park for children under 5. Including the excellent Aqua pool park. Also the nearby shops including the supermarket. I loved the kitchenette.I did not eat at the hotel but there is a restaurant that does breakfast, lunch and dinners at a cost of 7 euros for adult breakfast 3 Euro’s for children and 12 euros for lunch and dinner each . I am not sure of cost for children
- I have been to Albir Garden many times – during busy and quiet times. Always very happy – lovely place – staff exceptionally helpful – particularly Reception – – all – including Carmen. The pool facilities are great for adults and children – One small thing – to possibly pass on to Hotel is that their lounge should not have so many noisy games tables!! – Hotel lounges are usually for drinks – entertainment and relaxation. NOTE- this is NOT a criticism – just a suggestion!!
Entertainment for kids was very good.
Plenty of sun beds.
Alfaz Paradise in Albir has an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace. All rooms boast a kitchen, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a wardrobe. Rooms are fitted with a kettle, while some have a balcony. The rooms at the resort are fitted with a seating area.Benidorm is 5.6 mi from Alfaz Paradise, while Calpe is 9.9 mi away. Alicante Airport is 40 mi from the property.
- Excellent appartment, close to the pool. 2 bathrooms , which we didn’t expect. We had a few mishaps on the first day but the staff were very officiant and the maintenance staff came within the hour.
- Lovely views of beach, bay and mountains, very clean and spacious accommodation
- Stunning will defo go back! Hill not for feint hearted but fab!
- La tranquilidad y la comodidad del apartamento, además, Noelia fue muy amable con nosotros.
- El lugar super tranquilo muy bonito y muy limpio todo el personal muy amables.
Magic Robin Hood
Set 2.5 mi from Benidorm, this Medieval-themed complex offers entertainment for children. Magic Robin Hood includes a huge outdoor pool with water slides. It also has a game and adventure area with zip line.Guests at Magic Robin Hood can relax at the chill out or the spa.Each air-conditioned Magic Robin Hood bungalow has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a living area with sofa and TV. The kitchen area includes a mini fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities.Camping Aqua Magic is a short drive from the beaches of the Costa Blanca, and offers free public parking on site. Alicante Airport is 33 mi away, with easy access via the nearby AP7 Motorway.The buffet restaurant serves varied meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a grill restaurant, a snack bar and various bars and terraces.
Brilliant water park for children
Food was every good lots of choice
Staff were friendly
I travelled with my wife and two kids (9y & 5y)
Water slides are very good.
There is a lot of entertainment options for kids
Food was of good quality and a lot of options. There are a lot of food trucks & bars open throughout the day.
We had all inclusive package.
- A good variety of food. Great activities for kids.
- every thing was there to entertain the children you did not have to leave the complex great holiday for family’s
The place and treatment of us was exceptional
Well done all
- Brilliant water park for children
Magic Natura Animal, Waterpark Polynesian Lodge Resort
Set within Benidorm’s Magic Natura Animal and Water Park, the Polynesian Lodge Resort offers accommodations in themed bungalows. The parks include swimming pools, restaurants, bars and children’s clubs.Bright and spacious, the bungalows have air conditioning and free WiFi. Each one has a private terrace, a microwave and a flat-screen TV. Their bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.As well as the many water rides, guests can enjoy daytime and nighttime safari trips or environmental and science workshops.Guests have access to the Aqua Natura Water Park and the Terra Natura Zoo. Benidorm and its beach can be reached in 10 minutes’ drive. Terra Mítica Theme Park is also 10 minutes away by car, and Villaitana Golf Course is 5 minutes’ drive away.Free parking is available on site and the resort can also arrange a shuttle service. Alicante Airport can be reached in a 40-minute drive.
- friendly staff who work long hours, everywhere is clean no litter lying around and rooms cleaned daily with water, fresh towels and new linen
- Lovely lodges, with an 2 shower s and spotlessly clean
- Room was clean. Very impressed with the welcome drinks
- Great place. Lots to do for kids… right beside animal park which our son loved. He also loved he kids club which was good when the weather was bad.
- Great facilities overall. Staff friendly and attentive. Whole site looked well cared for and well maintained. Everything all inclusive.
Hotel Levante Club & Spa – Adults Only (+16)
Featuring an outdoor pool and a spa and wellnes center, Hotel Levante Club & Spa – Adults Only (+16) is located in Benidorm, 2,950 feet from Levante Beach. This hotel offers an on-site restaurant and free WiFi.Each air-conditioned room comes with a mini-bar, desk, satellite TV, and balcony. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The on-site spa includes a hot tub, fitness center, solarium, and massage service. The property also offers a 24-hour reception, ticket service, luggage storage, and daily newspapers.You can find an on site restaurant, serving buffet-style meals, as well as a bar and snack bar. Room service is also available.
- The property was in a good location staff were super friendly food was good lovely and clean
- Very bed spa not working I am inside 8 over wetting no work sona
- Lovely hotel staff were very pleasant food was good
- Buffet meals were good – plenty of variety and hotel was not too busy on mid week nights in early April
- Good breakfast with great choice of food and drinks
Kiko Park Oliva
These Kiko Park seaside apartments are located on the beach in Oliva, Valencia. The complex has a swimming pool and wellness spa center, while the apartments have flat-screen TVs.All of the Camping Kiko Park Oliva apartments have kitchens and a seating area. Some of the apartments have sea views, and all have private entrances.The Kikopark spa includes a mist shower, bi-thermal shower, Finnish sauna and Turkish bath. It also has a therapy pool and relaxation area.There is beach volleyball and children’s entertainment, as well as diving courses and surfing. Apartamento Kiko Park Oliva also hires mountain bikes.The Apartamento Kiko Park Oliva’s restaurant offers sea views and a range of classic Mediterranean dishes. The complex also has a supermarket and a coffee bar.
- They changed us to a better suited room , this was well arranged but then the next days it gave complications with the other workers and gave attitude, location was really good
- The location was fabulous next to a great beach very good facilities restaurants cafe’ shop spa and pool
- warm apt, microwave would be useful, asked for gd fl; non avai got 1st lots of steps, super restaurant overlooking harbour – food and wine excellent
- A lovely location and clean. The receptionist was really helpful and the local restaurant was lovely
- Near to the beach. Not crowded. There is shop on side which is handy. Nice place for relax. Long sandy beach, good for walk and jogging. There is a cafe shop with nice menu and different team nights every day.
Top Resorts In Jalón Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Jalón Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Jalón Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Jalón Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!