10 Best Resorts To Stay In Iona Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Iona Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Iona Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Iona Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Iona Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Iona Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Iona Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Iona Florida:
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina is located in Fort Myers Beach, just 14 miles from Fort Myers. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental is available. Naples is 24 miles from Pink Shell Beach Resort, and Sanibel is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 14 miles from Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina.
- The breakfast buffet that was included was a nice factor and I enjoyed all the amenities that were offered right from the resort.
- An excellent choice at Ft Myers Beach especially for families. Rooms are comfortable with fantastic views of the beach and screened in terraces. Both restaurants are quite good. The main pool is definitely family oriented but there is also a more sedate pool nearby and the beach is immediately accessible. They have a great set up for the beach with access to the hotel and food and beverage service. Good services, including top knotch towels, waterproof wristbands that act as keys and charge cards and easy check in and check out. Relatively easy access to the main strip at Ft. Myers beach via a free trolley.
- Breakfast, beach, beach chairs, drink service on beach
- The facility was just far enough away from downtown! Great pools and pool bar. Breakfast was fantastic and the facilities were very clean.
- Beautiful place, and the staff were great. The view from our room was amazing !
Dolphin Key Resort – Cape Coral
One of our top picks in Cape Coral.This Florida resort is in the center of Cape Coral. The Yacht Club Community Park Beach is 2 miles from the property. Guests can enjoy an on-site tiki bar and restaurant.All rooms feature a cable TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. This Cape Coral Dolphin Key Resort provides coffee-making facilities, as well. Select rooms include a sofa.Free Wi-Fi in public areas and a daily continental breakfast are provided to all guests throughout their stay. Evening entertainment is available from Wednesday through Sunday. A fitness center, bike rentals, and free on-site parking are available.The Tiki Hut Bar and Grill features classic Southern American fare, including homemade chili and alligator bites, for lunch and dinner. Happy hour menus vary daily.Guests are within 9 miles of several golf courses, including Eagle Ridge Golf Club, and Estero Bay Preserve State Park. The hotel is 19 miles from Miromar Outlets.
- The gentleman that waited on us was great. The staff at the Tiki Bar were great.
- The personnel at the desk were most helpful in locating things for us. The room was very clean. The breakfast was adequate, although southern Florida should offer more fruit. Music at the Tiki Bar was good.
- Nice Tiki bar. Many things to do within walking distance
- If you were going there to party, drink and swim..it would be ok..no shopping or sites to see nearby.. i will say rooms were clean.
The room was very nice, comfy, clean and nicely decorated. The patio area could have been a little cleaner and the breakfast was very poor.
The first day all they offered were carbohydrates and oranges no protein. Not even peanut butter for the toast.
The second day the same thing but they added liquid eggs that were cooked into little circles.
Not appealing at all, you could tell other guest felt the same way.
Also the dishes sat out for breakfast were not very clean.
Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village
At Tarpon Point Marina, this apartment-style property features 2 on-site restaurants and views of the Caloosahatchee River as well as the Gulf of Mexico. Guests at the Westin Cape Coral Resort can also enjoy access to Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV comes standard in each of this resort’s suites. Select suites at the Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village also feature full kitchens and private balconies.A fitness center and 2 seasonal outdoor pools are available for guest use. The property is adjacent to a full-service spa and salon as well as retail stores at Marina Village shopping center.The Nauti Mermaid Dockside Bar and Grill at the Westin Cape Coral has a casual menu and live music on weekends. Fine dining is available at the on-site Marker 92 Waterfront Bar & Bistro.
- Very nice facility. Great for a few days of relaxation. Would recommend.
The restaurant staff was way to slow for the volume of business during our visit (25% full)
and the coffee was old and cold.
- Great place to stay and wonderful facilities and ambience.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was very nicely laid out and spacious. The balcony was large and had a mosquito net. There was a choice of pool areas, one of which was beautiful and quiet. The area in general was very safe. Beautiful view over the wildlife preserve.
- Property was awesome! Very relaxing – It was a great stay! We needed a room because we lost electric due to Hurricane Irma, they one of the only hotels that had a room and electric! And they are pet friendly!
Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Sanibel Marriott enjoys a privileged location, facing Sanibel and Captiva Islands, surrounded by lush vegetation. Facilities include a spa with jacuzzi, sauna and massage, a tennis court and a well-equipped gym.Equipped with free Wi-Fi and a 42″ flat-screen TV, rooms at Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa include floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies. They all combine modern appliances with a sober décor.Guests can choose among different restaurant options, from seafood to steakhouse and tapas; from contemporary American cuisine to deli bakery pastries.The resort also features a 100-foot private yacht, 5 swimming possibilities, a private fishing pier and the family-friendly kid’s club.Popular nearby attractions include Edison and Ford Estates and Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium, both within a 30-minute drive from the Sanibel Marriott Resort.
- All the staff — from housekeeping to concierge to wait staff — were amazing. Everyone we met was genuinely kind, helpful, and welcoming. The room was airy and large; the linens (sheets and towels) were extremely nice.
- Very comfortable beds and pillows. Nice pools. Beautiful view from resort, though not from our room. Front desk staff very helpful and friendly, as were the bellhops. Concierge helpful.
- Good food, GLUTENFREE, but expensive! Poolside, GREAT.
- The location is fabulous. Staff was very friendly.
- The amenities included with the room are superb. Access to all the pools, the spa and fitness center, as well as the large nature areas on premise with bikes and walking trails were outstanding. The staff was incredibly friendly and willing to help however possible. Food at the various restaurants was great and reasonably priced, breakfast buffet was fabulous!
Lani Kai Island Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Lani Kai Island Resort offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and fishing. Fort Myers is 14 miles from Lani Kai Island Resort, and Naples is 23 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The beach was perfection and the WiFi worked like a dream. Everything you need is in walking distance!
- Horrible beds. Resort full of underage college kids. Loud banging music until 3am do not bring your family here. Dirty , rude. Overpriced
- View from balcony was awesome! Bed was comfortable
- Had a great time. Beach was beautiful, the restaurants where great and service was excellent. We’re from Pittsburgh and we had a great experience.
- The hotel is right on beach, lots of food options, and Starbucks being onsite
Pierview Hotel and Suites
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pierview Hotel and Suites offers accommodations in Fort Myers Beach.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Myers is 14 miles from Pierview Hotel and Suites, and Naples is 24 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 14 miles away.
- We loved that it was right on the beach and the view.
- Location, Location, Location. Right next to Pier and Time Square. 2-5 minute walk everywhere. Never turned on rental car. Also plenty of room at beach with umbrella rental right there. House Bloody Mary at Salty Crab next door started everyday and never had a bad dish there. Rooms little small but knew that going in as reccommended by brother-in-law. And you can tell they are putting back into it. Bathroom updated and pool in good shape.
- Nothing, room was so dirty I could not walk barefoot without washing my feet. Bugs in the tub, hairs in the sink. Clock didn’t work, and commode leaked. The building was very colorful on the outside but inside was another story. Would not recomend this to anyone.
- The location was perfect very close for walking to food and shops. the beach was great very busy if you wanted quiet alone space you had to walk down the beach quite a ways
- Great location. Few steps to beach. Easy access to restaurants and shopping. Staff friendly and helpful.
Best Western Plus Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the Gulf of Mexico adjacent to Central Fort Myers Beach, this resort features an outdoor pool and rooms with private balconies. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are provided.All guest rooms at the BestWestern Plus Beach Resort have a full kitchen and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Rooms are decorated with neutral colors and ironing facilities and a sitting area.After an action packed day of water sports, guests of the Beach Resort Best Western Plus can cook up a meal on the barbecue facilities. A laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are offered for added convenience.The J.N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge is 20 miles from the resort. The Boston Red Sox Training Camp is a 30-minute drive away.
- Staff excellent in every department, particularly on arrival and was sustained throughout our stay.
- We have been coming here every year for the last eighteen years. That should tell everything.
- The beds were comfortable , balcony was great . Very clean . Kitchen area small but sufficient.view ifvthe Beach was great .enjoyed having chairs and umbrellas on the beach . Breakfast included was a nice feature . Very friendly staff. Overall was a good week .
- Grounds,proximity of Beech,Pool etc good,staff helpfull and freindly
- The location of the hotel and its proximity to the beach (steps away), made this stay a good one. The room was acceptable though a bit outdated. The bed was comfortable, but a few more pillows would have been a plus (only three were present). Breakfast was satisfactory, with both hot and cold foods offered.
Diamond Head Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Ideally situated directly on the beach and offering spacious all-suite accommodations furnished with fully equipped kitchenettes, this Fort Myers Beach resort is close to activities, attractions and entertainment.In the area surrounding the DiamondHead Beach Resort, guests can discover sailboat rentals, deep-sea fishing charters, a fishing pier and top-rated golf courses. Many local restaurants and shopping centers are also nearby.DiamondHead Resort also provides many on-site activities and amenities, including a fitness center, movie rentals and a swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy fresh seafood at the on-site Chloës restaurant.Guest accommodations at the DiamondHead are furnished with many thoughtful amenities, including private screened balconies. Guests can also enjoy wireless internet access as well as a dining area with table and chairs.
- Diamond Head is a beautiful resort with Large rooms overlooking the ocean, Awesome breakfast & served on the patio with ocean breeze, bar serves up tasty drinks too was all nice cant wait to go back
- The rooms are clean, comfortable, and with great lanai. Great poolside service. Super employees.
- I like the location and the lounge in pool area. I also liked the free bike rental and karaoke.
Good location for walking to restaurants and bars. I also liked having the pool and beach nearby.
The bathroom decor had been redone and was spacious and lovely.
- Location and cleanliness of the property. Very nice place for the money.
Sanibel Arms West
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Sanibel Arms West is located in Sanibel in the region of Sanibel Island, just 0.6 miles from Sanibel and Captiva Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 19 miles from Sanibel Arms West.
- Kitchen was well stocked. Nice supply of nice towels. Grounds kept up nicely.
- The complex had plenty of beach chairs and lounges, stored in an area easy to access and take to the beach front.
- Wonderful views from the room. One minute walk from the beach. Nearly everything looked new.
- Great access to the beach. Updates and renovations heading the right direction.
- Excellent location, very comfortable condo and right on the beach!
Sandpiper Gulf Resort
This Florida beachfront resort is less than 2 miles from Florida pre-history at Mound House. Guests can enjoy 2 pools and gas grills during their stay at Sandpiper Gulf Resort.All the guest rooms feature a full kitchen, dining area, and sofa bed. Some rooms also include a pool view or an ocean view.Sandpiper Gulf Resort features free Wi-Fi, a business center, and on-site water sports rentals. A laundromat is available for added convenience.Guests will be 7 miles from the canoeing, kayaking, and wildlife of Lovers Key State Park and 16 miles from Edison Ford Estates. Times Square in downtown Fort Myers Beach is 4 miles away.
- It was right on the beach with two pools. The kitchenette was an added bonus. So nice to eat breakfast and lunch in the room without having to go out to a restaurant.
- Overall effort of staff to maintain its quality. Its beach, view. Surprised that the poolside rooms have beach view as well.
We traveled with our 8 and 4 year old, we had an ocean view room on the 1st floor next to the kids pool. The room was spotless upon arrival, the kitchenette had everything we needed for 4 people. The front desk was super friendly and knowledgeable. We enjoyed the kids heated pool and the free beach towels; the wristband key entry was awesome. Publix is just 5 min drive down the road which was great.
I have nothing but good things to say about our stay and I would highly recommend this hotel. If you like the hustle and bustle of a very busy place I wouldn’t recommend this hotel though. We do not like crowded places so it was heaven to us.
- It was very clean. Right on a beautiful beach. There was a mix up in the room we booked. Bonnie took care of us best she could.
- Excellent room with a wonderful ocean view. Very clean and comfy with great facilities for all the family to enjoy. We wished we were staying longer but there is always next time.
Top Resorts In Iona Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Iona Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Iona Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Iona Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!