10 Best Resorts To Stay In Ifonche Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Ifonche Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Ifonche Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ifonche Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ifonche Tenerife. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Ifonche Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Ifonche Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Ifonche Tenerife:
Chayofa Country Club
One of our best sellers in Playa de las Americas! Chayofa Country Club features free WiFi, an outdoor swimming pool, a children’s pool and a chill-out area set in gardens. Located in Chayofa, it is a 5-minute drive from the beach.The country club has a children’s play area, as well as a tennis academy, a sauna and a fitness center, which may be used at an additional cost. A personal trainer can arrange special training programs.The apartments, studios and villas at Chayofa Country Club are large and well furnished. All accommodations has satellite TV and a rental safe. The kitchens have a microwave and fridge, and tea making facilities and coffee machine.The main bar and restaurant offer live entertainment in the evenings. There is also a second restaurant.
Pool area was perfect.
Size of apartament exceeded expectations.
Parking good (always possible to find a place for the car).
Tennis academy next to the Country Club.
Happy hour in the restaurant 🙂
- The food was excellent, staff very friendly. Location not so good too far out of the way
- Catered really well for a large group, freindly and welcoming, good value breakfast and great coffee
- Place great for sporty people, great places to go hiking and jogging, to play tennis, near by small village and coffetery and restaurant. Near by Jungle Park, 15-20 min. car drive to Siam Park, and to the seaside.
The location for going around the island was pretty good in a quiet position anyhow it is important to rent a car.
Big and comfortable rooms with all facilities you may need with a well equipped kitchen.
The staff and in particular Anna the receptionist was very helpful.
There is also a nice and big swimming pool not so crowded.
- Pool area was perfect.
Bahia del Duque
Overlooking Duque Beach in Tenerife, the luxurious Bahia Del Duque is surrounded by 6 hectares of subtropical gardens. It offers 5 outdoor pools, fitness center and stylish accommodations with private balcony.At Gran Hotel Bahia del Duque Resort you can choose between modern rooms and chic villas. All accommodations comes with LCD satellite TV and a bathrobe and slippers.The Gran Bahia del Duque complex offers 8 restaurants, including Italian and Oriental options. There are also 7 bars, including a juice bar and a beach bar.The hotel offers a huge variety of leisure activities, including aerobics classes and whale watching. There are tennis courts, a table tennis table and a botanical walking route.Adeje Golf Course and Siam Water Park are around 5 minutes’ drive from the Bahía Duque. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
- Breakfast was excellent and the hotel is beautiful.
The place, the food, the stuff, the evening programs – all was good.
Breakfasts were simply perfect.
The staff were exceptional
Nothing was too much for them
Extremely kind and welcoming
- The resort was in pristine condition, you could tell the staff take pride in the place.
Excellent breakfast and great choice of restaurants in the hotel
Villa Dhanvantari in Playa Paraiso features an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. All rooms feature a TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Guests can use a terrace.At the resort, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Selected rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher.Playa de las Americas is 9 miles from Villa Dhanvantari, while Los Cristianos is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sunlight Bahia Principe Tenerife
One of our top picks in Adeje.Featuring outdoor pools, sun terraces and on-site restaurants, Bahia Principe Tenerife is set on the Costa Adeje coast, 10 minutes’ drive from Adeje town and Costa Adeje Golf Club.The property includes an on-site gym, tennis courts, spa and children’s playground. You will also find entertainment options such as karaoke.Air-conditioned rooms come with a private balcony and TV. They each have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Playa de las Americas is a 20-minute drive away, and there you will find a range of shops and dining options. Tenerife Sur Airport can also be reached in 20 minutes’ drive.
- Brilliant hotel ,large territory, perfect for all ages, families, couples, retired people. Lots of different zones with children and without children, so if you need some privacy you can find yourself in few isolated zones. For families with kids lots of activities, heated swimming pool, playground, kids club, zone for kids with bouncy castles (need to pay extra) , baby disco, slides , by the pool and in a village that is part of the hotel. Even with lots of people and kids feels very quiet and relaxed. All very thought through for your perfect holiday have shops, pharmacy, restaurant , bars, music for adults and kids separately. Beautiful large and green territory.Massive beds and large rooms. Nothing to complaint about all was great from choice of food to rest and entertainment. Would definitely recommend as one of the best options in Tenerife.
- Clean, beautiful grounds, nice pool areas, family friendly. Quiet area, but easy to get a cab anywhere. Nice views, courteous staff.
- The food selection was great and the grounds were beautiful!
- This hotel was amazing, I loved it all. The location was ideal, away from the maddening crowd of hotels in the centre of Adje. I would highly recommend this hotel without a doubt.
- Huge variety of different food: Meat and Fish, various Sushi and desserts!
Villa Las Flores
One of our best sellers in Playa de las Americas! Villa Las Flores is just 650 feet from the beach, in Tenerife’s Playa de las Américas. This small guest house offers good-value accommodations with free WiFi internet access.Villa Las Flores is just a short walk from Puerto Colón Marina. There is a pleasant seaside promenade nearby, connecting Bahía del Duque to Los Cristianos. Las Americas Golf Course is just 0.6 mi away.Each room at Las Flores is simple and comfortable. They all have a private bathroom, a safety deposit box, and a small fridge. Towels are provided.The villa is set on a quiet street in the resort center. It has a sun terrace with impressive sea views. The Las Flores reception offers car, motorbike and bicycle rental, as well as tourist information. Guests receive 1 day’s free bicycle use.
- very like it. and i am satisfied with the balcony viewing the sea
- I liked the room, the location was very good and the view from the balcony, the staff were very friendly…
Lovely sea view in outside area, good seating and not very busy.
nice clean comfy bed made up by maid every day, towels changed every day, Fridge in room, kettle cups etc.
- The cleanliness – small & friendly – helpful happy staff
- Good place to stay on a budget great breakfast at the smart bakery attached to this establishment get the breakfast baguette excellent
Green Garden Resort & Suites
Set in magnificent tropical gardens, 0.6 mi from water park Siam Park, the colonial-style Green Garden Resort & Suites features 3 outdoor pools. It offers a free shuttle bus to the beach, a 20-minute walk away.Bright, spacious apartments and suites have a ceiling fan, and living room with a TV and sofa bed. Private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.All apartments and suites have a dining area and kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, kettle and coffee maker.Green Garden Resort & Suites has a restaurant, and the snack bar overlooks the pools. A buffet breakfast with show cooking is offered, and there is a mini-market on-site.You can play table tennis and pool in the games room, and there is a children’s playground. Massages are available for an extra charge.Green Garden Resort & Suites features a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Free parking is offered on-site.
- The staff works a lot and they are kind, the Resort looks good.
- The resort’s grounds and suite were very well taken care of, beautiful setting and the bonus is the pool water was on the warm side so you can use it even off-season. The staff was very nice and helpful and the suites more than enough!
- Facilities, convinient for kids, staff, kids play house, monitors
- The quality and choice of food 10/10. The comfort of the room 10/10. Cleanliness the best 10/10. Very very pleasant staff 10/10. Trees flowers shrubs in complex beautifully kept. 10/10. For getting out and about do not rent a car(we did) Taxi fares very cheap and readily available. Best NON beachside resort highly recommended.
Location is so good,staff just amazing so friendly 👍,the name Green garden exceeds expectations,it’s so beautiful you feel like you enter a paradise 😍
Rooms so nice and comfortable,with amazing views
Food very good,different every day!
Gran Oasis Resort
Gran Oasis Resort is a luxury apartment-style hotel, set next to Las Américas Golf Course. In gardens, this complex has a large outdoor swimming pool and views of the Atlantic Ocean.The hotel is set between Playa de Las Américas and Los Cristianos. The nearest beach is about a mile away.The Oasis resort provides a bus service to the area’s tourist attractions. There is also a popular boat service from Playa de los Cristianos to the island of La Gomera.The Gran Oasis has comfortable, bright apartments with one or 2 bedrooms. They all have a kitchenette, a fan and satellite TV.The complex has a hot tub, and offers a massage service. It also has a bar and various restaurants.There is a 24-hour front desk in the hotel, offering currency exchange, car rental and babysitting. There is also a tour desk and on-site shops.
- Spotlessly clean. All the staff were happy all the time. Very helpful. Food was fantastic
- Market Store lady and room cleaning lady were amazing and very supportive to our medical emergency.
- Spacious room, nice staff. Heated pools are very good with kids. Half board were good.
Nice breakfast and dinner; dinner every day different theme- italian, spanish, oriental, etc. We’ve got an apartament further from the pools, so it was quite, you could hear only birds from the balcony. Very convenient that two bedroom apartament has two bathrooms.
Staff was very friendly and polite.
Maybe its because of the time of the year but pool areas were not stuffed with people, you could find 4 sunbeds even at 11:00 am.
Cleaning ladies are really quick!
We were allocated a lovely apartment right next the main pool. It was clean and very well appointed with good air-con. The food was excellent and plentiful with a great choice and always quickly replenished. All the staff were so friendly and smiling all the time. The evening entertainment sounded just fine although we didn’t attend it, not our thing! It takes about 30 minutes to walk down to the beach although I think there is a shuttle bus from the hotel. We had a very enjoyable time and cannot think of one negative thing against the hotel. The little supermarket on site was varied.
I would happily recommend this hotel to anyone, families, couples and friends alike.
Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife
One of our top picks in Adeje.The Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife is a luxurious beachfront hotel set in a tranquil residential area of Costa Adeje. It features 3 swimming pools, a saltwater lagoon, and free WiFi. There is daily free shuttle from the hotel to Siam Mall and Las Americas.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms come with 1 king-size or 2 twin beds, as well as a furnished terrace, and the private bathroom includes a rain-effect sensory shower, hairdryer, bathrobe, and slippers. They feature modern décor and have a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, iPod docking station, electric kettle, a safe, and free WIFI.The Rock Royalty suites also have access to private concierge services, free entrance to the spa, VIP check-in, and access to the Rock Royalty lounge, including snacks and drinks and daily newspapers.The hotel spa offers a thermal circuit, a variety of treatments, personalized music, and courtesy drinks. There is also a fitness center and a shop with Hard Rock branded products. There are also meeting rooms for up to 525 people.Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife provides several dining and entertainment facilities, a miniclub for children and teenagers, and a Beach Club.
- Great for families. Plus the pina coladas by the pool were delicious 🙂
- Everything is exactly where it needs to be ,Clean, modern, nice and friendly staff
- The rooms are awesome! We stayed in the gold room in the main (reception) building. Breakfast was great! Service was good. Shower and beds are really comfortable, the design was beautiful.
The breakfast had very broad varaity and was very good.
The staff was very nice and welcoming.
Very good and chill adult pool.
Good wifi all around the hotel
Nice breeze from the sea close by
Live shows and good bar on the roof
The staff is very friendly and always on toes to help you
Breakfast is great
Easy access to beach
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.Mediterranean Palace is part of the Mare Nostrum Resort, located next to Camisón Beach in Playa de las Américas, Tenerife. The resort offers a spa, gym and tennis courts, as well as a large outdoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Mediterranean Palace Tenerife are decorated in the traditional Canarian colors of blue and white. They feature a private balcony and satellite TV, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Mare Nostrum Resort’s buffet restaurant serves international food. Bar Vitamina serves freshly-squeezed juice and light snacks. Safari Shopping Center, with its shops and restaurants, is nearby.There is a hairdressing salon and a boutique shop. Mediterranean Palace Hotel Tenerife has a large children’s play area and an entertainment program for children.Las Américas Golf Course and Siam Water Park are both within 10 minutes’ drive of the Mediterranean Palace. You can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 15 minutes.
- The staff, the breakfast, the location, the pool garden
- Absolutely everything! , breakfast was fabulous especially when we popped over to Cleopatra palace for breakfast with piano playing was magical . From the moment we arrived all of the staff were fantastic especially David at reception area who helps with nags etc . Animation team were amazing my son is already asking to go back ! .
- The location of the hotel it great and the kids club
- A lot of different activities and all possible facilities, friendly staff, very good breakfast
- The staff was very friendly and always willing to help.
Hotel Cleopatra Palace
One of our top picks in Playa de las Americas.Cleopatra is across from El Camisón Beach, in southern Tenerife. It features a spa, and an outdoor pool with a large terrace, surrounded by magnificent Roman columns and marble statues of gods.The spa at Hotel Cleopatra Palace offers a range of health and beauty treatments, and a thermal pool area. There is also a fitness center.Each room at Hotel Cleopatra includes a marble bathroom and opens onto a balcony or terrace. They also feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a minibar.Guests have a variety of restaurants and snack bars to choose from at the Cleopatra Palace Hotel. The Marco Antonio snack bar serves natural juices and salads. There is also a sports bar.The hotel is part of the Mare Nostrum Resort, which includes sports facilities and a children’s play area. Safari Shopping Center, with plenty of shops and restaurants, is a 3-minute walk from the property.The hotel can be found just over half a mile from Las Americas Golf Course. It is less than 9 miles from Tenerife Sur Airport.
- Location is awesome, full of all kind of shopping and different cuisines and beaches and what not. Its amazing. Breakfast is nice and has variety. Swimming pool and children care is superb as well. The beach is almost right in front of hotel with direct access.
- Excellent location. On the beach and near restaurants/ bars and supermarkets. Staff is very friendly helpful and polite. They really make their best so that you feel comfortable. They also speak excellent English. Breakfast was fabulous and there was also a piano player that made the whole atmosphere just amazing.
- The staff was excellant, nice and helpful in any way
- Beach access. They made my son’s bed with special kids sheets and left him special towels.
The staff at this hotel are amazing. The nicest warmest people I have ever met at a hotel. We stayed for 2 nights with my partner for his 40th birthday. They upgraded us to an ocean view suite. Champagne on arrival. They then sent balloons and a letter at breakfast. We were then presented with a beautiful birthday cake and champagne for breakfast.
Sandra in reception was truly superb. The hotel location is fabalous for beach, sunsets, pool, bars and restaurants.
The pool area was lovely and the recommendations for dinner restaurants by the reception staff were superb.
Top Resorts In Ifonche Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Ifonche Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Ifonche Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Ifonche Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!