10 Best Resorts To Stay In Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Heliport Maui – Top Hotel Reviews
Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Heliport Maui is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Heliport Maui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Heliport Maui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Heliport Maui. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Heliport Maui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Heliport Maui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Heliport Maui:
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Lahaina.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located 2.5 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater in Lahaina, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was amazing and eveytime we came back to our room it was like a brand new room.
- Amazing grounds, pool and views. Love the pool, penguins, koi and food was amazing. The only downside was the water pressure and lack of hot water in our shower / room
- Amazing views, restaurants, shopping, amenities and staff.
- Easy access to facilities and beach walk. Good Spa
- Welcome from reception desk, ms. mckoskey at front desk upon arrival was fabulous. We were immediately checked in and orientated with all resort amenities. Such a wonderful way to start our vacation. Thank you also to our bellman, Mel who escorted us to our beautiful room. Explained the hotel activities and food options. Filled our ice bucket and left us knowing this was going to be an amazing stay.
Hyatt Residence Club Maui, Kāʻanapali Beach
One of our top picks in Lahaina.Located in the Kaanapali Beach Resort neighborhood in Lahaina, 2.7 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater, Hyatt Residence Club Maui, Kāʻanapali Beach features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains.Kahului Airport is 17 miles away.
- Exceptional resort with attention to all the little details. Well thought out plan to keep guests comfortable and happy. Lots of programs and activities for kids. Facilities were awesome.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and plush.
The grounds were beautiful and had a staff working on the plants every day.
- Location is excellent in a very kid friendly location and staff. The concierge Kimmy was also extremely helpful setting up some fantastic outings.
- Nice location for enjoying the beach and not too far for time in Lahaina.
- so perfect for our family & kids, never bored!
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Lahaina.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Lahaina, 3.1 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Kahului Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Location on the beach for cocktails, sunset & dinner. Adults only pool.
- Clean room with an awesome view. Nice water features all around the property. Conveniently located next to Whaler’s Village.
- Was like sleeping in my bed at home!! The view of the ocean and mountains is breath taking!
- Superbly helpful staff and walkable location! Lots to do onsite & nearby. Amenities were excellent too – reserved beach chairs/umbrellas and water equipment rentals, spa, gym, room service, kids club, text concierge, sundries, local crafts/activities, and much more!
- I liked the location and the open lobby with the streams and fish in the ponds, I also liked the pool area
One of our top picks in Lahaina – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Lahaina, 3 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater, Ka’anapali Alii features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.A TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from Ka’anapali Alii.
- Great kitchens, comfortable beds, many extra amenities in rooms.
- We loved the beach view from our condo. The staff was exceptional and always helpful. The condo was immaculate. We would definitely stay here again.
- There was nothing I didn’t love about the Alii…large beautiful condo, daily maid service, free parking, close to everything!!! I will definitely be back!
- We loved absolutely everything about this place! True luxury for our very special occasion . Paradise on the beach!
- Great location. Nice having a larger sized room with kitchen .
Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Lahaina & Napili Towers
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Lahaina & Napili Towers offers accommodations in Lahaina, just 2.9 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Location of room and hotel. Pools were great! Loved the water slide.
- The space in the apartments was great and arriving with laundry detergent etc complimentary.
- Excellent views of the water, perfect waterfront location, cabanas, free yoga classes and many other activities. The pools are great too but who wants to hang to n the pool when you have all that great expanse of an ocean! Excellent housekeeping, over all we had a great time!
The room has little kitchen with microwave, sink, toaster and utensil which is really convenient.
They also have playpan, high chair for the toddler.
泊まったのはラハイナタワーの1階オーシャンフロント。芝生エリアに直結しており、ベッドから砂浜まで走れば15秒です笑 駐車場もタワーのすぐ裏なので非常に便利！ 部屋の清潔感も十分でした。
Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers is located in Lahaina, just 2.9 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.Kahului Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Amazing location, room was lovely, food was very good
I liked & enjoyed the amenities/optional daily activities that were offered throughout my 7 day stay.
The staff showed their warm aloha with their cordial greetings and helpful assistance, including providing SUV or golf cart transport offered for people like me who can’t walk long distance without assistance.
- Excellent property, friendly service in hotel/residence and pool/cabana/beach areas. On property Grille restaurant food – some good, some okay – and service at times a little slower even when not crowded. Facilities excellent except stone floor on lobby area near pool & tower had water due to rain and could be slippery and messy to navigate. Cost of one night’s stay can be very high even with Bookings.com’s discount but it is during holiday season. Overall excellent, beautiful, convenient property. Wish we could afford to stay longer…
- The suite we had was extra large and comfortable with two full large bathrooms and on main floor right footsteps from pool
- The staff was excellent everywhere on the property.
Ka’anapali Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Lahaina.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Recognized by the Waiaha Foundation as “Hawaii’s Most Hawaiian Hotel,” Ka’anapali Beach Hotel offers cultural activities and comfortable guest rooms. This hotel also offers free Wi-Fi and no resort fee.Ideally placed on Ka’anapali Beach in Maui, views of the ocean, garden, and pool are offered with each room at this resort. Guests can enjoy the comforts of air conditioning as well as a flat-screen cable TV that offers in-room entertainment. The private bathroom comes equipped with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A refrigerator is also available for guest convenience.Situated among lush tropical gardens and seconds from pristine beaches, the Ka’anapali Beach Hotel offers an ideal location for relaxation. Guests at the resort will also find easy access to numerous recreational activities, including whale watching, surfing and snorkeling.While staying at the Ka’anapali Hotel, guests can enjoy daily hula shows as well as dinner theater performances and cultural activities, including lei making. The resort also features on-site restaurants and a spacious outdoor pool.Whalers Village is just a short walk from the resort. Kahului Airport is 28 miles away.
- We loved the Hawaiian feel of this hotel. They do a ceremony on the day you leave and they give you a shell necklace to say thanks for staying with them. Staff was way nice. Great location on the beach. Grounds are kept clean and beautiful.
- Perfect location and beautiful grounds. Convenient restaurant.
- Room didn’t feel cramped. Had everything needed- chair, table for 2, bench seat with shoe storage shelf under, coffee, refrigerator.
- Excellent location–right on the beach and walking distance to Whaler’s Village and Black Rock. The grounds were very nice and the friendly Hawaiian hospitality.
- This is the friendliest hotel on Kaanapali beach. The resort is super clean, restaurant good, bar serves great drinks and all the staff are very nice. We love it there!!! Our room was in the Kauai tower which had a nice view and updated room.
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a terrace, Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Lahaina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa.
Variety of food options
- Fantastic location double beds need upgrading to Queen or King
- Excellent location, concierge services, premises and hotel restaurants
- The breakfast was nice. The property was lovely. .
- Good sized rooms and bathrooms. Cost of in-house movies was expensive however views to ocean front were really nice.
- Variety of food options
Kaanapali Ocean Inn
One of our top picks in Lahaina.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Lahaina, 3.9 miles from Maui Myth and Magic Theater, Kaanapali Ocean Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 17 miles from Kaanapali Ocean Inn .
- Location close to activities that we booked. Beds were comfy. We had a room overlooking the nightly Luau, so we got to experience it for free. It is finished by 9pm so still time for uninterrupted sleep. Beach was close by
- I was generally fine with the place but I had booked a single room with a king size bed. I got a room with two queens. Kind of annoying because I came with my wife.
- The view from the room was stunning. The bed was comfy and our room was cleaned everyday.
- Most of my problems were resolved quickly by an outstanding manager who acted above and beyond making us feel like she really cared about us.
- It is part of a larger resort so all amenities were available. Gorgeous views of whales and islands. Enjoyed the balcony and ocean view. The food in the restaurant, although very expensive, was excellent.
Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated on 11 acres of tropical gardens, this 4-star resort in Lahaina boasts 2 adult pools, a day spa and free Wi-Fi. Kaanapali Beach is just 15 minutes’ walk away.The poolside Castaway Cafe restaurant and bar serves Island cuisine and has an extensive wine list. Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas also offers a weekly manager’s reception with drinks.Cable TV, a private balcony and an in-room safe are standard in every room at Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas. Rooms include a refrigerator, while studios and suites feature full kitchens.Guests can use the gym or the free shuttle to Kaanapali Resort area shopping. A children’s pool is also provided and kids receive a free beach ball at check in.The Wo Hing Temple Museum is a 10-minute drive from this resort. Whale Watching tours can be found 5 miles away and Kaanapali Golf Course Tournament North is just 2 miles away.
- Perfect location. Clean. Nice pool. Blissful beach. Great bar. Good food at the restaurant. Conveniently located, with the shuttle. Comfortable. Well-equipped kitchen. Would definitely recommend.
- Great location. Great swimming beach and snorkeling right there. Poolside restaurant/bar. Nice to have a lawn area with lounge chairs in addition to beach and pool areas. Property was fully booked but did not feel crowded. Met a lot of guests who are retired and return every year. Appreciated the “no Marco Polo” rule at the pool. 🙂
- Location was great, room was very nice as were the facilities around the property.
- Loacation was excellent, beach view and island view were superb. Newer appliances was nice to prepare meals with.
- Comfortable set up very nice Resort with great location.
Top Resorts In Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Heliport Maui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Heliport Maui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Heliport Maui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Hyatt Regency Maui Hotel Heliport Maui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!