10 Best Resorts To Stay In Hopewell Hanover – Top Hotel Reviews
Hopewell Hanover is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Hopewell Hanover. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hopewell Hanover. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hopewell Hanover. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Hopewell Hanover right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Hopewell Hanover with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Hopewell Hanover:
Secrets St. James
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. This Montego Bay resort features gourmet dining, a gaming lounge and spacious suites with a soaking tub and private balcony. Sangster International Airport is an 8 minute drive from this resort.Caribbean Sea views are available from all the cabana-style rooms at Secrets St. James. A flat-screen cable TV and iPod docking station are included. The in-room minibar is stocked daily with water and premium beer.A full-service spa is available and guests can relax in the large freeform pool with a deck and lounge chairs. On-site activities include beach and pool volleyball, tennis and dance lessons.St. James Secrets offers dining options including the Seaside Grill with an alfresco setting. In the Promenade is French cuisine at Bordeaux and Mexican dishes at El Patio.Montego Bay Craft Market is a 4 minute drive from the resort. AquaSol Theme Park is a 5 minute drive away.
- The staff was amazing and made us feel like family. The views and entertainment were also spectacular!! Jamaica honestly brought my girlfriend and myself much closer in our relationship and I’ll forever be grateful that we visited. We look forward to returning many times in the near future. Mariah was our server our used of orchid everyday we were hanging g at the beach. She’s the sweetest woman that we have ever met! Christine at breathless also was amazing and we couldn’t get enough of her. Making us laugh and feeling like we are family. Lloyd our server at blue mountain grill is also a great person. Very personable and went above and beyond to make us feel like we were at home. We can not wait to return!! We love ??
- Breakfast and dinners location to the airport was close, pool area, showers
- The smell of the lobby was amazing, the beds were so comfy but they best thing about this resort(s) is that even though it is 2 resorts combined it did not feel crowded at all. The resort was so big u wouldn’t even believe there was probably 2000 people there with you.
- I had fruits and coffee ☕️ for breakfast I ate at blue mountain restaurant the oxtails wasn’t cooked, the escovitch fish was very dry seems it was fried, ialso had jerked chicken which was way off wasn’t done properly
- We stayed in the Preferred section. Everyone was very nice. The restaurants were excellent. The drinks were incredible. Everyone we encountered on the property was very friendly.
Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa All Inclusive
On the beautiful north coast, this all-inclusive beach resort features a full-service spa and the largest pool in Jamaica. A children’s water park and a variety of water sports are also available.Elegant tile floors, a whirlpool tub and a private balcony or terrace is available in each room at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa. Satellite TV and a minibar are included.A variety of international cuisine is available in 10 different restaurants at the Lady Hamilton. Guests can relax at 13 bars, some with live music or poolside service.A games lounge, fitness center and mini-golf are all available. A gift shop, business center and vehicle rentals are also open.The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton is 8 minutes from downtown Lucea. Sangster International Airport is less than 22 miles away.
- The foods need to be labeled as some people have alergies
- The staff absolutely exceptional. The room was perfect, food and beverage was great and always available. prefect location away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Absolutely amazing experience.
- The property was clean and staff was very friendly and helpful the food was good. The spa was the best
- I am a vegan and was happy with the verify of dishes I could choice from.
- The food was great, the property very clean. Friendly staff. The nightly entertainment awesome.
Round Hill Hotel & Villas
Featuring a golden sand beach and a beautiful pool overlooking Montego Bay, this resort is less than 20 minutes from Sangster International Airport. Free Wi-Fi and a choice of dining options are available.An iPod docking station and Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee are found in each modern yet exotic room of Round Hill Hotel & Villas. Air conditioning and an iron are also included.Guests of Round Hill can enjoy traditional Caribbean meals made with on-site ingredients. The Seaside Terrace, The Grill at Round Hill and pool and beach bars are open daily. Afternoon tea is also served.Water-skiing, diving, tennis and other sports can be arranged, and free shuttle service to the Tryall Golf Club is also provided. On-site spa and services are also available.Downtown Montego Bay is 8.7 miles from the hotel. The Hanover Museum is 25 minutes away.
- Everything – this resort is the top of the top. It is not cheap but you get something very special back for it. Excellent rooms, very nice staff, prime location. So found Ralph Lauren and Paul Mc Cartney who also stay here although in private villa’s.
- Stunning location, beautiful surroundings, eye-spoiler. Close to paradise…:)
- Bed extra comfy. Great bathroom! Right on the beach.
- Simply the finest property in the Caribbean. From staff to rooms. Nothing better.
- Accommodation was excellent. Cottage 18. The house staff were phenomenal.
SeaGarden Beach Resort – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool, plus a sit-down restaurant, Seagarden Beach Resort is in the area of Montego Bay. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout this resort.The property includes cable TV and air conditioning. The private bathrooms also have a shower. You can enjoy a sea view from most of the rooms.At Seagarden Beach Resort, there is a beach club with a bar, a private beach area and 2 tennis courts. Other facilities at the property include scuba diving activities for a fee.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including snorkeling. The beachfront is only a short 2-minute walk and parking is free of charge.
- We will most definitely be back to the sea garden!! It’ was so much more than we had expected and we were so pleasantly surprised. Thank you all so much!! Especially our maid who went out of her way to make me feel better when I was feeling very ill. Thank you all until next time ?????❤️
- Good food, great entertainment. Staff was friendly and accommodating from beginning to end of my trip.
- I loved the beach! The private restaurant had a smaller variety of good, but it was much better tasting the regular dining meals.
The variety of food and drink was very pleasing. I particularly liked the freshness of the fruits , compared to the taste of canned fruits; such as pineapples.
There was a game room with variety of arcade games which are good for all age groups.
Nightly dinners were entertaining with guests activities hosted by engaging MC.
- Clean room. Convinient beds. Delicious food. Friendly stuff. Close to the airport. Nice beach. Gentle with later check out.
Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Featuring 5 swimming pools, water sports rentals and views of the Caribbean Sea, this luxury all inclusive oceanfront resort is 20 miles from downtown Montego Bay. It showcases a children’s pool and a water park.The spacious and elegant suites at Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa are furnished with a whirlpool tub and a balcony or patio. An iPod docking station and a minibar are provided, and free Wi-Fi is available.Grand Palladium has over 10 different dining options including Reggaetoni Restaurant, serving fine Italian cuisine. The Lotus House Restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and drinks are offered at the Blue Lagoon Swim-Up Bar, next to the main pool.The air-conditioned Boogie Woogie Night Club and the resort’s theater are open every night. A kids club with games and activities is available during the day.A miniature golf course and a gym are part of this Jamaica resort. Guests can rent a car or bike to explore the island.
Great hotel, amazing service, and entertainment planned for the whole day.
The resort is huge, have multiple beaches, pools, bars, and restaurants – Great variety!
I would really recommend the place to young group of friends & families. From the moment you arrive you really do not need to think about anything anymore, all is covered 😉
Special thanks to Franklin, the dive master for the great dive, The cooking show in the Japanese restaurant (shoutout for all the staff there), and to Renado for the great service on our last night at the Steak restaurant.
- I really loved our room with Jacuzzi.very comfy bed. We had a lovely time.
- Food was good. Location good. Prompt service from dining room, bar & reception
The Resort was great!!
Thanks to Garcia and Richard.
We also did an excursion …
Montego Bay Highlights… our driver, Kevin was a great guide. He works for JVCT. Thanks!! Kevin
We took home beautiful memories!!
- the food was great especially the different themed restaurants. The nightly live performances on the infinity bar made for a great nighttime experience.
- Great hotel, amazing service, and entertainment planned for the whole day.
Secrets Wild Orchid
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This all-inclusive, adults-only Jamaican resort is on a private beach on the Caribbean Sea. It has 19 on-site restaurants and lounges, as well as a theater and nightly live entertainment.A balcony with a view of the ocean is featured in all rooms at Secrets Wild Orchid. Rooms include an iPod docking station and a flat-screen TV. A stocked minibar is also provided.Dining options include Oceana, offering oceanside dining and grilled seafood specialties. Bars and lounges include Manatees Swim-up Bar, which serves tropical drinks poolside.Guests can enjoy nightly theme parties at Secrets Wild Orchid. There is a large pool and 3 hot tubs to relax in. A casino, fitness center and spa are also on site.Sangster International Airport is 3.4 miles from the resort. The Bob Marley Entertainment Center is 1.5 miles away.
- Nice room, beautiful view. Food was very good with lots of dining options. nice beaches with plenty beach chairs and parasols. Friendly staff.
- The bed was very comfortable, rooms were clean and staff was very nice and knowledgable about things on the property.
- We had high expectation for this place because of the per night price was so much more than most of the hotel we’ve stayed around the world, well, we were disappointed, will definitely not go back.
- The pillows are dirty and flat. The rooms smell of mold. The food is ok at a couple restaurants but the Mexican restaurant is the worst. The drinks are ok but they way over charge you for a decent bottle of wine. The staff is friendly.
- Food in buffet was good. mobile jerk chicken pit was fabulous. Beaches are fine but broken up into coves. Couldn’t do a long beach walk.
Royal Decameron Montego Beach Resort – ALL INCLUSIVE
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. The all-inclusive Royal Decameron Montego Beach is on a private beach, just a 5 minute drive from Sangster International Airport. It offers an outdoor pool, gym, spa and airy rooms with great views.Each air-conditioned room Royal Decameron Montego Beach Resort features a private balcony or terrace, cable TV and a rental safe. The stylish bathroom includes a bathtub, shower and hairdryer.The Passa Passa Restaurant serves buffet cuisine, while the Souk restaurant offers international and Jamaican fusion cuisine. The complex also has a beach bar and grill, a swim-up bar and a nightclub.The Royal Decameron is one mile from central Montego Bay, where you can find a range of popular shops and bars. Free parking is available on site, and resort staff can arrange local area excursions.
- Entertainment staff was great, location and view are awesome
Bat the driver
- Staff was pleasant, food was delicious, property was beautiful. Had a great time.
- I loved the location and the carribean vibe, and the soft music playing. Rooms were nice and clean and the views were spectacular.
- I adore everything about this property. Quaint. Timeless. Very few young children.
Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay All Inclusive offers accommodations in Montego Bay. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis at the resort. Alma is 26 miles from Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay, and Rose Hall is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The property was clean. There were alot of amenities available…I.E.. Water Sports, Gym, Daily Activities, Day Care, Massage Services, Lounge and Resturants. There is something for everyone.
- I absolutely enjoyed the whole experience. It was my 4th time at this resort, but was somewhat apprehensive as I was visiting with my 9 month old grand daughter and my daughter-in-law. But, I have to say that we all (including my grand-daughter) had a wondeful and memoriable time. Will definately visit again, God willing.
- I am a vegetarian and there were always something available for me to eat. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Love the pool and the beach , enjoy the food and the workers are so amazing doing their job to ensure everything is always in place in time
- Everything about Holiday Inn, food, rooms and staff. The place is lovely. This is my third visit.
Sunscape Splash Montego Bay Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Montego Bay.Located in Montego Bay, 29 miles from Negril, Sunscape Splash Montego Bay Resort and Spa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the water park and casino. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis and ping-pong at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling. Alma is 21 miles from Sunscape Splash Montego Bay Resort and Spa, and Rose Hall is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Checked in after 4pm, and upon check- in our clerk pleasantly surprised my husband and I by telling us we’ve been upgraded to Secrets St. James: the upscale Adults only resort next door. That was the highlight of my trip. It was an amazing resort with top of the line amenities and great service. Sunscape Splash is more of a family resort for those with children. Quite a large complex, nice and clean from what I saw in the short time I was there, in the lobby checking in.
- It’s my forth time there so I made friends with the staff
- The room was good, also the restaurant on property.
- The view from my Bay view room was beautiful. The food was great. The bed was comfy and the entertainment was good. I enjoyed my stay very much. There was a good selection of drinks and the pools were welcoming.
- The staff is quite friendly and accommodating. The choice of food. And the cleanliness of the property. The kids club and the castle pool.
Sunscape Cove Montego Bay Resort and Spa
One of our best sellers in Montego Bay! Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Sunscape Cove Montego Bay Resort and Spa is located in Montego Bay, just 29 miles from Negril. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the resort. Alma is 21 miles from Sunscape Cove Montego Bay Resort and Spa, and Rose Hall is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 3.1 miles from Sunscape Cove Montego Bay Resort and Spa.
- Beach was very nice. It was pretty quiet for the most part. The food was good.
- The room was forever too cold. We even had to contact the hotel engineer to reset the thermostat but after he left, the cold remained. Otherwise the room was very good. The restaurant menus could have changed daily rather than seeing the same thing two days in a row before changing. It would be better if they had a set menu for each Monday, then a different one for Tuesday, etc for a week and then repeating the next week.
- Heart and soul service from Ms Venlencia front desk staff and Odeena Chinese restrant staff.
- Kid’s club was fantastic as well as the water slides. Cleaning staff not too competent. Rooms a bit small. Staff perfect and friendly.
- Slept like a baby, i didnt miss home any at all, wish i could have stayed longer
Top Resorts In Hopewell Hanover Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Hopewell Hanover to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Hopewell Hanover but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Hopewell Hanover. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!