10 Best Resorts To Stay In Homewood California – Top Hotel Reviews
Homewood California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Homewood California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Homewood California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Homewood California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Homewood California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Homewood California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Homewood California:
Resort at Squaw Creek
One of our top picks in Olympic Valley.Nestled at the base of Squaw Valley USA, this all-season mountain resort is minutes from world-famous Lake Tahoe. Olympic Valley’s best summer and winter recreational activities are only steps away.Resort at Squaw Creek offers rooms and suites complete with custom furnishings, slate entryways, ceramic-tiled bathrooms, granite vanities, and flat-screen TVs.Enjoy the resort’s ski-in/ski-out access to Squaw Valley USA, 18-hole championship golf course, ice-skating rink and heated swimming pools. Squaw Creek offers guests a mountain home experience with luxury and full-service amenities.
- First hotel where we felt the resort fee was justified
- Ski in and out resort. They’ll check your skis for you, too!
- We were there in the snow, so very cold. Rooms get cold, not great heating. Bring a blanket. Hot Chocolate in the morning. Fun things for my kids 11 and 15 to do. Close to everything needed. Sandy’s Pub has really good food and service.
- We went for a long weekend trip to Squaw and had the best time. The staff was so friendly and attentive. We got snowed in and they helped us as well with logistics. We ice skated and were close to the Village. Definitely recommend!
- Really comfortable accommodation right at the base of Squaw. The ski valet rocked!
Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort
One of our top picks in Tahoe Vista.On a 275 foot private beach area, this Tahoe resort features panoramic lake views. Hot bathtubs and water sports are located on site.Featuring a lake view, each suite provides a full kitchen, a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom at the Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort. Coffee-making facilities are also provided.Barbecue facilities and fire pits are featured throughout. During the summer, ice cream shop is featured at Tahoe Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort. Kayaks and paddle boards are available for guest use. During the winter, a continental breakfast is available.Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe is 15 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 40 miles from Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort.
- Alisha the lady at the front desk went the extra mile to help. She got the maintenance person to help remove the chains of my car as a courtesy which I really appreciated. She also was very helpful answering all my questions always with a smile and the intention to be helpful. She made my day!
- The view from the room was breathtaking, cosy rustic room with small kitchen area, very friendly staff (though not always around)
- the room size is very comfortable with a lager size bed and a kitchen has all you need to prepare a meal 😀
- The location is right on the lake. The room was everything I hoped for and was spotless to boot!
- Gorgeous view of the lake in the morning right when I stepped out on the porch. The beach was right there down the steps and kids had a fun time playing in the sand. Very friendly staff in the morning. Spacious room.
Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Featuring a barbecue, Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.5 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The Gondola at Heavenly is 2.9 miles from the property.All units feature a TV. Some units include a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Towels are featured.Aston Lakeland Resort also includes a playground.Ski equipment is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Location is excellent, apartments are big and comfortable
- Easy access to Heavenly, warm comfortable room, breakfast included
- Loved the location and facilities. I came with a group of 14 and we rented 2 town homes next to each other. They were so clean, ample space, and perfect for our weekend trip. The shuttles helped us out tremendously. We did not have to drive at all that weekend in all the traffic as the resort took us where we needed to go…whether downtown, heavenly resort for skiing, or restaurants.
Great condos. Very spacious and with a lot of features (deck, fireplace, big living room, well equipped kitchen). Convenient shuttle to and from town/skis lifts
Access to the lake (private beach) 20 second walking distance
Very friendly staff
- Property was spacious and roomy so no one was in anyone anyone else’s way.
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.3 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. The resort has a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, room service and a shops at the property.This resort has ski storage and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- this property was beautiful, rooms were great, heated indoor pool and jacuzzi were great… great breakfast and super friendly staff…
- Everything was right on point. Everyone was so wonderful
- I love the location and the property itself rooms are clean
The front desk staff was super accommodating when we decided in the late afternoon to depart a day early due to an incoming winter storm. They offered, without us asking, to refund the final night of our stay and then put in the reservation notes the reason why we left so when booking.com called to confirm the information was already there. We know they could have easily (and justifiably) made us pay for our final night. That level of customer service was greatly appreciated.
The location is also great, within easy walking distance of the Heavenly gondola (even in ski boots). There are lots of places to eat and shop within walking distance.
- The two-room suite was comfortable, and we liked that the TV’s offered full cable with lots of channel options. We also liked the koi pond and swimming pool. Free breakfast was a nice option though we only utilized it one of the three mornings we were there (see below). The location cannot be beat.
The Landing Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In Heavenly Village Ski Resort, this resort and spa has free transportation to the Heavenly Village and Casinos. Rooms include a 55-inch wall-mounted LCD TV and plush terry bathrobes.Spacious guest rooms feature a stone gas fireplace, a marble bathroom with heated floors and a toilet seat, and a Keurig coffee machine. Free toiletries and slippers are also included at the Resort and Spa The Landing.A full service spa and salon is on site at The Landing Resort and Spa. A rooftop terrace, 10 fireplaces and fire pits and a lake-view patio are available. A fitness center, sauna, steam room and swimming pool are also featured for guest use. Free snowboard and ski storage is provided, and a gift shop is available.Jimmy’s Taverna, featuring wood-fired Greek seafood as well as contemporary California Cuisine is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In-room dining is also available.Sand Harbor State Park is a 30-minute drive from the resort. Edgewood Golf Club is a 10-minute walk away. Squaw Ski Resort is a one-hour drive from the property.
- The staff, location, fireplace, spa tub, heated bathroom floors and toilet seat
- The English receptionist the 1st night was very professional and the champagne was a lovely touch as the trip was to celebrate my 50th. Several room service guys extremely professional and friendly. Genuinely concerned that I was ill and wasn’t up to going out to eat in the evenings and so we ordered room service 3 times. The food was good quality although at times the person at the other end a little brittle. To put a pizza in the oven isn’t difficult especially when someone can’t eat what little is available on the limited late night menu.
- ROOMS NICE, A LITTLE CRAMPED AND SMALL FOR THE PRICE.
- The staff was awesome, very friendly and helpful. The shuttle service is great so we dont have to deal with parking in the village. Heated floor in the bathroom makes it great for mornings and the fireplace is a bonus.
- This property is lovely, right on Lake Tahoe. Great rooms with heated floors and fireplace. However, the price was way too expensive for what we got. I was already paying the highest rate and this was my birthday weekend. I asked if there was an upgrade available, she said yes for $25.00. I did contact the hotel to say it was my birthday prior to my visit and made it known as I responded to an email I got just days before my visit. I worked for years in the hospitality industry and the upgrade should have free, just saying. The power went out in the night and NO ONE called, came by or was concerned if we were okay. The room got real cold real fast and they should have made sure we had extra blankets, none in the room.
Tahoe Mountain Lodging
One of our top picks in Truckee.Located in Truckee, 24 miles from Reno, Tahoe Mountain Lodging features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The resort has ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The resort also provides ski equipment. South Lake Tahoe is 25 miles from Tahoe Mountain Lodging, and Carson City is 21 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 24 miles away.
- Washer and Dryer, Kitchen, amenities, nearby restaurants, and location
- it is a excellent location and the room is very comfortable. it was great for our family. we will go again.
- It was just so nice and close to everything….. Ski in and ski out…. Shops and restaurants around!!! Will book it again!!!
Location is great, interior is very nice.
Very comfortable beds and just a nice place to stay in.
- The place was beautiful, amenities were very accommodating and was the perfect place to spend out honeymoon! The staff was excellent. They helped us book local tours and found the last captain to take us out sailing before winter season!
Marriott’s Timber Lodge
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in South Lake Tahoe, 2.2 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly, Marriott’s Timber Lodge features free WiFi access and private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Staff was super friendly and mire than helpful. We dropped a gallon of milk we picked up for our kids and the container cracked and spilled everywhere. One of the valet/bell guys brought a whole new gallon to our room, so awesome! And the location was excellent.
- The room was spacious and nice. Loved having a fire place and the convenience of being walking distance to everything.
- I loved the ski valet and the teen area was great. The pool and hot tub were perfect for relaxing.
- Situated in the idealistic Heavenly Village you feel like you’ve stepped into a Christmas movie. We spent our days taking the gondola up the mountain and out nights eating by the fire and ice skating. It was a dream location. Our room was cosy and comfy with everything we needed. The facilities were wonderful with heated pools and hot tubs.
- Loved the design and function of the suite. It was very comfortable and relaxing.
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort By Diamond Resorts
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Nestled in beautiful South Lake Tahoe, this property offers spacious, studio-style accommodations and a range of amenities just minutes from outdoor recreational activities and casino entertainment.Guests at Lake Tahoe Vacation can participate in year-round activities. In the winter, enjoy world-class skiing, snowmobiling and snowshoeing. In the summer, go canoeing, golfing or mountain climbing.After a day of fun, relax in the indoor or outdoor heated pool or soak in one of the hot tubs. Workout in Vacation Resort’s on-site fitness center or play a game of pool in the game room.
- Nice property, close to lake and the other attractions. Kitchenette was equipped with all utensils (and wine opener!) and was a big plus for us as a family. The fire pits outside and the hot pool were very nice too.
- Location,playing area,indoor-outdoor pool,fire pits outside,beach nearby a pleasure to be at Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort,will be back soon 😍👨👩👧🛏👌
- The room had a comfy bed and well stocked kitchen in case we chose to cook. The on-site restaurant food was really delicious and offered a number of gluten free options as well. A daily Happy Hour from 2-6 was a nice treat.
- The kitchenette was great! It was small, but totally useable and fairly well stocked with appliances and utensils. The bathroom decor was nice. The overall layout of the room was good. The location was terrific – centrally located to restaurants and very close to Heavenly Village. I appreciated having an extra blanket in the cupboard as I always sleep cold.
- The game room and activity center was nice. The concierge desk was extreme friendly and helpful. They provided lots of local discounts.
Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa
One of our best sellers in Stateline! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a fine dining restaurant, this Stateline, Nevada resort is home to the Montbleu Theater. The Lake Tahoe shore is a 10 minute walk away. Skiing opportunities at Heavenly Ski Resort are a 10 minute drive away.Cable TV, plush linens, a sitting area and a tiled private bathroom with frosted glass are standard in every room at Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa. Select suites feature lake and mountain views and a spa bathtub for two.A fitness center, nightclubs and a casino are provided on site. Guests can enjoy a full service spa at Resort Montbleu Casino & Spa.For formal dining, guests can dine on site at the Four Diamond, Ciera Steak & Chophouse. MontBleu Café, Café del Soul and The Zone offer casual dining options on site as well.Lake Tahoe Airport and South Lake Tahoe, California are within a 15 minute drive of Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa. Shopping at Heavenly Village is a 10 minute walk away.
- Service and food at Cafe del Soul is excellent. They make the best home-fried potatoes in America. The bathrooms are designed for comfort, but could use more light. The back lighting at the counter/mirror is a little sparse for our tastes.
- The bathroom had been recently remodeled. The restaurants were good. The location was convenient. We enjoyed the pool. Kids liked the arcade.
- Very comfortable bed. Fantastic bathroom. Plenty to do in the casino and we enjoyed the Chinese restaurant, Starbucks and the champagne brunch. Plus there was a tubing slope near the car park which was great for the kids since most of Heavenly was closed due to high winds.
Front desk person was pleasant and chatty. The room was non-smoking, clean, and quiet. Housekeeping was prompt in replacing the broken iron. Room Service was quick and reasonable for breakfast. Food was OK, coffee shop standard.
The concert was the whole reason for the trip up to Tahoe. Beth Hart is an excellent performer!
- Room service Guy was really nice and excellent food
The Tahoe Beach and Ski Club Owners Association
Featuring a private beach, this lakefront resort is within a 5-minute drive to Heavenly Mountain Ski Resort. It has a heated year-round outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in rooms.Each suite at the Tahoe Beach and Ski Club is furnished with a kitchenette. The kitchenette includes a microwave, and refrigerator. Select suites include a balcony or patio.The on-site fitness center, a sauna, and 2 hot bathtubs are also available for guest use. A horse shoe area, tennis court, volleyball court and playground are on site.Water sports activities are 950 feet away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is a 1-hour drive away. MontBleu Casino and other casinos are within 1.5 miles from Tahoe Beach and Ski Club.
- Family loved the wonderful 2 level townhouse with spiral staircase! Comfy, cozy, lots of room for family of 4 and the game room and workout facilities were great! Better yet, the view of lake tahoe from this beach front facility was breathtaking after recent new snow! Family is asking for a new stay as soon as we can get away!
- Didn’t go to restaurants around the property. Went into the village
- Excellent location and the room was pristine – it has more than what we needed!
- I will be back to this place! Perfect Tahoe suite!
- Amazing hotel right by the lake. Staff was absolutely incredible. Great rooms…fire pits right by the lake was awesome. Everything was perfect. Any bad reviews about this place are crazy. Will be going here again for sure.
Top Resorts In Homewood California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Homewood California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Homewood California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Homewood California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!