10 Best Resorts To Stay In Haad Yuan Koh Phangan – Top Hotel Reviews
Haad Yuan Koh Phangan is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Haad Yuan Koh Phangan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Haad Yuan Koh Phangan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Haad Yuan Koh Phangan. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Haad Yuan Koh Phangan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Haad Yuan Koh Phangan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Haad Yuan Koh Phangan:
Barcelona Resort Haad Yuan
Set right next to the isolated beach of Haad Yuan in Koh Phangan, Barcelona Resort Haad Yuan offers accommodation with endless views of the sea. Guests can enjoy fresh seafood served daily at the restaurant on site.All units at this property features a comfy bed, a wardrobe and a private balcony. The en suite bathroom comes with a shower and towels. There is also a shared lounge for socializing.At this property, several activities, such as cycling and hiking, are offered for guests’ enjoyment. Full Moon Party at Haad Rin is 0.9 miles from the property, while Haad Rin Nai is 1.6 miles away. Both can be reached via a 15-minute boat taxi.
- Beautiful bungalows, amazing view paired with the feel of the surrounding jungle. Already planning my next trip back with full intentions to book again at Barcelona bungalows!
- I loved my room. It was sooo beautiful and spacious with hot water, overlooking the sea. The hotel people were so kind. They saw I was sick and they did not bother me with checkin procedures. I only paid when I was checking out (the usual procedure in thailand is you pay before you checkin). Also I checked out earlier than my original checkout date and they were kind enough not to charge me. Totally recommend it.
- If you want to get back to basics on the beach, away from the crowds, you can’t beat Barcelona, the food was excellent and the best coconut shakes I’ve ever had. The staff were friendly and helpful also. You take a boat or 4WD from Haad Rin, so makes it an adventure getting there, which we loved.
- It is a great place to stay for relax. Grat staff.
- The staff was really nice, we really enjoy the food and the view was beautiful ! A little part of paradise.
Pariya Resort & Villas Haad Yuan Koh Phangan
On tranquil and idyllic Koh Phangan, is Pariya Resort & Villas Haad Yuan Koh Phangan, situated on the beautiful white sands of Yuan beach.With its secluded tropical location, guests will experience the beauty nature has to offer while relaxing in the comfort of the resorts villas. Set along the slope of a hill that leads down to the resorts lush gardens, each villa comes with its own private terrace and modern amenities, so guests have a stress-free stay.Relaxation and rejuvenation is part of the tropical island experience. What better way to do so than lounging by the beachfront swimming pool or indulging in the wide range of natural therapies and treatments offered by Centaras, Spa Cenvaree.For avid party-seekers, Rin Beach, home of the world famous Full Moon Party, is just 10 minutes away by boat from the resort.
- The staff was helfull, room size is big.pool is nice as well as the beach. Very good restuarants next to the resort.
- Located at an amazing location, only 10 min from Haad Rin by taxi boat. Rooms are stunning, although there isn’t a beach view. We just left 2 days ago, and already booked again!
We were a big group of friends and we all booked there based on my friend’s recommendation as he was in that area 2 years ago and he saw that this is the best hotel in regards of location and facilities. After booking I read the reviews and got worried. The reviews are really bad saying it is not clean and the staff are not nice and so on. To be honest, the reviews were not right at all. The staff were very nice, helpful, the rooms were spacious and very clean. they cleaned them daily and the breakfast was fine. The beach is clean and the views are amazing.
Highly recommended with only one dawnfall which is the rooms are really far up from the beach so book something close by unless you like the hike 🙂
- The bed was hard, the pillows were like a pillowcase of tin cans and when we complained we were told that’s all that was available. The coffee was like tar. The staff were helpful and tried their best but very poorly trained. Weekday breakfast was poor. Location was fantastic and the pool was nice. The rooms were spacious but dated. Not great value for money by Thai standards.
- The property located on a very private island, the staffs were really rode, there are to many stairs to get to your room and there is no light at night.
Sarikantang Resort And Spa
One of our top picks in Haad Rin – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Sarikantang Resort And Spa is located in Haad Rin in the region of Koh Phangan, just 6 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides car rental. Chaweng is 10 miles from Sarikantang Resort & Spa, and Lamai is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 8 miles from the property.
The best customer service I experienced in Thailand. Friendly, helpfull and realy interested in cutomers needs staff. Thank you all for making our stay in your hotel so nice.
Rooms were clean and spacious. Hotel area was well kept (except entrance which leads through storage area).
Tasty breakfast but I suggest to eat other meals outside the hotel as prices in my opinion in hotel restaurant are too high. You can find a lot of restaurants just few minutes walk in village center.
Beach is a place where you can definitely take a rest. Water is warm, calm and shallow – be aware of rocks and seaweed. You can use paddle board for free (ask at the reception) . Be careful when using it because falling in to shallow water can hurt you.
Famous Haad Rin Beach is about 10 minutes from hotel by foot. I recommend to go there as this beach is totally different. Big waves are one of the attraction that can be found there.
- This hotel is great! The room was very comfortable and clean. Both swimming pools were very nice but our favourite was the one facing the beach. Very good breakfast and they also have a spa in the hotel which is not expensive and the massage is great! We loved our stay here and would definitely recommend!
- Nice stay, great staff, good service, nice beach right there!
- Enjoy the silence 🙂 On the other hand, the hotel is located not far from the Haad Rin beach and bars so there are leisure alternatives.
- The staff were lovely. Couldn’t do enough to help you. Especially Nina for helping us book ferries/flights etc. Room was gorgeous and clean, situated just by a quieter beach but a short walk away/taxi ride away from the busier part of Haad Rin.
- The best customer service I experienced in Thailand. Friendly, helpfull and realy interested in cutomers needs staff. Thank you all for making our stay in your hotel so nice.
The Coast Resort Koh Phangan
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Haad Rin, 5 miles from Ko Phangan, The Coast Resort Koh Phangan features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Chaweng is 10 miles from Coast Resort Koh Phangan, and Lamai is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 9 miles from The Coast Resort Koh Phangan.
- You have everything in the facility. You don’t need to go out
Great location, near fullmoon party.
Staffs were friendly.
- breakfast was amazing! The staff was super kind and we LOVED that there were no children around and the pool with the swim up bar was perfection! Honestly if you’re looking for a relaxing vibe and quality drinks and food I would stay here for sure.
- Amazing pool area and a bar that serves you drinks while you’re in the pool with an amazing beach, the restaurant is surely amongst the best on the Island with super friendly staff. The rooms are really nice too and the resort managed to create an amazing vibe throughout the entire resort with all of the palm trees and other tropical plants they have planted – a truly peaceful & calming feeling. Can highly recommend!
- Bungalows were nice. Location was perfect. A scooter journey away from everything. Quiet and nice.
Cocohut Beach Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Haad Rin – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Cocohut Beach Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Haad Rin, just 6 miles from Ko Phangan. The resort has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or pool. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and car rental is available. Chaweng is 10 miles from Cocohut Village Beach Spa, and Lamai is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Beautiful room, amazing location, the most incredible beach!! All perfect 🙂
I was so happy staying here, especially the stuff was so kindly and friendly. The bar staff of the pool side, they were good job for making drinks. I got the mojito, it was fresh and good.
The room was clean and quite.
- Quite possibly the most romantic place I’ve ever stayed at, except…I was alone, boo! 🙁 but in all seriousness, this place is incredible, your mrs will be impressed. The private beach, the views of the sunset….just incredible. Food at the restaurant was nice too. I had a lovely bungalow, right near the gym – which was ideal for me.
- The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. It was easy to rent a scooter at the hotel and to book our transfer tickets. Everyone was kind and had a smile for us. The beach is like a private beach and it is really beautiful. So we had a great stay.
- Beutiful place , very good rooms and very good service!!
Phangan Bayshore Resort Koh Phangan
One of our top picks in Haad Rin.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Phangan Bayshore Resort is on Haad Rin Nok, home to the famous Full Moon Party. Within walking distance of Haad Rin Beach, it features an outdoor swimming pool.The resort has a 250 feet long beach, where guests can enjoy play volleyball or go kayaking. Lounge chairs are provided around the pool, while massage services are also available. A tour desk offers travel assistance.Featuring private balconies, Phangan Bayshore’s rooms have wooden furnishings and wall panels. Each room comes with cable TV and a fridge with minibar. The private bathroom has shower facilities.Located on the beach, Bayshore Restaurant offers all-day Thai and Western dining. More dining options can be found nearby.Phangan Bayshore Resort is a 30-minute drive from Thongsala Pier on Phangan Island. From Koh Samui, it is a 90-minute ride over land with the ferry.
- Liked the pool ,the beach was great and service and food
- The employees were very nice and their service was excellent. The location of the hotel is just perfect just in front of a beautiful beach….
The location, by a nice and clean beach and close to the main street.
Nice swim pool
Watched sunrise every morning
Able to walk across and see the the sunrise
- Great location on a lovely beach. Friendly staff and clean comfy room.
One of our top picks in Baan Khai.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and a private beach area, Chantaramas Resort is located in Baan Khai in the region of Koh Phangan, just 31 miles from Ko Tao. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for canoeing. Ko Phangan is 3.9 miles from Chantaramas Resort , and Chaweng is 11 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 10 miles away.
- Everything was excelent! The suit and breakfast were awesome! !! The personal was sooo kind with us, the place is really beautifull, the pool, restaurant were amazing with the view. The suit and the cleaning service was totaly outstanding!
- The overall feel of the hotel is lovely, with some great break out areas to relax and enjoy the surroundings. This hotel also offered us the best sunset we’ve seen in Thailand and the food is the best we’ve eaten too.
- The rooms are very good – clean, spacious, well decorated. Loved the outdoor shower. The pool/beach/restaurant area is also very nice, but for a resort of this price/standard, I would’ve expected more of a poolside service, which was completely absent. The hotel was fully booked when we were there (it was Full Moon weekend), but somehow the resort lacked an atmosphere. Good location for Full Moon (about 15 mins in a taxi), and it served us well for some post-party down time, but for something super luxurious I would book elsewhere in future.
- We really liked the pool and relaxing area with the view over the ocean :). Thanks to Anna from Wales who was the only native English speaker in the hotel! She took us around the island and showed us some great places. Because of Anna we get to love Koh Phangan. Thanks to you, you made our stay special 🙂
Rooms are in an amazing jungle, butterflies and birds everywhere. The beach is so beautiful you simply cant stop looking or taking pics. Romantic and quite. Great location – not in the busy parts of Phangan – but 10 minutes drive from thong sala and haad rinat. And the staff – whow! So cute and helpful. And if you need good english assistance – ask for Anna – she’s the Best.
Sunrise Resort – Koh Phangan
One of our top picks in Haad Rin.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Sunrise Resort – Koh Phangan is located in Haad Rin, 6 miles from Ko Phangan and 10 miles from Chaweng. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Lamai is 15 miles from Sunrise Koh Phangan ), and Koh Samui is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Super clean, very nice bathroom, comfortable big bed, friendly staff, very nice beach, nice position (full of little restaurant and shops nearby)
- In a nice location, right on the beach, aircon was good.
- I liked the location and efficiency of the cleaners
- The location is very bad. And the send us to a building next to the main building. Was terrible. They are still making the hotel and everything was dirty. No pool. And the girl at the reception was really unfriendly.
- Location on the beach, friendliness of staff. Good breakfast.
Sunset Beach Club Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Sunset Beach Club Hotel is located in Haad Rin, just 5 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and car rental is available. Chaweng is 10 miles from Sunset Beach Club Hotel, and Lamai is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 9 miles from Sunset Beach Club Hotel.
- Loved how safe and modern the hotel was. Beautiful view from the room and loved the beach bars surrounding the area
- Really nice and clean rooms and with good views. Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff.
- Good location with a short walk to restaurants and bars. Excellent pool facility. Comfy beds. Good breakfast.
- Location was okay, on the outskirts of the nightlife to give you enough peace and quiet but still was still within walking distance
- I can’t rate this hotel more highly for everything, from the staff, the views from my balcony, the pool, food, location. If you are staying in koh pha-ngan just don’t hesitate to stay here. It’s walking distance to the moon parties and beaches yet far enough away to have that luxury with it. Even if you aren’t staying in Koh Samui just don’t and catch a ferry and stay here instead. Also they have a lovely little booklet near the TV telling you lots of tips and tricks about the hotel/island and really is a lovely little read!!
Blue Hill Beach Resort
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Blue Hill Beach Resort is located in Haad Rin, just 5 miles from Ko Phangan. The resort has a terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.There is room service at the property.Chaweng is 10 miles from Blue Hill Beach Resort, and Lamai is 15 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 9 miles away.
- I came here for the full moon party in March 2018 and there were hardly any guest staying there. I think it was a little in the high end. I got put in a horrible room and I paid $220. The room had nothing in it and the post was really bad the was mold and everything just look unmaintained. They finally put me in a better room but I had to really complain. Then getting to your room was a process, you had to use a mountain side lift which didn’t work half the time. And my room was only accessible by the lift, which meant that I had to club down a mountain at times. There’s is also construction going on and it just looked really disorganized. The blue hill resort is sister hotel to le palais, and most of the ours you see for the blue hill resort are from le Palais, which is a much better resort. Don’t be fooled like I was. I never give reviews but this place really needed a bad one.
- Stunning views. Good WiFi and food in restaurant. Room was nice. Joint hotel beside had lovely pool area which you could use.
Sheets suck. Bathroom sucks.
No place to put anything.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast that was included was quite good, was very quiet and the room was clean. The views were amazing from the pool, room and restaurant.
- The View and the bungalow was awesome 😊😊 Polite and nice staff.
Top Resorts In Haad Yuan Koh Phangan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Haad Yuan Koh Phangan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Haad Yuan Koh Phangan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Haad Yuan Koh Phangan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!