10 Best Resorts To Stay In Grote Berg – Top Hotel Reviews
Grote Berg is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Grote Berg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grote Berg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grote Berg. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Grote Berg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Grote Berg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Grote Berg:
Oasis Coral Estate Beach, Dive & Wellness Resort
Featuring an on-site restaurant and a private beach area, Oasis Coral Estate Beach, Dive & Wellness Resort is located in Willibrordus, just 20 minutes’ drive from Curacao International Airport. Free WiFi is available.A patio and a flat-screen TV are featured in each unit at the property. Guests are also provided with a kitchenette and a view of the sea. The en suite bathroom includes a shower.Diving and snorkeling can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. A sun terrace and a garden provide places to relax.Christoffelpark is 11.7 miles from the Oasis Coral Estate. Willemstad city centre is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- I spent two nights at the resort and the place is beautiful. The view from my room was very nice and I enjoyed relaxing at the beach. The Karakter restaurant serves very good food. At night, I enjoy having ice cream or a drink at the Coral Terrace.
- Best Spa / restaurant/ dive shop/ brand new unit/ close to the beach and pool. Amazing views from the restaurants and pool.
- Great location! Great services! Nice infinity swimmingpool! Excellent pastry shop!
- The location, the room, cleanliness, restaurants, views, beach ( its rich in fauna), service, security, privacy.
- Really clean, quiet, lux, fantastic view’s , good retaurants ja lovely room. I loved pool and the beach.
Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers accommodations in Willemstad, just 3.7 miles from Blue Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, business center and a shops at the property.The resort also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The staff was very friendly and helpfull.
Nice rooms en clean.
- Just a couple highlightlights. Close proximity to the town. And the beach/pool area was fantastic. We truly loved everything from service to the food and accommodations. No complaints.
- Had plenty to keep everyone occupied. I would stay here again.
- Bed comfy, clean, Starbucks on our floor (the 2nd floor) 🙂
- The beds are very comfortable. The pool is awesome. The location is perfect. To rent a car however is ideal to go to the beaches.
- The staff was very friendly and helpfull.
Acoya Curacao Resort, Villas & Spa
One of our top picks in Willemstad.Located in Willemstad, 6 miles from Blue Bay, Acoya Curacao Resort, Villas & Spa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 7 miles from Acoya Curacao Resort, Villas & Spa.
- The property was better than I’d expected. Staff was very friendly and informative, facility was well kept and the food was great. Will definitely stay in the future. 👍🏿👌👊🏾👏🏿
- Very relaxing ambiance, not noisy. Very helpfull staf. The kids had a great time at the pool.
- It is a beautiful property with friendly staff. It is in the midst of change and lots of work being done! We had a few problems with the room, but the front desk looked after them fairly quickly!
Hospitality? Amazing from the front desk to the entire stay.
Very welcoming. Helpful for any questions we had.
- The mattress and pillows were very soft and comfy. The villa is spacious with its own private pool, which was perfect for a group of six.
Kontiki Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Willemstad.Kontiki Beach Resort offers accommodations in Willemstad. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. Blue Bay is 7 miles from Kontiki Beach Resort, and Nieuwpoort is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 7 miles from Kontiki Beach Resort.
- All was perfect! We enjoyed our vacation, thanks to friendly personnel.
- The salt water pool at our building was lovely, ringed with tropical plantings. Most mornings everyone was at the beach and the pool was ours. We would nap after lunch and then go to the beach when more people were going to the pool!
- The property at Kontiki is beautiful. The hotel has 5 pools with salt water (a bit cold honestly) and is connected to Cabana Beach, Mood Beach and Mambo Beach where hotel guests have private lounge chairs, they serve breakfast and you can get drinks, lunch, dinner and hear good music. The rooms are quite big with a nice terrace and chairs for morning coffee. The service staff is amazing. They all speak Papiamento, Dutch, English and most of them do a pretty good job is Spanish as well. I absolutely loved the hotel. If you want to go to Willemstad getting a cab can be expensive but there is a bus stop 3 minutes away and will take you to Willemstad in 15 minutes for 2 usd (as opposed to the 25usd taxis charge). In general I would recommend having a car since using taxis in Curacao is extremely expensive. Or just don’t leave the hotel to much. There’s no need. That’s what we did.
- Very beautiful resort. We stay in a room at first floor with amazing view on the beach. The pools are very beautiful
- They loved the location of the resort but we didn’t like our room being so close to the loud music so We couldn’t sleep. Also we found that the resort nickeled and dimed us And that some of the staff is very friendly but not all.
Livingstone Jan Thiel Resort
One of our top picks in Willemstad.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering spacious apartments and villas with views of the ocean and surrounding tropical gardens, this hotel in Curacao offers easy access to activities as well as relaxing facilities.Livingstone Jan Thiel Resort features a large outdoor pool with a children’s pool. The activities desk can provide arrangements for a variety of tours and activities, including scenic mountain bike tours.The Jan Thiel Livingstone’s colonial-style Classics restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can relax in the evening with a refreshing cocktail by the pool or at the hotel’s bar.
Jan Thiel is a great choice for travelers interested in snorkeling, sunshine and sandy beaches.
The rooms were nice and lots of space.
The pool itself was great.
The fact that car park was right next to your own entrance door.
- The apartment was exactly as pictured. The location and neighborhood were excellent. The grounds were well kept. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a good response to our problems. Room was cleaned and linens changed even more frequently than we expected for a 17 day stay. There are several very good restaurants in walking distance. We did not eat at the resort . The restaurant and bar had few customers.
- We traveled with two kids. The location was perfect: close to the beach and to restaurants. The beds were comfortable and the two bedroom villas had the room we needed. The kitchen was fine but it would have been helpful if basics like salt, pepper, dish detergent…. were provided.
- Close proximaty to the Jan Thiel beach and fantastic location for the New Year’s Eve celebration.
- The rooms and location is excellent. Very clean and organized. I was there during the week, so peace and quiet is optimal for me.
- The rooms were nice and lots of space.
Holiday Beach Resort and Casino
One of our top picks in Willemstad.Located in Willemstad, 3.1 miles from Blue Bay, Holiday Beach Resort and Casino features a fitness center and a private beach area. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the resort. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The location of the hotel and the friendly staff. They were always ready to help out with anything at anytime
- For the price was it oke. We enjoy our stay in this hotel.
- Front desk staff was really nice, one of the cheaper places to stay
- Breakfast was more than awesome; the beach; lots of tv channels; central location; nice views
- The pool was nice. The view was beautiful. The cruise ships were docked next door.
Lions Dive and Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Willemstad.Located in Willemstad, 7 miles from Blue Bay, Lions Dive and Beach Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area. The resort has a playground and spa center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Comfortable beds and room with sea view.
The beach is very beautiful and this is the nicest part of Mambo beach!
The hotel has everything you need for a perfect beach holiday
- Great location, terrific beach, pretty good snorkeling, ocean front room.
- Loved the beach and the swimming and snorkling right in front of hotel. Food onsite was good and reasonably priced. Staff helpful and friendly. Ocean front room fantastic view.
- the snorkeling around the resort was great for my kids. 6 and 9 and they were able to see so many fun, colorful fish right off the shore. It was an amazing place!!
- Lovely beach front location. A nice place to stay if you want to stay on this part of the island.
- Comfortable beds and room with sea view.
One of our top picks in Willemstad.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Morena Resort offers accommodations in Willemstad. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is free shuttle service at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Blue Bay is 8 miles from Morena Resort, and Nieuwpoort is 4.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 9 miles from Morena Resort.
Jan Thiel is a great choice for travelers interested in snorkeling, sunshine and sandy beaches.
The maintenance and house keeping stuff were very friendly and useful.
The resort is locatated in a beautiful setting. The apartment was quite small, but for the last week they moved us to a villa and that was more comfortable.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff. Car rental available at Resort if needed. Facility very clean and safe.
- Lay-out of villa’s and apartments on this hilly site is great. Easy walking on concrete path. Architect did good job with nice views, privacy for all villa’s, not too close together. Open air restaurant Fuego, two sets of pools in great setting, many lounge chairs. Really helpful staff. You don’t feel like a tourist as in so many crowded resorts. Many beach facilities, restaurants (Kyoto Sushi & Grill is great), well stocked supermarket and other resorts/hotels all within walking distance
- The overall outlook is impressive, it’s like living in the garden. Quiet. Close to the beach. Supermarket is nearby.
- Nice place to stay with children. There are 2 swimming pools. It is located inside a natural park, with lots of birds and iguanas. 2 restaurants in the property. Walking distance to a nice beach (the resort give you free tickets to Janh Tiel) and to a good supermarket. There are no laundry facilities, but they can arrange for you for a fair price. They provide baby cot, dining chair and bottle heather for the kids (very handy). Recommend.
- The maintenance and house keeping stuff were very friendly and useful.
Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Willemstad.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Willemstad, 6 miles from Blue Bay, Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino All Inclusive features a fitness center and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is Hato Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- food was good allot of choice but missed some flavor. Our room was nice altough room maid came to clean the room too late almost 5pm. Overall it was worth it
- Cleaning of room. Majority of staff was awesome!! Great location, beach, pool. Drinks and pool top notch.
- We were enjoying a pre-Christmas family holiday. The Resort is VERY family friendly. Our Granddaughter (age 9) went snorkeling for the first time with us. The dining was casual so she could come and go between groups when we ate in different restaurants. She enjoyed the pool in the evenings. Food was delicious, wine was excellent. All in all a great family holiday.
Excellent choices or food
Very friendly personnel
Great evening entertainment
- The facilities were very good. loved the beach area. most of the staff were friendly and helpful … a couple of them, not so much.
Kunuku Aqua Resort
Kunuku Aqua Resort is a 10 minute drive from Curaçao’s Hato Airport and 3 miles from the best beaches. It offers a large outdoor pool with a slide, free Wi-Fi and free parking.Spacious apartments have a living room with a sofa bed. There are 2 bathrooms with a shower. The well-equipped kitchen includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.The complex has a bar and a restaurant. There is also a small shop. You will find restaurants, shops and a diving school 6 miles from the resort.Car rental is available and you can request an airport shuttle service for an additional charge. Children’s entertainment and babysitting services are available in high season.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Grote Berg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Grote Berg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Grote Berg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Grote Berg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!