10 Best Resorts To Stay In Gran Calle – Top Hotel Reviews
Gran Calle is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Gran Calle. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gran Calle. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gran Calle. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Gran Calle right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Gran Calle with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Gran Calle:
Villa Chavon Resort
Offering a spa centre and fitness centre, Villa Chavon Resort is set in Hotel Casa de Campo, with beaches, polo fields and 5 miles away from Bayahibe. The resort has an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.The area is popular for horse riding and diving. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas
Located in La Romana, 8 miles from Bayahibe, Casa de Campo Resort & Villas features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental and car rental are available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as horseback riding and snorkeling. La Romana Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- You live in a paridase garden. Children loves driving around in golf carts!
- Views and rooms are comfortable. Minitas beach is charming and very suitable for kids.
- Very beautiful huge resort, nice friendly stuff, incredible facilities and good food
- Spacious clean room and helpful staff. A large variety of facilities all at extra cost. There are several restaurants the best of which is La Caña near the main reception. We tried three restaurants in La Marina which were in our view very poor value, serving mediocre food at inflated prices.
- The people/service, excellent cleaning/roomservice, gym and people, Altos de Chavon, golf courses.
Dreams La Romana Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in Bayahibe.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and playground, Dreams La Romana Resort and Spa is located in Bayahibe, just 11 miles from La Romana. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles and car rental are available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, windsurfing and biking. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Serious issues at the bar. They have very little stock. They would run out of vodka and whiskey. Not a brand name. The type of liquor completely.
- People is very nice, extremely happy and always willing to help.
- Drinks and food were excellent. Staff were very friendly and the hotel was immaculate all the time. Lots of different dinner options and the majority are a la carte with no booking required.
- Fantastic resort, with high level amenities (swimming pools, beach, bars and restaurants). High quality service from the local staff – very friendly people. 8 restaurants to visit for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Food was better than many all inclusives. Staff was wonderful… no glitches in trip. Lots to do. Very clean.
Tracadero Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Bayahibe! Located 0.9 miles from Dominicus Marina and 1.9 miles from Bayahibe Beach, this property offers an outdoor pool and a spa and wellness centre. Free WiFi is available in communal area and all apartments and a tennis court is also available 1 hour per day based on availability for free.The apartment will provide you with air conditioning and a seating area. There is a full kitchen with an oven and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and a bidet. There is an additional bathroom. You can enjoy sea view and views off one of the 4 pools available on-site. A TV is also included.At Tracadero Beach Resort you will find a menu selection from Tracadero Restaurant. Other facilities like an ironing service and laundry facilities and free parking are offered. Activities in the surrounding area include fishing and snorkeling.This property is about 1 hour’s drive from Punta Cana International Airport and 1 hour and a half from Santo Domingo Capital City. Romana Airport is just 20 minutes’ away.
- Food at the restaurant was excellent. Landscaping was elegant and pools and property are kept in very good shape.
- Very comfortable, stylish and extremely clean place. If you are looking something special you must visit this place. Beach area and swimming pool are amazing. Staff is very friendly.
The site is very nice and new. This is a vacation village with new facilities
The apartment itself was very good. Staff was very friendly
high end design and beautiful landscaping
- Stunning setting, pool/man made beach area is amazing, lots of different areas to swim/snorkel/relax. Food was delicious!
- All was just very good: there is not a real beach but it’s innovative as they build pools fed by sea water and there is sand all around like a beach, so very good idea. Very good the restaurant and the bar serves delicious cocktails; you have to pay for both restaurant and bar but it’s worth and much better as the quality is worth it.
Catalonia Royal La Romana Adults Only – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Bayahibe – and a guest favorite.
Offering a shared spa centre and fitness centre, Catalonia Royal La Romana is situated in Bayahibe, 1,300 feet from Dominicus Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities and car hire is available. You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for golfing. Bayahibe Beach is 2.5 miles from Catalonia Royal La Romana, while Isla Saona is 14.3 miles away. La Romana Airport is 9.3 miles from the property.
The staff was phenomenal
The rooms, restaurants, facilities and property were impeccably clean and well-maintained
The rooms were extremely quiet — no neighbor noise whatsoever
The air conditioning was strong and easy to adjust
The smart TV in the room was a nice touch
We stayed at Majestic and Bavaro for a week then checked into Catalonia, by far this resort is much better in every way!
New and clean room, great sound proof.
Rodeo steak house great service staff and food!
Good quality of drinks.
Crystal clear beautiful water at beach, way better than Punta Cana!!!
Staff seem happy with each other and with the job, do not expect to be tipped.
- Great facilities (the hotel is very new). Great staff, often anticipating your whims. Great atmosphere (families with kids are not welcome), but you can use the facilities of the adjoining sister property. Decent food and drinks. Nice, not intrusive entertainment.
- Really good experience – food, service, beach, live music at nights
- The team, the rooms, the beach, the service, the coctails at the beach
- The staff was phenomenal
Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Bayahibe.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Viva Wyndham Dominicus Palace – All Inclusive is located in Bayahibe, just 11 miles from La Romana. The resort has a playground and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and windsurfing. The resort also provides car rental. La Romana Airport is 9 miles away.
- Gardening is superbly done. Fully accessible for disabled tourists. Selection of plants and landscaping is a sheer delight. The beach is the best of the Caribbean coast of the Dominican Republic, with clear waters and finely-grained, white sands. Gives Las Terrenas on the DR’s the north-eastern Atlantic coast a run for its money!
- A truely enjoyable vacation. Clean rooms and lots of amenities. Wonderful nightly shows.
- I really liked the location is beautiful the staff serving the drinks the food the maid had a wonderful time.
- The staff was very friendly, the food was ok. I am definitely coming back next summer. Best vacation of my life!
Loved lunch and dinner at Yuca Buffet, specially Mexican night.
Loved the Italian Restaurant.
Great service at check-in, Benjamin at La Placita, and Ramon at the lobby’s bar.
Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus
Located in Bayahibe, 11 miles from La Romana, Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 9 miles from Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus.
- The beach is amazing and the pool is nice as well. I love the architecture of the place, walking around those gardens and animals was very relaxing.
What isn’t there to like at this resort?
The facilities were like a fantasy land. The decor and design at the resort were top notch! The staff was super friendly and accommodating. We were even gifted an extra bottle of rum in our room!
There are four “reservation” only restaurants of which we tried three. All were of excellent quality and the service was very attentive yet not overbearing.
Even the buffets were outstanding with ample selection of fresh fruits, salads and juices.
The blend of pool, beach and relaxation area with a walking path, pond, flamingos and swan were simply wonderful.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this resort and would return in a heartbeat!
- The workers at Iberostar were so hospitable and friendly. The food delicious and the beach and pool were a dream. Im planning to return soon. Absolutely great
- Staff was very nice in General, thanks to Francisco in the front Desk and to Gregorio made everything possible to switch us to a room with a better air conditioner. Food and drinks were great and Entertainment staff always excellent.
The view was the best. The beach is awesome, as well as the gardens, resembling a colonial style. Lots of birds walking around at those gardens.
Also there are really good facilities, specially for sports: soccer and two volleyball pitches at the beach, tennis and basketball courts, and two ping pong tables, and basketball and waterpolo at a pool. Also, there are bars all around the hotel.
Food at the “a la carte” were good, specially the Japanese and the French.
Good variety of drinks at the bar, with good quality for an all inclusive.
It’s also very clean, not just in the room but across all the facilities. There seems to be continously giving maintenance, not just cleaning, but painting, etc.
Entertainment is also good, with activities planned all the day. There is also a place for kids to play (although we didn’t use it).
Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Bayahibe.Located in Bayahibe, 11 miles from La Romana, Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach – All Inclusive features a hot tub and sauna. The resort has an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and car rental is available. You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing. La Romana Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The dive centre was FANTASTIC. Professional, friendly, safe and the saving grace of the whole holiday.
- Telephone did not work and the door needs some adjustment.
- i loved that the staff was very friendly, the scenery is breathe taking. There are many activities to do aswell.
Initially, I thought I had found a good deal on the Internet. I happen upon it and booked it immediately. This was an opportunity to take my 8 year old granddaughter out of the country. She speaks Spanish.
Restaurants were OK. The staff are friendly though they do not speak English. The property is beautiful
- The food at la Roka and the environment was pleasant.
Catalonia La Romana – All Inclusive
One of our top picks in Bayahibe.Located on Dominicus Beach, Catalonia La Romana – All Inclusive is a 20-minute drive from downtown La Romana. This stylish resort features parties every night and free WiFi.Water sports, dance lessons, and organized sports are available at Catalonia La Romana. Guests can relax with a massage from the full-service spa or a swim in the pool.A balcony and minibar are included in each guest room at this Dominican Republic resort. They are furnished with a ceiling fan and cable TV.International cuisine is served at the La Romana’s on-site restaurants. There are also several snack shops and 4 bars including a natural-juices bar.La Romana International Airport is 9.8 miles from the All-Inclusive Catalonia La Romana. La Estancia Golf Club is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
Great estate and amenities. Although this hotel is family friendly, we felt great as honeymooners.
The “Privilege” package (it’s actually a package, not only different room category) has lot of benefits including better room, dedicated concierge, beach area and beach restaurant.
Staff in the beach bar are entertaining and always with a good spirit.
- Beach was great, grounds were superbly maintained, most staff were lovely.
- Decent hotel with proper wifi, exceptionally comfortable bed and amazing breakfast. Super cozy, clean and quiet. And if you are looking for some action and party party entertainment team will keep you busy through the whole day! Definitely the best choice in Bayahibe.
We were supposed to stay in a standard room but they gave us privileged room for free because they had available. The room and its bathroom were great and very comfortable, clean and well-maintained.
The resort is simply amazing – it is super green with a lot of palms and so on, its beach is great and has a big variety of restaurants. Even just walking on its lanes is such a pleasure. The staff is just phenomenal, we did not see anyone being impolite or unwelcoming. Somehow they all seemed to like what they do, great job from the management.
I`ve read some comments that privileged and royal guests are treated differently than standard guests and this is absolutely not true. We extended our stay to the royal part of the hotel and we were treated equally well no matter the level and the staff was super cool no matter what.
This is the best resort i`ve stayed in and since we walked quite a lot around, it was the best in the area.
This place is a must visit and must return!
The fact that we could stay at the resort on the day of our departure up until late and they also provided us with a courtesy room to have a shower before our departure.
The beach there is very nice but it is always windy in the Caribbean so nobody was actually swimming.
The swimming pool was ok
- Great estate and amenities. Although this hotel is family friendly, we felt great as honeymooners.
Dreams Dominicus La Romana
One of our top picks in Bayahibe.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Dreams Dominicus La Romana offers accommodations in Bayahibe, just 12 miles from La Romana. The resort has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this resort, and free use of bicycles is available. The resort also provides car rental. La Romana Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The Hotel was great but the staff not so much. Sometimes they does not have enough information for you.
- The location was great. Brand new facilities and great beach.
- I liked the room a lot, it was very spacious and clean. The drinks were good as well.
The location was good, activities also.
Good wifi connection
- Very clean and comfortable rooms. The overall facilities were spotless. Staff was very attentive and wonderful.
Top Resorts In Gran Calle Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Gran Calle to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Gran Calle but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Gran Calle. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!