10 Best Resorts To Stay In Genoa Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Genoa Nevada is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Genoa Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Genoa Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Genoa Nevada. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Genoa Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Genoa Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Resorts In Genoa Nevada:
David Walley’s Resort
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, David Walley’s Resort is located in Genoa, just 9 miles from South Lake Tahoe.Every room includes a TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.This resort has ski storage and bike rental is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Carson City is 13 miles from David Walley’s Resort , and Stateline is 6 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 36 miles away.
- The room was great for the money paid! Clean, cozy, warm. Great little park outside, and lots of place to walk around.
- We got a great price on a literally last hour booking. We found the room to be totally worth the price we paid.
- the resort is nice the surroundings are incredible. housekeeping was fantastic
- If you are willing to sit through a 90 presentation and tour of the growth and remodel of the property, they will give you 4 passes to the hot springs, ($55 ea) $125.00 to the restaurant, and a 3day/2ngt bonus vacation, about $700 in total.
Great customer service, great place to rest and far from city , I love it
And I will go back because I want to us the hot spring on the side which is not cheap , $50.00 for a day .
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.3 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. The resort has a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, room service and a shops at the property.This resort has ski storage and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Everything was right on point. Everyone was so wonderful
- I love the location and the property itself rooms are clean
The front desk staff was super accommodating when we decided in the late afternoon to depart a day early due to an incoming winter storm. They offered, without us asking, to refund the final night of our stay and then put in the reservation notes the reason why we left so when booking.com called to confirm the information was already there. We know they could have easily (and justifiably) made us pay for our final night. That level of customer service was greatly appreciated.
The location is also great, within easy walking distance of the Heavenly gondola (even in ski boots). There are lots of places to eat and shop within walking distance.
- The two-room suite was comfortable, and we liked that the TV’s offered full cable with lots of channel options. We also liked the koi pond and swimming pool. Free breakfast was a nice option though we only utilized it one of the three mornings we were there (see below). The location cannot be beat.
- The rooms are big, the breakfast is good although the lines are sometimes a little long.
The Ridge Tahoe
One of our top picks in Stateline.On the Sierra Nevada ridge near Lake Tahoe, this Stateline hotel offers free ski shuttles, a putting green and full-service spa. A hot tub and indoor pool are also available.The Ridge Tahoe features rooms with a microwave and a refrigerator. Each room also includes a TV with a VCR/DVD player. Select suites provide a sitting area, a dining area and a full kitchen.Three tennis courts, billiards room and outdoor pools are located at the hotel. Guests can dine at the Hungry Bear Restaurant or the Ridge Club Deli, in the hotel.Area activities near the The Ridge Tahoe include golf, water skiing and boating. The hotel has easy access to 14 different ski areas. Snowmobiling, cross country skiing and sledding are also nearby.
- The hotel had everything you needed in it. Restaurants, game rooms, pool, spa etc
- Not much about the last suite. Time before five stars. It’s all about choosing the right building on the property
- room was stocked with utensils and has a ski option for advanded ski’ers.
Great location, right next to the stagecoach lift, which was accessible either with their own little lift or a shuttle that drove you right to the bottom. The staff at the ski rental shop was extremely nice and helpful.
The rooms are huge and have everything you need, we had a 2BR suite which had a full kitchen and a living room. Both bedrooms had huge bathrooms with a massive bathtub and a seperate shower.
- Beautiful resort — nice kitchenette with fridge, microwave, dishes. The bathroom and vanity were spacious and gorgeous with the granite counters. Nice view with a peek of Lake Tahoe and surrounding mountains.
Harveys Lake Tahoe Hotel & Casino
One of our best sellers in Stateline! This hotel and casino in Stateline, Nevada offers live entertainment and various dining options. Heavenly Ski Resort is less than a 10-minute drive away.Harvey’s Lake Tahoe features a 51,700 ft² casino with non-stop gaming excitement. After gambling in the casino, guests can swim in the year-round, outdoor pool or enjoy the stunning views of the Sierra Mountains from the hot tub.Guests at Lake Tahoe Harvey’s can enjoy the best entertainment in the Cabo Wabo Cantina and The Improv at Harvey’s Cabaret. For on-site dining, guests can choose from traditional steakhouse dishes, Mexican cuisine and more.
- Amazing location, we had fun at the casinos at night and then in the morning were able to walk right across the street to the Gondola. Perfect for skiers who want somewhere fun to stay.
- The view was amazing out of the room…this alone made it worthwhile!
- The rooms were very small, there were no waters available nor coffee. There was no fan in the restroom when showering. It got very hot and air had to be turned on. Closet was so small it barely fit out jackets. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel.
- Just ok hotel, no more than 3 star hotel as expected.
- The price is great for the location. The location is perfect if you are skiing or want to enjoy the heavenly area. The rooms were comfortable and nice. Housekeeping staff were nice and didn’t mind getting us extra towels when needed. We went for a bachelor trip and had a great time.
Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa
One of our best sellers in Stateline! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a fine dining restaurant, this Stateline, Nevada resort is home to the Montbleu Theater. The Lake Tahoe shore is a 10 minute walk away. Skiing opportunities at Heavenly Ski Resort are a 10 minute drive away.Cable TV, plush linens, a sitting area and a tiled private bathroom with frosted glass are standard in every room at Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa. Select suites feature lake and mountain views and a spa bathtub for two.A fitness center, nightclubs and a casino are provided on site. Guests can enjoy a full service spa at Resort Montbleu Casino & Spa.For formal dining, guests can dine on site at the Four Diamond, Ciera Steak & Chophouse. MontBleu Café, Café del Soul and The Zone offer casual dining options on site as well.Lake Tahoe Airport and South Lake Tahoe, California are within a 15 minute drive of Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa. Shopping at Heavenly Village is a 10 minute walk away.
- Service and food at Cafe del Soul is excellent. They make the best home-fried potatoes in America. The bathrooms are designed for comfort, but could use more light. The back lighting at the counter/mirror is a little sparse for our tastes.
- The bathroom had been recently remodeled. The restaurants were good. The location was convenient. We enjoyed the pool. Kids liked the arcade.
- Very comfortable bed. Fantastic bathroom. Plenty to do in the casino and we enjoyed the Chinese restaurant, Starbucks and the champagne brunch. Plus there was a tubing slope near the car park which was great for the kids since most of Heavenly was closed due to high winds.
Front desk person was pleasant and chatty. The room was non-smoking, clean, and quiet. Housekeeping was prompt in replacing the broken iron. Room Service was quick and reasonable for breakfast. Food was OK, coffee shop standard.
The concert was the whole reason for the trip up to Tahoe. Beth Hart is an excellent performer!
- Room service Guy was really nice and excellent food
The Ridge Pointe
Just 5 miles from Lake Tahoe, these apartments feature a free shuttle to Stateline Casino area. A flat-screen TV is included in all units. A hot tub and fitness center are available.A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room. Apartments include a full kitchen and a separate sitting area at The Ridge Pointe.A free ski shuttle to the stagecoach and boulder lodges at Heavenly Ski Resort is provided by The Ridge Pointe. A free shuttle to The Ridge Tahoe, as well as access to all of their facilities including various classes, indoor sports activities, and a kid’s club, is also available for guest use. Ski storage is included.Heavenly Ski Resort is a 15-minute drive from the apartments. Stagecoach chairlift at Heavenly Ski Resort is just a 5-minute walk away.
- If you’re skiing Heavenly, the location can’t be beat. Access to Carson Pass/ Kirkwood from the east is pretty good, too.
- The kitchen was fully equipped, balcony was nice, jacuzzi was great. Cozy living room with fireplace.
Check in was very poor, treated poor by staff. Confusing, first time I book a room and check in was in a whole other hotel, they could have said this in a message.
Roads way to steep for my truck, burned out the clutch. Roads not marked out very confusing ,,,
- Everything excellent! That room was amazing- big, clean,warm.And view from the windows was like in the winter fairy tales! Everybody in hotel were very helpful. We are had in hotel the hot pool outside,fitness room ( very clean and sunny),small sauna,also, was good.
The two bedroom apartments was very nice and quite comfortable for
Forest Suites Resort at the Heavenly Village
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. In the heart of South Lake Tahoe, this California property features a hot breakfast buffet, wine and cheese receptions, and movie night. Lake Tahoe Airport is 7 miles away.All guest rooms provide cable TV. Forest Suites Resort at the Heavenly Village provides a desk and sitting area as well.Guests have access to an outdoor pool, hot tub, and free Wi-Fi throughout their stay at the Forest Suites. A fitness center, massage services, and free parking are available.Guests can visit Heavenly Lake Tahoe ski resort 2 miles away. Thomas F. Regan Memorial City Beach is 3 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was wonderful and rooms was comfortable and spacious.
- It was within walking distance of the casino. The lifts and stores.
- Check in was easy and staff was very pleasant and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was always well stocked and actually pretty tasty. Parking was easy. Perfect location. Accessibility to the Gondola was great, as was the accessibility to the village shops and restaurants.
- Overall I was very pleased with this place. We had a handicap suite so it was different than a regular suite. It was cleann. Just missing an oven. The staff was very friendly and helpful!
- Great location and easy walk to everything. The room was a bit dated but was clean
Tahoe Seasons Resort, a VRI resort
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a barbecue, Tahoe Seasons Resort, a VRI resort offers accommodations in South Lake Tahoe. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has ski storage and ski equipment is available. You can play tennis and pool at the resort. Patsy’s Skilift is 1.1 miles from Tahoe Seasons Resort, a VRI resort, and The Gondola at Heavenly is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- So close to the Gondola. And the staff were very friendly and helpful
- For skiing, the location is excellent; just a few hundred feet walk to the hill
- Very clean and quaint property..nice place to relaxing after a day of activities..
- The suite was perfect for my family of 5 with 3 small children- large bath tub was fun. More spacious than expected.
- Huge room fitted for four people, two TVs, sofa, gas fireplace, a lot of closets, kitchen space with cabinet. Clean, smell good. Very friendly and helpful staff, available 24 hours. Free valet parking. Location of resort is great, on the mountain, right in middle of the beautiful forest, close to German pub. Dream to come back.
Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Featuring a barbecue, Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort is located in South Lake Tahoe, just 2.5 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. The Gondola at Heavenly is 2.9 miles from the property.All units feature a TV. Some units include a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Towels are featured.Aston Lakeland Resort also includes a playground.Ski equipment is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Easy access to Heavenly, warm comfortable room, breakfast included
- Loved the location and facilities. I came with a group of 14 and we rented 2 town homes next to each other. They were so clean, ample space, and perfect for our weekend trip. The shuttles helped us out tremendously. We did not have to drive at all that weekend in all the traffic as the resort took us where we needed to go…whether downtown, heavenly resort for skiing, or restaurants.
Great condos. Very spacious and with a lot of features (deck, fireplace, big living room, well equipped kitchen). Convenient shuttle to and from town/skis lifts
Access to the lake (private beach) 20 second walking distance
Very friendly staff
- Property was spacious and roomy so no one was in anyone anyone else’s way.
- The location and the amenities inside the apartments were good. Also the free shuttle around the area is very convenient.
The Cabins at Zephyr Cove
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Cabins at Zephyr Cove offers accommodations in Zephyr Cove. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.South Lake Tahoe is 5 miles from The Cabins at Zephyr Cove, and Carson City is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 36 miles from The Cabins at Zephyr Cove.
The location of the cabins was excellent. Just the way I expected.
Staff was very helpful and friendly.
Tv and air conditioning in the room were good.
Parking is right next to the cabin.
House keeping turned up on time even on a snowy day.
- Right on the lake. Very private. Cute well furnished cabin
- Lots to do. Great food. Heated pool. Big hot tub. Nice place.
- Very beautiful setting and very rustic. We loved everything about Zepher Cove.
- I loved the cute little cabin. The interior was cute. The bed is comfortable.
- The location of the cabins was excellent. Just the way I expected.
Top Resorts In Genoa Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Genoa Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Genoa Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Genoa Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!